The Dragon Princess and the S...

By Skippy6804

(Y/N) Lily Potter lives with her twin brother, Harry James Potter. They are very close and are best friends... More

First things First
Prologue
It's Magic?
Letters
You're a witch
Diagon Alley
He-who-must-not-be-named
Hogwarts Express
Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day
Potions
Flying Lessons
A/N Please Read!
Detention
The Third Floor Corridor
I'm Here
Halloween
Quidditch
Fluffy
Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Christmas
The Mirror
The Philosopher's Stone
Detention...again
Studying
The Plan
The Trapdoor
Last Day, New Beginning
Goodbye for Now
Dobby
The Escape
Floo Powder
Going back to Hogwarts
First Day Back
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Tryouts
The Voice
The Chamber of Secrets
Rogue Bludger
Parseltongue
Polyjuice Potion
Petrified
Spiders
Into the Chamber
Back
Summer
Aunt Marge and the Night Bus
The Leaky Cauldron
Dementors
BuckBeak
Boggart
Hogsmeade
Screams/ He Was Their Friend
Christmas Surprise
Padfoot
From now on
Summer
The Malfoys
Quidditch World Cup
The Tri-wizard Tournament
Unforgiving Curses
The Champions
Dragons and Ferret
First Task
Perfect Night
Blanket Fort
Yule Ball
Second Task
Third Task
He's Back
I Choose Her
The Order
Back to Hogwarts
Umbridge
Dumbledore's Army
Double Agents
The Promise
Caught
The Vision
Department of Mysteries
Never Give Up
Slughorn
Draco & Mummy
Year Six
Liquid Luck
Recreate
Cursed
The Slug Club
Celebration
Christmas Party
Fire
Poisoned
Sectumsempra
The Astronomy Tower
New Adventure
The Will
Last Night
Ministry of Magic
Splinched
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Baby Mine
Snatched
The Manor
The Cottage
The Battle Begins
Severus Snape
The Twins Who Lived
We're Home
Epilogue
THERE'S A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!
There's a Copy Cat

Eight Potters

37.2K 883 1.1K
By Skippy6804

Harry and I looked out our window to see the Dursleys packed and ready to leave. "Time for a teary farewell." Harry said. We went down stairs and saw Aunt Petunia standing on the middle of the living room. Harry and I shared a look then walked up to her. "I've lived in this house twenty
years. And now, in a single night, I'm expected to leave." She said.

"They'll torture you." "If they think you know where we're going," "they'll stop at nothing." Harry and I said. "You think I don't know what they're capable of?" Aunt Petunia questioned then looked at us. There was something in her eyes something I've never seen before. It was sadness.

"You didn't just lose a mother that night in Godric's Hollow, you know. I lost a sister." She said then started to walk away. "If she came back," I said getting her attention. "Would you want to make amends?" I asked. She looked at me sadly. "You have your mother's eyes." She said then left.

Harry and I shared a look then walked out. "This isn't goodbye, is it? This is farewell." Uncle Vernon said. "Yup." We said. "I don't understand, aren't they coming with us?" Dudley questioned. "Absolutely not." "Why?" "Well, because they don't want to, do you?"

"Absolutely not. Besides, we're just a waste of space. Isn't that right, Vernon?" Harry and I said simultaneously. He didn't say anything then turned to Dudley. "Come on, Dudley, we're leaving." He said. Dudley didn't listen, he closed the car door then walked up to Harry and I.

He stopped then stuck out his hand. Harry hesitantly took it. "I don't think you two are a waste of space." He said shaking Harry's hand. "Thanks." We said. "I was always scared of you, (Y/N)." He admitted and I laughed lightly. "Figured." I said. He went back to the car then they all left.

Harry and I went back inside the house then sat on the floor of the empty living room watching our owls play. I looked at my locket and opened it staring at the picture. "You miss him, don't you?" Harry asked and I nodded. "I'm gonna find him. He's at the manner. I don't know when, but I'll find him."

