⏭️Crush X Reader Oneshots⏮️ ~...

By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Here I give you these oneshots with various scenarios for you to imagine yourself with your one and only, if... More

Welcome Dearests
How to submit requests
1~☁️~ crush x reader
2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader
3~☁️~ Alpha! Crush x Omega! Reader
4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader
5~☁️~ Mind Reader! Crush x Daydreaming! Reader
7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2
🎄X-Mas Special🎄~☁️~ Crush x Reader
8~☁️~ Courageous! Crush x Daring! Reader
9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader
10~☁️~ Swapped! Crush x Swapped! Reader
♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader
11~☁️~ Cocky! Crush x Reader
12~🍋?~ Weeb! Crush x Weeb! Reader
References from 12~🍋?~ <part 1>
References from 12~🍋?~ <Part 2>
13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader
15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader
16~☁️~ Hairy! Reader x Crush
17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader
18~🥀~ Crush x overthinking! Reader
0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N
19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader
21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1

16.1K 138 133
By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Title: Endearment

Warning~ this is a lemon one shot, please don't proceed if you're not in to these uwu

(C/L/N) - Crush's Last Name
(Y/F/F) - Your Favorite Food
(C/F/F) - Crush's Favorite Food

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(Y/N)'s POV

Walking in the calm park, hand in hand with the person I love..

(C/N) (C/L/N)

Where do I even begin? It feels so surreal seeing as that I'm finally together with him. Looking down at our intertwined hands, my ring sparkled in the sunlight, gently holding his hand tighter as I leaned at his arm, sighing in content.

"Are you alright dear?"

Came the gentle voice of my husband, smiling softly as I cuddle to him closer.

"I'm just really happy hun.. I can't help but ask myself "what did I do to deserve this?""

Hearing him chuckle, he held me tenderly in his arms. Hugging him back, burying my face in his chest as I felt him caressing my hair.

"Let's see.. You stole my heart, that's one. I stole yours, that's two. You changed my life, you're beautiful, you were just being you, yo--"

I cut him off as I giggled, leaning towards him, I kissed his lips as he kissed me back with love and passion.

"I know you have a list of reasons, but there's no need for you to tell all of them."

"Haha, I can't help it.. you're giving me so many reason why, heck I should be the one asking that to myself!"

"Hmm, should I open my list then~?"

He squeezed me in the hug as we both laughed, calming ourselves down, we stared each other lovingly. The place giving off its romantic aura around us, he quickly gave me a peck on the lips before connecting his forehead to mine.

"Shall we continue our date my love~?"

Smiling back to him, I nuzzled his forehead.

"We shall."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Arriving at my favorite restaurant, its not really that fancy and all but being in this place, It always gives me the nostalgia of me and (C/N)'s first date here. The smell of the food's aroma wafts in my nose, the place isn't that empty or crowded, it's just perfect the way it is!

(C/N) pulled a chair for me as I sat down, pushing my chair so that I could be near the table, (C/N) bowed making me giggle seeing as he's trying to act like one of my favorite characters. He sat across me as we ordered our food, both craving for (Y/F/F) and (C/F/F).

After eating our food, we stayed there, our hands connected once again as his thumb gently rubbed circles on the top of my hand.

"Hey (Y/N)."

Looking up to him, I noticed his eyes glimmer in the light. A small smile graced his lips, feeling my heart skip a beat from such beautiful sight.

"Yes love?"

"It's been 3 years since we've been married, it's really amazing how I already have you as my wife and yet... I can't stop falling for you everyday. You're so amazing and beautiful...and I am so thankful for having you in my life. I also wanted to give you this."

Scooting back, he reached under the table a neatly wrapped gift in (F/C) and black. Forwardly giving it to me, I grabbed it with care as I opened the parcel. It was...a photo album.

Taking the photo album out of it's package, I stared at it in awe. The front had the first letters of mine and (C/N)'s name. Opening the front page, a picture showed a stolen pic of me dancing around the leaves of fall with a huge grin plastered on my face with a note that says 'The Beauty's Wonder', looking up to him with a grin.

"Really? When did you took a picture of this?"

"I dunno~ I just have my ways"

He winked as I just laughed, continuing to look at the pictures. Going through the second page, there I see me, (C/N), and my friends and beside the pic is another note; 'Trying to fit in to know her better'. Giggling from the note, I returned my gaze to (C/N).

"You know you can just come to me if you want to know more about me"

"I just don't want to act suspicious or like a stalker you know.. especially your friends being observative."

"Still tho! I would love to share you more about myself!"

"I'll keep that in mind. I tend to abort mission of 'getting-to-know-you-more' since I don't know how to start a conversation with you at those times."

"Hahaha! You can talk to me about any topic now!"

"Yup, I learned that ever since we got officially together."

