I Had To Fall For Him (Why Do...

By Tori_K_P

Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets... More

Character info
The Past
Meet
Get To Know Them
Birthday
Leaving
Fun Day
Coachella Day Drama!
Coachella Day 2
Coachella Day 3
Back For The First Time
No, Don't Go
Come Home
Admitance
Happy Day Ruined
Love You
Help
Basic Talk
Surprise
Meet the Family
Bad dreams
"Welcome Home"
The Place I Call Home
Shock
Carnival Catchup
Sadness Turns Sadder
Memories
Cancelled
Drama Before Big Days
So it Begins
Down Day
Surprised, Anger, Disaster.
Today
Time Changes Everything
Christmas Eve
Christmas Surprise
Only the beginning
New York
Friendly Endings

Big, Happy Day

3.3K 48 1
By Tori_K_P

This fantastic trip is coming to an end. Today is our last day in Minnesota before we head back to LA. We all spent time together at every possible location, around Stillwater and even some close parts of Minnesota. We visited Svea's old school to visit her old friends before visiting Esther and Jonah's high school, saying hello to all their teachers and even some limelight's. A lot of them even come over to me and said hey, hugging me. There was the odd jealous one that didn't want me there but I only listened to the positive ones. Mainly because they overpowered the others but also because I focused on the positive voices. A few asked if Jonah and I were dating but we just ignored them.

Today we decided to have a picnic at the lake before going out for dinner tonight. Mum, Esther and I prepared everything for the picnic, packing it into a basket. We put water bottles and other cold drinks into a cooler, packing both into the car along with a picnic blanket. We drove down to the lake, Jonah and I in his car with everyone else in the other along with Sawyer. Yes, we brought him home from LA to Minnesota so he can have a lot more freedom. We got there and found a spot under a shady tree, setting up there.

Mum and I now sat on the blanket, watching everyone swim. I had my swimmers on underneath a pair of black shorts and Jonah's black button up with blue flowers on it. I had taken off my slides once we got here. I look down at my phone quickly, checking the time. I show mum before turning it off and starting to get lunches out.

"Lunchtime" Mum yells out, coming to help me. Everyone runs over, grabbing their towels and sitting down. I hand out sandwiches to everyone before going to sit down to eat my own. Jonah pats his lap, pouting and wanting to cuddle.

"no, you are wet" I scolded, not wanting to get wet yet.

"Please Indi" Jonah whined, I don't know why he did so. He looks up at me with his puppy eyes.

"ahh, fine. Just hold on to this" I hand him my sandwich, sliding off my shorts and sitting on his crossed legs, making sure I don't sit on the shirt. I place my legs together, making sure I am polite. Jonah hands me my sandwich and I start eating it, him wrapping one of his arms around me and pulling me back so I rest against him. I shake my head as Mum and Dad smile, the other three giggling to themselves.

Everyone was swimming again except Jonah, Esther and I. Jonah was leaning back a bit, leaning on his hands as I lent against him, my head in his neck as I watched everyone swim. I feel Jonah kiss my head and a flash goes off. I look over and notice Esther had taken a photo of us. I smile over at her before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Jonah asks, confused.

"To go swimming" I state, taking off his shirt. It was a bit big on me so I could just slide it over my head.

"Finally" He jumps up, picking me up and running over to the water.

"Jonah, no. Don't you dare drop me in the water." I scream out, wrapping my arms around his neck. He continues running into the water, splashing it everywhere. I squeal because of how cool it is.

He eventually stops running and just walks into the water. Once it gets up to about his hips I can feel just how cold the water is. It isn't as cold as I thought. Jonah turns and falls onto his back into the water, taking me down with him. I squeal a little from the fright of his sudden actions but we both laugh it off. He lets go of me and I dive under the water. I swim over to Svea and wrap my arms around her, jumping up from under the water and bringing her up with me. She squeals a little as everyone laughs.

We all swim around, splashing each other occasionally until one by one everyone gets out. Esther, Jonah and I made a bet to see who would be the last one out. Well, Esther and Jonah made it and dragged me into it. The 'prize' was that whoever won got to sit next to me at dinner and I would have to cuddle them to sleep. Either way is a win for me but if I stay in longer I get to choose who receives the 'prize'.

