Love Ain't Loyal

By NovelsByRo

Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends... More

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: 2008
Chapter 2: Intro
Chapter 3: Big Bank Take Lil' Bank
Chapter 4: Uptight-Baby
Chapter 5: Mixed Signals
Chapter 6: Creepin'
Chapter 7: Underground
Chapter 8: Meeting The Mom
Chapter 9: Family Weekend
Chapter 10: Another Chance?
Chapter 11: His Girl
Chapter 12: Shoot Out
Chapter 13: It's A Family Thing
Chapter 14: New Girl In Town
Chapter 15: Finito
Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica
Chapter 17: Birthday Trip
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Pierre García
Chapter 20: NYC
Chapter 21: 18th
Chapter 22: Jumped
Chapter 23: Naked
Chapter 25: High...
Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth
Chapter 27: T H O T
Chapter 28: Snatched
Chapter 29: Do You, Boo
Chapter 30: Bloody War
Chapter 31: Protection
Chapter 32: 13th
Chapter 33: Begging You
Chapter 34: Snatched
Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!
Chapter 36: It All Goes Down
Chapter 37: Connection
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Finale

Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's

4.7K 161 56
By NovelsByRo

I am aware that some pictures are not coming up in some chapters and I do not know why that is happening😭😭Thank you for letting me know and I hope that it does not happen again. I seriously don't know why it does that but thank you for letting me know.

Love y'all❤️

———

Saturday
5th July 2019

3:40 p.m

Omniscient

Mahogany was currently at a small cafe with the girls. They just graduated last week and they had just finished shopping for Jamaica as they'd be leaving in two days. She was nervous on telling them about the baby. She had to or they'd end up finding out when she starts to get bigger. She still hasn't told Shereen or Idris.

"Okay, y'all. I've got some news..." She took a deep breath.

"Athena and Daina found out last week so it's only right if I tell you too but you can't mention this to no one. You can't tell y'all niggas, ya' mama, my mama, my dad and certainly not Kain." She began.

"What is it? You not going to college?" Natasha frowned.

"No, I am going college...Maybe? I don't know but I wanted to explain why I purchased those white Baby Jordan's." She pulled out the a pair of tiny Jordan's fit for a newborn, "I, Mahogany Amelia Ross, is expecting a baby...!" She smiled.

"What?! Are you for real?!" Natasha said grinning so hard as she shot up from her seat.

"Maggie, congratulations!" Maggie gave her a loving hug.

"I love you, Maggie." She added.

"I love you too, and thank you, Tasha." She smiled.

"So, when are you planning on telling Kain?" Athena asked.

"When we're in Jamaica. I want it to be a surprise." Maggie shrugged.

"Aw." Natasha smiled.

"Does Aunty Shereen and Uncle Idris know?" Daina folded her arms.

"Uh...no." Maggie shook her head.

"I was planning on telling them afterwards.".

"Afterwards when? After you get back?" Natasha asked.

"After I have my baby because I know I'll get killed.." Maggie sighed.

"Girl, you know they'll end up finding out, that's stupid." Daina giggled, "Just tell em' wassup. I mean, Aunty Reen will understand as you've got a boyfriend and y'all have been having sex but Uncle Idris...see, I don't know about that." Daina shrugged.

"I haven't heard from him in forever..." Mahogany narrowed her eyes.

"I'll just have to pay him a visit once we're done." Mahogany said burying her face into her hands.

"But don't worry, cuz. You've got us." Daina smiled.

"Yeah, we gotchu', boo." Athena smiled.

"Thank you, guys. You guys are the best friends that I could ever ask for." Maggie smiled.

-

Maggie got out of the car and found her father taking out the trash. Maggie called Shereen and told her to meet her at Idris' house. He didn't look the same. His beard had grown out even more and he just looked depressed. He noticed Mahogany and a smile appeared on his face. He put his arms out and gave his daughter a big hug. He missed her so much, he just didn't want to be around anybody these past months.

"Daddy, where have you been?" Mahogany asked folding her arms.

"I've been going through something's but I'm okay." He said smiling.

"Comment vas-tu?" He asked.

"I'm okay, I guess." She said shrugging.

Just then, Shereen arrived, "Hey, y'all." She smiled.

"Alright, what you been up to, missy? You called both of us to tell us something." Idris folded his arms.

