Welcome to Hogwarts

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I got off the train and we were greeted by a familiar voice. "First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" Hagrid announced. "Hey Hagrid." Harry and I said with a smile. "Hello Harry, (Y/N)." he smiled back.

    I shared a boat with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. I looked at the water, it looked so beautiful shining in the moon light. "(N/N), look." Harry said pointing. I looked to where he was pointing and saw a lighted castle. "Whoa." I gaped. We stopped on the other side of the lake. "Here, let me help you." Ron said offering his hand for help. I took it and stepped out of the boat. "Thank you." I smiled. Ron blushed and continued.

    Hermione nudged me which caused my attention to go to her. She gave me a quick eyebrow raise. "What?" I questioned. "I think he fancies you." Hermione whispered. "I highly doubt that, we've only just meet. Come lets go." I said to finish the conversation. We caught up with Harry and Ron. We entered the castle and walked up a flight of stairs. At the top of it was a lady with dark green robes and a witches hat.

    When everyone reached her she spoke "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup-" "Trevor!" yelled a boy, who you assumed was Neville. He then looked at McGonagall embarrassed and sunk back in the crowd. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She finished and left.

    "So it's true then, what they're saying on the train, the Potters have come to Hogwarts." said a boy with platinum blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. He approached Harry. "I assume you're Harry. Where's your sister?" He questioned. "That would be me." I spoke up. When he turned and we meet eyes. It felt like the world froze for what felt like a long time. My heart felt...strange.

Draco's pov:

I turned to meet a pair of the most beautiful (e/c) eyes. It felt like the world froze for that moment. I know that sounds cliché but that's how it feels. What is this feeling? I feel...odd. After about 2 seconds that felt like hours I spoke.

Your pov:

    "Well well, the pleasure is all mine." the boy smirked. He grabbed my hand and kissed it causing me to blushed but I gave him a smile. "This is Crabbe, and Goyle," he said nodding to the two goons. "And I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy." Draco introduced. Ron stifled a laugh at his name. Draco quickly turned his head towards Ron.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley." Draco spat. "Well soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Dont want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He finished extending his hand out. Harry looked at it then looked back up and spoke, "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks."

    Draco then turned to me. "What about you, love?" He said. I glanced at Harry, then looked at Draco's hand. I need to find out what that feeling was. I looked up at Draco and smiled, taking his hand and was about to shake it but Harry pulled my hand away. "What are you doing? He's no good." He whispered yelled making me face him.

"You don't know that. You didn't even try to give him a chance." I whisper yelled back. I heard someone clear their throat. We all turned to see McGonagall with a piece of parchment. "We're ready for you now." she spoke.

    She opened the doors to reveal a hall with four table. Each table hand students that hand a color for each table. Probably for the four houses. We all stopped at the end of the small steps that lead to a stool with a old raggedy witch hat. I stood between Harry and Hermione.