Love Triangle | Harry/Draco x...

By Lil-Pickett

Twelve parts published! You are in your first real relationship with Harry Potter himself. But what happens w... More

Chapter 1 - "Oh look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend!"
Chapter 2 - "Jealous, Potter?"
Chapter 3 - What do you want?
Chapter 4 - It's time to explain, Mr. Malfoy
Chapter 5 - Regret
Chapter 6 - "You're too good for him"
Chapter 7 - Detention
Chapter 9 - "Pleased to meet you Mr. Malfoy"
Chapter 10 - The rescue mission: Part 1
Chapter 11 - The rescue mission: Part 2
Chapter 12 - Time to choose

Chapter 8 - Can you trust a Malfoy?

286 5 4
By Lil-Pickett

You didn't know who to believe. Draco seemed just as surprised and shocked as you were, but he could also be faking it. But why would Harry lie about something like this? You weren't sure, but something suspicious was definitely going on.  

"(Y/l/n), Potter, Weasley - out! Your detention is over. Malfoy, you stay here", you heard Snape commanding. Draco and Harry both grabbed your hand at the same time.

"Don't believe anything Potter tells you  (Y/n), he's lying", you heard Draco saying. You wanted to believe him, but you had to hear what Harry had to say too, before making any conclusions.

"I need to go now", you answered quietly and pulled your hand away. Draco seemed broken, but you weren't sure if it was because you had to leave or because his plan had been revealed.

You, Harry and Ron walked out of the classroom leaving Draco and Snape there. Harry, still holding your hand, led you towards Gryffindor common room. Ron was following right behind you. You realized you were headed towards the boys' dormitory.

"Hey, I can't go in there!" you opposed. Harry and Ron didn't seem to listen because they were already dragging you in.

"Fine... Don't blame me if someone sees us", you sighed. Luckily the whole common room seemed pretty quiet and the dormitory looked empty too. When you got in Harry finally started talking:

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked you again with worried expression.

"I'm fine, as you can see. Not even a scratch", you answered, being a bit frustrated. You just wanted an explanation.

"Well that's a relief. We were so worried!" Ron said.

"Yeah, I can see that, but why? What's all this fuss about Malfoys? you asked, eyeing Harry and Ron.

"Blaise Zabini told his friends some weird stuff today. We heard the whole conversation", Ron started to explain.

Flashback: Blaise's conversation with his friends

Harry and Ron were on their way to the next lesson when they heard some loud talking at the end of the hallway. It was Blaise Zabini and couple of other Slytherins. The discussion seemed interesting so Harry and Ron decided to stay and listen to them from a safe distance. They could clearly hear Blaise's voice while he was telling a story to his friends:

"Yeah, Draco owes me one. I can't believe he lied to Snape's face like that. Draco told Snape that I had stolen some girl's bra and left that on his bed!"

"What the hell? Why would he tell Snape something like that?" one of Blaise's friends asked.

"He had slept with some girl and almost got caught. Her name is (Y/n) (Y/l/n) or something like that", Blaise answered. That made Harry's blood boil. He almost rushed straight to them but Ron managed to stop him.

"I believe she's one of Lucius Malfoy's new projects", Blaise continued.

"What projects?" someone asked.

"Haven't you heard? Lucius makes Draco to be friends with or seduce people he wants to 'eliminate'. Draco makes them feel special and all that stuff so that they can easily be lured straight into a trap", Blaise explained. Harry's expression changed from angry to horrified when he realized what was going on.

"People Lucius wants to eliminate? Do you mean people like... mudbloods?" Blaise's friend asked.

"Yes, mainly mudbloods, but other people too. They are people who the Malfoys see as a threat", Blaise answered.

Harry turned to face Ron:
"Ron, this is bad! I've screwed up big time... I got so angry at (Y/n) although she's been nothing but a victim this whole time! She's in serious danger... We have to help her!" Harry explained agitatedly. 

Back to this moment:

You were shocked as you listened to Ron and Harry telling you about the situation.

"...and that's why we had to get you out of there right away", Ron ended his sentence.

"So... you're telling me that Lucius Malfoy wants me dead... And Draco is helping him...?" you asked warily.

"It seems like it, yes", Harry answered. You shook your head arms crossed.

"I still have to hear Draco's version of this before making any conclusions", you said to Harry.

"I'm afraid you won't. I'm not gonna let you anywhere near him anymore", Harry strictly answered.

"Umm, I think it's better if I leave you guys alone so you can talk... See ya", Ron said while slowly backing up and leaving the dormitory.

"Harry... Why are you even doing this? To be honest, I was pretty sure you didn't want to see me ever again after you heard what had happened between me and Draco..." you said.

"Of course I'm doing this, I love you and care about you!" he answered like it was crystal clear.

"But I cheated on you..."

"I understand why you did it - it was because you didn't have a choice! Malfoy was manipulating you, that was his plan all along!" Harry explained while walking around in circle and doing gestures with his hands. You were seriously considering if he really had lost his mind.