Esther was on the point of getting out, meaning Jonah or I would win. Her phone started going off so she ended up getting out. I swam over to Jonah and Zeb, who was still surprisingly in the water.

"Hey boys" I smile, kneeling in the water.

"I am a man thank you" Jonah protests, crossing his arms.

"Whatever you think boy" I giggle, seeing Esther come over to us.

"Hey Zeb, Dad wants your help packing up the car" She smiles, looking from him to Jonah and me.

"Oh, okay" He states, getting out with Esther. I watch them get out before Jonah wraps his arms around me.

"How are you, princess?" He asks, moving me so my legs wrap around him.

"I am good." I smile, resting my head on his shoulder. "I've had a lot of fun today"

"the day isn't even over yet" He chuckles, leaning me back a bit.

"What have you got planned now, mister?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck as he spins us slightly.

"Well, I wanted to take you somewhere. We haven't been there yet but I really want to take you there before we leave" He smiles, looking behind me which is where everyone is.

"Well, we can do that then." I smile at him. "Is it your grandparent's spot?" I ask, causing him to stop spinning us.

"How do you know about that?" He asks, confused.

"Mum and I were talking about it earlier. She said that she wanted just us to go visit it" I mumbled the last part, remembering she didn't want me to tell him that she told me about it. He must have heard though because he then yells out.

"You spoilt my surprise for Indi, mum"

"I'm sorry, Mum. It slipped out" I yell out as well. She just laughs.

"It's okay Indi. Plus, I did not spoil it, I just mentioned it. You really just spoiled it" Mum points out, causing Jonah to blush, realising he did it himself.

Everyone laughs a bit, causing him to dig his head into my shoulder, embarrassed. I giggle a bit, cuddling into him. I feel him smile against my shoulder, kissing it as well. He spins us, slowly, hearing everyone's laughter die down. I see a flash but at this moment I couldn't care. I just want Jonah to feel not so embarrassed. I plant a few, little kisses on his neck, feeling him smile even bigger. He pulls back, causing me to do the same. We stop spinning and he leans forward, attaching his lips to mine. I kiss back, feeling like everyone is watching us. Neither of us cared, we just shared our passionate, sparking kiss. I pull back and rest my forehead on his, smiling wide. He tries to kiss me again but I move back, giggling. I look beside us and find Esther taking photos of us. I blush, putting my head on his shoulder.

We both get out at the same time, meaning we both won. I don't know how that works but who cares. I wrap my towel around me watching Svea play with Sawyer.

"Indi, can I talk to you?" Mum asks, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Sure" I reply, following her over to a quieter place.

"You don't have to tell me darling but the scar on your thigh, how did you get it?" She asks. I look down realising which one she's talking about. I move my left leg forward, showing her the extent of the cut. I explain the story to her, tearing up a bit. I also tell her that the only other people that know are the guys and Christina. She hugs me really tight as if she feels my pain around the scar.

"It's okay honey. I understand everything. It is okay not to tell them, you were scared. You should tell them sooner than later though because the longer you leave it, the worse they will feel when you tell them." She tells me.

"Thank you, Mum." I smile, pulling back from our hug.

"It's okay darling. Just know that we all love you" She smiles and walks off.

I pull my shorts on over my now dry swimmers. I feel arms wrap around me as I do up the button on them.

"You alright? I saw you walk off with Mum earlier" Jonah asks, planting a kiss on my shoulder.

"Yeah, she was just asking about my scar so I told her" I smile, placing my hands on his which wrap around me and sit at my sides. "I told her she can tell the others too if she wants because I know Dad wanted to know too." I turn my head to look up at him. He kisses me again. I kiss back before pulling away and giggling.

"I'm proud of you for telling her. I think it's made her fall even more in love with you." He cheers, resting his head on my shoulder. "No one has opened up to her as you have"

"What can I say. I've become more open to people since we started dating." I added. "I never use to tell anyone, anything because of my bullies, but I'm becoming very glad that I punched her and got sent to your band house."

"Oh trust me, I am too" I feel him smile. "Zach was talking to us the other day about how you opened up to him about a lot of stuff. He said it explains why you don't open up easily."

