See You Again

Por blasianhippyy

One summer changes sixteen-year-old Anayla's life. Más

Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

15.

1.3K 72 54
Por blasianhippyy

Christopher Brown
July 21, 2010.

I felt light kisses and nibbles against my face and neck but I couldn't see who it was. I had to be blindfolded because everything was pitch black, I could only feel the other person touching my body.

"I've missed you, did you miss me?" The smooth, soft voice spoke that held a lot of familiarity.

"Anayla?"

I could hear her giggle lightly before her acrylic nails dragged down my bare chest, her lips following suit. She left a trail of kisses down my biceps to my abdomen, causing me to realize that I was butt ass naked.

I tried to move my arms to reach for the blindfold but instantly realized I was handcuffed to something; most likely a bed.

"Uncuff me lil bit."

She rubbed my chest again before replying. "Nope, you had your little fun now it's time for me to have mine."

I tugged at the cuffs once again, in irritation. She had a nigga hot and bothered and I wanted to see her and what she intended on doing.

There was no movement for a few minutes then I felt a drop of liquid hit my manhood, followed by her smooth hand stroking me. It definitely caught me off guard.

My head fell back against the plush pillow. "Damn, Nay. What you doing?"

"Shhh." She blew her warm breath onto my erection before taking me inside her wet mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down, stopping once I hit the back of her throat. She released, letting spit trickle down my shaft.

"Anayla take this shit off me." I gritted through my teeth, clenching the sheet in one hand.

"Nope."

She began stroking me with her hands a little more, causing me to mumble a 'damn' under my breath. Her tongue grazed my tip before the bed dipped, signaling that she had stood. I took this moment to regroup and get my breathing right while using my legs to search around the bed for her.

Tugging at the cuffs, I smacked my lips once more. I was feigning for her. I wanted to see her and touch her myself.

Her small legs then fell on either side of my body as she lowered herself down onto my manhood very slowly. My teeth immediately sunk into my bottom lip as I thrusted my hips forward, ready to feel all of her. She finally slid all the way down, wrapping around me like a glove.

She hissed, it soon turning into a soft moan. This sounded like music to my ears.

"You feel good as hell lil bit." I let out, anticipating on seeing her facial expressions. I hadn't had sex without a condom in forever, this was like heaven.

"Ooh Chris." Her voice was angelic. She began to slowly move her hips in a circular motion.

"I wanna touch you baby. Take these off me." I tugged at my hands.

"Okay." Okay? Excitement rushed through my body.

While still grinding against me, she undid the cuffs and my hands automatically latched onto her hips.

"Take your blindfold off."

I did as told, lifting the dark blindfold from my head and tossing it to the side. I blinked a few times, letting my eyes get used to the light. And there she was, leaning over me with a small smile. Her smile then grew larger and larger till it was almost sinister like.

A nigga got frightened and tried to push her off of me but it was too late. She reached behind her back and pulled out a sharp knife, stabbing me directly in between my chest.

"Karma."

I sat up in my California Kind bed, clutching my chest for a minute. That dream felt almost too real. It was also random as fuck. Anayla and I hadn't spoken in almost two weeks. She still came by the house from time to time but completely ignored me which I expected.

I was in the wrong and I couldn't take the shit back. I've tried to apologize once or twice but she acts as if I'm a ghost and there ain't shit I can do about. She was also running around with some new nigga so maybe this is how shit is supposed to be. I regret the way I went about things and how I came off but I don't really regret the distance. Yeah I miss her aura but us communicating would've only made shit worse. I didn't want us to leave off on a bad note.

I reached over my nightstand to grab my ringing phone. When I saw who it was, I immediately declined and tossed the phone back where it was.

Rita was starting to get on my damn nerves. We messed around a lil' bit and I had come to the realization that she is fucking nuts. Maybe that's why Mijo kept trying to distance us to protect me.

She thought she was slick and tried to trap me with a whole child. Since that day, I've been dodging her but clearly she can't take a hint.

This whole week has been stressful. The pigs been circling around the hood lately, blocking money flow and I was agitated as hell. Over everything and everybody. So, I decided to hit up my grandmother and she if she'd let me tag along to church with her. It's been a minute and I needed it.

"Hello?"

"Hey OG, how you doing?"

"Maurice baby, hi. I'm doing good, how are you?"

I smiled at her energetic voice. She was like my grandma and mother rolled in one. When my mom put me out she let me stay with her and for that I owe her the world.

"I'm good grandma, I miss you."