"Harry... Firstly, no one was manipulating me. I made that choice, nobody was forcing me to do anything. And secondly, I think I actually have feelings for Draco..." you tried to explain, but it seemed like it was all for nothing.

"Malfoy is clearly messing with your head... But don't worry, I'm here for you now and I'm not going anywhere", Harry said and came to hug you. You kind of just stood there, being confused as hell.

"I should get going now.... It's quite late", you said to Harry while trying to release yourself from his hug.

"Oh, yeah... Should I walk you to your dormitory?" he worried.

"I think I'll make it there by myself, thanks..." you quickly answered before leaving the dormitory. "Great... Now I won't get rid of him at all... He's gone crazy!", you thought on your way back to your dormitory.

The next morning:

You were eating breakfast alone. Your friend had a terrible headache so she had to stay in bed and rest. You weren't very popular and didn't have that many friends, so it was pretty normal for you to be alone quite often.

After you had eaten you started to look for Draco. You had to talk to him about what happened yesterday, and you needed to make sure that Harry wouldn't interrupt you. It was really hard trying to avoid Harry though. It seemed like his new life-mission was being your personal bodyguard.

You saw Draco leaving Great Hall by himself. You ran after him and managed to catch him in the hallway.

"Hey Draco! Wait!" you called out. He turned around and smiled a bit when he saw you.

"I'd recognize that voice anywhere", he said while walking towards you.

"Draco, we need to talk", you said.

"Let's go somewhere more private", he answered and took you by your hand. He led you to the pretty empty Courtyard. You sat on a bench in a corner.

"Are you okay?" he first asked. You still hadn't really gotten used to the caring version of Draco.     

"Everyone seems to be asking me that", you said while laughing a little. "But yeah, I'm fine."

"I don't know what Potter and that Weasel boy told you, but it's probably a lie anyways", Draco started explaining. His expression was clearly irritated.

"Ron and Harry overheard Blaise talking about you and your father", you answered.

"Blaise... I should've known he couldn't keep his mouth shut", Draco complained. And what did they hear exactly?" he then asked. You explained in detail what Harry and Ron had told you. For a moment you were both quiet. Draco seemed to be thinking what to say next.

"Draco... Is it true?" you broke the silence. You were observing his reactions.

"Yes and no", he answered shortly.

"What do you mean?" you asked. He sighed and started to explain:

"It's true that my father has that kind of business going on, but Blaise doesn't know the whole story... Those people are not my father's enemies or anything like that. They are Voldemort's." You shivered a little when you heard him saying that name. Then he continued:

"You probably already know that my father is a death eater. The Dark Lord ordered him to get rid of certain people in secret. We don't know the details of Voldemort's plan, but my father agreed to help only because otherwise Voldemort would have killed him and probably me and my mother too. I didn't have a choice, I had to help him in order to protect my family."

"Does Snape know about this?" you asked.

"Yeah. That's why he wanted to talk to me in private", Draco answered. "He... threatened to tell Dumbledore about this if my father continues with his business. I.. I might get expelled from Hogwarts." You felt bad for Draco. He had done some bad things but he didn't deserve that. He was just trying to protect his loved ones. If anything, someone needed to help him.       

"Then what about me...? Is it true what Blaise said about... me being your father's new project?" you asked quietly. You were afraid of the answer but you had to know the truth.

"No! That's bullshit!" he snarled. You were relieved after hearing that. Draco continued:
"I'm done with my father's business, I don't want any part of it anymore. That was never the reason why I wanted to get to know you."

"Then why did you?" you asked. He turned to look at you and started to grin.

"Why wouldn't I? You're beautiful, and hot..." he winked at you after saying that. "But seriously, you're so much more than just your looks. You're special, (Y/n). You're smart and talented. I've been listening to you and your friend talking in the lessons, you always seem to complain how you can't do this or can't do that. That's not true, you are really clever. You're also kind, but you can change from that to sassy in a matter of seconds, that's something I admire."

"Wow... Thank you. Those words, they mean a lot to me", you said to him smiling.       

"I was actually quite surprised when I heard you and Potter were dating. I instantly thought that you were too good for that loser", he continued, referring to Harry.      

"So you decided to steal me from him, huh?"

"Exactly. If I want something, I'm going to get it", he answered confidently. "You deserve the best and that's not Potter."
He took your hand in his and continued:

"I don't want you to be just a one-night stand or anything like that. I want you to be mine, (Y/n). Officially."

"Draco, I don't want to interrupt you, but is that your father walking towards us?" you said while pointing at a blonde-haired man.                      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 19.4K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
219 36 14
Hermione and Draco through the years, grow up and so does their love for each other. Who knows how much their relationship can increase to? ©All righ...
61.4K 1.5K 44
After the events of the recent wizarding war, Serena Collins had one goal in mind coming back for her final year. Okay, maybe two... no, three.... Fi...
360K 7.5K 23
This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we all know the 6th year wasn't the best year...