RARE GOLD

By yvnglisha

Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years a... More

THE BEGINNING.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
THE END.

viii.

2.1K 97 7
By yvnglisha

☼ TREVOR KENNETH SAL ☼

I walked into the hospital trying to think as positive as possible but its hella hard when the only information you have is your girlfriend has been shot. The negative thoughts clouded my mind as well as the last moments I spent with Rare.

After Tyla told me Rare was shot all I asked was which hospital she was at before hanging up. I threw on some sweats and a t shirt and headed straight for the door. I was in such a rush I forgot to put my contacts on so I had to wear my glasses.

Turning the corner I saw the waiting room only had a few people in it, being King, Tyla, Ban, and Boss. Tyla had tears running down her face as King tried to comfort her and I could see the worry and pain written all over his face, while Ban and Boss both looked pissed off. I sat in the corner across from everyone, Ban and Boss sent me a small head nod and I returned it. King was avoiding looking at me but I know he saw me walk in, and Tyla was too busy crying to speak.

After sitting here for about an hour, I was still on the edge, no doctor or nurse has given us any type of information. I dont even know where she got shot on her body or how it happened. One thing I knew for sure that this wasn't a 'wrong place, wrong time' type of incident. This shit was planned and I was determined to find who ever thought it was such a fucking great idea to try and kill her. I wasn't even in the game anymore, but I still had connects so all I had to do was pull a few strings and this could be handled. I wanna do it myself, watch the muthafucka beg for mercy as I cause them to lose their last breath.

Evil thoughts flooded my mind and I'm sure I had a wicked look on my face, as a doctor walked up to the waiting area catching everyone's attention.

"Family of Rare Egypt." The doctor called into the waiting area, King gently shook Tyla awake as we all walked up to the doctor.

"How is she?" King asked right away as Tyla finally noticed me and came to hug me. I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head lightly.

"Im not sure if you all were informed but Ms. Egypt was shot twice in her lower abdomen. At first we couldnt stop the bleeding but once we finally did we were able to get the bullets removed easily. She is out of surgery and doing well, we just plan on keep her for a day or two, to make sure the bleeding doesnt happen again then shes free to go." He smiled as we all blew out a breath of relief, I'm just happy it wasn't anywhere near her heart or brain, true enough I'd rather her not be in the situation at all but it could be worse.

"Can we see her?" King questioned as Tyla came and hugged up under him, the doctor nodded.

"Follow me." We did as told and walked behind him to the elevator where he pressed the number four. The elevator dinged and the doors opened indicating we were on the fourth floor. Following the doctor out, it was King and Tyla right behind him, me, then Ban and boss. After passing up a few doors we came up in front of 420, the doctor walked in first and in the same order we walked into the room, to see Rare peacefully sleeping.

I went and sat in the chair next to her bed as King went and stood by her side on the other side of the bed, while everyone else stood at the foot of her bed.

"She should be waking up in a few, not to rude or anything but most patients don't like being crowded once they do wake." The doctor hinted, but I wasn't going any damn where, my black and asian ass was staying in this damn chair till I see my baby's fucking eyes open.

"We'll just be waiting outside." Tyla said softly to King and I, she sent a small smile and turned to Ban and Boss. "C'mon niggas, I don't need my Lotus Flower Bomb annoyed when she wakes." We laughed as they smacked their lips.

"Get this little chicken dumpling!" Boss' goofy ass said and we all cracked up at the salty look on Tyla's face.

"Forgot yall, I dont care if you mad, we need to go. My baby is going to be in pain and seeing yall ugly faces aint gonna help none." We chuckled at her comeback as Ban and Boss looked at her like she was crazy.

"That ain't yo baby." I mumble to Tyla but everyone heard me as King smacked his lips but ain't say shit. I could care less about his funky ass attitude. Nigga can get his shit rocked again if he really wants, ain't a thing to me, i'm already in the mood to hurt a nigga.

"Aight, aight, we'll go, shit." Ban said and tried to push Boss towards the door lightly but he didn't move.

"Speak fo yo damn self, this my lil nigga so ima wait here." Boss said matter factly making me shake my head and chuckle.

"Nigga c'mon!" Ban ordered making Boss smack his lips but walk out anyways. We laughed at the fact that they was both grown but Ban still had control over his little brother.

