WHEN THEY MET.....AGAIN โค๏ธ

By LoveARsindu

" Say that you don't love me looking into my eyes..... Anu." He yelled at her. " I don't love you." She said... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 19

20.3K 1K 9
By LoveARsindu

Siddharth was confused, sad, disappointed and angry at the same time. He didn't understand what happened. He didn't understand why Anu behaved like that. He didn't understand why her father said those things to him.

It has been already two days since that incident happened and he was getting more frustrated minute by minute and Anu not coming to the office is not helping him at all. Her words hurted him but he let it go as he suspects something is wrong with her. He knows her, She is not one of the persons who speaks rudely to people just like that.

He is losing his calm and patience. All he wanted was the truth. He knows he will be heartbroken again if their assumptions were wrong but he is willing to take the risk.

He thinks that there is nothing to lose as he had already lost her but will be more heartbroken and will be in more pain which he is already used to it.

He wants to know if she is alright or not but how. He cannot call her as he knows she will not answer his calls. Yesterday when he called her from office she didn't take his call, it went to voicemail. He tried to ask her friends but they just said that she is ok which is not satisfied for him.

He is driving home now from the office but his thoughts are occupied by her. He made his way to her house and stopped reaching the house. He hesitantly got down from his car and looked at the house which is dark and silent.

Not a single light is on in the house and gate was also locked. He thought that they might have gone out and left from there disappointed.

******

Next Day :-

Siddharth was busy today with back to back meetings as he had to finalize some deals and also concentrate on the ongoing projects. Whenever he comes across Raj or Neha, he glares at them who just look away nervously.

" Come in." Sid yelled when he heard a knock.

" Sid, why did you call me here?" Karthik came and sat in front of him.

" I don't know Karthik. I am worried. I feel like something bad is going to happen and can't do nothing about it." Sid said rubbing his face.

" What happened?" Karthik frowned at him.

" I am scared." Sid sighed.

" Of what?" Karthik asked him worried.

" Of truth. I want to know the truth but I know with that comes tears and pain. Moreover Ananya is not coming to office, not lifting my calls and when I went to her house yesterday, it was locked. I don't know what to do." Sid said keeping his head in his hands.

" Relax Sid. I think it's the time." Karthik said thinking.

" For what?" Sid asked confused.

" Time to know the truth. I think now time has come for the truth to be out. You should confront your mom, it's the only way." Karthik said seriously.

" Yeah but mom is not here." Sid said.

" Call her and ask her when she is coming here. In between you also tell her that you have to talk to her about something important. She may come home soon to talk to you if she finished her work there." Karthik said to him.

" Ok."

Sid said and took his phone to talk to her. But an email popped up in his laptop with a ding sound. He would have checked it later if it is not from the person whom he is dying to see.

" Sid, what happened?" Karthik asked.

" It's an email from Ananya." Sid said excited and opened the mail to see it.

When he opened it he just sat blankly looking at the screen. He read and read it multiple times to assure himself that he is reading correctly.

" Sid, what's in it?" Karthik asked cautiously looking at his friend's emotionless face.

" She left." Sid said still looking at the screen.

" What do you mean?" Karthik stood and walked to him.

" She resigned the job." Sid said looking at him clenching his jaw.

" What? How can she do that?" Karthik asked shocked.

Siddharth sat there glaring at her email anger bubbling inside him. Karthik sat there quietly looking at him. Sid took the phone and dialed a number.

" Ms. Shweta send Mr. Raj and Ms. Neha to my cabin. Now." He ordered and slammed the phone down.

" Sid relax." Karthik tried to console him.

" How can I relax damm it?" Sid yelled making Karthik flinch.

Neha and Raj who were at his door winced at his angry voice. They looked at each other and knocked on the door reluctantly.

" Come in." Sid yelled.

They both came inside gulping in fear.

" Where is she?" Sid gritted his teeth looking at them.

" Who Sir?" Raj asked and Sid snapped his head towards him angrily.

" Sh...she is at home Sir." Neha stuttered.

" What is this?" Sid asked turning his laptop towards them.

They looked at each other and moved towards the laptop to see what's in it.
They squinted their eyes and read the mail. Sid and Karthik looked at them when they finished reading.

They both stood stunned and tears started to flow from Neha's eyes. They both looked at each other shocked unable to believe what they read.

" Why did she resigned?" Sid asked clenching his jaw.

" We don't know Sir." Raj said looking at him honestly.

" We thought she would come back to office after taking a break but we didn't know that she would resign." Neha cried.

" So you guys seriously don't know why she resigned?" Karthik asked them.

" Yeah we don't know nothing about it." Raj said consoling Neha.

Sid stood up angrily taking his coat and keys.

" Sid where are you going?" Karthik asked holding his arm.

" To her house." Sid said and walked towards the door quickly.

" Why?" Karthik asked following him.

" I can't wait anymore. I want answers." Sid said leaving them behind.

