Man in a Can: Tony Stark (PTS...

By Newt_L_Young_

Tony's never been the same since New York. And after the events of Infinity War, his anxiety and PTSD have re... More

Chapter One: Meltdown at May's
Chapter Two: Alcohol and Antibiotics
Chapter Three: Banner's Burdens
Chapter Four: Spacebound
Chapter Five: An Unexpected Guest (or Two)
Chapter Six: Back to the MedLab
Chapter Seven: Like Father, Like Son
Chapter Eight: Perhaps a Puppy?
Chapter Nine: Puppy's Prosthetic and Father's Day
Chapter Ten: 4th of July/PTSD attack (tired, it's 1 AM, think of title later)
Chapter Eleven: Camping and Cooties
Chapter Thirteen: Hell of a Halloween
Chapter Fourteen: 98% Naughty... 2% Nice
Chapter Fifteen: Babies, Brakes, and Biometrics
Chapter Sixteen: Kid's Off to College
Chapter Seventeen: Glasses and Grounded
Chapter Eighteen: Multiverse... Miles??
Chapter Nineteen: (Iron)STRANGEr Things with Stark
Chapter Twenty: Portals and Parents
Chapter Twenty-One: Tony's Trust Issues
Author's Note

Chapter Twelve: Married for Morgan

948 50 64
By Newt_L_Young_

(Title Credit: Ceci Funes |@  CeciFunes4 | Twitter)
—————————————————
   Tony looked into the grand mirror in front of him.

"Do I look okay?" Tony asked Rhodey.

Rhodey came up behind him, hugging him and tucking his head right next to Tony's. "You look divine," he said into the mirror. "And your bride looks exquisite."

Tony turned to look at Rhodey. "Thank you," he said, kissing his cheek. "I needed that."

"Anytime, man. Now come on, they're all waiting for you."

Tony stepped out of his dressing room nervously, Rhodey leading him up to alter.

Peter came out of the hall, dressed in a fine suit, throwing pink flowers down the isle.

Pepper followed after, Rhodey walking with her arm and arm. Natasha and Wanda holding her long skirts.

Pepper stepped up to the alter. "Don't you look dashing," she commented to Tony.

Tony blinked in surprise, as he was distracted by how incredible she looked.

"You look.. beautiful," he said.

Pepper smiled. "Thank you."

The priest started with the wedding speech, and Dum-E chugged up to the alter, smacking into the pews clumsily and leaking oil all down the isle.

Tony looked horrified and embarrassed, feeling like he was ruining the wedding, but Pepper just giggled at the sight.

Tony gave a relieved grin, laughing at his first creation, who was just trying his best.

   Dum-E held out two rings on an a soggy, oil-drenched pillow.

   The two picked up the dented and dirty rings, who quickly switched them with Rhodey, who carried the real ones.

   Tony patted Dum-E on the head. "You did good," he said.

   Dum-E whirred in appreciation, rolling off to the side.

   The two looked at each other with the same goofy smile on their face.

   The priest continued his long speech about marriage.

   "Get a load of this guy," Tony whispered to Pepper.

   "I'll take care of it," she said under her breath.

   Pepper winked to her bridesmaids, who reacted immediately. Natasha and Wanda quietly conversed with the priest and walked him off stage.

   Carol motioned Nick Fury to the front.

   Nick stood in the priest's place. Clearing his throat, he said, "I now present y'all motherfuckers to changing of rings and sipping from the same dirty ass cup."

   Tony and Pepper switched rings and drank from the same cup.

   "You gonna treat this girl with respect?" He asked Tony.

   "To the best of my abilities."

   "Mothafucka, just say 'I do.' God Damn, how hard is it?"

   Tony laughed. "I do."

   Nick gave a huff of approval. He turned to Pepper, his tone changing to a kind one. "Pepper, will you try your damndest to live with this crazy fool for as long as you both shall live?"

   "Yes."

   Nick raised an eyebrow.

   "I do." Pepper rolled her eyes, laughing. 

   Nick gave a small and sincere smile. "Then with the highest honor, I now pronounce you smart-ass and wife."

   "You may kiss the bride."

   Tony pulled Pepper in without hesitation, raising his fist in the air.

(Credit: Melissa Thomas | Pinterest)

   Tony picked up his bride, spinning her around and kissing her again. "I can't believe we weren't interrupted."

   Pepper ran a hand through her bangs. "Crazy, isn't it? No aliens. No sassy, dramatic god. Just me, you, and the ones we love."

   "I'd like to point out that we do have a sassy, dramatic god present."

   Pepper looked over to where Loki was sitting, hand intertwined with their brother's, happy tears rolling down both of their faces. 

   "You know how I meant that," she said, wrinkling her nose and smiling.

   "I know." Tony grinned. "Let's be cliche as hell."

   "Once a Stark-,"

   "-always a Stark." Tony finished, picking Pepper up bridal style.

   She tossed her bouquet, Peter catching it.

   "I caught it! Oh my god, Ned, I'm gonna get married!"

   Ned roared with laughter. "Hold on, Romeo. College first."

   "Oh, yeah. Definitely." Peter grinned. 

   "Yeah, otherwise I'm burning those roses," MJ added.

   "Not in your wildest dreams," Shuri said, giggling.

   "I'm surprised Mr. Billionaire-Playboy-Philanthropist isn't hosting a bigger wedding," Pepper said, half joking and half serious.

   "What's the point of buying things just to impress people I don't even like? All I'll ever need I have right here." He gestured to everyone in the room.

   Pepper smiled, leaning into him. "I think I like that."

   "I think I'll like that, too."

"But what are you really up to?" Pepper asked suspiciously.

"Honey, you haven't seen your wedding gift yet."

"Oh no. Another stuffed bunny?"

Tony chuckled, remembering that gift. "No. But you and little Morgan are going to adore Gerald," he said, thinking about the new alpaca waiting back at their home, dressed in extravagant decorations.

"I'd better," Pepper teased.

"You will." Tony placed a hand on her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, too."
——————————————————
***Sorry I took so long ahhhh***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 248 51
WARNING- MATURE LANGUAGE AND SCENES TW. THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS BOOK IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFTORABLE WITH THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS SKIP Becoming an Avenger h...
407K 9.1K 40
⚠️⚠️Contains spoilers for both Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame ⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️I do not own any of the characters, plots or dialogue, save for...
70.8K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
1.6M 51.8K 55
I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from a wrong number pulls out a lot of event...