They shut the door gently behind them leaving only me and King in the room. I aint take my eyes off of Rare as I slouched down in my seat. I soon seen her eyes fluttering open and King walked closer to her face. I just sat back and let them have they moment or whatever. Since Rare was turned facing King she didn't know I was here anyways, so to her King was the only one in the room.

"How you feeling Rarrie?" King smiled down at her, she groaned a little making both King and I frown. My baby was in pain and ain't shit I could do about it, rubbing a hand down my face, I kept my eyes on the two.

"I aint even gone lie, it hurts bad Kingdom, but I ain't gone sit and cry 'bout it." Rare said in her soft voice, and smiled weakly making me smile a little. Leave it up to Rare's thug ass to try and hide she was hurt. King chuckled a bit at his little sister and shook his head.

"You know who shot you?" King question making the air grow serious, Rare nodded her head yes but never spoke. King sent me a quick glance that I knew all too well then looked back at Rare before she noticed. Its the same look I would send him when we was about to hurt a nigga over Tyla back in highschool.

"I'm like Tupac now, right?" Rare mumbled to King but was also talking to her self, King bust out laughing making her smile a little. I smiled brightly at how she could be in hospital bed and still manage to joke around.

"Ionno Rarrie, my nigga Pac died." King told her once he calmed down his laughing.

"Yeah, but not the first time."

"You more like a 50 cent." King tried reasoning with her and she quickly frowned.

"That aint even cool, 50 cent aint nothing to brag 'bout, at least people actually liked Pac. You can forget that, I'll be damned if I'm labeled as a '50 cent'. I'd rather just be that one girl who got shot." Rare ranted making me and King both crack up, she was dead ass serious too which is what made it way more funnier. Rare's quickly snapped her head in my direction as I wiped the tears from my eyes, thats how hard I was laughing. She sent me a bright smile which made her dimples show as I smiled right back. King smiled slightly as he watched us.

"I'll be right outside the door Rarrie." King told her she nodded her head and he walked out without even looking at me. I blew out a breath and went to go sit at the foot of her bed, as I watched her watch me. And thats how we sat for a few minutes, not saying anything just enjoying eachothers presence. I looked down at her flat stomach and saw it was wrapped up as well as a white wrap around her whole lower stomach, and I quickly frowned getting upset all over again. She wore a white muscle shirt and it was pulled up, I'm guessing they made her wear it instead of the normal hospital gown so they could check up on her wound.

"Why the long face Trevy?" Rare questioned, I ran a hand over my face then took my gaze from her stomach to her face and watched as her small smirked left her face once she saw the serious look on my face.

"I could have lost you Rare." I spoke with all seriousness making her bite her bottom lip a little.

"But you didn't, so dont be like that. Besides we've only known eachother for a month, it wouldn't have been that hard to adjust if I did die." She shrugged while I looked at her crazily.

"The fuck? Rare do you hear what the fuck you saying?" Raising my voice a bit, I stood as I looked at her in disbelief while she stared at me blankly as I started pacing the floor, my blood beginning to boil. "Regardless of how long I've known yo mean ass you still a huge impact on my life rather you wanna face that shit or not. I don't know how you feel or how you looking at this shit with us but all I got it respect for yo nonchalant ass, you helped me out and ain't even fucking know. Do you not realize how much you've changed my ass in just 'a fucking month'?!" I stopped and looked at her and she looked shocked that I was getting in her ass, she was about to speak but I kept talking cutting her off. "Got me walking 'round this bitch for two weeks going crazy and snapping on everyone 'cus I aint hear from YO ass. And then when I'm around you all I fucking do is smile and laugh, I use to be the angriest muthafucka I know!" I stressed, still a little drove that she could say some shit like that so loosely. "And I'ont think you hear me when I say the angriest, besides my family and a few of my niggas I never fucking smiled, but you come along and in just 'one lousy fucking month' got my ass smiling like the damn kool aid man. Yet you have the fucking audacity to spit some reckless shit about how if you died I wouldnt be affected by that shit. Are you serious my nigga?! Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit Rare, real talk." I finished and blew out a breath as I walked into the restroom slamming the door behind me. I need to distance myself before I said some shit I would probably regret.

I was doing real cool, if I may say so myself, with my temper problems but for some reason out of everything and one Rare seemed to be the only one who could push my buttons, rather good or bad and I aint know how I felt about that. I noticed a chair close by the shower so I grabbed it and pulled it to the middle of the restroom and sat down with my back facing the door.

