First Day Back

"(Y/N), baby wake up." Draco said softly. I groaned and turned so my back faced him. I heard him chuckled a bit. He then started attacking me with small kissed on my face. I giggled at his actions. "Okay, okay I'm up." I turned and looked up at Draco then gave him a tired smile. "Good morning, beautiful." He smiled down at me.

"Good morning to you too, handsome." I replied. "Should we wake the others up?" "No, we have about a few minutes left." Draco said. "Okay." I said then barred my face in Draco's chest. "Aren't your roommates going to notice you're gone?" I questioned into his chest. "I forgot about that." "Come on then, time to get up." I said.

We got up out of bed. "Lucky for us we have all the same classes." I said. "Thank Merlin, I don't know what I'd do if we didn't." Draco smirked and pulled me close him. I smiled as we both started to lean in but then the others started waking up. Draco pecked my lips and scurried out of the room still shirtless.

"Come on, class starts soon." I said. We all got ready. Micaela noticed Draco's shirt on the floor and picked it up, looking at it confused. "Who's is this?" She questioned. I snatched it away from her and put it in my dresser. "Don't worry about it." I said and finished tying my combat boots.

We all went down to the common room, Draco was waiting for me and talking to Crabbe and Goyle. I caught Draco's eye and he smirked then looked at me up and down. I'm guessing he noticed my skirt was shorter this year. He walked up to me. "Damn I'm lucky." He smirked and I giggled.

He put his arm around my waist and we made our way to the great hall for breakfast, our friends were following behind us. We sat down at the table and started eating breakfast. "So, did you go to her room last night?" Goyle smirked. "Yeah, he did." Ruby responded.

I giggled a bit. "How did you know?" Draco questioned. "You left your shirt in my room." I replied. They all started cooing and wolf whistling. Draco and I giggled and finished our breakfast. "Come on, we have Herbology first." Ruby said.

We walked at the green house. We put on the khaki colored cover alls and gloves then got in the green house. There were pots and plants every where. We were all gathered around the table in the room.  I was talking to Draco when the trio came in. They smiled at me and I smiled back. Harry smiled and waved at me and I returned it.

He then looked at Draco. He gave a small smile and nodded a hi to him. Draco looked at me, I was looking at him as if saying 'come on'. He huffed and nodded hi back. I smiled at him and pecked his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. "It's a start." Draco said. "At least both of you are trying." I said.

The Professor came in and tapped a pot to get everyone's attention. "Welcome to Greenhouse Three, Second Years. Today, we will be re-potting Mandrakes. Now, who here can tell me the properties the Mandrake?" Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Granger." She smiled. "Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who have been transfigured to their original state. It's also quite dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." Hermione said.

"Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor." Professor Sprout said. The Slytherins glared at the Gryffindors except for me. "As our Mandrakes are only seedlings, their cries won't kill yet. However, they will knock you out for several hours. That is why I have provided each of you with a pair of earmuffs. If you would then."

Everyone out on their earmuffs. After I got mine on Draco made sure they were on tight so then I wouldn't faint, how sweet. I smiled at him. "Just making sure." He smiled back then kissed my cheek making me blush. "Now grasp your mandrake firmly and pull-" Sprout's words were cut off by the cry of the plant.

It looked like a brown baby. She put it in the pot and covered it with soil then it stopped crying. I heard a thump and turned my head to it. Everyone giggled when they saw Longbottom passed out on the floor.