Krii7y OneShots

By kyrizz0

i have fallen in love with them and this ship jaren smith is supposedly smittys real name, used to be lukas i... More

A/N
He
The Party
Streaming
Touch-Starved
It will be okay
Show Time
New School (Part 1)
New School (Part 2)
New School (Part 3)
a/n sorry
Who knows how to title anymore smh
New School (Part 4 Finale)
Friends with Benefits?
Amnesia
WHAT THE FUCK
Soulmates
Ghost Friend
Babes Plz
Murder Mystery
Secret Power?
oh fuck me
Alphas and Omegas
Make Out Session
Ghost Friend (Part 2)
hey babes..
Secret Power? (Part 2)
The Phone Call
Jealousy
Readin some fanfic i guess
The Hanahaki
Upon Deaf Ears
The Store
The Ride
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Isn't It Lovely
(Important Note in this read) The Corpse Bride (starter chapter)
The Corpse Bride
"Supposed to Be" Chapter 11(cant fucking title)
Cant fuckin title (Part 2)
da fuq m8
hello again?
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 2)
Save My Baby
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 3)
quick update babes
Zombies
titles and kinks
Youre Worse Than Nicotine
why are titles a thing
im sorry
sooooo babes
Too Much Vape
Stress and Pool Parties
Bad Boy
wtf do i call this
Forbidden Love
Dance Dance Revolution
Conventions
more kink shit lmao
Smoking Kink?
bands and shit
Alphas and Omegas Part 2
im losing the title streak
fuck the titles
Alphas and Omegas but with a twist(Part 3)
Dance Dance Revolution (Part 2)
Forbidden Love (Part 2)
this is the 69th chapter i have to
Sister Scandal
combining two vampire AUs
Artsy
get exposed bro
no nut november
q&a? if you want i guess
The Serial in Me
bb sick
switchin it up
hard times calls for loving measures
why so much hate
languages are fun
triangle of love but not illuminati style
first times are fun
oh shit youre pregnant
confessions
SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED!!
Genderbent?¿
Teachers Pet
bands and shit 2
Wild
hot boi moanin
Its Christmas Time
Mute
Cheaters and Lies
The Hoodie(s)
This Is New

lock your door next time

5.5K 135 53
By kyrizz0

alright here we go
i respect the wishes of the one who requested to be kept anonymous, thank you for this suggestion though!

----------------------

john

I whistled, bags in hand as I walked towards Jarens home. I was gonna suprise him, since we havent been able to see each other in a while. He thankfully lived close to a store so i didnt have to make another big trip again.

Smiling soflty, i stared at the white painted house in front of me.

I was quick with my steps, eagerly knocking the door. My smile dropped as i grew concerned. His car was here, but he wasnt answering. Probably busy, Id assume.

I tried the handle, suprised to see it unlocked. What a dumbass.

I quietly entered, taking off my shoes and placing them near the door, knowing it was a pet peeve of his to keep them on and around.

"Jaren?" I called out, getting no response. I sighed, muttering out a few curses before treading upstairs.

The bedroom door was cracked open. I know its not necessarily right to be peeking in your best friend, but i was a very worrisome person.

My breath caught in my throat and i swear my jeans got tighter.

There layed the one and only Jaren, naked and ass facing the door. His fingers were knuckle deep inside of him as he jacked himself off with the other.

His moans went straight to my dick, i swear I got light headed from the blood rushing down south so quickly.

"J-John, oh fuck yes!" Glad to know those feelings of his were mutual.

He worked his fingers faster, shaking as he seemed to be coming close. Thats when my big dumbass self twitched and knocked on the door frame.

Jarens motions stopped as he turned around towards the door. Thats when I decided to make myself known.

"J-John! What the fuck! Why- how- oh god how much did you see? Howd you get in?"

I made my way over to him, loving how disheveled he looked. I bent down over him, smirk making its way on my face.

"Lock your door next time."

I captured his lips in mine, holding his face in my hands. Jaren gasped, letting me slide my tongue through those pretty pink lips. 

Jaren moaned, wrapping his arms around my neck to bring me closer.

Our lips moved in sync, getting breathless. Fuck he was a good ass kisser.

Jaren pulled away to catch his breath. "You arent doing this just to humor me are you? Cause thats fucked up."

I rolled my eyes and pointed down towards my jeans. "Does that look like im trying to humor you?" He shook his head, eyes hungrily looking over me.

"Clothes off." "So demanding." I did as he wished, letting him unbutton my jeans and pull them off. Jaren eyed my dick, eagerly mouthing it through my boxers.

"F-Fuck Jaren." I held onto the back of his head, letting him do as he pleased.

"You have no right to joke anymore about your dick being small, John." I chuckled, watching as Jaren eyed me.

"Ill make it fit, dont worry baby." Jaren blushed, but gave little kitten licks to the tip. I huffed, the hand in Jarens hair tightning. Slowly but surely, Jaren wrapped his lips around my cock, tongue expertly licking me.

