Return Of A Hero

By amourology_

Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared... More

•𝑅𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒪𝒻 𝒜 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜•
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56✨
✨57✨
✨58✨

✨53✨

3.2K 61 47
By amourology_

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am thankful for each and every one of you guys for the amount of support you have given me throughout all my stories. Thank you.

Without further-a-do... Chapter BEGIN!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"тнє ∂єєρєя тнє ∂αякиєѕѕ, тнє мσяє ∂αzzℓιиg тнє ℓιgнт ѕнιиєѕ"

- Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

(Back in the real-world Author's POV still)

Ash's eyes widened when his mind returned to the real world. Realizing that he was still in the air and falling backwards he did a backflip so that he's land on his feet then he landed behind where his friends were.

His friends turned around and ran to him to see if he was alright. Ash was crouched down and holding where he had been struck the hardest. He looked around to find Charizard and Greninja, seeing them lying on the ground. He groaned in pain as he looked back to the merged legendary Pokémon.

Then he saw his friends running towards him, with Serena in the front. She crouched down so that they were eye level.

"Are you alright Ash?" Asked the Kalos queen.

Ash smiled at her.

"I'm fine Serena." Said Ash.

He then got to his feet and began to walk towards the fused legendary Pokémon, but was stopped by his friends.

"You can't be serious! You're still going to fight them!?" Asked Misty incredulously.

Ash just nodded his head.

"But how?" Asked May.

"She's right, you're out of way to fight, your pokemon are down and you aren't exactly in tip top condition yourself." Pointed out Brock.

Ash shook his head.

"That's where you're wrong Brock, I still have one way left." Said Ash.

"What do you mean?" Asked Dawn.

"He means me." Said Shadow as a transparent projection of him appeared causing Ash's friends to jump back.

"Who is... wait that voice... Dark Ash!?" Screeched Iris.

"It's Shadow now girl." Snapped Shadow.

Anabel turned to Ash.

"What did you do? I thought he hated and wanted to kill you!" Asked the Frontier Brain. "And why does he look different, for that matter why can we see him?" Asked Angie in confusion.

Ash looked at Anabel to answer her questions first.

"I convinced him to help me, wasn't that hard considering we share a body now, as for hating me, it's more like he hated Giovanni, but Giovanni manipulated that hate and pushed it towards me." Explained Ash, then he turned to Angie to answer her questions next.

"As for why he looks different, when I convinced him to help me his soul, I guess you could say, changed form, becoming what you see now, as for why we can see him... honestly, I haven't the slightest idea, Shadow could you please tell us why we can see you?" Said Ash turning to the boy who he shared a body with.

"It's just my aura, I'm using it to project myself so I that I can communicate with you all." Explained the crimson haired boy.

Ash turned to his friends and shrugged his shoulders.

"Wait when, and how for that matter, did you convince him to help us?" Asked Clemont.

Ash looked at the Lumiose gym leader.

"When the two of us are having a conversation in my head time around us slows down immensely, so literally it was while I was flying through the air, as for how... I'll leave that between Shadow and I." Said Ash.

"So, what now?" Asked Serena.

Ash put a hand on her shoulder. He looked he in the eye and said.

"Now, we win."

Then the two boys walked around her.

Ash went left and Shadow went right. As they walked straight towards the merged legendary pokemon Giovanni chose now to taunt them.

"You think you can win boy? We have an army of trainers that obey our every command and an army of mind controlled legendary pokemon that can fuse together at our will! Your pokemon are down. Your friends can't help you. You are all alone!" Shouted Giovanni.

Ash glared at the tyrannical mad man. He knew Giovanni was wrong and he was going to make sure Giovanni knew it as well.

"NO!" Shouted Ash. "I'm not, my friends may not be able to fight and my pokemon may be down and beaten but they will still give me their strength and support, and now I have a new friend!"

Giovanni glared at the transparent projection of Shadow.

"I can see that, which is also why I will not only get to take pleasure in destroying you, but that filthy traitor as well." Said Giovanni.

If his creator's harsh words hurt him then Shadow did an excellent job of hiding it because the boy didn't even flinch.

Ash looked at the projection next to him.

"Shall we?" Asked the legendary warrior.

Shadow nodded his head.

"We shall." He replied.

Suddenly the wind around the two began to pick up their clothes were moving in the wind and their eyes were shut. Suddenly their eyes snapped open and the two were each enveloped in a vortex of aura.

Ash surrounded in a golden aura and Shadow surrounded in a grayish-black one. The two stood there for a moment before in perfect unison they spoke two simple words.

"Soul fusion." They said calmly.

Then their auras began to overlap and Shadow's soul began to draw closer to Ash's body until eventually merging with him. Then the dark and light auras exploded temporarily blinding everyone else.

When they looked again the sight in front of them surprised the evil leaders and downright shocked Ash's friends all for the same simple reason, there had been two of them a moment ago now there was only one, meaning only one thing.

Ash and Shadow had fused.