"I miss you more baby boy. What are you doing this morning?"

"Nothing at all, I was wondering if I could come to church with you and Tootie." I spoke, calling my sister by her infamous nickname.

"Boy you know you don't have to ask. Of course."

I chuckled. "Okay, I'll be over there in bout' an hour."

"Okay child, be safe. See you in a minute."

"I will OG, see you soon."

We ended the phone call and I hopped in the shower, getting dress afterwards. I didn't really own any dress clothes so I settled for a Ralph Lauren button up and some khakis.

"Wassup?" I walked upstairs to see my brother and his friend playing the game while Vaeh was asleep on his lap. Dapping both of them up, I slid inside the kitchen to grab a nutrigran bar.

"Where you going looking all dapper?" CJ said as I reentered the room.

"Church."

"With OG?" I nodded my head while he dramatically placed a hand over his heart.

"Y'all ain't invite me."

"Nigga you act like you gotta RSVP for church."

"Whatever, just pray for me."

"Yeah I'll think about it." I grabbed my keys before leaving through the front door and jogging over to my car. He knew damn well I was going to pray for him. I pray for everybody I'm close to whenever I can.

Plugging my phone into the aux, I turned some music on and made my way to my grandma's crib. I had a lot of repenting to do.

_

Anayla Smith

"I cook your dinner, I wash your clothes
Baby hell no that's not the way it goes
It's all about me tonight.
I ain't stop loving you
Cause you still my boo
You still my boo
But you gotta see tonight it's all about me, me, me, me, me".

I sung along to the lyrics playing softly on the stereo. My body had a mind of its own when it came to dancing and I was in my zone.

Our dance competition was coming up and the eighteen to twenty-one group of girls were taking it back and doing a sexy routine to Mya's old song. Even though I am underage, they needed one more person for the choreography and for me to be as inexperienced as I am, I was very good with the whole sexual dance movements.

"Yes Nay!" Our dance coach Angie shouted as I slowly slid down into a split position. I chuckled before standing to my feet and the rest of the class clapped for us while shouting out words of encouragement.

"Alright everybody, we have one more class before the showcase! See you all next week!"

With that, everyone began to round up their belongings. I jogged over to my Nike bag and took a long sip of water before sitting down and sliding my sandals on.

"Bitch you murdered that, killed it, bitch sliced it's neck, shot it with a pistol, all that." Mila spoke, while sliding her jacket on.

I chuckled at her dramatics. "Thanks girl. What you got planned for tonight?"

"Nothing much, I'm about to go over to Shawn's house now."

"Ooooh Shawn." I said in a singsong voice while smiling. No matter how much she tried to downplay it, I knew she was feeling him.

She rolled her eyes, stepping into her sneakers. "Ooooh Marcus."

"Bye." I smacked my lips.

Yeah, we had been hanging out a lot more but just as friends. He was still trying to work things out with his baby mother. Yes, that boy has a whole child so I definitely didn't want any parts. Guys are too stressful so I was taking a break from all of them.

"Call me when you make it home." Mila said while dangling her car keys.

"Will do."

I watched as she left the studio and continued to gather my things. I then said goodbye to our coach and exited the same way Mila had.

Our dance studio was in this huge building that sheltered other companies. Like boutiques, restaurants and other studios.

As I was heading towards one of the restaurants, some music attracted my attention. It was coming from some random door . I had to stop and take a listen because the beat was really nice. It was something I would love to dance to.

Nodding my head for a few moments, I got ready to continue my route but the door flew open and I stumbled forward. I almost fell on my face but luckily the guy who opened it caught me.

"We got an ear hustler." He spoke to the two other guys in the room with a light chuckle. He was a pretty decent looking guy. Brown skin, tall, pretty pearly white teeth.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to intrude. That beat was just nice as hell." I paused, looking up at him. "You made it?"

"Yessir, I'm glad you like it." He smiled lightly, extending his hand. Leland but I go by Metro."

"Anayla but I go by Nay." I gently clasped his hand, taking a few steps back.

"Nice to meet you. You rap or sing or sum'?" He had a country accent that I knew all too well.

"Not quite, I dance. You make beats or sum?"

He chuckled. "Or sum. But yeah, I'm an upcoming producer. I make beats for upcoming artist."

Of course, the first person that popped up into my head was Christopher. No matter how much I despised him, there was no doubt that he was talented. From the little snippet I heard, he had an amazing voice and could clearly write pretty well. This is someone he had to meet.