Flipping the next page showed me and him cuddling in the corner of our old classroom, I think this was when we were grade 12? 'Thanks to (B/F/N), I have a pic of you cuddling me. You were so adorable being the clingy you as always'. Smiling at this, flipping page every page filled with many memorable pictures until I reached the last page. There I see, our wedding moment. This time the note wasn't short, 'The best moment of my life, marrying the girl of my dreams. The girl who can pick a man who is better out there in the world and yet she still chose me. It feels too amazing to be true or real...but here you are, the first thing I see everytime I wake up in the morning. I am damn proud to say that I am the luckiest man in this world, I Love You (Y/N) (C/L/N).'

"Hun, are you ok?"

"Huh?"

I felt something wet hit my hand until realized, I was crying. Not in pain or sadness though... My heart was bursting in happiness and love...to the point I was tearing up.

"Oh (C/N)... Don't worry, I'm just... So happy to have you in life until the end... Reading this note, I can't help but let these tears of joy fall out of my eyes..."

Standing up from my chair as he did the same, both walking towards each other. Wrapping my arms to his neck as he slides his arms to my waist, enjoying the moment of embrace.

"I Love You (C/N) (C/L/N)."

"I Love You Too (Y/N) (C/L/N)."

Snapping out of our date, we heard the people around us applaud as others would give out an "aaaawww".

"Should we return to our beloved home?"

"Haha, we should."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Opening the door to our safe place we call home, (C/N) flopped on the couch as I fall on top of him, nuzzling in his chest as he softly patted my head.

"Hey (C/N)..."

"Hmm?"

"We've been married for 3 years right?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I know we both have been wanting to do it for those past years and yet I was afraid..."

"Love, it's alright if you're not yet ready. I can wait until you're prepared."

"I know...but this time, I think I'm prepared and ready.."

(C/N) got up making me straddle him.

"(Y/N)...are you sure you're ready? I don't want you to feel forced just because I want to do it badly with you..."

I connected my forehead to his, holding his cheeks in both of my hands.

"I am positive (C/N). Besides, I also wanted to do it badly with you."

Kissing him on the lips as he kissed back, it was a loving kiss before it got heated. As we parted our lips away, he panted.

"Are you sure about this hun?"

"I'm all yours (C/N)~"

🍋~Lemon Part~🍋

Kissing him once again, I hugged his neck while he traps me in his arms. The kiss getting heated, he gently bit my lower lip for entrance, slightly opening my mouth for his tongue to enter my wet cavern. We both fought for dominance, but of course he won as he claimed my mouth, exploring every untouched area. Moaning in the process as his tongue pressed against mine, parting our lips to catch our breath. After gaining our breaths back, he latched his lips unto my neck, gently sucking and searching for my spot as he unzipped my (F/C) jacket and removed my shirt, showing my bra covering my breasts.

I started to become a moaning mess when he found my soft spot, sucking softly as he gave me a hickey. He removed his shirt and grabbed my thighs.

"Shall we continue this on our bed~?"

"Yes..."

I breathed out as he carried me while I hold on to him, my legs wrapped around his waist so that I won't fall. He opened the door to our bedroom with his free hand and gently placed me down the bed, returning his lips to my neck as I let out a low moan. Lowering his kisses as he reached my chest, snaking his hand to my back to unclasp the bra that kept my chest trapped before taking the piece of garment away.

Getting self-conscious, I hid my chest with my arms.

"It's alright hun, you have nothing to hide. You're beautiful, I'll be gentle."

(C/N) whispered with care and trust, nodding at his statement, I slowly lowered my arms for him to have access on my chest. His hands slowly fondled them, sending waves of pleasure in every soft squeeze. I can't stop moaning... Until he started to latch on my bud, making me moan even loud.

"Ngh! Ah~ (C-C/N)..."

This new sensation of pleasure is just so overwhelming, especially if you haven't experienced it.

After giving care to the bud, he sucked on the other bud as he gave it the same treatment, making me squirm under his touch. Slowly kissing down to my stomach, he unbuckled my pants as he slides it off my legs, throwing the clothing away as well.

He caressed my thigh, sending off more unfamiliar sensation that felt amazing... clawing the sheets not that tight, I shakily sighed.

"I'm gonna ask you one last time...are alright with this..?"

Getting up from bed as I pushed him down, kissing him as it was my turn to explore his wet cavern.

"Take me~..."

I said as I unbuckled his pants, slowly sliding it off with his undergarment, there sprung his hard member. Blushing as I gave it an experimental lick, hearing (C/N) groan. Remembering the doujins I used to read, I completely took (C/N)'s member in my mouth. Hearing him sigh out a groan of pleasure, I continued the movement of bobbing my head up and down as (C/N) let out a deep moan. I felt my lower regions heating but I shrugged it off, continuing to suck him as he kept on moaning, but this time, the feeling between my thighs is unbearable... I removed my mouth from his shaft with a pop before shyly looking down.

"Umm..(C/N)... My part feels... uncomfortable.."