"Yeah. I told him almost everything because he made me feel safe and that I could trust him. I told Corbyn a heap when I met him at Christina's. Daniel found out when he apologised after he got back from the American leg of the Invitation tour. It's just you and Jack, besides everyone's families that don't know everything." I frown, playing with his fingers. "I thought you had an issue with me being there at first and Jack was kinda curious about everything I did."

"I will admit, when you first got there I was startled. I was the only one Daniel told about you and from what he told me I thought you were a horrible person. That night I was up nearly all night, trying to figure out if you were like what he said or you were like the rest of your family." He hugs me tighter, leaning up again and resting his head on top of mine.

"When you walked into the kitchen that morning, all cheerful and happy, I started second guessing what Daniel told me. After I helped you and looking into your eyes, I saw something I had also seen in Daniel's. Happiness but also a pain." I turn in his arms, looking up at him, frowning slightly.

"After that, I knew you and Zach were growing closer so I got him to talk to you about everything. I didn't realise how close you both were until he started to stop telling me if you were okay or what you guys would talk about. I grew jealous and didn't know why. I realise now that I started to fall for you." He finishes and I kiss him. He is the one that really brought me closer to all the guys.

"Thank you" I stutter after pulling away. I didn't realise I was crying till he wiped his thumb under my eyes. "You are the reason I become so close to the guys because otherwise, I wouldn't have opened up to Zach, which means I wouldn't have become closer to them all and trust you all." I smile, hugging him tightly.

At that moment I decided I had to tell him everything. From the first thing, I remember too now. I am falling for him and falling hard.

We packed everything up, into the car. Jonah and I got into his car, going in a different direction to everyone else. They were going home while we were going to his grandparent's special spot. I watched the scenery around us as we passed. Jonah had his hand on my thigh for the whole trip, giving me comfort. My phone vibrates, signalling I have a notification. I pull my shirt up a bit, taking it from my pocket.

Zachary😈💜: Have fun Indi but please tell him everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! He really loves you Indi and it's time to tell him.

Indigo😍💛: trust me, Zach. I plan on telling him everything. I will still have fun but as you said it's time to tell him. I love him way too much to keep it all from him any longer. He is taking me to his grandparent's spot so I know it's definitely time to do so.

I slide my phone under my left leg, noticing we are pulling up.

"Who was it?" Jonah asks, putting the car in park.

"only Zach. He was telling me to have fun" I smile, undoing my seatbelt.

"well, there is a little bit of walking before we get to it so let's go" Jonah starts to get out of the car. I get out, leaving my phone because I didn't want any interruptions. I then had a thought and went to get it, only to find Jonah sliding it into his pocket.

"Thank you. I wanted to show you some stuff on it but left it in the car, forgetting it because I didn't want it to interrupt us" I smile, waiting for him to lead the way. He holds onto my hand, leading us into the trees.

We walked for a while till we come across this opening in the trees, overlooking all of Stillwater. It was breathtaking. We sat in the opening, talking for a while before I started to tell him everything about my past. I sat kinda across from him, playing with my rings. I told him about when Daniel and I were little and how close we were, right up to just before they all got back from the last tour. I ended up explaining every scar I have to him and how they come around. I even showed him the photos of me in hospital and how bad some of them actually were. In return, he told me all about his childhood and also up until they got back from tour. We ended up talking for at least 2 hours. We then just sat in each other's company for 10 minutes.

"I love you so much Amelia Indigo Seavey" Jonah states out of nowhere. I look up at him from where I lay, my back on his chest, to see him already looking down at me.

"And I love you too Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich" I smile, running my thumb over the top of his hand that I was already holding.

"I now that we haven't been dating for long-"

"8 months in 3 days."

"I know but anyway. I feel like I won't ever be able to find someone that I love as much as I love you. And I hope never to do that with only one exception" I look up at him confused and a little pissed. "That one exception will be our beautiful children" he chuckles, making me smile.

"I want to spend all of my life with you and our in the future children. I wouldn't have it any other way so Amelia-" he moves me forward slightly, taking something out of his pocket. He pulls out a small box, the same as the one his mother give him for his birthday. My jaw drops, realising what he is doing. "I know it's too soon for both of us to marry but think of this as a commitment ring. It shows just how much I mean to you and how much you mean to me." He opens the box, revealing this amazing ring that looks quite old.