Then we heard a strange sound outside of the house. We shared a look then Harry drew his wand while I caught my fist on fire. We opened the door then Hagrid and smiled. "Hello Harry, (Y/N)." Hagrid smiled. Ron and Hermione came in and hugged us. "Yeh two are looking fit." Hagrid said.

"Yeah, they're ruddy gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders them." Mad-eye said coming inside. Mr. Weasley came inside followed by Kingsley. "I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister, Kingsley." Harry and I said. "You're more important." He replied. "Hello, Harry and (Y/N). Bill Weasley." A man with ginger hair and three big scars on his face introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you." Harry and I said simultaneously. "Fleur." I beamed and she beamed back then we shared a hug. "Wasn't always this handsome." "Dead ugly." Fred and George said. "Fred, George!" I beamed and gave them both a hug. "True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf by name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day." Bill said. "You are still beautiful to me, William." Fleur said and kissed his cheek.

Remus and Tonks had walked in at that moment. "Uncle Remus!" I beamed and gave him and Tonks a hug. "Just remember, Fleur, once you're married, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Remus joked. "My husband, the joker. By the way, wait until you hear the news! Remus and I are-" "All right, all right! You'll all have time for a cozy catch-up later! We've got to get the hell out of here and soon!" Moody said.

He placed a bag down then spoke, "Potters, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you." "The trace?" Harry and I questioned. "You sneeze and the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. Point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: brooms, thestrals and the like. We'll go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry and (Y/N) Potter is the real one."

"The real one?" Moody took out his flask. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." He said. "No!" "Absolutely not!" We said. "Told you they'd take it well." Hermione sighed. "If you think we're going to let people risk their lives for us-" "Never done that before, have we?" Ron said sarcastically.

"This is different." "Taking that." "Becoming us, no." Harry and I said. "Well, none of us really fancy it, mate." "Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as scrawny, specky gits forever." Fred and George said. "Everyone here's of age, Potter, and they've all agreed to take the risk." Mad-eye said.

"Technically, I've been coerced." A man said. "Mundungus Fletcher, Mr and Miss Potter. I've always been a huge admirer." "Nip it, Mundungus!" Moody snapped. "All right, Granger, as discussed." Hermione pulled a hair from Harry and I. "Blimey Hermione!" We said grabbing the spot she pulled the hair from.

She put the hairs in separate containers. "For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning. It tastes like goblin piss." "Have a lot of experience with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred said. "Just trying to defuse the tension." He said then took a sip.

Fred, George, and Mundungus turned into Harry while Fleur, Hermione and Ron turned into me. "Wow, we're identical." Fred and George said. "I always wanted to have your hair, (N/N)." Hermione said playing with it. "(Y/N)'s go upstairs and change." Moody said and dumped out a bag full of both mine and Harry's clothes. All the people that turned into me went upstairs with some clothes. "Which one is Ron?" I asked. "Here." He said.

"Come here, I'm gonna dress you in the other room." I said. "How do you deal with being this short?" Ron joked and I punch his arm. I got some clothes and boom him to the other room. "Look up." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because I don't want you to see me undressed." I said. "Draco wouldn't like that, would he?" He joked and I laughed. I finished dressing him then we went back down stairs with the others.

"Right then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. As for you, Harry and (Y/N)." Moody said. "Yes?" All eight of us said. "The real Harry and (Y/N)! Where the devil are you two, anyway?" "Here." Harry and I said. "You two will be riding with Hagrid." "Brought yeh two here sixteen years ago when you two were barely bigger than a Bowtruckle. Seems only righ' I should be the one ter take yeh away." Hagrid said.

"Yeah, it's very touching. Let's go." Moody said. We all walked out and Harry and I squeezed into the side car of Hagrid's moterbike. "Good luck everyone. On the count of three. One... two..-" We all took off into the sky. I held onto Harry tightly as we took off. We went in the sky more and more then we saw a deatheaters drop from the clouds. "Hagrid! We've got to help the others!" Harry and I said.

