Christmas Surprise

A/N: This will be two chapters in one because they are both really short (the same with the last one). Also this is a short year do to the chapters being short. That's all I want to say so enjoy the story. 😁🙂

It was Christmas, Draco insisted on staying with me. He and I were the only ones that stayed. I woke up and Draco was gone. I got out of bed then saw a note on my nightstand. I picked it up and read it.

To my love, (Y/N) Potter,

Put on something warm and meet me in the common room. We're gonna go outside and have some fun.

Lots of love,
D.M.

I smiled then put on a set of warm clothes and went to the common room. Draco was already there on the couch with a brown bag. He saw me then smiled. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "What's in the bag?" I asked. "You'll see." Draco smirked. He grabbed my hand and lead the way.

We walked outside and the cold air hit my face. It was a lovely day in the snow. We walked past the court yard and through the forest a little. "Are we almost there?" I asked. "We're here." Draco said. I looked and saw a froze lake out in an open area.

"We're going to go ice-skating." Draco said and pulled out two pairs of skates from the brown bag. "One problem," I said. "I don't know how to skate." "I'll teach you. Now put these on." Draco smiled. I took the skates and put them on. "Take my hand." Draco said.

I did as he told and he slowly pulled me on the ice. I started to lose balance then Draco tighten his grip on me. "Follow my lead." Draco said. He started skating around still holding onto my hand. The more we skated the more confident I was getting.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this." I smiled. "Try doing it by yourself." Draco insisted and let go of my hand. "Okay, what do I do again?" I asked and Draco chuckled lightly. "Move forward with one foot at a time slowly." He said. I did as he told and did it perfectly.

"Aren't you a fast learner." Draco smirked and I giggled. I went back to him and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the middle. "Want to know a secret?" I asked and he nodded. "I already knew how to skate, I just thought it was cute how careful you were with me." I admitted.

Draco laughed then wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's fine. Come on, let's have some fun." Draco smiled.

Draco's pov:

We started skating around the entire lake together. (Y/N) did a few spins that made her look absolutely beautiful. "Are you just gonna watch or are you going to join me?" She smirked. I smiled then skated up to her and grabbed both her hands and started spinning around together and she threw her heard back with laughter. She's absolutely breath taking.

Your pov:

Once we were done we put our shoes back on and went back into the castle. We walked in the common room and took off our coats and things. "That was only part one of my surprise." Draco smirked. He brought me to the couch and sat me down.

Then he took out a guitar from the back of the couch. "I learned to play during the summer. This is for you, baby." Draco said and I smiled. He started playing then sang.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you