Her Arrogant Beast (US#3)

By GlamoursMe

(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my kno... More

||Cast & Prologue||
||Covers||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||9.||
||10.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||15.||
||16.||
||17.||
||18.||
||19.||
||20.||
||21.||
||22.||
||23.||
||24.||
||25.||
||26.||
||27.||
||28.||
||29.||
||29.5.||
||30.||
||30.5.||
||Epilogue||
||Bonus Chapter||

||8.||

41.4K 1.7K 84
By GlamoursMe

•||Ch8: Worst First Day||•

||Mirha POV||

I woke up with a pain in my neck and bad headache. I was in the living hall and didn't know when darkness took me while waiting for Arash.

What he did last night was unexpected for me and also when he left me alone in the whole house. I cried whole night but I still waited for him in the living hall.

Where did he went last night? Was the only question disturbing me.

The sun was shining brightly outside which hurt my puffy eyes. I rubbed my eyes but winced in pain when my ring finger pained. It was the same finger in which he put ring painfully.

I quickly went to the washroom and washed my face. I removed my wedding dress and changed into a comfortable clothes.

I looked in the mirror and tried to smile but it didn't reach my eyes. Anyone could tell it was a fake and force smile.

I opened the drawer in the washroom and saw my makeup bag. I ran my fingers on it and took it out.

Mom's words rang in my head when she told me a wife should always be ready for her husband and looked more presentable.

"Don't let your hopes high because I will never accept you my wife. This wedding means nothing to me. I know you are nothing but a selfish girl who wants my money and fame."

His words were running in my head which was making me sobbed. I threw the makeup bag back in the drawer and closed it with a loud thud.

I put my hand on my mouth and sobbed loudly. Why he did this to me? Why was he making me suffer through this? I asked myself over and over again.

My phone was ringing in the room. I exited from the washroom to pick up my phone. I picked it from the bed and saw it was Arash's mother.

.........

"How are you, sweetie?"

.........

Horrible. I wanted to speak this but couldn't.

"I am fine!" I said and trying to speak in normal voice and didn't breakdown.

.........

"Are you seriously fine? Cause your voice seems like you were crying," She asked, politely.

.........

Why was your son not like you? Why was he not polite like you?

"I was missing my family," I whispered lying to her because I didn't have courage to tell her.

.........

"I hope my son treating you well. If he is rude to you then don't hesitate to tell me."

.........

I hummed in response and looked up at the picture of Arash.

.........

"If you want to make a better place in his then you should cook his favorite dishes," His mom said.

"I have to go, dear. I have an important meeting. Bye dear," She said and quickly hanged up.

.........

I stared at my phone then at his picture which was on the wall. Maybe if cooked his favorite dishes he would stop being a little rude.

Without my acknowledge my feet carried me towards kitchen. Tough I didn't know how to cook but I was trying.

I was cooking with the help of YouTube but again failed. I burnt it hundredth time and during cooking I also burnt my hand which made me hissed and cried.

It was paining a lot on my hand. My hand was turning in red color. I put ointment on it quickly. It was the very first time I was cooking and prayed he liked it.

Finally after a lot of struggling I was successful. I grinned at it and forgot about the pain of my burning hand.

I put it in a dish and decorated it a little then put it on the dinning table. It was getting dark outside and I hadn't noticed it til now. I spent the whole day in the kitchen without eating anything.

I looked at myself in the mirror and quickly went to the room. I opened my makeup bag and did a little makeup.

When I was ready I heard the horn. I moved the curtain and looked out. He was getting out of the car and looked worn out.

I quickly rushed to the living hall as he entered in the house. His eyes snapped up to me. I held my gasp when I saw his red eyes. I fidgeted my fingers.

"What you want?" He asked blankly which made me flinch a little.

I opened my mouth to ask him where he was last night but quickly closed it. He took slow steps towards me like I was his prey.

"Dinner! Dinner is ready!" I quickly and quietly yelled, taking steps back.

"I am not hungry!" He said, coldly and went towards the stairs.

I looked down at my burnt hand and bit my lips. I cooked for the first time just for him nd burnt my hand while cooking, and all he had to say I am not hungry.

My vision got blur when my tears started flowing. I wiped my tears and turned around. I went inside the kitchen and filled a glass with water.

I drank it and put the glass on the counter. I quickly turned around when I heard something loud sound of something broke from the dinning hall.

I quickly went there only to see Arash glaring down at the dish that I cooked for him. It was on the ground with glass pieces here and there.

"Who the hell made this?" He asked in loud voice which echoed in the hall.

I looked up at me in fear and tried to stand straight and strong.

"I cooked it," I whispered looking at the dish.

"Who told you to cook it for me. Keep this thing in your mind I hate that dish. Next time don't do anything like this or the consequences will be very dangerous for you," He said and stomped out.

I picked the broken pieces of glass and told myself not to cry. I kept my tears away from flowing.

I cleaned the dinning hall and went to the room with a sad sigh. Today was my first day here and it was everything but good or better.

I entered in the room and stopped to see Arash throwing my things on the bed from the closet.

"What are your things and you doing in my room? He said, frustratedly.

"We are married, Arash," I replied looking at him with wide eyes.

He picked my clothes and grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of his room and pushed me forward. He threw my clothes at me.

"Signing on the paper doesn't make you my wife. I don't want you or any of your thing in my room," He said and closed the door of my face.

I stood in shock and looked down at my clothes. I picked them and went to one of the guest room. I threw my clothes on the bed and locked the door. I slipped against the door and curled my legs up and cried.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

Finally an update. How was it?

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
501K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
121K 8.2K 51
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...
1.8M 18.6K 10
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...