Second Chances

By 1Dperfxox

Julia isn't the girl who gets all the guys. She finally gets her first boyfriend in her senior year of high s... More

Second Chances
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
*UPDATE*
Chapter Forty-One
***UPDATE***
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
KIK
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
**UPDATE** & Chapter Fifty One

**UPDATE**

6.1K 358 162
By 1Dperfxox

So I know what you're all thinking... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? WHY WOULD YOU JUST DITCH THE STORY AND LEAVE US ALL HANGING FOR A WHOLE YEAR?!? YOURE THE WORST PERSON EVER. lol I know I am. I apologize from the bottom of my heart but let me just explain myself. So yes, I stopped writing about a year ago because I was going to visit my relatives. And I wasn't able to update while I was away from home. But when I got home, I took a break from watt pad and didn't plan on updating for a few days and then some crazy things have happened in my life. I did move so I no longer live where I did a year ago for reasons that I do not feel like sharing and that was a very stressful experience (for me at least) and I've been working on getting my life back on track so please don't hate me. My life has been very busy and difficult lately and I rarely have time to myself anymore... But what made me come back??? Well I can't answer that. I had forgotten about watt pad due to my new hectic lifestyle and I hope that is understandable. But today I was sitting here and thinking... OMG I HAVENT BEEN ON WATTPAD IN OVER A YEAR!!! THATS CRAZY!!! So out of curiosity, I logged on to my account and read some of the things you guys were writing. The obvious comments and posts were out of frustration because I haven't updated in trillions of years (completely understandable) and some rude ones (whatever to you rude people) and then some of them were so nice. You guys were telling me to continue and that you guys love my story and I need to finish it. Well all of you guys leaving such wonderful comments is the reason I decided I NEED to finish this story. (I may not write anymore but this story must be finished. I can't make any promises about futures stories. I may possibly continue to write, or I may not because my life is very crazy atm and probably will continue to be.) but YOU GUYS THAT STILL LEAVE COMMENTS EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT BEEN AROUND FOR A YEAR AND WERE CONCERNED IF I AM OKAY AND SUCH, YOU GUYS MOTIVATED ME TO FINISH THIS STORY. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL :) YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THIS STORY WILL BE FINISHED.

I have been stressed and exhausted lately so please just bare with me. I need to get back into the swings of things. Hopefully my writing won't be crap.

So my sincerest apologies go out to you guys and I am truly grateful you guys stuck around so that this story could be finished. <3

And I have even better news for you all!

HERES CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Fourty-Nine

I felt like I had lost a part of me. But I know this is the best. It has to be. Julia needs someone who can be there for her when she needs it. And I can't do that.

Maybe it took me this long to realize this. My life is so crazy that there will be times when I have to leave Julia and I won't be able to be there for her. Is it really worth it to do that to her? She can find someone better than me. Someone who will be there for her all the time, whenever, wherever.

I hadn't realized I even fell asleep during my mental breakdown until we arrived at the airport. My sunglasses were hiding my swollen, puffy eyes as I picked my head up and looked around beginning to realize where I was. The rest of the boys got out of the vehicle and I followed. Grabbing my luggage, I realized something strange. No one was talking. Probably because no one knows what to say after my tantrum.

But I guess this silence is best.

We went through the back entrance to avoid running into any fans and were immediately boarded onto our plane. We had the plane to ourselves which was very peaceful. Our luggage was taken care of and I quickly took my seat because I just wanted to be alone. I didn't feel like talking. Or thinking. Or eating. Or anything.

I put my headphones in my ears to block out my surroundings. The boys took their seats and I watched as the plane soon after began to take off. I let out a sigh and once again let my eyes slowly drift shut. All I wanted to do was sleep and that is exactly what I did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*two weeks later*

*Julia's P.O.V:*

My eyes slowly opened and I had to blink a few times to clear my vision. I heard continuous beeps and there was a tube around my face and in my nose.

My heart began racing.

I frantically looked around. Why am I in a hospital room?

"...m-mom?..." I managed to get out.