"I think it's best we head inside." Maggie looked down.

"Alright..." Idris sighed.

They walked into the house and took a seat on the couch. Mahogany's heart was beating so fast but she had to get through this. It's better to tell them now or they'll end up finding out later and they'd be even more angrier once they find out that Mahogany had been keeping her secret for so many months.

"Alright, so...As y'all know, I'm heading to college in about 2 months. I won't be living there. I've always wanted to experience living in college but I've decided for the first year, that I'll stay here. But, mom, I've already asked if I could move out..".

"Move out to where?" Idris furrowed his brow.

"Okay, well, mom's always with me. She knows everything that's been going on with me but I'm dating a guy, dad. We've been going out since November." She announced to her father.

"So you knew about this and didn't think about telling me, Reen?" Idris looked at Shereen.

"It's not my relationship but Maggie's." Shereen simply said.

"And you wasn't there for the past few months, dad." Maggie added.

"Do I know this person?" He narrowed his eyes, "How old is he?" He questioned.

"Uh..You don't know him and urm...he's 20..." She whispered.

"20?! Jesus Christ! Shereen, are you really allowing for this to happen?!" Idris got up.

"Idris, why do you always gotta make a fuss about everything. Sit down!" Shereen said sternly.

His nostrils flared, "I will not have my daughter date a 20 year old man but you know what, Imma sit down because by the look on your face, Maggie, I know you've got something else to tell us." Idris sat back down looking very angry.

Shereen just gave Idris a look so that he could just shut up and listen to what Maggie had to say.

"Go on, baby." She smiled.

"I know you're gonna be very mad and I understand. I don't know what to do or say. I'm not good with talks. Mom, the reason why I asked to move out has got to do with this. You got my blessing and you've allowed me to move in with Kain.." Maggie started to cry.

"What's going on, baby?" Shereen stood up and went over to sit next her daughter.

"Y'all...Y'all are gonna be grandparents.." She sniffed.

Shereen gaped her mouth wide open,

"No, no, no, Maggie!" Shereen yelled and stood up shaking her head in denial.

"I'm sorry, mama.." She wiped her tears.

Shereen pulled Maggie into a hug, "It's okay, it's okay.." Shereen began to cry too.

"I want you out of my house, now!" Idris said calmly before getting up and leaving the living room.

Kain's house...

7:34 p.m

"And I assume that Kain knows about all this?" Shereen asked.

"No, he doesn't." Maggie cried.

"I just want you to know that you don't have to move out, Maggie. I've got you forever and ever." Shereen said on the phone to her daughter.

"Thank you, mama. I love you so much." Maggie sniffed.

"But, you've got to tell him sometime soon, okay?".

"I will, mama." Maggie smiled feeling a little by better.

Maggie quickly put her phone down and wiped her tears once she had heard the front door. Kain had went out to buy them both something to eat. He walked into his room and stopped in his tracks.

"Yo, baby, you okay?" He put the food down.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She nodded her head and smiled.

"Wassup?" He kissed her cheek and wiped her tear away with his thumb.

"Noting, nothing. I'm fine. I just got into it with my dad." She rubbed her eyes.

"So y'all ain't talking?" Kain asked.

"No." She sighed, "And I just don't wanna be at home right now. Is it okay if I stay here overnight?" She folded her arms.

"Yeah, sure thing." He kissed her forehead.

"You know I got you, right?" Kain looked deeply into her eyes.

"Yeah. Thank you." She smiled.

She just didn't want to go home. She'd rather stay with Kain for the night just in case her father ended up coming to the house or something. Kain sorted out their food and they ended up eating whilst watching a Netflix movie.

Shereen's house...

9:56 p.m

"So.." Daina walked into the kitchen.

"I'm guessing Maggie told you too?" Shereen put down the knife and placed it into the sink.

"Yeah..." Daina slowly nodded her head.

"I can't believe little ole' innocent Mahogany is pregnant..." Daina sighed.

"My baby..." Shereen closed her eyes and frowned, "I at least expected you to get pregnant, you know? No offence.".

"None taken." Daina gave her Aunty a warm smile.

"We've just got to protect her and look after her. We're going to get through this.." Shereen smiled.