But, the other half of me was saying fuck him and his talents.

"I know someone who sings really well. Think you could master up some beats for him?" Folding my arms, I leaned against the wall a bit.

"Think? Baby girl I know I can."

"And what's your prices?" I eyed him. He couldn't be just giving away beats for free.

"It depends on the beat and mastering ear hustler." He eyed me as well. I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Look, I'm up here everyday from ten to six in the morning. Bring ya friend through tomorrow and we'll get to working. Sound cool?

"Sounds cool." I nodded, taking one of the business cards from his grasp. "Thanks."

He nodded. "Be smooth." With that, he shut the door and the music resumed.

I made it inside one of the local restaurants and order me a small meal. After eating, I took the elevator to my vehicle and started the drive to my aunt's house.

_

The next day

Pulling my tresses into a ponytail, I dropped my apron and left the restaurant where I was working at the moment. After saying my goodbyes, I headed towards my car and started the drive to CJ and Chris's house.

I played some soft Jhene Aiko to get my mind right, especially if I was going to speak to Chris. My blood boiled just thinking about it. I really just wanted to take all my anger out on his damn face. Even after two weeks, I was still hurt by the things he said and did.

I parked my car near the curb and hopped out. Christian answered the door with Nevaeh on his hip and the three of us embraced each other.

"Hey munchkin." I smiled while pecking her cheek.

"Hi Nayla." She smiled and repeated my actions.

"Wassup lil one?" CJ spoke, setting her down on the tile wood floor.

"Nothing at all, where's everybody else?"

"Jhene in the shower and Chris in his room."

"Oh, I have to speak with him really quickly."

"Really?" His eyes widened. "You've been ignoring that nigga for weeks. Why the sudden change?"

I giggled because he sounded like Destiny's Child. "Eh, I still despise him there's just something we need to talk about."

"Can you enlighten me on why y'all beefing?"

"There's no beef CJ. We just had a little disagreement and decided to end our friendship."

"What was so bad that made y'all not even wanna talk anymore? I thought we was family."

"I still look at you guys as family it's just some things I don't think he handled well so it is what it is."

"You're too damn mature yo. I keep forgetting you're seventeen."

I laughed, leaning my head on his shoulder. "A woman beyond my years."

"Alrighttttt now."

I pecked his check and jogged down the steps where Chris resides. His room door was wide open and he sat on the bed writing something in his notebook.

This was the first time I paid him any attention and even looked his way in weeks. He looked nice, letting his facial hair grow out. I'll give him that.

Clearing my throat, I stepped inside the bedroom and took a seat on the stool in the corner. He quickly glanced up, a confused look on his face when he realized it was me.

"Aw shit, not another dream." He sighed, tossing his book to the side.

"Huh?" I spoke clearly confused.

He squinted for a second before shaking his head. "Nothing."

"Can we talk?"

"You wanna talk to me?"

"Well not really. I have a proposition for you." I avoided eye contact and looked down at my phone. "I met this producer at my dance studio and I think you should meet him. He's cool and makes dope beats."

His tongue traced his bottom lip before he eyes me. "I appreciate it but I'm good on all that singing shit. I got other stuff to focus on right now."

"I feel like you could at least try and see if you like any of the beats but suit yourself. Now I can go back to ignoring you." Standing to my feet, I exited his bedroom. I could hear the smack of his lips.

"When were they trying to meet up?"

"Now."

I could feel his eyes on me but I stared ahead at the television.

"Ight, let me get dressed."

I nodded and made my way back upstairs. Jhene had finished showering and now accompanied CJ and Vaeh in the living area. I sat besides them on the couch and tuned into what was on the TV. Daddy's Daycare was playing.

After about ten minutes, Chris emerged from his bedroom in a jogging suit and beanie. "We'll be back." He spoke to the others.

I stood with my phone and purse and followed him out of the front door. "You're driving. It's in the same building with the dance studio." I knew he knew how to get there because he took my to practice a few times.

Chris nodded and we both climbed into his clean vehicle. Of course, we sat in awkward silence. My gaze stayed outside of the passenger window.

"Nay-..."

Before he could even break the silence, I cut him off. "There's honestly nothing for us to talk about. If you're trying to give me another half ass, fake apology I'm good. Let's just enjoy the quiet."

He glanced at me before focusing on the road ahead.

_

"Wassup Nay." Metro spoke once he opened the studio door and saw her clear face.

"Hey." She smiled and entered the fairly big studio with Chris behind her.