Karthik ran fastly behind him to go with him and Raj and Neha also quickly followed them.

******

Everyone were silent on their way to Anu's house with an unknown fear in their hearts. Sid got down from the car followed by Karthik. Neha and Raj also go down from their car and looked at Sid who is glaring at the gate.

House was pitch dark and gate was locked. That unknown fear came true.
Sid gripped the lock tightly in his hands with anger and pain.

She left.

She left the job.

She left her house.

She left the city.

She left me.

Siddharth couldn't control anymore and punched the wall beside gate with his hand. Karthik, Raj and Neha ran towards him and stopped him from hurting himself.

Neha took out her phone and dialed Anu's number frantically. It was switched off and she tried her parents number also which is also switched off.

Karthik looked at her and she nodded her head in no.

That time only Siddharth's phone started ringing which he ignored and again it rang. When the phone started to ring for the third time, he took out his phone and looked at it to see Riya calling him.

In frustration he was about to throw the phone but Karthik took it and answered the call keeping it on the speaker phone.

" Hello? Sid, Where the hell are you? Why are you not answering my calls and texts?" Riya yelled angrily from the other side.

" What is it Riya?" Sid asked annoyed.

" What is it? Do you have any idea what's happening here?" Riya shouted in rage.

Karthik and Sid frowned as they noticed anger and worry in her voice.

" What happened Riya?" Sid asked cautiously.

" Me and my family are in your house right now." She said and stopped.

" Why? For what?" Sid was confused now.

" From their whispers and my brother's hints I figured out why we came to meet your parents." Riya whispered and all the four of them stared at the phone like it's a time bomb and it may blast anytime.

" What?" Karthik whispered.

" Why are you whispering?" Riya bellowed.

" Why are you whispering?" Karthik asked back.

" Karthik! You are with Sid?" Riya asked.

" Yes." Karthik replied.

" Am I on the speaker phone?" She asked.

" Yes." Karthik said again.

" Will you two stop with your question and answers?" Sid hissed at phone.

" Ok!" They both said at the same time.

" So Riya, what's the matter?" Sid asked her impatiently.

" They are planning to get umm......." She trailed off nervously.

" What Riya?" Sid asked annoyed.

"They are planning to get both of us married." Riya breathed out.

" WHAT? "

Sid, Karthik along with Raj and Neha yelled at phone in shock which made Riya jump in fear.

" Oh my God! How many are listening to this conversation?" Riya exclaimed.

" What the hell? Why didn't anyone told me about this?" Sid yelled in clenching his fists to control his anger.

" I too don't know anything about this Sid. I also got to know about this now only that to indirectly. It seems that your parents and my parents are very happy about this." Riya said helplessly.

" And you?" Karthik butted in.

" Huh?" Came her reply.

Raj and Neha looked at each other and then looked at Sid who is now boiling in anger.

" Wait! That means Mom came back from her trip?" Sid asked her exasperated.

" Yeah, she is here." Riya said sighing.

" I am coming." Saying this Sid hung up the phone.

Sid moved towards his car and Karthik followed him while Raj and Neha turned to leave but got stopped by Siddharth.

" Where do you think you two are going?" Sid stopped them.

" Home Sir." They both said.

" No, you both are coming with me." Sid ordered.

" Why Sir?" They both frowned.

" Today I need to find out something and I know you both also knew something about it, so follow me to my house." Sid ordered and got inside the car.

" But Sir....." Raj tried to say.

" I said come with me." Sid growled starting his car while they nodded their heads scared and got inside their car to follow him.

******

Sid and Karthik entered mansion with Raj and Neha following them behind. Raj and Neha were stunned looking at the mansion.

They all entered through the main door from where they can hear talks and laughs from inside. They entered into the living room where everyone sat talking.

Four of them stood watching them talking and Riya sat uncomfortably there squirming in her seat. While Neha's eyes watered thinking about Anu. They doesn't know where she went, they doesn't even know about her leaving. Raj and Neha's thoughts were wandering around Anu whether she is alright or not.

Sid clenched his jaw and fists looking at his mother who is beaming with joy keeping his son in darkness.

How can she do this to me?

Planning to get me married even without asking me?

They all know that we are just friends and nothing else.

Then also they are trying to set us up without consulting us at least for once.

Today at any cost I want answers.

" What's going on here?"

All the heads snapped towards Sid whose voice came out cold and dangerous while his face looked blank and emotionless.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued..........

Sorry for the delay guys, I was busy.

What do you think will happen now?

How is the chapter?

Please vote and comment on it.

Stay tuned...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 10.8K 34
"Sสœแด‡ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ สแดแดœส€ า“ษชส€sแด› แด€ษดแด… I ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ สแดแดœส€ สŸแด€sแด›."
2.8M 164K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
943K 13.8K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
14.4K 445 27
Anya a normal doctor busy in her life....loves her family . Eldest daughter of her Singh family. A self dependent person with good behavior. Druv ce...