The Bad Girls' Game | Neymar...

By durmmels

Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players... More

Summary.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
!TRAILER!
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
APART!

Seven.

29.4K 580 644
By durmmels

A/N:

Thanks a lot for reading and voting! <3

.

Usher/ Enrique Iglesias- Dirty Dancer

-

Neymar's POV:

"Guess what, pretty boy?", Ally says, slowly bringing her lips near mine.

"What, meu amor?", I ask, leaning closer to her.

This is pleasing me, I like how Ally suddenly seem to have a liking on me. Everything I imagined in the last few days, everything that we already are doing for media actually is coming true!

"I can do what I want!", and with those words she turns around and leaves me alone in a crowd of sweating, dancing people.

I stare in the direction she disappeared with disbelief. How could she just turn me down that way? My heart is sinking and the indiscribable feeling of pure happiness disappears.

I decide to follow her and make my way through the persons. Finally I spot her; but in another way than I thought. Ally is talking to a guy, I don't remember to have ever seen him before.

My heart, as cliché as it might sounds, starts to ache terribly; seeing her with another guy is like a stab into my back for me.

The guy starts to grin in a way that is clearly not pleasing me. Like Ally is a kind of sex toy. Ally grabs his hand and guides him towards the dancing people, joining them. They are way to close to each other, I try to think of a method to part them, being disgusted from the unknown guy.

Suddenly I have an idea, just when Ally turns around to face the boy, probably to kiss him in a second. I practically run over to them. The nearer I get, the clearer I can make out who the guy is; Erik Durm, a German defender. I have only seen him once or twice before and back then he seemed to be a nice guy. Time to change my opinion.

.

Ally's POV:

Erik pulls me closer to him and I can feel him getting hard against my bum. Perfect. That's how it used to be before I dumped him. He seemes to enjoy it pretty much although he's just as drunk as Neymar is, for sure.

What is Neymar doing at the moment? Drinking in frustration? He was kind of depressed when I pulled back, I could see it in his eyes.

Why am I thinking about Neymar in the first place? I came here to party.

I grind into Erik harder, making him moan and begin to kiss my neck. I close my eyes, trying to avoid any thoughts about Neymar. Maybe he really feels something for me? I mentally hit myself for thinking about him that much. This has to stop. I turn around to face Erik who is grinning at me smugly. He starts to lean in, our lips only a few centimetres apart.

Suddenly someone not unfamiliar shouts angrily "Hands off of my girl man!"

Neymar pulls me away from Erik quickly with a furious face. Erik looks surprised at first but gets angry the next second.

"I will call you Ally", he yells over the loud music that is slowly destroying the last clear thoughts in my head, then he simply leaves.

"What was that, for heaven's sake Neymar!", I shout but I can't see him anywhere.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"No actually not babe", Neymar comes from behind me and starts dancing with me closely.

I let it happen because I'm too carefree and wasted at the moment and somehow I do like it how Neymar made Erik leave just to dance with me. And the way Neymar is making me feel. Shit.

I feel one of Neymar's hands on my upper thigh, the other on my waist while his lips travel from my neck to my ear and back. I let a light moan escape my lips.

Woah there, two can play such a game. I start grinding into him just as I did to Erik before.

"Shit Ally", Neymar groans in my ear, "you're a bad girl"

I chuckle "I like being bad, you know?"

"I do too", he replies, turning me around and pushing me against the next wall, "and I think bad girls need to be punished"

Then he begins to kiss me hard with lust and passion, his lips are soft but rough at the same time, yet sweet but bitter. His tongue soon enters my mouth, making the kiss deeper and more sexual. If I would say that I don't enjoy the kiss, I would be lying.

"Let's go to another place princesa", Neymar huskily says, dragging me with him.

I giggle hysterically, wrapping my arms tight around his neck.

"Noooo, let's stay hereee", I slurr, the alcohol shows its effect.

"You two have had too many cocktails, you're not going anywhere", someone stops us and that is the moment when I black out.

---

The blackness soon turns into neon colors, followed by a shade of yellow that gets lighter by the second. The yellow turns out to be simply light; I open my eyes slightly but shut them again immediately as it is far too bright. The next thing I recognize is a sudden pain in my head, making me want to throw up. I groan and cover my face under something, probably sheets. I shift my body a bit to make myself more comfortable when I bump into something lightly. I try to open my eyes again, more successful this time. I can make out a sporty silhouette of a man with tanned skin. What a wonderful way-

"Neymar", I start to shake the man carefully, almost being to sure to have him laying next to me. "Neymar, you have to get up"

My vision gets clearer by the second, releaving what I already guessed: Neymar laying next to me in nothing but his boxers. I look down myself quickly but gladly realizing that I am still wearing my dress from last night.