The boy that stood there looking at the fusion mega pokemon looked awesome. Since both of the fused people were human the most that changed was their clothes.

Ash's once blue jacket now had black where there was once white and there were red designs around the sleeves of the jacket. Their fused form had Ash's pants and Shadow's shoes. As for their/his hair it was mostly black but had a red lightning bolt on each side.

A/N: Think of Ash-Greninja's red lightning bolt designs on the sides of his head.

Also he had his flame wings and water scarf.

Even his hat was different, it was red down the middle with golden arc and a brim that was golden down the middle but the sides of the hat were black.

He then opened his eyes, the others couldn't see his eyes since his back was to them but the pokemon and evil leaders could see his eyes. His left eye was still chocolate brown but his right eye had become crimson red.

"Ash: Shining Shadow mode." Said Ash.

Giovanni growled and waved his arm at the pokemon.

"Destroy him!" Shouted Giovanni.

"Fire blast!" Shrieked Artizaptres firing the five-pointed fire type move at Ash.

Ash's right foot slid behind him as he got into a fighting stance, then he dashed forwards shouting out an attack that none of them had seen before.

"Breakneck Blitz!" Shouted Ash.

Ash dashed towards the enemy Artizaptres so fast that a Mach cone formed around him. He collided with the flying type at a speed so fast that he knocked it right out of the sky.

"Hydro pump!" Shouted Hogia firing the powerful stream of water at Ash.

Ash looked at the water and got an idea.

"Supersonic Skystrike!" Shouted Ash, using his wings he flew high into the air, avoiding the water.

Hogia looked up, seeing the form of Ash charging at it at an insane speed. Ash collided with Hogia knocking it for a loop.

"Thunder!" Roared Kyoudon launching the large bolt of lightning at Ash.

Tucking his legs in he did a half back flip allowing him to avoid the lightning and causing him to face Kyoudon. Ash used his next move.

"Subzero Slammer!" Shouted Ash.

Ash focused the air around Kyoudon to drop in temperature at such a fast speed that the water and ground type was frozen in a large iceberg. Then Ash rose the temperature around the ice to a sweltering temperature causing the ice to shatter, causing damage to the Kyoudon inside. Suddenly Dialkia appeared behind Ash.

"Flash cannon!" Shouted the steel type firing the steel type move at Ash.

Ash used his wings to fly at Dialkia spinning through the air, dodging the attack, then he used his next attack.

"All-Out Pummeling!" Shouted Ash ramming an energy orb into Dialkia at full force.

Zekyuram appeared behind Ash and fired its attack.

"Blue flare!" Shouted Zekyuram firing the blue fire type move at Ash.

Ash looked down and knew the perfect way to counterstrike.

"Tectonic rage!" Shouted Ash as he burrowed underground.

Zekyuram looked around unsure of where Ash would come from. Suddenly the ground beneath Zekyuram cracked. The electric type looked down realizing that this wouldn't end well.

The ground beneath the fire type literally exploded, veiling the dragon type in a veil of black smoke. Xerneltal got right in front of Ash and fired a powerful dark type move at him.

"Dark pulse!" Shouted the flying type firing the powerful dark type move at Ash.

Unable to dodge such a close-range attack, Ash instead crossed his arms over his face and took the brunt of the attack. Once recovering from the attack Ash prepared his counter attack.

"Acid Downpour!" Shouted Ash.

Ash created a literal wave of poison and then launched it at Xerneltal. The fairy type was helpless to avoid the attack and was crushed by the wave.

"Blizzard!" Shouted Artizaptres firing the ice type move at Ash.

Ash decided that he'd stop the move with one of his own.

"Hydro Vortex!" Shouted Ash firing a burst of water at Artizaptres which trapped the fusion bird Pokémon in a vortex of water.

Losing its source of power, the Blizzard faded.

"Brave bird!" Screeched Hogia as it surrounded itself in a blue energy and charged at Ash.

Ash turned around.

"Hogia is a psychic type." Ash thought to himself.

He grinned as he got an idea.

"Never-Ending Nightmare!" Shouted Ash as he summoned a swarm of ghostly vines and smashed them into Hogia, knocking the flying type into the ground.

"Precipice Blades!" Roared Kyoudon creating ground type spikes from the ground and sent them at Ash.

Ash swung a leg kicking one of the stone spikes and propelled himself away from the rest of the spikes, then he turned towards Kyoudon.

"Savage Spin-Out!" Shouted Ash as he sprayed a strange substance similar to string shot at Kyoudon.

It wrapped the legendary pokemon up then Ash charged forward and split the cocoon with... something... and sent the water type flying.

"Aqua tail!" Shouted Dialkia as he swung a water covered tail at Ash.

Ash raised a fist and as he swung it at Dialkia he shouted his next attack.

"Inferno Overdrive!" Shouted Ash sending the powerful fire type move at Dialkia.

The fire not only struck but sent the steel type flying.

"Bolt strike!" shouted Zekyuram as it fired the blue electric type move at Ash.