He bobbed his head, going as far down as he could and back up. I was in absoulte heaven, feeling pressure build up in the pit of my stomach. I rocked my hips a bit, groaning and Jaren moaned around me.

"You like that, huh? Would you like me to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours?" Jaren moaned around me once more as to accept the offer.

I did as i said, gripping his hair tightly as i fucked into his mouth. I noticed tears well up in Jarens eyes, his nails digging into my skin as moans bubbled up from his throat.

I pulled off before i finished, grabbing Jaren and pinning him onto the bed.

"Youre amazing." I kissed his lips.
"You give amazing head." We both giggled at that as i kissed down his neck.
"You make my life mean something."
I kissed down his chest, licking and biting softly on his nipples. He groaned at this, hands finding their way to my hair.
"Youre hilarious."
I kissed down his stomach, blowing raspberries to get him to laugh so I can hear it again.
"You look amazing in everything. You have the best personality, youre kind, youre adorable, youre sweet in your own way, and you make me the happiest man alive."

Getting down to his naval, i teased him a bit by blowing hot air on his cock.

"Youre mine now." And with that, i gave him a wink and licked a stripe up his dick. If Jarens face couldve gotten any redder it certainly did then. I toom him whole, bobbing my head as Jarens moaned filled my ears.

"J-John please, im yours, make me yours. Fuck me please." He gripped my hair tightly, pulling lightly getting me to moan. Jaren only pulled tighter, loving the vibrations that came from the sounds i made.

I pulled off with a pop, noticing a discared bottle of lube on the edge of the bed. I grabbed it, slathering a good amount on my fingers.

"I noticed you fingering yourself earlier, mind if i give a little helping hand?"

Jaren shivered as i pushed in two fingers, groan leaving his body as he rocked back. "I-Im ready John, fuck me!" "Its not fun as fun if i dont get to tease you!" "Fucking asshole." "Thats was i plan on doing Jaren." His face went redder, hiding behind his hands.

Jaren moaned quietly, urging me to move faster. He even tried to move his hips, which i held down. "If youre so impatient why dont you do it yourself?"

Jaren pushed me back with his foot, grabbing the discarded lube bottle and pouring a good amount on his hand. He rubbed the lube on, getting me to whine from how hot it looked.

Jaren sat on my lap, my dick in hand as he lowered himself on me slowly. God for how much he'd been stretched hes still so fucking tight.

I gripped his hips tightly to control myself as he controlled the pace. "Oh fuck, J-John you feel- y-you feel so fucking good."

He moved slowly, gripping my shoulders and moaning softly. I watched him, loving the twist of pleasure in his face, loving how he twitched, loving everything.

I leaned over to his neck, kissing and licking softly. I made my mark on him,  creating those beautiful blue and purple hickeys in the spot he seemed to enjoy most.

"J-John, move please." I happily obliged, holding his hips tightly as i fucked into him. Jarens moans grew louder, and i grew addicted to the sound.

I flipped us around to where he was on his back. "Oh f-fuck Jaren." He seemed to have gotten tighter like this.

I held open his legs, gripping his thighs as i grew rougher. Jaren seemed to enjoy that as his sounds grew louder.

"Y-Yes John, please Im- oh fuck!"

I grabbed his dick, jerking him off in time with my thrusts. His moans were unrelenting, and he nearly screamed when i hit that one spot.

"D-dont stop, oh god- fuck, please!" Jaren pulled me close, nails scratching down my back as tears fell down his cheeks. He came, breathless moans escaping his mouth as he clentched around me. I came close after him, the heat of the moment becoming too much for me.

We gasped for air as I slowly pulled out, both of us wincing at the over stimulation.

"That was- wow." Jaren muttered out, covering his red face with his arms. I smiled, looking over this beautiful man in front of me. "Did- did you really mean what you said?"

I pulled down the blankets, not caring about the mess at the moment. I brought him close, holding him in my arms.

"Every word of it, Jaren. Youre the best thing that happened in my world."

I kissed his lips, feeling him melt into it.

We huddled close, our tiredness getting the best of us.

"Am I really that big that i have no right to make anymore jokes about my dick being small?" He hummed in agreement.

"Well Im glad to know that i can make you cry because of it." "Shut the fuck up John!"

--------------------
yyyayaaaaayyy
i hope you enjoyed
thank you again for the suggestion i hope its to your liking

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...
314K 2.9K 102
This is about Colby and his friends like Brennen. These oneshots will include: fluff, sadness, happiness, laughter, and some sexy time with smut. The...
74K 577 86
A one shot a day keeps writers block away! This book will be filled with weird shit and fluff and angst and pure CrAcK. Some of your favorite ships a...
1.6K 65 22
hello and welcome to my fic! i apologize for the probably really bad grammar and horrible spelling as i have never written a fanfiction before. i hop...