Orochimaru's Daughter: Life i...

Oleh minkswriting

Yumi Yakushi is the newest ninja to the Leaf Village Academy. Without any memory of her past or where she cam... Lebih Banyak

Orochimaru's Daughter: Life in Konaha (Naruto Fanfic.)
Squad 8; Conrad or Rival
Ding Dong
Caring Team Mate
Mission #1; C is close to B
C-Rank to B-rank Mission
The Exams(Edited)
The Exams: Part Two
Preliminary
Training
Medical Ninjutsu
Final Match; The Beast Within Me
Leashed
Training Again
Sparring
Dinner With The Inuzuka's
To His Lair
The Hidden Sound
Dark and Dangerous; Orochimaru's Lair
Orochimaru's Faithful Servant
His Faithful Servant; Part 2
Three Tails Demon
The Three Tails; Part 2
Just Can't Go On
ATTENTION!
Spin Off Novel

Unleashed

2.9K 90 7
Oleh minkswriting

Picture of Yumi when she transformed to the right ----------------->>>>>>>>>---------------->>>>>>>>>>

A pink, gold mixed with white colored chakra shot up around me, and I fell to the ground. Orochimaru had disappeared, but I didn't care. He had done this to me, so what ever.

"Kiba what happened?" I head someone ask, I reconized Shino's chakra .

"I don't know, Orochimaru attacked her" Kiba responded. I closed my eyes and found myself in front of a large gold and pink gate.

"I'm free!" growled a voice. A cat with three tails, snake-like eyes and tongue jumped out of the gate and swallowed me. I saw nothing else but darkness...

Kiba:

I tried to pick Yumi up, so we could take her to the hospital. Some blue and pinkish cloak started forming around her body.

"Stay away" she growled softly. I came closer towards her.

"Stay away!" she snarled. Suddenly she disappeared. I gasped when I saw she had jumped into the air. Her eyes had changed, her fingers had claws, and her teeth were more like an animals. When had she gotten so fast?! Before I knew it she punched me so hard I must have flown back 10 feet from the impact.

"Kiba are you okay" asked Kurenai sensei.

"Yeah, but why has Yumi turned into a beast?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we need to restrain her and get this on her" she told Shino and I, she held a chakra suppressant in her hand.

"You think that will work?" Shino asked. Kurenai Sensei nodded. We stood to face Yumi who had taken on a cat like appearance.

"Parasitic Insects" said Shino as a swarm of bugs flew at Yumi. They wrapped themselves around her, but they couldn't pull her down. She swung her arm and all the bugs flew off of her. Once more Shino tried to restrain her using his parasetic insects, but that only made her angry. She snarled, and lunged to attack Shino.

"Shino!" Kurenai Sesei yelled. He made some hand sign so when Yumi swung her claws at him, she went right through him. She snarled when she realized it was a bug clone. 

"Demonic Illusion, Tree Binding Death" Kurenai Sensei said after making the correct hand signs. She disappeared, and then reappeared as a tree formed behind Yumi and wrapped its branches around Yumi. Kurenai Sensei tried to slap the chakra suppessant on her forhead, but Yumi broke free of the genjutsu! She whipped around and punched Kurenai Sensei. After that she fell to her hands and knees. Yumi screamed, and another tail took form. The chakra cloak around her took on a more solid looking form. She looked like a human-size cat with two tails, snake-like eyes and fangs, and cat like claws. She snarled loudly.

"Kurenai!" Asuma yelled. He came sprinting through the trees toward her.

"You need to put a chakra supressent on Yumi" Kurenai whispered before passing out. Asuma Sensei jumped up to a tree branch. Yumi growled low and furiously. 'What happened to her?' I wondered. Suddely she lunged, but Asuma was ready. She swipped at him with claws and he used his chakra blades. Tiger and Akamaru were both hiding, obviously afraid of the form Yumi had taken to. I made the tiger hand sign, just as Yumi was about to swing her claws at Asuma I hit her with passing fang. She fell towards the ground, but she slowed her fall by holding onto the side of a tree with her claws. She sprang up towards me, but I dodged.

"Kiba, Shino, we're going to have to weaken her or restrain her to get this chakra supressant on her... by any means necessary" Asuma said. He increased the flow of chakra into his chakra blades and threw it towards Yumi. It was on course to pierce through her lung, but it litteraly bounced off of her. She raised an eyebrow and grinned showing snake-like fangs. Her eyes widened and she fell to her knees and.... well paws and let out a loud screamish growl. Another tail formed and her cat-like body increased in size. She was breathing hard now, as if the transformation pained her.

"I should attack now, Passing Fang!" I said and hit her again with passing fang. She slammed through two trees before rolling down to the ground. I stook on a tree branch looking to see how she'd react, but she didn't move. 

"Kiba!" I heard Shino yell. I turned around to see the transformed Yumi about to hit me with claws. So the Yumi I had hit was a shadow clone. Everything seemed to slow, obviously there was no time to jump back, or for Asuma or Shino to grab me.

"Yumi no!" I yelled. She pulled her paw back about to hit me with claws, that could possibly tear me in half, but something flickered in her left eye. It was no longer the snake-like pupil, it looked like her  normal eye color. Instead of hitting me she flipped backwards and landed on a nearby tree branch. She put her paw to her face and growled while bearing her teeth. Asuma nodded and lunged forward with the chakra suppresent. Before he could reach her Yumi's three tails grabbed him by the neck and threw him like a rag doll. I looked at the chakra supressant I had in my ninja tool pouch. 'Why hadn't she killed me?' I wondered. Another swarm of insects flew at her from Shino, but she let out a burst of fire killing them.

