Summer

We were getting off the train and we stepped on to platform 9 ¾. We got our luggage and I said my goodbyes to Hermione and Ron. Then I turned to Harry. "I never thought I'd have to say goodbye to you." I said. "This isn't a goodbye, it's a 'I'll see you soon.'" Harry assured.

"Don't be sad, princess." Harry said. "We'll meet again. Don't know where. Don't know when. But I know we'll meet again some sunny day. Keep smiling through. Just like you always do." Harry sang and I giggled. Draco grabbed my hand. "It's time to go, love." He said and I nodded.

I hugged Harry tightly and he did the same. "I'll write to you." He said. "And I'll do the same." I said. I turned to Draco and we started walking. "We'll meet again." Harry sang. I turned to him. "Don't know where. Don't know when." I sang walking backwards. "But I know we'll meet again some sunny day." "Keep smiling through." "Just like you always do." Harry finished, I smiled and continued walking with Draco.

"This is going to be a fun summer." Draco smirked. "Yeah, it will." I smiled. We meet up with Draco's father. "So nice to see you again, Miss Potter." He smiled. "Nice to see you too, Mr. Malfoy." I replied. "Come on let's go, Narcissa has been dying to meet you." He said. We got in the car and drove to the manor.

We got out and the house elves took our luggage in. Their house was much bigger than I imagined. "Come on, babe. My mother been wanting to meet you." Draco smiled and took my hand then led me inside. Once we got in we were greeted by Mrs. Malfoy.

She smiled and came up to me then spoke, "It's so nice to finally meet you, (Y/N). You are just as Draco described you. Beautiful (h/c) hair, stunning (e/c) eyes with breathtaking (green/brown) flakes, gorgeous features, and radiate (s/c) skin. You're right, Draco, the red tint in her hair is beautiful." She beamed.

I looked at Draco who was blushing and smirked. "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Malfoy." "Draco, why don't you show (Y/N) to your room." Mrs. Malfoy suggested. He nodded and took my hand. "This way." He smiled and led me upstairs to his room.

" He smiled and led me upstairs to his room

Once he got inside he closed the door. "Sorry about my mother." Draco said. "It's okay. I thought it was pretty cute. Is that really how you described me?" I questioned smirking. "Well, yeah." Draco blushed. "You're adorable when you blush." I smiled. "Oh, shut it." He joked and I giggled. I walked around his room and looked at some pictures he had on his dresser.

There was one of us in Quidditch together. In the picture Draco raised the snitch in air while his arm around my waist, we were both smiling at each other then he kissed me passionately. "Where did you get this?" I asked, picking it up and looking at it. "I asked the first year that took it for a copy. It's my favorite picture I own." Draco replied and hugged me from behind.

He rest his chin on my shoulder and I set the picture down. "Let's go for a walk in the garden, but first let me change." Draco said. "Let me help you." I insisted. "Are you trying to get me undress?" Draco smirked. "Down boy, I going to help you so you don't ruin any of your stitches." I said. He grabbed some black joggers and a white T-shirt then handed them to me.