"It was my grandmothers but mum gave it to me on my birthday to give to you. She could just tell how much you mean to me, a lot like my grandmother" he starts crying lightly. I jump on him, hugging him as he falls back slightly.

"Yes, Jonah. I will be happy and proud to wear your grandmothers' ring as a commitment ring" I smile, leaning up off him. I wipe his tears before he too leans up, taking the ring from the box and sliding it on my finger, fitting perfectly.

We get home, Jonah parking his car in the driveway. I get out of the car, my phone in my pocket. I wait for him to lock down the car before he holds onto my hand and we go inside. As soon as I close the door a scream can be heard through the house. My eyes widen as Esther runs over to me, smiling her head off. She captures me in a hug, jumping up and down. I hug her back, giggling a little as Jonah looks at us both, confused and afraid.

"Show me" she yells, way too excited. Jonah rolls his eyes, realising what she's on about and walks off. I pick my hand up, showing her, her grandmothers ring. "You are part of the family now" she smiles at me.

"Calm down Esther. It's only a commitment ring." Mum chuckles, coming over to us. "Indi was already part of our family anyway. This just shows her that she truly is" she hugs me.

"I didn't think he would do it so soon" Zeb chuckles, coming over and picking up my hand. "Wait, is that Nan's ring?" He asks, looking over at his mother who nods, smiling.

"How come he got to give it to Indi and one of us didn't get it?" Esther whines.

"because your grandmother meant a lot to him and I thought he would want it more than you and the other two." Mum scolds. I look over and see Jonah frowning at his phone. I walk between the two and over to him, bringing their attention with me.

"Jojo, what's wrong?" I ask, sitting next to him. He shows me his phone, seeing a photo of me and Zach cuddling in that interview. It was from the place that interviewed us. It was a post on Instagram.

'It is official. Zach and Indi would like us to tell you that they are in fact dating. Zach said he was single as a coverup and the others went along with it. We would like to wish the couple well in their journeys' was the caption. I instantly get my phone out, going on Instagram. I find the post and am fast to react.

'I would like everyone to know that this post is fake. Zach and I are not dating and we definitely did not tell them that we were. We made it quite clear in their interview that we were not dating and those rumours needed to stop. Unless you hear it from us first, don't believe it' I commented, instantly getting replies and cruel messages sent to the account. Jonah cuddles into me, watching the comments roll in. Soon the post is deleted and I smile, proud of the power of the limelights.

I face timed with Anna, Dad and Mum as Jonah showered. I said he could go first so I could tell Anna and my family about the ring. I had to wait for mum to finish cooking and join Anna and Dad before I told them. I had already messaged Zach, telling him because Jonah had already told him that he would be giving the ring to me as a commitment ring. Zach said he told the guys and Jamie and they all freaked out, or something like that. After I told them they got really excited except Dad. He freaked out a bit because his 'little baby' is becoming too big.

After getting off facetime and showering, I looked through the cupboard for my dress. I had brought one and hung it in Jonah's closet but I can't find it. Realistically, it should be easy to find but I just can't find it.

"Are you looking for your dress?" Jonah asks, wrapping his arms around me. "I think Mum moved it into her room or something."

"I'll be back then" I kiss his cheek, going to find Mum. Turns out she wanted me to wear a certain dress for a family photo and some photos with Jonah. I took it back to our room, walking into it to find Jonah throwing his bag on the bed and letting out a groan.

"What's wrong baby? Turns out Mum wanted me to wear this dress so we can have a kinda matching family photo." I place the dress on the bed, turning to him.

"Oh, okay. I didn't know we were having a family photo. Maybe I would have actually remembered a belt if I knew." he groans again, falling back onto the one spare spot on the bed.

"I'm sure your brother or dad would have one you can borrow. Plus, I'm sure your suspenders are in there from the tour, they will do the same job." I go to my bag, finding my cream heels.

"I'll just use those." We start to get ready, me helping him with his suspenders.

I was ready but Jonah was struggling with his bowtie. "Princess, can you help please?" He asks, turning to face me. I giggle, grabbing the two ends and doing it up. I straighten it and turn to find Esther with her phone, taking photos yet again. I smile at her before we all leave the room.

