Death of the Bachelor | Akaku...

By gay-ikemen

Discontinued ๐Ÿšซ Akashi ร— Kuroko ร— Akashi Moving into the next chapter of their life, Kuroko Tetsuya, along wi... More

Ichi
Ni
San
Go
Roku
Nana
Hachi
Kyuu
Juu
Juu Ichi
Note

Yon

2.1K 73 47
By gay-ikemen

Seiji

"Seiji, wake up."

I felt myself being shaken but I responded with a groan and buried my face into the soft pillow.

"Five more minutes..." I mumbled.

"Get up, Seiji." the voice sighed. "We still have a lot of things to do."

My head was throbbing so much so I just ignored the voice.

"Head. Hurts."

"Tch." I heard the person click his tongue.

"I told you to control yourself and not drink too much last night, but what did you do? You went overboard, my idiotic twin. You were not wasted... you were white girl wasted!"

Ugh. That's definitely Nii-san. Why can't he leave me be at peace for once?

"Nii-san." I grunted. "Don't scold me please."

"I'll scold you whenever I want." he huffed. "We're getting married in less than two weeks, so learn to control yourself, Seiji. For the sake of Kuroko and our future children."

Well... Nii-san has a point there.

"Ah, you got me."

"Do you want to know how wasted you were last night?" Nii-san snickered.

"Don't wanna." I grumbled, not recalling a single memory of what happened last night.

"Let me tell you then,"

I can see that sadistic smile of yours even if I'm not looking, Nii-san.

"First off, you lost at beer pong, three. goddamn. times."

How uncool...

"Second, you once again lost, but on strip poker." Nii-san exasperatedly sighed. "So you spent the night without clothes and repeatedly flashed us with your thing."

"Bet you guys liked that anyways." I hummed.

I felt my headache getting worse and I felt like my head was slipping in half, only to realize that it was caused by a physical contact.

"Why did you do that Nii-san?" I whined. "Your handsome as fuck brother has a hangover, can't you save your metal hand for another time?"

"It's your fault, you idiot." he huffed. "But do you want to know what the silver lining was?"

"Just let me fucking sleep please." I groaned and covered my head with a pillow.

"No can do," Nii-san chuckled and snatched the pillow, causing me to whine. "You have to listen to what I'm about to say."

"I hate you." I whispered in defeat.

I felt the bed dip and Nii-san ruffled my hair.

"I love you too, even if you're too stupid~"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I grumbled. "Well, what is that silver lining then?"

Nii-san suddenly went quiet.

Did he fell asleep? Oh well, back to sleep then.

Fingers suddenly brushed against my nape and I felt a shiver running up my spine.

"Wha-"

"You were so naughty last night, Seiji~" A seductive voice whispered into my ears and my eyes shot open as I bolted upright; instantly greeted by an angel's beauty.

"Tetsuya...?"

"That's me~" he chuckled with a cheeky smile on his kissable lips.

Nii-san was sat by the edge of my bed and I pouted at him.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner that Tetsuya was here, Nii-san!" I whined.

"Gomen, it slipped my mind." My twin laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and went to tackle Tetsuya, but I suddenly felt my stomach churning.

Oh fuck!

I jumped out of my bed and rushed towards my personal bathroom, kneeling in front of the toilet bowl just in time as the contents of my stomach rose up. I puked it out and groaned in disgust.

"Fuck! This is so fucking nasty!"

"Watch your profanity~" Tetsuya chuckled and I felt him comfortingly rubbing my back.

What an angel~

"Who decided to get white girl wasted last night, huh?" Nii-san snickered from afar. "That's the main reason why I told you to take it easy, you idiotic twin."

"Ugh, just leave me alone for a while please." I moaned, feeling another wave coming. "Especially you, Tetsuya. I don't want you to see me like this."

"It's okay, Seiji." he hummed. "I want to stay by your side."

"Tetsuya..."

I looked back at him with sparkling eyes and my heart thumped when I saw that angelic face of his.

"Let that be a lesson to you, Seiji." Nii-san shook his head.

"Maybe Seiji's pregnant and he's experiencing morning sickness." Tetsuya giggled, causing my brother to laugh.

My stomach churned upon hearing the word sickness, and I suddenly felt sick once again.

Ugh, fuck this shit!

-

Seijuro

"Fuck me! My head hurts so fucking much!" Seiji groaned from the now closed bathroom.

"Don't forget to head downstairs once you're done!" I chuckled and led Kuroko out of our rooms.

"Is it okay to leave Seiji by his own?" Kuroko asked with a worried tone.

"Don't worry," I smiled at him and reassuringly squeezed his hand that I was holding. "I'm sure he feels better after throwing up, plus he insisted right?"

"I guess...?" he mumbled.

"He'll be fine, I promise." I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead. "That's Seiji we're talking about, remember?"

Kuroko's cheeks reddened and he bashfully nodded his head.

How cute. We're so lucky that we're marrying this boy in less than two weeks!

"Y-Yeah."

"He'll be down in a few minutes," I hummed. "Why don't we wait for him in the kitchen?"

"Hai."

He looked up at me and smiled, instantly sending an arrow up my heart.

God, I can't wait to marry him.

-

I was assisting Kuroko in the kitchen when my twin finally trudged into the kitchen and sat on one of the stools.

"How are you feeling, Seiji?" I asked, noticing that he was wearing casual clothes which consists of his favorite hoodie and some basketball shorts.

Not coming with me today huh? Well, I'll let him rest for now then.

"Like shit." he grumbled, leaning over the breakfast bar and burying his face into his arms.

Kuroko placed a steaming hot miso soup in front of Seiji and he instantly perked at the smell. He raised his head up and looked at our fiance.