After about ten minutes I was still in here in the same spot with my face in my hands, I was much cooler now but I didn't feel like going back in there just yet. I didn't hear any noises from the other side of the door so im guessing no one came in, although I'm sure they all heard me yelling.

There was a soft knock at the door but I ignored it, not even thinking nor caring about who it could be. They knocked again as I groaned but didn't bother moving, till finally they opened the door. I kept my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands as I heard the door close back lightly, but I knew they didn't leave they just invited theirself in. I blew out a breath as I smelled the scent I yearn to smell since I first smelled it, the smell that brightened up my day because I knew exactly who it belonged to. Rare.

I felt her small hands try to pry my hands from my face, being that I didn't feel like fighting, I let her. I slowly looked up to see her nose and eyes red as she sniffed, meaning she was crying and I started to feel somewhat bad. I say somewhat because I could have said what I did at a different time not while she was already in pain but I meant what I said. Rare chuckled a little as she wiped the stray tear from her cheek.

"Its the medicine, I swear." Rare croaked and I smirked a little at the fact that she could never have a serious moment. She looked down at her feet then back up at me blowing out a breath as she tucked a stray piece of hair from her messy bun behind her ear.

I looked down at what she was wearing and saw sweats but her small feet were bare and her toes were wiggling on the tile floor so I knew her feet must be cold. I gently grabbed her arm and turned her body sideways then slowly led her to sit on my lap so her feet now swung just above the floor. I had to resist the urge to wrap my arm around her waist because I didn't know exactly where she was shot, and I know any sudden movement can cause pain and since its still sort of fresh that makes it ten times worse. She snuggled closer to my chest as she buried her face in my neck. I sat my left forearm in her lap as my right hand rest lightly on the small of her back, then we just sat in silence.

"You know I'm new to all of this right?" Rare spoke first as she took her face out my neck so I could understand her but she kept her head on my shoulder. "Im not used to any male attention but from my dad and King but even that was different because they're family.." She took another small pause but I knew she wasn't waiting for me to speak, she was thinking of a way to word her words. "So for you to just come out of no where and show me affection, which I had no type of for a long ass time, is a lot for me to take in. But I have nothing but respect for you too, everyone else just does what I tell them so they won't have to hear my mouth yet you put up a fight just to hear my mouth." She lightly took my hand I had in her lap and started to play with my fingers slightly as I continued to listen. "This whole time I just thought you were too good to be true, I thought God was playing a trick on me for all the bad I've done. Have you waltz in looking good as ever and to have a such bright amazing personality plus dealt with my shit, only to have it taken away from me somehow, I never really thought of how I'd end up losing you but I knew some way I would. So I tried my hardest to keep you around but not get too attached so when that time came I was prepared. I think thats part of the reason I stayed away so long. Hoping you'd just say fuck it and leave me like everything else good in my life that way I wouldn't get hurt as bad." She chuckled lightly, but I knew it wasn't because she found anything funny, it was because thats how she dealt with serious shit, like her emotions, she was strong minded person. "Basically what Im saying is I'm sorry, I was so scared to lose you I didn't realize I was pushing you away. Do you forgive me Trevy?" Rare finished and lightly kissed my jaw bone since thats all she could reach then snuggled her face back into my neck waiting for my answer.

"You know damn well I can't stay mad at yo mean ass." I said truthfully and she chuckled a little while I smirked. "Truth be told I was just somewhat hurt you could easily say some shit like that, I care fo' yo ass alot no matter how long we've known each other. So I'd probably lose my damn mind if you were to ever die." I leaned down and kissed her forehead and saw she was smiling but her eyes were closed. "Just to be clear on one thing though, I'm not going any damn where, so I hope you enjoy my angry ass because we in this till I say otherwise and I don't change my mind often." She laughed lightly and I knew she wanted to laughed harder but that would only result in her being in pain. I frowned quickly, this would probably have to be the second thing I would never want to see, my girl in pain and I can't help. Number one being that I was the reason she was in pain, I could never hurt her emotionally or physically because it'd be like hurting myself, just fucked up all around. Hearing Rare groan knocked me from my thoughts. "You alright baby?" I looked down to see her eyes still closed but pain written all over her face making me bite the corner of my bottom lip.