Neymar begins to groan loudly, making me focus on him again.

"Neymar, what happened after you wanted to take me to another place?"

"Xavi and Iniesta spotted us and ordered a limosine to the back entrance that would take us to my appartment", he explains, still with his both eyes shut.

"Did we... you know..."

"No, we didn't fuck"

"Watch your language"

"Whatever princesa"

I sigh, getting myself slowly in a sitting position, noticing that my headache gets even heavier. I finally get up after a few tries that don't end well and search for medicine.

I find it somewhere in the kitchen, not the best place to put medicaments in and walk back to Neymar who already begins snoring again.

"No more sleeping here!", I yell, probably too much for his ears because he covers both of them with his hands while turning away from me.

"Calm the fuck down Ally"

After what seemed like a lifetime, he opens his eyes and immediately gets the medicine from me, sighing in relief when his obviously massive headache seems to get better.

"I will leave now", I announce, "sorry for disturbing you earlier"

"First of all, no you will stay and second, you didn't disturb me at all"

"You can't-"

"Stay, please"

Neymar tries to look as cute as he can manage to with big dog eyes and pouting.

"Why do you want me to?"

"Watching movies, spending time together, I don't know"

"Fine, but only for a few hours"

Neymar changes his 'I-am-so-poor-and-cute-and-sweet' expression in a winning smile.

---

Spending time with Neymar actually was fun.

I leave his appartment with big sunglasses on to cover my eyes from the burning sun and not to show the dark shadows under my eyes to the paparazzis that are already waiting infront of the big house.

I turn my mobile on, immediately getting some messages asking how I am and what happened last night. I decide to ignore and answer them later. Why did I even dance with Erik in the first place? To show Neymar that he can't always get what he wants. In the end he won, again. I sigh. Neymar is most of the time in my mind, more than I want to admit.

Barcelona goes by in an incredible quickness, it gets all blurry and I can't make out anything anymore. Gladly the windows are darkened; the sun doesn't shine into my face anymore, people can't see me like this.

I take my phone out of my bag again, searching for a sertain number and finally finding it.

"Hello?"

"Lisa!"

"Ally! Geez girl, you haven't called me in ages, but you're all over the media with THE Neymar!", my best friend squeals into my ear, making my major headache a little worse than before.

I laugh at Lisa's greeting, I have missed this girl so much! She's my best friend for now ten years straight, nothing can tear us apart.

"Sorry about that sweety, but dating Neymar is not as good as you might think"

"Gosh Ally, what type of girl are you?! Neymar is gorgeous, I would love to be his girlfriend even though it's just fake", Lisa claims, causing me to shut my eyes in pain.

"Please don't feel offended but You have to calm down a little bit, I have a massive hangover"

Of course I have to tell Lisa everything that happened last night, including my dance with Erik and kissing Neymar which causes her to get even more excited.

"And I'm stuck in England", she sighs when I finish the story.

"Listen, I gotta go, let's talk later?", I ask, spotting my appartment from afar.

"Of course, see ya!"

---

The next day my headache is gone, luckily for me because Ms Brendall orders another 'Neyson' date, as she calls it, probably some ship name Neymar's fans gave us.

This time she wants us to have a 'long, romantic walk at the beach when the sun starts to go down in its beautiful red-orange colors'.

I change in some white loose chiffon beach dress which actually looks pretty nice on me.

---

The day goes by rather quickly, Neymar and I act like the all lovey-dovey couple again, exactly like in those chick-flicks I've never really liked to watch when I was a fourteen year old teenager.

He twirls me around, making me squeal. At the end we both land onto the sand, Neymar catches himself right before he's about to fall onto me and we share a sweet kiss, probably looking like the most adorable couple since Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr.

Then Neymar interwines our hands and we smile into the cameras one last time before we enter his car that brings me home again.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 3 21
Emma Smith is a Canadian girl who started working with PSG as a camera woman, Neymar fell for her but didn't want to admit it, but Emma and Sergio Ra...
700K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...
143K 2.8K 26
Cara Mielle Romero has finally graduated from college and she's trying her best to finish her final year at the University of Barcelona. However, he...
151K 3.6K 53
Katalina works for Real Madrid and becomes the closest of friends with James. Her world opens up with more opportunities and people to meet. After ac...