"Say, Aunty Reen..." Daina sat at the island, "You've gotten so soft towards Maggie. When Rell and Prince announced that they were having kids, you literally beat them." Daina narrowed her eyes.

"It's because Maggie is the last child. I've gone through all of that with the boys and I don't want to go through that cycle again.." She admitted.

"Mhm...I feel like it's Mr Victor who's made you soft..." Daina smirked.

"Girl, I don't need you talking to me about my man. Don't you have work to do or something?" Shereen waved her off.

"It's summer break." Daina said laughing.

"Oh, right." Shereen muttered before laughing.

The front door opened and Shereen knew that it was Idris. He came storming into the kitchen with an angry look on his face. Shereen didn't pay him no mind as she continued cleaning the kitchen. Idris stared at her for sometime before pulling the beard that he had. Daina grabbed a bottle of water and made her way out of the kitchen, giving them some space.

"Where is she?" He sternly asked.

"Who's 'she', Idris?" Shereen raised a brow.

"Don't gimme that bullshit, Reen. You know who I'm talking about! Where's Maggie?" He said through gritted teeth.

"You trying to act all big and scary isn't going to work...You're the one who's scared. You're scared because your baby girl is getting taken away from you by the person she loves and is now going to have a baby with. You missed out on so much, Idris! Where the fuck have you been?!" She shouted.

"Our baby girl is having a baby! I know you're upset and angry but we need to be there for her!" Shereen sighed.

"You haven't turned up in months but now you wanna start acting like you care?".

"I do care." He flared his nostrils.

"Where were you?! If you did care then you would still be living in this house instead of being the man hoe that you used to be and you still are! You probably cheated on poor Regina, didn't y-"

"She left me!" He yelled and slammed his fist down.

Shereen jumped back, "We-we separated...She's gone, Shereen. Regina is gone..." He broke down crying.

Shereen slowly went over to him and gave him a tight hug. He started crying on her. Shereen could tell that he was broken. He wasn't the Idris that she knew. The only time she's seen him cry like this was when they got married, the birth of all their children and when Shereen wanted a divorce. She could tell that he wasn't crying because of Regina, he was broke inside. Ever since he left her, he was lost. He didn't know what to do but it was his own fault.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you all those years ago, Reen." He cried.

"I've missed you and the kids." He added.

"I've missed you too, Idris..." Shereen sighed.

He looked at her and wiped his tears. Shereen gave him a small smile but that soon left once he began to lean in for a kiss. She panicked for a quick second until she went with her heart and not her head. She too leaned in and they both shared a kiss. They pulled off and Idris just held her in his arms.

"I've missed you, mama." He pecked her lips.

Next day...

12:21 p.m

"Kain is so annoying.." Kennedy frowned.

"Shut yo' ass up." Kain sucked his teeth.

"Can y'all just keep quiet for just a minute?" Aaron said eyeing Maggie.

He looked her over real good, "You go and talk to Marley about everything that's going on. He'll explain to you, son." Aaron said sliding a piece of paper of to Kain.

"And make sure that he sees this too." He said pointing at the paper.

"I will." Kain nodded his head.

"Alright, Maggie, lets roll." Kain took Mahogany by the hand.

"Ken, I'll see you when I get back from Jamaica." Mahogany smiled.

"Aw, I'll miss y'all..." She grinned.

"We'll miss you too." Kain chuckled.

After leaving his fathers house, they drove down to the club. Mahogany kept on getting weird vibes from Mr Matthews but she shrugged it off. She tried to ignore it. She didn't need to tell Kain. She can handle on her own and she just did. Kain noticed that something was wrong but he wasn't going to address it. He just kept his mouth shut. He took Maggie by the hand and kissed it.

"What was that for?" Maggie questioned.

"You special to me, Maggie." He licked his lips and she just smiled.

"Tell me wassup.." He let go of her hand.

"What d'you mean?" She looked at him.

"A'ight, then. Don't worry about it." He shook his head.

Mahogany shook her head also and looked out of the window to see the many people that were lined up at the club entrance. Kain got out of the car and handed his keys to the valet boy that he just hired a couple weeks back. They held hands and walked into the club while greeting people. Now that Mahogany was known as Kain's girlfriend and Kain was known as her boyfriend, she got more Instagram followed, along with Kain.

