💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

Від anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... Більше

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55

283 14 2
Від anirudhpianist

Ajay caught by Veesha who staring😐 at him while keep the bowl of curry 🍜on the dining table. She looked at the telephone then look back to Ajay quietly. She saw what he did it. He drop his jaw then act normal. He winked at her😉 then put his forefinger on his lips 🤫to say "keep this as secret". She looked down then chuckled.🤭 Ajay walk the dining table.

Ajay : Shu..You never see anything..(To Veesha)

Ajay's parents come from room.

A's Parents : AJAY?(chorus)

A's M : Ajay..What are you doing here?(shocked)

Ajay : To have lunch..

A's M : Am I dreaming? My son came home for his lunch break..

Ajay : Yeah..Yeah..

His father take a seat at dining table.

A's F : Let him to have his lunch peacefully..

A's M : Veesha..Who was on phone?

Veesha : I just come from kitchen..I didn't answer the call..

Veesha point Ajay.

Veesha : He answered the call..

Ajay : Wrong number , Ma..

Veesha frowned at Ajay then walk back to kitchen.

Veesha's mindvoice : He disconnect the wire just for wrong number?

Ajay remove his coat then put on the chair. He loose his tie then unbutton his wrist buttons and fold his sleeve. He remove his watch and kept on the table. He went to wash his hands then come back. He take a seat. The lunch meal already on the table. Veesha keep a glass of water for him.

Ajay finish his meals very fast then come from kitchen after he washed his hands. He grab glass of water and drink it in rush. Ajay grab his watch and wore it on his wrist. A's M went to her prayer room to grab the puja coconut. Ajay notice that so he quickly went to kitchen.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm..

He open his mouth to talk but he saw Anu there. So,he grip Veesha's wrist and drag her aside.

Veesha : Ena'ne? Kai'ye vidhege..

She pull her hand. Ajay let go her hand when he saw his mother. He quickly let go her hand. Veesha look where Ajay stared.

Ajay : Damn it!(underbreathe)

He look at his watch then walk away. After Veesha see her mother in law.

Ajay : I need to rush..Bye..

She frown at Ajay then continue what she was doing. He adjust and unfold his shirt sleeve then button it. He take his coat and put it on him. He look at the telephone.

He re-connect back the wire. Meanwhile,Shoba went to kitchen and give the coconut to Anu to cook for tonight. When Ajay went out ,Shoba bid him. After Ajay leave,Shoba went kitchen again.

Ajay's mother : Veesha!(stern tone)

A's M snap her fingers to call Veesha.

Veesha : Huh?

A's M : Mela vaa..

When they met.

Ajay's Mother : Ajay touch you?

Veesha : It's not as you think..He just wanted to tell me something..

A's M : What was that?

Veesha : He check the time then said he's on rush..

A's M : Oru purushan pondati kai eluthu ethuke thaniya peesuvage..Huh?

Veesha : Attai..I swear..Nothing happen between us..

A's M : Now that is not a issue..Holding hands consider as touching..Are you agreed with that?

Veesha sighed.

Veesha : But-

A's M cut off Veesha's talk.

A's mother : Naa keteh kelvike bathil sollu!

Veesha : Ama..

A's M : As wife you know you should control him..

Veesha : I understand..But think rational,Attai..If one day I stuck in fire and danger..Is your son shouldn't hold me and save me just because I'm fasting??

She said it because Ajay got touch her but for save her when she fainted and got injured.

A's M : No!! He shouldn't! I won't let him to! Because my son is more important to me! Understand! But now you are fine right..Why he need to hold your hand?

Veesha was shocked to heard that. Veesha slight become fire.

Veesha : So,you won't mind if anything happen to me..Naa sethalum paravale..Athan'ne?

A's M : See how rude are you talking to me! Is this how your family raised you?

Veesha : Attai..I'm not rude..I'm just telling that-

Shoba interupt her.

A's M(Shoba) : You are fasting for my son! Remember that! If anything happen to him..I will blame you! Nee vanthe neram'mey seri ille..

Shoba split out that words. Veesha hold her tears in eyes in anger on other side was sad. She didn't say anything after that so she  just leave. She went to kitchen and continue her work. Anu notice Veesha's face was dull and silent tears.

At night,..

Before Anu leave from her work. She told Ajay about Veesha was crying but she don't know the reason. He understood this must be his step mother who saw him holding her hand.

At late night,..