"Yeah, its just this wound giving me the damn blues." Rare breathed out slowly.

"They gave you your pain medicine yet?"

"Yeah, they said visiting hours were over so they made everyone leave, but King's family so they said he could stay the night if he wants." She yawned slightly and covered her mouth making me chuckle.

"C'mon." I gently helped her up off my lap and held her hand as we walked back into the room. As we were doing so I noticed she was limping slightly but tried to play it off. We finally made it to the room and I helped her into the bed. After getting under the light cover she looked at me while I sat at the foot of her bed like before.

"You look so good in glasses." Rare said while trying to keep her eyes open, all I did was smirk because I knew she was fighting sleep so she was saying any and everything. She slowly started to close her eyes and mumbled something I couldn't hear before finally going to sleep.

The door opened lightly and I looked up to see King come in with a backpack Im guessing full of clothes. I stood off the bed and checked the time on my phone to see it was almost six in the morning, im glad I dont have class today. Putting my phone back in my pocket I walk closer to Rare's face and kissed her cheek lightly then turned to head for the door. As soon as my hand touched the door knob King spoke up making me stop and turn to face him.

"Let me talk to you for a minute." He said as he sat on the couch by the window, blowing out a breath I went and took a seat in the chair that was sort of off to the side from the couch. "All this shit that went down with Rare made me realize, I was trippin' with you for no reason and just acting a damn fool. Its just thats my little sister man, ain't seen her in eight years, so Im still lookin' at her like she 12. Ain't shit against you I probably would have acted the same way had it have been any other nigga, in my eyes she ain't really ready for all this commitment and shit, but you was right, she been handling her own fo sometime now so she wouldn't jump into some shit she wasnt ready for. Just treat her good man, thats all Im asking, thats gone always be my baby sis so ima always wanna see her happy, just keep her happy dawg." King said in a calm voice and all I could do was nod my head because I could see where he was coming from. I mean that dont mean it was okay for him to fight me over the shit but whats done is done.

"I hear you man, it was same shit with Tyla for me. I always kind of figure you was feeling her but I aint take the shit serious because I aint think she was feeling you, no disrespect." I tell him and we both sort of chuckled. "So when I heard yall was dating I ain't too much act a fool because I knew that shit was coming sooner or later. But when I heard you got her pregnant I honestly wanted to kill yo ass, but for some reason I couldn't so when I left the hookah bar that day I hit up Rare and she spoke some sense into my ass so I just let it go. I came to realize that if I ever wanted my little sister to date any damn one it'd had to be you because you my nigga and I trust you." I finished with a shrug as he nod his head like I did when he was speaking.

"And I can respect that, on some real shit I really do got hella love fo yo sis man, she changed a nigga no doubt." I smirked a little, thinking about how it was the same shit with me and Rare. "But you know you gon always be my nigga no matter what." I nod my head and we both stood up and dapped each other up.

"Most def, but I'm bout to head out, I'll come by in a few hours."

"Aight man." I sent him a head nod and looked over at Rare to see her in the same position she was from when she got in the bed, still sleeping. I headed for the door then made a right going in the direction towards the elevator. I cant wait to take my ass home so I can eat and sleep.

*** FOUR MONTHS LATER ***

I walked out to Rare's roomy balcony to see her leaned against rail looking out at the sky while smoking her blunt. I sat down in one of the chairs out here and watched her.

"You need to stop smoking Lo." I tell her as she took her last pull then put it out and turned to face me with a slight mug.

"I ain't got to do shit but stay mixed and die." Rare said walking towards me and sat in my lap while I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her waist. Her wound healed fully a month ago and now there was just a scar on the left side of her lower stomach.

"Why you out here anyways? Its cold as shit." I pulled her closer to me trying to get some of her body heat. It was now winter and I've always hated this damn season, a nigga from Texas, I can fade the heat now this cold I ain't fucking with, I'm grateful it don't snow down here.

"I just wanted to watch the sunset, c'mon, lets go back inside." She shrugged then stood up and grabbed my hand where she lead me back into her condo. Closing the door behind us we both walked further into the living room over the to couch. We sat and Rare climbed in my lap pulling a blanket over us as we finished watching Sandlot for the 600th time. Its crazy how much she makes us watch this damn movie, Its gotten to the point where I hate any damn thing that has to do with baseball, she knows word for word and I'm surprised she ain't burnt her damn self out on this movie.