"There's Monty and Jontell..." Mahogany said to Kain.

"Wassup, y'all?" Monty said giving his best friend a hug.

"Hey." Maggie smiled.

The boys slapped hands and Daina and some girl eventually made their way to the table, "Hey, cuz." She gave Maggie a hug.

"This is my cousin, Mahogany. Maggie, this is Edina.".

"Hey, nice to meet you." Edina smiled and gave Mahogany a hug.

"Hey. You're here with...?" She questioned.

"Montana." Edina slowly nodded her head.

Kain took a seat with Montana and Jontell, "Y'all here to chill?" Montana questioned.

"Nah, I just dropped by to check if everything was okay." Kain shook his head.

"You know everything is under control here." Jontell said taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, I know but you know what's been going down here, my nigga. It's just far too dangerous. I upped the security and shit, you know?" Kain sighed.

"Man, we've got to find out who this nigga is behind all of this shit. All we know is that Pierre García is a dead man. Perhaps we can do some research on him?" Montana suggested.

"Thing is, I tried asking my pops about him, man. He just won't tell me everything. I asked my Unc, too. I guess I'll just have to wait until we get to Jamaica so that I can ask Marley." Kain shrugged.

"Well, the nigga behind it all hasn't appeared again so we have time to find out all we can." Jontell said and Kain agreed.

-

"How are you feeling?" Shereen knocked on Mahogany's open door.

"Hey, mama. I'm fine." She shyly smiled.

"Have you told Kain yet?" Shereen sat on the bed.

"No, not yet but I know when I'm going to tell him. I think once we get to Jamaica, I'll tell him the news." She continued packing.

"Hm..." Shereen slowly nodded her head.

"Mahogany, I just wanted to say, you're still gonna have to—"

"Continue with your education, right? Yes, I am, mama. Don't worry about it." Maggie chuckled and sat beside Shereen.

"I'm still going to open up a bakery here in Atlanta and all over America. And when I'm successful, Imma still get you that mansion that I showed you." Mahogany laughed and so did Shereen as she pulled Maggie in for a hug.

It got quiet as Shereen placed her chin on top of Maggie's head, "Ahh...my baby girl isn't a baby girl anymore...She having a baby girl of her own..." She sighed.

"I'm so sorry, mama." Mahogany sat up straight and looked at Shereen.

"It's okay...You've still got me no matter what, a'ight?" She kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." Maggie smiled and sighed, "And what makes you think I'm gonna have a girl?" Maggie questioned.

"I don't know, I can just tell." She shrugged.

"Well, I hope it's a boy.." Mahogany rubbed her stomach.

Shereen watched her daughter and she just smiled. She was a little upset that Mahogany had gotten herself pregnant but she tried not to show that. Instead, she needed to show Mahogany that she's still here for her no matter what. She's got her daughter forever and ever. Nothing can ever come between their special bond.

"Aw, look at this mother and daughter moment..!" Daina said walking into Maggie's room.

"Shut up, D." Maggie laughed.

"I'll leave y'all to it." Shereen said walking out of Mahogany's room.

"You all set for Jamaica?" Mahogany questioned.

"Yep. I've got everything packed and I'm ready to go." Daina grinned.

"I'm still trying to pack but hey, I went to the mall earlier and I picked something up." Maggie said looking through the new bags of clothes.

"Aww, you got a little Jordan bodysuit for the baby?" Daina cooed and stuck her bottom lip out once she had seen them.

"Yeah, you know, it's a way to tell Kain that I'm having a baby." She smiled looking at the body that she had gotten in white.

"That is so sweet." Daina gave her cousin a hug.

"Thank you. I'll give it to him, along with the Jordan's. Now, let me get back to packing because we're leaving tomorrow.".

-

Idris is really angry with Maggie bruhhhh!

But....now we know he's been in a mood and he also kissed Reen😱

Mahogany is planning on telling Kain about the baby when they get to Jamaica. I wonder how that'll turn out...

~ RÓ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
108K 3.4K 41
"Okay enough of the family secrets let's get down to these two. I'm ready to go home." Tierra said with a attitude. "Now any last words Naila." She s...
91.1K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
1.2K 117 66
There is an 20 yr.old girl named Jadia who lives with her boyfriend Tremain while going through the unexpected.She has had an frustrating time in he...