Everyone gone to sleep. Ajay enter his room after he finish his work at office room(house). Veesha was not there. He check Archana's room. No. She is not there too. He went to the open terrace at upstair. His eyes searching for her. He see her there. She was sitting on floor while hugging her legs and staring at the moon.🌚🌝🌖

Ajay : Hey..Veesha..(worried)

Veesha quickly get up after she see him. She never thought he will be there.

Ajay : Unaiye enga ella tehdherethe..Inga ena pandre?

She look at him then look down.

Veesha : Chummah'than..

She was about to leave so take some steps. He stared at her.

Ajay : Nillu..

He turned around and look at her.

Ajay : Look at me..

She turned around but staring at the floor.

Ajay : I said look at me..

She look at him.

Ajay : Yaaravathu ethavathu sonnagela?

Veesha shake her head left and right means "No".

Ajay : Poo'ye sollu kathuketeh?

Veesha didn't say anything. She just walk away.

Next day,..

In the morning,Ajay woke up. He open his eyes. He turned and look. Veesha's bed was empty. He see Veesha was getting ready to go out. He rub his eyes then frowned at her. She grab her handbag and went out from room. He wondered where she went. He want to know what she doing but he didn't asked her anything because he don't to interupt in her personal things. As usual he went to his work place.

*Afternoon

In work place,after meeting Ajay dial his house number.

Ajay : Hello..

Ajay's Father : Hello..

Ajay : Appa..Naa Ajay..

A's F : Sollu pa..

Ajay : Sapthacha?

A's F : Hmm..Sapten..Iniki vithuke variya?

Ajay : Ille..Konjam velai iruke..

A's F : Cheri pa..

Ajay : Have you take your medicine?

A's F : Unga amma kudhutha..

Ajay : Phone Amma'teh kudhuge..

A's Mother : Hello..Ajay..Sapthiya?

Ajay : Haan..Neega sapthigela?

A's M : Haan..Sapten pa..

Ajay : Okay..Veesha enga? Vithuke vanthethala?

A's M : Un pondati ave paathune vara pora..Enaketeh kaalai'le ludhe onum sollale..Enake epdi teriyum?

Ajay : Cheri..Okay..Okay..Bye..

He hung up the phone then bite his lip while thinking.🤔

At home..

Ajay come home early. He climb up the entrance stair. He see his parents sitting at hall. He talk to them like usual then went to the room. Veesha was wiping her long hair with towel. He enter the room and close the door. He remove his coat.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Huh?

Ajay : Ummm..We need to attend a bussiness party today..

He grab his clothes from his closet

Veesha : No..I'm not coming..

She get back to her work. He slam the closet door to get her attention. She turned and frowned at him for doing that. He raised his eyebrow with arrogant.

Ajay : Be ready at 7pm sharp..

He said it cooly. She frowned at him more who is stubborn and don't want to listen to her at all. He grab his towel and put it on his shoulder then went to the bathroom. Ajay wore suits and then come to downstair. Ajay exhale his breathe to let go his anger because she wore saree for bussiness party. It's really grand saree and matchable to wore for a night party but she is the one who in saree for party.

Ajay : I thought so..(mumble)

He get up.

Ajay : Come..Let's go..

The couple were walking to the hotel entrance.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm..

Ajay : Have you ever attend bussiness meeting?

Veesha : Yes..

Ajay : Great..

When they enter the hotel entrance. They went to the party place which the place was decorated with grand. Ajay grab Veesha's hand and enter.

Doorman : Good Evening,Sir..Good Evening,Ma'am..

Veesha smiled at him then look away. She saw most of people in hall was western culture clothes such as gown,dress and suits with short skirt. Background music was played.

A waiter come give offer a drink. Veesha smiled and grab one glass.

Ajay : Hmm..Do you drink?

Veesha : Huh?

Ajay : Do you drink wine?

Veesha : No..

Ajay : Then,what for you take that?

Veesha : Is this wine..Yuck..No..I don't want this..Where I should keep this?

Some of people there staring at Veesha. Ajay sighed and grab it then put somewhere else. One man walk to Ajay with a smile. He looks abit older than Ajay.

Man : Mr.Ajay! What a pleasant surprised to see you here!

He talk as until other people can hear their conversation.

Ajay : Happy to see you too!

Only happiness show in Ajay's words but not on his face. He keep his face as normal which those lips don't smile. That man's eyes went to Veesha.