Mum set her camera up in front of a heap of trees, making us all stand in front of it so she gets the photo's right. After around 20 family photos, she takes a couple of just Jonah and me, then photos of all the siblings which I sat out of. Many photos later, we finally made our way to the restaurant. Jonah and I were yet again in his car, following behind the others. We get there, parking next to each other. I walked in first, holding Svea's hand with everyone trailing behind us. That was until we got to the front counter. Mum and Dad took over as leaders, asking the waiter for our table. We followed behind him (the waiter) to our table. We got to the table and all choose seats to sit in. The waiter pulled my chair out for me and I smiled at him.

"Thank you" I smile, stepping in front of it. He goes to push it in for me but Jonah butts in.

"I've got it" Jonah states, narrowing his eyes at the guy. Jonah pushes it in as I sit down, him sitting next to me shortly after.

"Umm, your menu's are here. A waiter will be over shortly to take your drinks" The guy says quickly and basically runs away.

"Damn, Jojo got jealous." Esther teases from the other side of Jonah. He rolls his eyes as Svea, Zeb and Esther laugh a little.

"Oh, you think that is funny. You should have seen Indi at our last interview" Jonah adds, smirking a little.

"Come on. She was clearly trying to flirt with you. I tried to remain calm but just took it out on the glass." I protest.

"That poor glass got slammed on the table and nearly broke." Jonah chuckles.

"Poor glass, my butt. She's just glad it wasn't her head or something" I cross my arms.

"See, much worse" I slap his arm causing everyone to laugh and him to frown, rubbing his arm.

That waiter never came back. Let's just say Jonah scared him a lot. After eating we went straight home, after getting caught by a few paps. I held Svea close to me as Jonah protected us both. Zeb protected Esther and Dad protected mum. When I say a few I mean about 20 different ones with the additional cameraman here and there. Jonah blamed it all on the waiter that tried to 'flirt' with me and wanted to go deal with him but I told him we just needed to go home.

Once we did make it home, Jonah was still a little pissed. We said goodnight to everyone and headed to our room. Jonah started to roughly take off his clothes, almost breaking his suspenders. I changed as quickly as I could and found him looking at his reflecting in the bathroom mirror. His hair was sticking out everywhere, only his pants and shoes still on. He notices me in the reflection of the mirror and looks down at the sink, hands still resting on the sides of it. I walk over to him, running my hand over his back, which seemed to calm him a little.

"What's up? And don't lie to me, I know somethings bugging you." I sigh, standing to his side. I bring my hand up to rub over his shoulder lightly.

"It's just that guy. I know he probably called paparazzi about us being there. People are going to know we are dating now. Svea could have gotten hurt. Heck, we all could have gotten hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." He rants, bringing his hands to his hair again.

"Hey, hey." I stop him, turning him lightly and taking his hands out of his hair. "You had all the right to stand up to him like that. You felt threatened but no one will ever be able to overthrow you in my eyes or heart. You are right, he shouldn't have called them but that's even if it was him. I told the fans today that they should only know for sure if we tell them. So maybe, it is time to tell them so they back down from everything else and accept that we are together." I hold his hands to my sides, looking up into his green-blue eyes that are filled with anger, sorrow and love. I place one of his hands on my waist and use my hand to fix his hair, making it look somewhat neat again.

"Maybe we should tell them. But not now. I'm just glad that no one got hurt" he sighs, bringing me into a hug. "I love you and if this is going to get everyone to back down with the rumours then we will do it."

"I love you too Jonah. We just have to be careful, especially with this ring." I smile, giggling. He smiles back, planting a kiss on my head. I see another flash and look out the bathroom door, into the bedroom to find Esther giggling with her phone again. "Esther"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 28 11
This story is about a girl (Daniel's little sister) who moves to California to live her brother and his new band. But she meets one of his friends an...
1.5K 67 40
When Jack became part of Why Don't We, he decided to leave his family and move to LA. His older sister, Abby, moved to LA a few months later, while...
97.6K 1.2K 35
Emma is just an ordinary girl from Portland Oregon, but she has a huge secret. She was best friends with the now viral boy Daniel Seavey. During thei...
69.4K 922 49
[𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅] How would your life be like after your brother died? And what if you find out that he's alive after all? And what if you ended...