"I can't do anything without my insects Kiba do something!" he said while dodging another breath of fire. A few of the flames caught his jacket giving him a few burns, but he put it out quickly. I sighed, this wasn't going to be easy.

Yumi:

I grinned as I breathed fire destroying the puny parasetic insects. It was so good to be free, I, Matatabi the three tails beast was finaly free. Yumi, the girl I had been sealed inside of was lying dormant with in me unable to conrol my powerfull chakra. Shino dodged my attack, so I moved on to trying to kill the other boy, Kiba. I swung my claws at him, but each time I did I didn't feel good. I growled at myself. 'Why couldn't I kill him?' I asked myself. He moved quick enough on all fours to dodge my attacks. I stood up on two legs, hunched over trying to think how I was going to be able to attack. Then noticed the small dog had joined Kiba's side. I growled at Akamaru causing him to whimper. The The dog ran away and Kiba attacked again with passing fang. I dodged easily, but then realized someone was behind me. I twisted in mid-air ready to strike. I was quick enough to attack in mid-air who ever it was, was dead! I growled furiously when I realized it was Kiba. That dumb dog must have transformed into a clone, thie one behind me was the real Kiba. I was about to swing my claws and tear him in half when I heard a cry inside my head. I growled at the girl, Yumi, who I had control over. I tried to swing my claws at him, but I just barely missed. He only ended up with a large gash in his arm, but I should have killed him! I growled at Yumi, I had control, I wasn't giving up till all were dead! The momment my paws touched the ground I sprang backwards to avoid that thing they wanted to put on me, a chakra suppressant by the looks of it. Once more I breathed fire, but Kiba dodged most of it, not all of it because I could see the fire burned his arm and the wound I gave him was bleeding heavily. When he came close enough I tried again to strike with claws, but this time I couldn't move! Instead I lunged back to avoid him. My three tails curled up, like a snake my jaw unhinged and hung low. I gathered negitive and positive chakra above my head. 

"Watch out Kiba!" Shino yelled. Kiba jumped back a few tree branches. The chakra formed a black sphere which I swollowed. With the added weight of the chakra sphere I swollowed the branch I sat on broke and I fell to the ground. My weight hitting the ground made a dent in the earth.

Kiba:

"Shino what's she doing?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it can't be good. She's gathered up a lot of chakra" Shino told me. The cat-like Yumi started growing in size again, becoming bloated after she swollowed the concentrated chakra. 

"It was only the size of a pebble and look how much weight it added!" I exlaimed. Tiger and Akamaru both stood at my sides, shaking with fear. She opened her mouth and shot a white beam of light towards us.

"Watch out!" I yelled. I dodged the powerfull beam of chakra. If it hit us we were through. Though I'd dodged it I could feel the intensity and the heat. I winced in pain from the heat that radiated from the beam. The beam of chakra, or laser, was comming in my diretion. I dodged and ducked as the beam tore appart the trees in its path within the first two miles. The powerfull beam was starting to fade when there was a flash of light from Yumi's direction as a wide ball of chakra was shot  out. We jumped down from one of the few remaining trees. Shino cried out as part of the blast hit is left arm. The wound I had was healing slowly, but it still hurt a lot and would need medcal attention. Yumi growled furiously. She was mad that she had missed, but I she smirked when she saw Shino's injury.

"This is becoming impossible" Shino complained.

"I know" I said.

"I've managed to summon more bugs, I should be able to help" Shino said.

"I don't know what we're going to be able to do though, she's just so powerful" I complained.

"She's been wipping jutsu after jutsu at us. Everyone has a limit on their chakra" Shino pointed out.

"I forgot, alright I'm going to try and hit her again. Be ready with one of the chakra suppressent patches" I said, he nodded his head. I used the passing fang jutsu once again, but she dodged. While she was in mid air Shino came at her with parasetic insects. They swarmed around her body and she fell to the ground yowling. One of the bugs I noticed held the chara suppressent patch in its tiny legs; however she noticed this. With a burst of chakra she forced the bugs away. She had to be out of  chakra now. Sadly I'm probably also out of chakra too. Just taijutsu now I guess. I charged with a kuni-knife in hand. 'I have to stop her' I told myself. We foughtm my kuni vs her chakra claws. Occasionaly Shino's bugs blocked one of her strikes towards me. Before I realized anything something sticky poured out of the side of my stomach, and blood dripped from the corner of my mouth. I managed a weak smile. So she had gotten me finally. I lept back to avoid another strike. I coughed and clutched the new would that bled heavily. She starred at me grinning; although, something was wrong with her right eye. The left eye looked like a snakes eye, the right eye looked normal and fat tears swelled up in it. 

"Yumi! You have to stop this!" I yelled. Her three tails lashed back and force before she charged again. Would she attack me this time? I pulled out a new kuni and prepare to defend myself again.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

His Approval Oleh Jackie

Fiksi Penggemar

178K 8.6K 83
Being the daughter of the once legendary Sannin is a lot of pressure. By never receiving his praise, she has resorted into doing anything for her fa...
667 31 19
Something ominous is coming to stir the hidden Leaf village as an oblivious Kumo is dragged into it. Kumo Kazumi: a prodigy of one of the very few cl...
6.5K 486 65
Born from two geniuses, Ayumi must claw her way out of the looming shadows of her parents: the Copycat Ninja of the Leaf and the Girl of Molten Rock...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...