"Can't do it, 'arry. My job's ter get you where we're goin' safe 'n sound. Mad-Eye's orders!" Hagrid replied. Hagrid zoomed faster trying to avoid the deatheaters chasing us. Then we started to plummet down to the streets. "Hang on, princess!" Harry said. We started to go quickly on the muggle highway and through the tunnel. Harry basically ran on a double decker bus before I pulled him back in.

We room off in the sky again then a spell hit Hagrid knocking him out. "Hagrid!" Harry and I shouted. We both got up, while Harry tried to drive the back I fought off deatheaters with my fire and ice. Hedwig and Storm came to protect us then a deatheater tried to shoot a spell at Hedwig but another deatheater shot them with a curse making them fall off the broom out cold as Hedwig and Storm flew away.

I looked confused then I saw their platinum blonde hair and they put their mask up. It was Draco. He smiled then winked at me and I smiled back. He looked around to see if anyone saw then disappeared into the clouds. Harry and I felt a sharp pain in our scars. Then Voldemort emerged from the clouds. He shot a spell and us then Harry and I countered it.

There was a crack then Voldemort stopped with a scream then drew back. Hagrid woke up then sat us back down and drove away from the scene. We approach the burrow then landed roughly. We got out then rushed towards Mrs. Weasley and Ginny. I hugged Mrs. Weasley while Harry hugged Ginny.

"Harry! (Y/N)! What happened?! Have you seen the others?" Mrs. Weasley said. "That aren't back yet?" We asked worried then they shook their heads. "Well, thank goodness you three are all right." Mrs. Weasley said. "Oh my God! George!" Ginny gasped.

I turned and saw Remus rush in the house with George who had blood covering the side of his face. I rushed in the house with them then Remus pointed his wand at me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What's the song that Lily and James sang to Harry and (Y/N)?" He asked strictly. "What?"

"What song!?" "A Million dreams!" I answered. He grabbed Harry then pinned him to the wall. "What creature sat in the corner the first time that Harry Potter visited my office at Hogwarts!" He asked. "Are you mad!?" Harry responded. "What creature!?" "A grindylow!" Harry answered.

Remus let go and let out a sigh of relief. "We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an imposter." Remus said. "Someone else is back." Hagrid said. We all rushed outside then Remus and Kingsley pointed their wands at each other.

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?" Kingsley questioned. "'Harry and (Y/N) are the best hope we have. Trust them.'" Remus replied then they both lowered their wands. They others came and exchanged hugs and relieved sighs. "Are we the last?Where's George?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Inside, but he's hurt badly." I said an lead him and Fred inside. Fred and I kneeled beside him. "How do you feel, Georgie?" Fred asked. "Saint-like." George said weakly. "Come again?" "Saint-like... You see, I'm holy. Holey, Fred, geddit?" George said pointing to his ear. "With the whole wide world of ear-related humor at your disposal, you go for holey? Pathetic." Fred replied.

"Reckon I'm still better-looking than you. Better-looking than Bill, that's for sure." George joked. "Mad-eyes dead." Bill said and we all looked at him. "Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Disapparated." He finished. "Draco was there." I said then they all looked at me.

"He shot a deatheater before they could shot Hedwig with a spell." I said. "He's holey." George said. I look at him and smiled a little. "Let me try to heal you." I said. I turned his head a little then hovered my hand over his ear. A warm light came from my hand and the blood slowly started to make his way back.

He winced a little then after another moment the light went away. I removed my hand and George was all healed with an ear as good as new. "Thanks, sis." He smiled and I smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 166 19
Rose Weasley was deeply in love with Scorpius Malfoy since the 4th year. But, how things will turn if he tells her that he has feelings for her cousi...
308K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...
744K 15.6K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
297K 8.8K 24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Snape was the sister of the potion master and the Half Blood Prince, Severus Snape. The Half Blood Princess had...