Ash turned around to face the dragon type.

"Devastating Drake!" Shouted Ash firing the dragon shaped purple laser at Zekyuram.

The beam struck and knocked the dragon type into the ground.

"Megahorn!" Shouted Xerneltal as it charged at Ash with the bug type move.

Ash flew up with his wings, avoiding the attack. Then he dive bombed Xerneltal while spinning very fast.

"Corkscrew Crash!" Shouted Ash.

Then Ash began to surround himself in a metallic silver energy as he struck the fairy type with the steel type attack. While Xerneltal fell to the ground Artizaptres attempted to electrocute Ash.

"Thunder!" Screeched the flying type.

Ash was only narrowly able to avoid the lightning, then he turned to Artizaptres and created a gigantic rock in his hand.

"Continental Crush!" Shouted Ash as he flung the massive rock at Artizaptres.

The electric type was well crushed by the attack and proceeded to faint, then separated into its three separate forms.

"Psycho boost!" Shouted Hogia as he fired the (essentially psychic type version of Draco meteor) powerful psychic type move at Ash.

Ash flew at an incredible speed narrowly dodging the psychic type attack. Then he turned to Hogia and fired the best attack in his arsenal.

"Black Hole Eclipse!" Shouted Ash as he launched a non-lethal black hole.

Hogia was sucked inside and severely hurt by the attack, then it was spat out and launched into the ground. Hogia fainted and separated into its two forms.

"Origin pulse!" Roared Kyoudon firing the deadly water type move at Ash.

Ash blocked the attack and then launched one of his own.

"Bloom Doom!" Shouted Ash as he fired a vortex of flower petals towards Kyoudon.

The water and ground type was practically drowned in the attack, unable to do anything Kyoudon fainted from the attack and returned to its two separate forms.

"Spacial rend!" Shouted Dialkia as it fired the dragon type move at Ash.

Ash concentrated as he fired his next attack.

"Shattered Psyche!" Yelled Ash as he slammed a barrage of psychic barriers into Dialkia.

The water type was helpless as it was battered by the psychic barriers, causing it to faint and separate into Dialga and Palkia once more.

"Draco meteor!" Roared Zekyuram as it launched a draconic shot into the air, which exploded, becoming a swarm of meteors that all fell towards Ash.

Knowing he would have to move fast Ash flew towards Zekyuram while flying in between the falling meteors.

"Twinkle Tackle!" Shouted Ash.

He created a strange ootsie-cutsie space around Zekyuram, distracting it, then he smashed into the ice type, knocking it to the ground, causing it to faint, and forcing it to split into its three original shapes.

"Moonblast!" Shouted Xerneltal as it fired its last attack at Ash.

Knowing this was the last pokemon Ash focused his energy into this attack.

"Gigavolt Havoc!" Shouted Ash as he fired an enormous arrow shaped lightning bolt at Xerneltal. It destroyed the Moonblast.

Then it struck the final fusion legendary pokemon with the super effective attack causing it to faint and revert back to Xerneas and Yveltal.

Ash stood there panting.

"You... lose." Said Ash.

The evil leaders glared.

"Grr... You may have beat the fusion pokemon, but we still control their base forms and we'll just use them to destroy you!" Shouted Giovanni.

Ash glared.

"How about... no?" Asked Ash.

Ash leapt into the air and gathered all of his remaining energy into his hands.

"Light and Shadow Shuriken!" Yelled Ash.

He generated his remaining aura, both light and dark, to create a gigantic black and yellow shuriken, then he launched the shuriken at the evil leaders.

Their eyes widened at the incoming shuriken. They just stood there watching the incoming shuriken. Giovanni then stood tall and allowed himself a brief chuckle.

"Well played Ash Ketchum... Well played."

Were the last words out of Giovanni's mouth before the shuriken struck them and finished them.

When the shuriken hit it caused a massive explosion and created a large black smoke cloud. When the smoke cleared the evil leaders laid on the ground, bruised, battered, and beaten. Ash groaned as he fell on his butt, exhausted by the fight.

With that realizing that the fight was finally over Ash's friends ran over to him. As they ran towards him they could see the flame wings and water scarf disappeared. But that was the only thing that changed, the rest of Ash's new form remained the same. Ash looked at his friends and smiled.

Then Ash looked over past them to see his friends, the ones who had been mind controlled by Rainbow Rocket, had just walked in through the door. Ash then saw his Pokémon, the ones who had been providing a distraction for the rest of them to enter the complex.

Ash smiled brightly at everyone, all of them had helped him up to this point, if it weren't for all of them, then he easily would have fallen a long time ago. Deciding that it was finally time to rest he decided to take a nap, his friends and pokemon all rushed towards him when they saw him fall towards the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 637 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
172K 2.9K 42
Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks to a bunch of coincidences he'll be able...
957K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
18.8K 371 11
Ash Ketchum is a man of his word. Ever since he left on his journey, he's been keeping every single promise he's made. Once, he made promises to all...