My mom's head shot up from the book she was reading.

"Julia! Sweetie! You're awake, thank god." She ran over to my bed with tears in her eyes.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked with tears now forming in my eyes.

"Well..." She began.

I listened to how Josh kidnapped me, took me away, threw a lamp at my head, and... shot me. And I didn't remember any of it. She explained how I have been in a coma for almost a month.

I just sat there and cried. Why did this have to happen to me?

"Where's Niall?" I asked. He's the only thing that could make me feel better right now.

The look on my mother's face went from pure happiness to as if she just saw a ghost.

"Mom.... Where's Niall?" I asked again becoming concerned.

She still refused to answer me. What the hell. Where could he possible be that she can't tell me?!

"Mom!" I yelled.

"He went on tour, sweetie-"

"Oh." I laughed. "So when will he be back?"

There was a long pause.

"... He's not coming back..."

"What do you mean he's not coming back?!"

"Julia," she sighed "Niall decided it would be best to... end things with you. It was a hard decision for him but-"

"A hard decision?! He broke up with me while I was in a coma?" I started yelling. "He couldn't wait for me to wake up? Is that why? I don't understand, mom. What did I do that he broke up with me?!" Tears were streaming down my face as I sat up.

"Julia, shhhh." My mom cooed. "You just woke up from a coma, you can't do this."

"Yes I can! Why would he do such a thing? Mom, I love him!" I was yelling and crying, pounding my fists into my bed. "This isn't fair!" My face became hot and I was frustrated and confused and angry. I grabbed the pillow from behind my head and smashed my face into it, letting out a scream to get this rage out of me. My face fell into my lap as the pillow absorbed each of my tears. I sat there as my mom hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Shhhhhh, Julia. Just relax." My mom whispered.

"I just don't understand." I cried.

"Julia, you need to calm down. We can figure things out when you're feeling well and you get out of the hospital. For now you need to recover." My mom kissed the top of my head. "I'm going to go get some food, would you like anything?"

I shook my head in response.

I laid back down. Wow, I feel like complete crap. I didn't realized how horrible I felt until I calmed down. I closed my eyes, hoping to escape this misery and drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After countless tests, doctor's checking up on me and tons of medicine, I was released from the hospital five days later.

My mom had been staying at my flat.

"Julia, my plane ticket is for tomorrow, which means I have to go back home tomorrow."

"Already?" I whined.

"Yes, already." She laughed as she took a sip of coffee.

She sat across from me at my table.

"I feel like you just got here."

"I've been here for over a month." She laughed.

"Oh yeah." I laughed along with her. "I'll have Kate visit me tomorrow since you won't be here and there's no one else to keep me company."

"If this is about Niall, then you should just call him."

"No. He doesn't want to talk to me. He doesn't want me."

"Julia, you know that's not true."

"Yes it is." I said angrily.

"No it's not." My mom got up from the table. "I'm going to bed because I have to get up early for my flight. And I want you to think about making that call. I love you." She kissed the top of my head and made her way upstairs.

I stared down at my phone.

Should I call?

No. He should call me. I don't even know if he wants me anymore. If he cares, he'll call me.

With that, I also went upstairs and tucked myself under my blanket.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

I'm so sorry this was extremely short!!!! And it absolutely terrible!!! I'm just getting back into the swing of things so like I said please just bare with me!

It's also very early in the morning. So I may possible update tomorrow but no promises!

Okay anyways, thank you to anyone who is still reading this! Thank you for not giving up! I love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 2 1
Grace is a diehard fan of One Direction and when they do a signing in her home town, she happens to receive the number of the one and only, Niall Hor...
352 24 16
What happens when two people collide that are from entirely different worlds? Will there be romance? Drama? Suspense? Will someone from the past come...
9.6K 1.1K 73
What will happen when Niall gets himself into trouble endangering his loved ones? Especially the one he cannot live without. Read the book to find ou...
21.1K 875 18
Two months after her amazing summer, Summer moves to London with her dancing partner Ryan, to participate in a new show called "International Dance"...