"Wassup." Chris nodded his head while he and Metro dapped each other.

"You don't look like no singing ass nigga to me." Metro stated, looking Chris over.

Chris chuckled, shaking his head. He always has a guard up and is skeptical when meeting people but Metro already seemed like a decent dude.

"Man, it's just a little hobby. I wasn't trying to make a career out of this shit. She kinda forcing me." Chris gestured to Anayla who took a seat on the leather couch behind them. Chris on the other hand sat in one of the chairs along the engineering equipment.

"So what type of shit do you write? What kind of beats you looking for?"

"Shit, it's all over the place at the moment." Chris said honestly. "You can just play some random beats and I'll work with em."

Metro nodded, he liked the sound of that. Anayla watched as the two men browsed through the many songs Chris had written in his notebook. The two filed through about ten beats before Chris finally picked out three that he really liked. Anayla agreed with the ones he had chosen. They were dope.

Chris definitely wanted to record 'Holy Angel' because that song describes everything he had been going through right now. He then decided to record a song called 'Loyal' and another one he head written not too long ago to the other beats he had chosen.

"I never been in a studio before so all this shit is new to me." Chris told Metro as he stepped inside the booth. He felt out of his comfort zone.

"Just put the headphones over your ears and let me know if you can hear the beat."

"Ight."

Now, Anayla was interested. She had never been inside a studio either so this was knew to her as well. Chris looked out of place and uncomfortable as hell and usually she would've said something to help him relax but not today. She just watched as he placed the BEATS over his ears and stepped towards the mic.

Do not embarrass me, she thought to herself.

"Alright." Metro flipped a switch and the smooth bass played over the speakers and into Chris's ears. "Can you hear it?"

"Yeah, I hear it."

"Alright, when you're ready just go ahead. Don't try to force it, let that shit flow."

Chris nodded it and the beat began to play again. He glanced down at the lyrics in front of him. He didn't really need them, they were just there just in case. After a few minutes of listening to the beat, he started rapping along to the lyrics but then stopped.

"My bad, run it back."

Cmon, Chris, Anayla thought.

Metro restarted the beat and Chris closed his eyes, letting the lyrics flow out of his mouth. They all were amazed at how naturally it flowed from his mouth onto the beat, almost as if this was meant for him. Chris finished both verses and Anayla couldn't help but clap. He smiled lightly, happy that she thought he did good.

He did a few more takes before recording Loyal, which Anayla absolutely loved. She felt like it was directed towards Paige but nonetheless, it was a hit. It was something that could be played at the club and everyone would instantly get hype.

Afterwards he started to record another song that he had written earlier in the week. The lyrics just randomly hit him and he thought it would sound good. Plus, the lyrics held a lot of meaning. They related to everything he had going on with women at the moment, especially Anayla. He titled it 'Here We Go Again'.

Church the previous day was very eye opening for him. It made him really realize that he needed to focus on himself for a minute. The ongoing cycle of woman wasn't helping him at all, just creating a bigger burden. He needed to figure out his purpose in life and how to execute.

On the other hand, the pastor made him realize that he needed to keep trying to patch things up with Anayla. The whole situation was immature on his end when he could've been honest with her from the jump. No matter how hard he tried, the feelings he had for her weren't going away any time soon; especially when he saw her all the time.

She was really one of the few females he could say have been there and supported him. He cares about her in a way he never has cared about a girl before. She goes out of her way to do things for him no one else have ever done or tried to do and that put her on a higher pedestal. But, he knew that they weren't ready for each other. Not just because of age, but they were at two different stages in life.

But, he figured one day in the future they would be. As of now, he wanted to have the friendship back if it was possible. It was obvious she wasn't going to let him but he wasn't going to give up.

"I've been running round in circles
And I keep coming back to no one to find
And I've been dealing with these women
So confused on these feelings, so I leave them behind
I've been tryna find different
But really what's the difference when they see to collide?
Then she end up in my bed, something that I said
Then she thought she was mine".

It was obvious to Anayla that he felt those lyrics because his eyes were shut, he was holding onto the mic and the slight veins in his neck were exposed. His eyes slowly opened as he sung the chorus and they made eye contact. Anayla was trying so hard to break it but she couldn't. It felt like they were the only two in the room and he was singing directly to her.

"I've been tryna do better
But all of my habits got me changing my mind, changing my mind
One day I wanna love ya
Next day I'm feeling off like I'm loving you blind, girl I'm loving you blind
I wish my heart could be a stable
But it's so damn unable
Guess I'm just not ready
Just not ready for you, woah yeah."