Man : And this is-

Ajay : This is my wife..Veesha..(to Man)

Ajay : Veesha..This is Dave.. Dave : Oh,Hello! Mrs.Veesha! Nice to meet you..

He shake hands with her then let go. He turned then went to a circle people were standing with drinks and talking. He introduced them to Veesha. They just join the circle. Someone tap Ajay's arm. Veesha and Ajay turned. Ram was there with a lady.

Ajay : Hey,man..

Ram : Hey..

Both of them hugged then broke it but Ram's wife was crossing her arms and look away.

Ram : Hey..You bring your wife today..

Veesha looked at Ajay.

Ajay : Yeah..Yeah..

She smiled at Ram and his wife.

Ram : Sister..This is my wife ; Shashi..

Veesha : Ohh..Hi,Shashi..

Ram : This is Veesha..Ajay's wife..

Shashi smiled at Veesha.

Shashi : I feel like I seen you before..

Veesha : Really?

Shashi : Yeah..

The girls started to talk. Ajay and Ram signal to each other.

Ajay : Girls time..

He whispered to Ram. Ram chuckled.

Shashi : Why not we have drink and talk?(to Veesha)

Veesha look at Ajay for permission.

Ajay : Go ahead..(To Veesha)

He blink his eyes. She smiled and go with Shashi. Shashi and Veesha went to a table and take a seat. They started their conversation. They have more similarity things in they talk which makes them more closer. At last,they become friends.

*Music changed.

Some couples started to slow dance.

Ram : May I?😏

He show his palm to Shashi and ask for slow dance.

Shashi : Ram..We just become friends..🤨

Veesha : That's okay..You two carry on..😊

Shashi hold Ram's hand. The couple walk to the middle and start to slow dance according to the music. Veesha been staring at the couples doing slow dance romantically. Her eyes went to Ajay who is busying talk in the circle of bussinessmen.

She bite her lip with look away. She tell herself to not to have more desire on Ajay because they are not happening actually. She just a his wife for the world but in real are not. She staring at the couples again who are dancing.

Michael : Hi,Gorgeous..

Veesha's mindvoice : Nambe gorgeous ille..Apo yen..

Veesha look at him then look away. He walk to Veesha closer.

Michael : May I know your beautiful name?

Veesha : Me? You talking to me?

Michael : Yes, my preety lady..

Veesha fake smiled for his flirt.

Veesha's Mindvoice : Nambe preety ah?🤔

Michael : My name is Michael..And yours?

Veesha : Veesha..

Michael : That's sweet..So,Veesha..Would you like to dance with me?

She look at him with suspiciously.🤨

Veesha : Well..I really got to go now.. I'm sorry..She slowly get up to leave while her eyes searching for Ajay.

Michael : No..You are so beautiful to attract me to dance with you..I can't miss the chance..Please..(pouted)

Veesha : Well..I think this is not the time..I really need to go..

Michael : No..You can't leave me like that..

Michael tried his best to get Veesha but still refused. He grip her hand,she frowned at him then look at her hand.

Veesha : Would you please let me go? I need to see my husband..

Michael : You are married?

He pull her closer and whisper while his hand caress her wrist to her arm.

Michael : Come with me..I'll make you to forget your husband..

Veesha feel disgusted with Michael acts. She push him away. She rush to the corner then found Ajay talking to Mr.Dave very serious dicussion.

Ajay : Well..That's the point,Mr.Dave!

Veesha : Ajay!

Ajay still talking to Mr.Dave. She tried again.

Veesha : Ajay!

Ajay turned and see Veesha so excuse himself to Mr.Dave. He come to Veesha.

Ajay : What is it,Veesha?

Veesha : I need to leave..Please..

Ajay : What happen?

He look at abit suspiciously.

Veesha : I really want to go home..

She was pleasing like a school girl to teacher.

Ajay : Now?

Veesha nodded. She look at Ajay like she going cry soon.

Ajay : Why? Are you alright?

He check by touch her forehead with care.

Veesha : No..I'm just-..

She look at his eyes,she stop. He take off his hands.

Ajay : Come on..Tell me..

Veesha : I'm sorry,Ajay..I giving you so much of trouble..You just stay..I'll go home first..

She was about to leave. He grab her wrist.

Ajay : No..You are not..Wait.. She look at him.

Ajay : Just a minute..

He keep the drink on random table. They was about to leave. Michael passed by them then block their way.

Michael : Hey,Ajay..

He got eye on Ajay then on Veesha. Veesha grab Ajay's arm.

