Wicked Ones ♛ MAL [✓]

Від goldenorishas

𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 | ❝ ain't no rest for the wicked. ❞ ➣ DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS ➣ MAL BERTHA × OFC ➣ SET IN... Більше

introduction.
cast.
soundtrack.
epigraph.
━━ part one.
➣ one.
➣ two.
➣ three.
➣ four.
➣ five.
➣ six.
➣ seven.
➣ eight.
➣ nine.
➣ ten.
➣ eleven.
➣ twelve.
━━ part two.
➣ thirteen.
➣ fourteen.
➣ fifteen.
➣ sixteen.
➣ seventeen.
➣ eighteen.
➣ nineteen.
➣ twenty.
➣ twenty-one.
━━ part three.
➣ twenty-three.
➣ twenty-four.
➣ twenty-five.
➣ twenty-six.
➣ twenty-seven.
➣ twenty-eight.
➣ twenty-nine.
➣ thirty.
epilogue.
closing words.

➣ twenty-two.

5.9K 197 23
Від goldenorishas

022. | JUST KEEP BREATHIN

Mal dropped me off beside Ben as he climbed onto the deck of the ship. Both of us were soaking wet, but it we were both relieved that it was finally over. I ran over to Ben and hugged him, then slugged his shoulder playfully as everyone cheered.

"Good job, man," I said with a grin.

"You're not so bad yourself," he replied.

Suddenly there was another roar, and Mal flew over to us before landing on the stage. Purple smoke surrounded her again, and she transformed back into herself—only this time she looked the way she did in the stained glass window. I looked up at Mal, smiling at her, and she waved to me, the biggest smile I had ever seen spreading across her face.

So... I did not know that I could do that, she told me.

I huffed. Tell me about it. That makes two of us.

Evie ran up to Mal as she descended the stairs, then blew out a spark that was still on her dress. Then she took Mal's hand and led her over to me.

"Hi," she said to me.

"Hi," I replied.

She suddenly kissed me, and I kissed her back until Carlos broke us apart, saying in mock annoyance, "All right, all right, all right, all right."

Ben looked at Mal, my friends, and I. "I owe you guys so much," he said.

"Yeah, you do," Evie said.

"Really," Jay agreed.

"Yep," I said. "You got that right."

We all began to laugh, and Ben smiled at us before saying, "If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..." He trailed off as we all looked at each other.

"Um, actually, there is, Ben," Evie said after a moment. "I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me."

"Then she should come," Ben said with a nod.

"Also, um..." I spoke up. "Our friend Harley, daughter of the Queen of Hearts? Remember her?" When Ben nodded, I went on, "She risked everything trying to get us back safely. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for her, and I was just... She would really love it here."

"Definitely," Ben said.

"Okay, okay, great!" Evie nodded. "Actually, um..." She broke off as everyone laughed. "Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe... get you a list?"

"Yes, yes!" Ben nodded. "Absolutely, please."

Everyone cheered again, and then one of the attendants came up to Mal and I.

"M'lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck," he said, handing it to her. "Uma had it."

"Oh, um..." Mal tapped the book, looking at me before saying, "You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother?"

Fairy Godmother popped up from the crowd. "That's me, thank you."

Mal chuckled, handing her the book. "This belongs in the museum."

Fairy Godmother nodded, taking the book. "It does, yes, and I'm gonna take it."

Mal chuckled. "Go for it." She turned to me and grinned as Fairy Godmother walked off. "I'm not gonna be needing it anymore."

━━ ✥ ━━

1 WEEK LATER...

"And you're sure you want to do this?" Mal asked me for what felt like the hundredth time.

I laughed. "Yes, I'm sure. I need to do this."

Mal sighed and nodded. "But don't push yourself, okay? If it's too much you just stop, alright?"

I just shook my head; she worried way too much sometimes. "Trust me, I'll be fine."

She nodded, giving me a quick kiss before saying, "Alright. Good luck."

I nodded, taking a deep breath. Then Evie, who was standing beside us, handed me the microphone, and I walked out onto the stage.

All of Auradon Prep was sitting in the audience, waiting for me to start the show. Evie had helped me set up this little concert, and it would be my first time singing in front of a crowd, as well as sharing the fact that I wrote songs and could sing. To say I was nervous would be an understatement, but I was also excited. I had specifically wrote this song for both Mal and myself, and I was excited to her and everyone else to hear it.

"Hey, everyone," I said. "I wrote this song not only myself, but for my amazing girlfriend Mal." I gestured to Mal, who had just joined the crowd, and she smiled before blowing me a kiss. "So I hope you like it."

I took another deep breath. Then I began to sing.

"Some days, things just take way too much of my energy
I look up and the whole room's spinning
You take my cares away
I can so over complicate, people tell me to medicate

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'
How do I know if this thing's fabricated?
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin', mmm

Sometimes it's hard to find, find my way up into the clouds
Tune it out, they can be so loud
You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated
All I need is to see your face

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'
How do I know if this thing's fabricated?
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

My, my air
My, my air
My, my air, my air
My, my air
My, my air
My, my air, yeah

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'
I keep on breathin'
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah."

I finished the song, and everyone erupted into cheers. I smiled, covering my mouth with my hands to hide it before I jumped off the stage and ran over to Mal. Then I gave her a tight hug before pressing my lips on hers, kissing her until neither of us could breathe.

"Someone's happy," Mal said to me with a laugh.

I shook my head, taking her face in my hands. "I'm not happy. I'm home."

━━━━━━━ ❃ ━━━━━━━

A/N: I had to I'm sorry lol

Anyway, this marks the end of Wicked Ones until Descendants 3! I'll be marking it as completed until the movie comes out, but once I see it I'll continue the story! Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you there!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.5K 52 8
Scarlett is the Daughter of the renowned Evil Lion Scar. She has four best friends named Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Jay the Son of Jafar, Evie t...
582K 16.7K 49
𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩�...
66.4K 1.7K 27
Getting a prince was Eva's, daughter of the Evil Queen, only goal in life. Well, that and ensuring she looked perfect at all times. A goal inflicted...
16.9K 342 15
||COMPLETED|| Maleficent 'Mal' Bertha; daughter of Maleficent, Wants her mother proud. Jay; son of Jafar, stealing is his only way. Evie; daughter of...