"Are you still down baby? Still down baby?
Are you really 'bout that life? Are you really 'bout that life?
Are you still down baby? Still down baby?
Is you down for the ride? Is you down for the ride?
Here we go again, here we go again
Why can't you let it go? Cause I don't wanna fight, I don't."

His angelic voice sung and she quickly tore her eyes away from him. By the time Chris finished recording and Metro finished mastering, it was two in the morning. They had been in the studio for a little over five hours and hadn't even realized it.

"I'm starving." Anayla complained while dramatically holding her stomach.

"You all set playboy." Metro handed Chris a burned CD with the three songs he'd just recorded on there. "We gotta put these out here bro, you talented."

"Thank you bro and I'm down now that I've finally seen the potential." Chris pulled out two hundred dollar bills and attempted to hand them to him.

"You straight because you made it worth my while." Metro paused when he realized what he said. "No homo".

Chris laughed and tossed the money on the counter. "Take it bruh, I wouldn't feel right not paying you."

Metro shook his head but stuffed one of the crispy hundreds in the pocket of his jeans. He pushed the other back over to Chris.

"Take my number and we can talk business."

"Fasho." The two of them exchanged information and Metro escorted them towards the door.

"See you ear hustler."

"Oh shut up." Anayla chuckled, flipping him off. She yawned while grabbing her things and following Chris to the elevator.

The short ride was filled with awkward silence again before they made it to his car. Once inside, Anayla snuggles up in her seat and placed her head on the cold window.

Chris exited the parking garage and pulled into the McDonalds drive thru. He ordered some a Big Mac for himself and nuggets for Anayla. He had memorized her order by now. He paid, retrieved the food, then sped off towards the highway.

"Thanks." Anayla mumbled, almost inaudibly. She wasted no time, reaching inside the bag for her nuggets. "You can just drop me off at home, I'll get my car tomorrow."

Chris nodded, stuffing a few fries in his mouth. He honestly had a good time in the studio and enjoyed recording. The process was really cool and the final product was even better. He was kinda happy that Anayla put this together for him. Even after the foul shit he did, she still wanted him to succeed and he was grateful.

He so desperately wanted to crack jokes and laugh like they used to but couldn't. He wished everything was how it used to be before all of the bullshit. He wished he would've never started to view her differently and they never kissed or anything. He wanted a rewind button.

What he didn't know if that she felt the exact same way. She wished she never got her feelings involved. She wished they could take everything back and start the whole summer over. She hated that things had to be this way.

The ride was short and they made it to her house in no time. The bedroom lights were on so it was obvious Paige and her aunt were home.

Chris hopped out, causing her to roll her eyes. He opened the passenger side door for her and she stepped out onto the concrete. Before she could start up towards the front door, he reached for her wrist.

"Thank you lil bit. I appreciate you for doing all of this because you didn't have to. Especially since I know how you've been feeling towards me."

She didn't even look at him. Instead her focus was on her wrist. She looked bored. It was like the things he was saying was going in one ear and out of the other. He couldn't believe that she was really unphased by all of this and was treating him like he was some scum. He expected this but damn, that shits bold.

"Can you let my arm go?"

"Can you look at me?"

She sighed, tearing her eyes away from her arm and up to his own. "Happy?"

"Very."

"You're welcome, now let me go." It was a miracle that he got another sentence out her.

He let go of her arm and watched as she started up the walkway. She clutched her purse in on hand and phone in the other, eager to get inside.

"Thank you! Imma marry you one day!" Chris shouted out jokingly, trying to lighten the mood. She hadn't cracked a real smile all day.

"You fucking wish!" She shouted without looking back while sticking her middle finger in the air. Once the door was unlocked, she fled inside and shut it.

Leaning against the back of the door, she shook her head.

I hate him.

🌟🌟🌟

Just something to post since I haven't updated...

What do y'all think? What do you think about their relationship right now? Sorry, it's boring.

Excuse any errors. Some of the shit sounds repetitive but I'm sleepy. Y'all get the point!! Vote & leave comments!!

Think I'm gonna do one or two more chapters before there's a time lapse🤨

-Te$harie

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 87 9
In which two grown men have an unhealthy obsession with a seventeen year old girl.
50K 2.3K 68
Chris, a selfish & cocky millionaire, gets his whole perspective of life changed when a girl from high school, Robyn, comes and starts her life over...
104K 2.1K 37
"hope the water don't touch my dick🤣"