We've been together for five months tomorrow and its honestly has been the best time off my life to be real. Rare and I are damn near inseparable, if I wasn't at school or my parents house I was with her and same shit with her if she wasn't at 'work'. Everything has been smooth sailing beside her slightly stressing from not finding the person who shot her, she won't tell anyone who it was but we all know she knows who it is.

We ain't had sex yet and I'm cool with waiting because I aint with her for that, don't get a nigga wrong please believe I want to get up in my shit but I aint about to rush her. But the sexual tension was high as fuck so I knew when we finally did have sex that shit is gonna be bomb as hell. Nor has either of us said the L word, but I can most def say I love Rare and I know for a fact I'm in love with her small mean ass but I just ain't said it yet and neither has she, but I know she love a nigga and she ain't got to tell me for me to know.

So everything was back to normal, me and King were hanging out again, along with Matt and Lest. They've grown to love Rare as a sister so at times we all hang out, me, Rare, Tyla, King, Matt, and Lest, that was squad. Me and Tyla were back on speaking terms and back to telling one another everything like any twins would. Her pregnancy was coming along well and today she found out that she was having a boy. I can't explain to you how happy I am to have a little nephew running around this bitch so he can grow up to be just like his uncle, great as fuck.

"Baby." Rare said she sat up and straddled my lap making me look at her weirdly while she softly stroked my jawline.

"What?" I ask looking at her low red eyes and it was sexy as fuck but I knew she was just high and horny, it happens to the best of us when we smoke.

"Why we still aint done shit?" She question talking about us having sex as lust filled her eyes. She slowly started grinding on my lap and leaned down to place kisses on my neck as I felt myself grow beneath her in my basketball shorts.

"Because you aint ready yet." I grabbed her hips making her stop before she wakes the monster. She slowly leaned up from my kissing my neck to make eye contact with me as she licked her lips, running her fingers through my hair.

"You mine and I'm yours, what's really stopping you Trevy?" She tilted her head a little and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Im for real, believe me I want to get up in my shit just as bad as you want me to and I will, real soon. Just be patient, I'll handle you reaaal good ma, just wait." I smirked rubbing her hips then slipped down and cupped her ass in my hands. I leaned her forward and we started making out, pulling away she bit my bottom lip lightly knowing that shit drove me crazy. I opened my eyes and seen her smirking.

"Okay papi." She cooed in my ear then kissed my ear lobe before hopping off my lap going towards her room. I groaned out loud, she ain't gone know what the fuck hit her when I really put it on her, all this tease she be doing to a nigga, but Ima get her back, in due time. Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy, and Ima be getting both, ha.

I stood and walked towards her room, once I finally get there I see her going through her closet, what she was looking for, I have no fucking clue.

"You spending the night?" Rare asked as I leaned against the door frame of the closet watching her look through racks.

"Nah, not tonight." She frowned and stop what she was doing to look at me. Since I started my winter break, a week ago, from school I've been over here more frequently than any other normal day so tonight would be the one night we ain't slept in the same bed together.

"Why not?" Walking over to me I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her around my neck.

"I gotta handle some shit." I told her simply, which I did and it wouldn't get done if I sat up under Rare all day and night. It looked like she was about to pout but stopped herself, which I'm glad for because it would have been harder leaving is she did that shit.

"Okay." She said in a soft voice and sent me a small smile I could tell was forced. "You leaving right now?" I looked down at my watch and saw it was going on 8:30, nodding my head yes.

"Yeah, I'll hit you up later ma." I leaned down and we shared a kiss before she pulled away. "Be safe Lo." She smirked and we pulled out of each others embrace.

"Aight, Trev." I turned and walked out of her room heading for the door. After making it through the door I closed and locked it behind me with the key I had for he place then made my way to the elevator so I could head out for my meeting at 9.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 141 33
Y/n was a 17 years old girl and people thought her life was amazing. They thought her foster parents where sweet and treated her right and everything...
60.5K 1.1K 27
Y/n is a 14 year old drug addict her mother died when y/n was ten y/n's father abuses her he abused her mother as well but her mother needed a home f...
576K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
6.9K 118 22
Hi guys this is my first story hope you guys like it. Y/n was a normal girl from y/c who has a dream to achieve but not allowed , but at the same tim...