Ajay : Hey,Michael..See you..I really need to leave now..

Michael : Where are you taking this lady with along? To hotel?

Veesha give disgusting look to Michael. Ajay's anger was up but he manage to not show it.

Ajay : She's my wife!(stern voice)

Michael :  She is your what? Your wife?

Ajay : Yeah..So?

Michael : Nothing..Just alittle dissapointment..Well..I asked her to dance but she reject me..(smirked)

He said while staring at Veesha like going to eat her. Veesha grip abit harder Ajay's arm to make Ajay to sensed that she is not comfortable.

Ajay : Okay..Then,Leave it..

They walk out to the car. Veesha already get inside the car. The car window was open.

Micheal : Can we talk Mr.Ajay? Just awhile..

Veesha wide her eyes when she see the prevert again. Ajay took a breathe.

Veesha : Ajay!

She wants him to stop and not to let her alone but...

Ajay : 5 minutes , Veesha..I'll be back..

He take Ajay at the back of the hotel. The place went more dim.

Micheal : Well..When did you got married,Ajay?

Ajay : 1 or 2 months ago..

Micheal : Arrange marriage?

Ajay nodded. They stop there.

Micheal : Mr.Ajay..You know we are bussinessmen..We do have some weakness..

Ajay look at him expressionless. Micheal adjust Ajay's

Micheal : I give you (mention money amount)..

Ajay frowned.

Micheal : I give you one of my island to you too..Would you let your sweet wife..Actually,delicious wife tonight with me? How will be that?😏

Ajay raised his eyebrows and his chin like he was surprised.😯 He look around then stared at Micheal. The moment Ajay leave the place and Micheal was up side down in a rubbish bin.🤪

Micheal : Hheeeeellllpppppp!!😵😱

Ajay take a jog when he comes near to
his car. He went inside the car. The car start to move. He seems alittle sweating. The car start to move.

Veesha : Are you alright?

Ajay : Yeah..

Veesha : You are sweating?

Ajay : I take a jog..

Veesha : At this time?

Ajay : Why not?

As the car window was open. They heard the help a voice calling for help. It's Micheal actually. She turned to look but Ajay divert Veesha's mind.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm?

Ajay : You had anything in the party just now?

Veesha : No..

Ajay : Why?

Veesha : Everything was non vege food..

Ajay : So?

Veesha : So,..I can't have non vege foods..

Ajay : Why not?

Veesha : I'm a vegetarian..

Ajay : Ohh..Come on,Veesha..You can't stop the chickens dead if you are vege on tuesday and friday..

Veesha : I'm not eating vegetarian foods for following puja days..I am a full vegetarian.. I'm a vegan..

He drop his jaw.

Ajay : WHAT?! You are vegan?!

He wide his eyes with shocked.

Ajay : I mean how do you-

He look away then look at her.

Ajay : But you cook non vege food yesterday..Even the day before yesterday..

Veesha : Because I learnt it..

Ajay : What? But Why?

Veesha : For you..

He gasped.

Ajay : No,Veesha..No..Don't..Please ah..If you are vegetarian..Let it be..You no need to learn to cook non vege foods for me..

Veesha pouted.🙁 All she did was nodded like doll.

At home,..

Ajay look at the back. His parents were watching movie in televisionm He went to kitchen and look for Veesha. Veesha trying to open the milk powder jar but the cap was closed tightly.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha turned and look at him.

Ajay : Upstair balcony..(mouthed)

He mouthed to her while pointing up. He telling her that she need to come to upstair open terrace.

Veesha : Now?

Ajay : Later..

Veesha nodded.

He take some steps closer to her.

Ajay : After they sleep..

He about to leave but he see her. She continue trying her best to open the cap of the milk jar. He sighed , walk to her and grab then open it for her. He keep it on the table and leave. She looked at him then she smiled. He's really cute in his arrogant way. She seems abit happy to see him this way. She wondered why he asked her to come to balcony.

At top terrace..

The breeze was so nice on the top terrace. Ajay was quietly stand there alone while thinking.💭 He staring at the dark sky⛼ with 🌠diamond stars🌟 with some rare smoky clouds.🌫 🌃

To be continue.. Please do comment..Thank you..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

124K 4.7K 76
Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey #1 in bliss ...
18.1K 1.2K 22
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
36.1K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
131K 7.8K 64
This story is about two people, Kartik Goenka and Naira Singhania. Both knew each other since their childhood, courtesy to their father being best o...