(C/N) understood what I meant as he pinned me down once again, going down between my thighs as he gently separated them, removing the last garment that hides my very being. Seeing my wet lips soaked, he kissed my inner thighs, sending the feeling of ecstasy once again.

"I'll have to prep you up (Y/N), alright?"

I nodded as he kissed my moist lips before licking it.

"Mm...hm..ah~.. (C/N) it feels so-- ngh~.."

My mind is so blank from the never ending sensations that this pleasure gives to my body, this is just foreplay...how would it feel when it comes to the real thing?

My thoughts were cut off when I felt his tongue enter me, making me yelp as I arch my back in the alienish feeling. Grasping the sheets under me, I feel his tongue trying to go deep until I felt a finger enter me.

"Gah~! N-ngh~!! (C-C/N)!"

Enter the second finger as come the third, feeling my walls stretch to the size of the fingers inside me.

"This will do..."

(C/N) removed his fingers as he licked them off clean. Coming up to face me, he kissed me passionately.

"Alright love, hold on to me if the pain is unbearable. Ok?"

I nodded as I felt something big enter me. Feeling my walls stretch further, it feels like I was being cut in half.... I held (C/N) tightly for comfort as I felt my tears falling down my cheek.

"Ngah! I-it...hurts (C/N)..."

"Grab ahold of me, you can hold me as tight as you want.."

The pain was so unbearable, I held (C/N) in my embrace as I felt him fully sheathed inside me. He just fills me completely... he kissed my tears away as I try to calm myself.

"Tell me if the pain is gone, ok love?"

Kissing me, I returned the gesture as I waited for myself to adjust to his size. Not long later, the pain subsided as I gave (C/N) the signal.

"I..think you can move now.."

(C/N) gave a thrust, making me shudder in such overwhelming feeling flooding my body. Gasping at the sudden force of euphoria, unconsciously scratching my lover's back as he released a gruff groan of pained pleasure. Thrusting back and forth, his movements sped up that gave me the most amazing pleasure I could feel...

"Ah~! A-Aha~! Oh (C/N)~! M-more~!!"

I moaned out loud, wanting more of this sensation of intense ecstasy that he's giving me. I felt his left hand hold my waist while the other hand held my right wrist down, I felt him speeding up where he is pounding me in inhuman speed.

The pleasure is so numbingly great...all I can do is moan and moan until I felt a tight knot in my abdomen.. but what sent me off the edge is when he hit a certain spot inside me..

"NYAH~! AHHA~! P-please...Hit tha-ah~t.. again... Ngh~!!"

"Seems that I found your g-spot.."

He speed up to hit the same spot over and over and over again. My eyes starting to form crocodile tears from so much pleasure, finally feeling the knot in my abdomen getting tighter.

"(C-C/N)...I feel so-something in my lo-lower...ngh~! Lower part~!"

"You're getting close...just let it all out."

Obeying his instruction, I felt the tight knot release--

"GAH~!! AHH~!! O-OH (C/N)~! NGHN...ah...."

(C/N) caressed my side to calm down what I think was my orgasm.. Tho, (C/N) hasn't released his yet...

"Do you want me to cum inside you (Y/N)?"

Holding him close to me, I weakly whispered in his ear.

"Go on.. Make love to me..."

(C/N) continued his fast pace, riding out my orgasm as I felt his shaft twitch inside me.

"I'm...getting close hun...ah~.."

He moaned giving last hard thrust, moaning each other's names.

"(C/N)!"
"Ngh! (Y/N)!.."

His seed shot inside me, filling me up to the brim as I felt the rest drip down my thighs... We both gasped for breath after the eventful night activity we did... (C/N) slowly slide his member off of me as he lied down beside me.

"Huff...are you alright hun?"

I weakly smiled at him as I cuddled closer to him.

"I'm..alright love.."

The hint of sleepiness was obvious in my voice as I felt him smile, he kissed my forehead before nuzzling back.

"I love you my lovely wife."

"I love you too..my...husband.."

Before falling asleep, I heard him whisper a "sweet dreams" before my consciousness fades away.. only feeling the warmth of my lover beside me.

Just the complete feeling of endearment.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Eeeeyyy! Lemon done! Geez my hands hurts...
2709 words?! Well...I hope you guys enjoyed that.. see ya later fellow readers!

Published: 11/24/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 565 67
I got kinda bored so I wanted to make 2D OneShots, you may request if you like but NO LEMON OR SMUT. Also if they suck I'm sorry- No art show through...
89.7K 407 28
This book is mainly smut...expect a lot of Micheal afton dick..some angsty shit idfk Thank you for almost 80k reads!! I'm doing my best to write and...
17.2K 129 17
Just.. ehm.. teasing? And maybe some romance? ... English is not my first language, so, sorry?
14.3K 195 70
Just a bunch of anime images I have saved on my phone. None of these pictures are mine I found them all on Google.