"Is this for me?"

"Obviously," I chuckled and placed some sushi, tamagoyaki and rice next to the soup. "Eat up."

I sat next to him and Kuroko sat across from Seiji, a warm smile resting on his lips.

Seiji grabbed the spoon and took a sip of the miso soup that Kuroko made especially for him. His eyes widened and he looked at Kuroko with flushed cheeks.

"This is delicious!" he moaned.

"Thank you very much." Kuroko fondly smiled.

"Would you cook us miso soup everyday?"

Kuroko laughed softly and nodded his head.

"Of course!"

"Isn't it too late to say that?" I chuckled, watching my twin as he joyfully devoured the meal. "We already proposed to Kuroko."

"I wouldn't mind if you both proposed to me multiple times." Kuroko hummed.

"Really now?" I smirked.

Blue eyes widened and he looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"Uh... no comment."

I shook my head fondly and got up to fetch three glasses of water for my idiotic twin.

"Slow down, Seiji. They're all yours anyways since we already ate whilst you were sleeping."

Seiji responded with a mouthful of food and I playfully rolled my eyes at his incoherent words.

"How was the party last night?" Kuroko asked, cheekiness evident in his voice. "Judging by Seiji's state, I bet you boys had fun."

I placed the glasses in front of my twin and ruffled his hair before taking a seat beside him.

"Yeah, it was a really fun night." I laughed. "The video I sent you was a proof."

The mention of it seemed to drag Seiji out of his trance and he looked at Kuroko and I.

"I still don't know what that silver lining was." he furrowed his eyebrows.

Our fiance smiled cheekily and fished out his phone, tapping on the screen.

"A video, huh?"

"Yep." Kuroko grinned, popping the 'p'.

"Whatever that video is about. You wouldn't use that to blackmail me, wouldn't you?" Seiji muttered, emitting a snicker from me.

"We'll see~"

The video started playing and my twin watched with a horrified expression.

Kuroko and I stifled our laughter as the Seiji from last night drunkenly tried to run outside in his birthday suit, screaming on top of his lungs that he wanted to see our fiance and make babies with him.

"Oi Akashi!" Aomine, who was holding him back in the video grunted. "Your dick is literally flopping in the air!"

"I doooon't care~" Seiji in the video slurred. "Wanna see my kawaii angel, and make little Tetsu-chan with him~"

Seiji, who was beside me, was steaming in embarrassment as he watched his drunken self.

"W-Who's that dying hyena at the background?" he grumbled.

"That would be Sei," Kuroko cheekily grinned.

"Yes, that was me." I laughed, smiling cheekily when my twin's heterochromatic eyes glared at me. "It was so funny that I collapsed on the floor laughing."

"That was cringey as fuck!" Seiji whined and childishly crossed his arms. "Who the fuck filmed that?!"

"Ryuu-san did~"

"That fucking sadist!" he groaned. "I swear I'll beat him up once I see him and see how he likes that!"

"Did that sobered you up?" I looked at him in amusement.

"Kind of," Seiji grumbled.

"You look well by now, but you still need to finish those glasses of water."

"Hai hai, Nii-san~"

"Come to think of it," Kuroko chuckled and stopped the video. "Momoi-san told me that it was Ryuu-chan's plan all along."

"It is," I nodded my head. "It was originally Midorima's plan to throw a normal party though."

"Yeah," Seiji grumbled and resumed eating after downing his first glass of water. "It was a wild night, thanks to that bastard called Takahashi fucking Ryuu."

"Cheer up, Seiji." I laughed and patted his head. "We'll get revenge on him someday."

"I would be looking forward to that day then." My twin smirked. "Come to think of it, I wonder what happened on Tetsuya's party."

We simultaneously looked at our fiance and saw that his cheeks visibly heated up.

"U-Uhm..."

My phone chimed, signalling that I have a new message. I fished it out of my pocket only to see a message from Momoi, with a video attached and a caption of 'You're welcome ;)'.

"What's that Nii-san?" Seiji asked and looked over at my screen.

"Momoi sent a video." I responded.

"W-What?" Kuroko gasped.

"Oh, let me see!" My twin grinned and I pressed the play button, an unexpected sight of Kuroko suddenly greeting us.

Our eyes widened as we gaped at the scene.

"WHY IS KUROKO/TETSUYA DEEPTHROATING A FAKE DICK?!"

"AH!! NO! DON'T WATCH THAT PLEASE!!"

"Fuck!" Seiji grabbed my phone just as Kuroko attempted to grab it and jumped from his seat; his eyes glued on the phone's screen. "That looks so damn sexy!"

"S-Seiji!" Kuroko whined and chased after my twin who ran away with the still playing video. "Please stop!"

"Just imagine that's Sei-kun and Seiji-kun's thing~" Momoi's voice came from the speaker and I felt my cheeks heating up.

Heh?

"Ugh shit, he's eagerly sucking!" Seiji grunted. "I'll be locking myself in the bathroom for a while!"

"Seiji please!" Kuroko blushed brightly and I watched as Seiji continuously dodged our fiance's grabby hands.

Oh well. I'll just watch that video later then.

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
526 69 17
An accident made everything go downhill. His health, mental stability, his emotions and that love for this certain boy he kept inside his chest, that...
192K 7.8K 21
"I don't love you anymore." Lies ~~~ "Did you end it with him?" Akaashi stared blankly at his father. The tears have all dried up, and all that's lef...
82.8K 3.4K 124
แดแดแด‡ษขแด€แด แด‡ส€sแด‡ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐  Omegaverse Story this is the 3rd book for the Akakuro Family