Beggar

By GiantSnails

He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: "I claimed you."
Chapter 2: "Perhaps I'll just kill you."
Chapter 3: "I kill men for pleasure."
Chapter 4: "Beg me."
Chapter 5: "Thank you, Master."
Chapter 6: "Please, Master."
Chapter 7: "What if I don't?"
Chapter 8: "Thank me."
Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"
Chapter 10: "My Sweet Slave."
Chapter 11: "Punish me more."
Chapter 12: "Mistress?"
Chapter 13: "This body demands it."
Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"
Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."
Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."
Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."
Chapter 19: "I know you wont."
Chapter 20: "Remember, darling."
Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"
Chapter 22: "You're a fool."
Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."
Chapter 24: "Where is the girl?"
Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."
Chapter 26: "You're a slave."
Chapter 27: "Are you going to hurt me again?"
Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."
Chapter 29: "I beg of you!"
Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."
Chapter 31: "Are you going to be a good girl and cry for me?"
Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."
Chapter 33: "I love you, Victoria."
Chapter 34: "Mommy?"
Victoria before Sayter
Merdoc
BOOK TWO: MERCILESS

Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."

20.9K 442 251
By GiantSnails

I didn't need that worthless book to summon Mercy again. I just commanded my slave to bring him and he did so.

"I would never doubt you, Mistress. Just so you know, this is your last chance."

"Shut up and bring the bastard to me."

My slave slouched, defeated, and closed his eyes. "Remember, Mistress. Don't look away from Masters eyes until he's gone."

I spit, "I know what I'm doing you stupid slut."

"Of course, Mistress." He closed his eyes while he was slumped on his knees and chanted. I looked into the mirror as he did, and waited for the cheeks on my face to hollow, waited for a voice in my head, waited for the gold of Mercys eyes to overcome the green.

The slave stopped, and I didn't see him in the mirror out of the corner of my eye. I breathed, but didn't look away. Soon I couldn't see anything out of the corner of my eye, only darkness. All I could see was my eyes. Still green, still whole.

"My Sweet Slave." A voice purred from behind me. Mercys voice.

A trap I fell into I realized too late as I whipped my head around. Nobody was there, so I looked back to the mirror. Nobody was there either, not even those beautiful, familiar green eyes looking back. The mirror gone with it.

No.

Dammit. Dammit.
I looked away from the mirror. I didn't just let Mercy out, I damned myself. Now, I was lost in an abyss somewhere, or a pit, or a hell.
"Mercy, dammit!" I yelled, "The subject you shoved into Sayter was worthless. Our bargain is far from fulfilled."

A sob sounded from behind me, from around me, from fucking everywhere. I turned and dotted around until I saw it, or them rather.
Mercy, in his true form. Tall and handsome and human looking. He had to be the most handsome man I had ever seen. With golden shining eyes, calm as the dead space around us. Those eyes used to be mine.

His devilish smile revealed some of the teeth, behind them hid a tongue he raked a phantom touch over my clit when I was tied up or being punished. Bastard.

And right next to him was undoubtedly Sayters mind slave. He was a bit paler than Mercy, and far more scraggy.

I didn't care what he looked like specifically, not that I could see in the dark anyway.
"I'm sorry, Mistress. I failed."
His voice was not what I imagined. While he had been using Sayters deep and rough voice, his was far more boyish, and rough. Like a little brother.

"You did, mutt." I spit. The scraggy thing whimpered at Mercys side.

Mercys grin worked in a clockwork smile.
"You are both to be punished."

I barked a laugh. "You betrayed me. We had a bargain."

"A bargain, that if you could not dominate the Crime Lord, you could not have him." He clicked his tongue and turned his chin down to the boy, "Now you're punishment will come first. It's rather impolite to punish a lady in the presence of others."

"Yes, sir." The boys eyelids wrinkled together in an effort to hold back tears. Did they even cry here? I supposed the slave would of found a way, being so squeamish.

So Mercy grabbed a handful of his hair and ripped his head right off. No blood spurred, but dangling from Mercys hand I saw who I had been keeping for so many days. Not a boy, not a man. His skin was fair but pink in the little light that came off of Mercys golden eyes. Pretty, pretty boy with a brutal, brutal Master and Mistress.

"Need you have killed him?" I clicked my tongue, "Who else will I have take possession of the Crime Lord?"

Mercy dropped the head like a child dropping a doll, "Oh, darling. We don't die in this world. He's decapitated, yes, but with nowhere for his soul to go it sits in his body to feel both parts of himself. And he will sit and feel through all of it until I desire to fix him."

Cruel thing.

"As for the Crime Lord," he mused, scanning me toe to chin. "Thats my precise punishment, darling."

I gawked, "You can't do that. I gave you my soul!"

"And it was divine. But I had to give a little part of me to fill you in. That part was pleasure and strength, for the role I chose for you when you pass one day and join me here. Now, you have wasted it. And I'm sorry I must punish you like this darling, but then how will I avenge what you've taken from me?"

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" I yelled, grabbing at my collar bone then going to pull on my wrist. To keep myself from starting a battle I wont win. "I gave you my soul, my pride— and for what? THAT?"

I gestured to Mercys little pet laying unmoving on the floor.
I could of sworn I saw him wince.

Mercy held up a hand, "Enough. You will go back to the Crime Lord and be a good girl. I have tolerated his presence enough but won't take him from you seeing the pleasure you receive from me."

I opened my mouth again to shout, but he again cut me off, "How I do love seeing you struggle, love. But I must go. And you as well."

He looked behind me as if something were lurking, "You have many punishments to sit through."

Mercy laughed and drew a circle around his palm. His wrist shot at me like he would of shot me. And maybe he had with some common spell in this world, but I hadn't cared, not as I fell back into the black.

Ф

I woke up as Victoria Vonscuets, not Mercys slave, not Sayters. For the second I woke before Sayter I crawled using my elbows.
My legs, my legs, my legs.

I couldn't get up on them. Did it matter?
This whole thing was a cruel mistake. I had gotten out of hell, only to slave away for the rest of my life and then on to eternity.
Still I crawled on my elbows to a nearby closet as if I could escape that fate. Mercy must love seeing me humiliated and broken, just as he had the boy whose head he'd broken off.

Had I been any better to him?

I heard a thud where Sayter had thrown a fist into a wall. Awake, then. And so, so close to this damn closet.

"VICTORIA."

His body hadn't fully recovered either. I imagined it would be like emptying and re-stuffing a doll. Though they had both been in there battling for dominance so, Mercy must of colored their souls and picked out piece by piece what was left of the boy slave and fixed back Sayter.

I reached the closet and crawled up to open the knob. I threw myself in when it was open and closed the door. Sayter definitely heard as he barreled down the hallway.

"Come out NOW. And I wont break all of you." He mused in sing-song.

Mercy had half beaten him to it. Breaking me.

I stayed deathly still, burying myself deep into the dark. And when he opened the door, I hoped that even if he hadn't seen me, the thud of my heart wouldn't give me away either.

But he did see me.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me forward, my head hit the side of something hard and my ear screeched.

"If you've been anyone else," his voice was dangerously thin. Thin and low. "I would take my time killing you."

I regained strength in my legs. Now, I figured, would be most convenient for Mercy, since I had been caught. He had known I would of ran and hid and become nothing but a raging plague for the Crime Lord on the red Earth.
I pathetically kicked the new gained legs,
"G-get away."

He dropped my legs and reached for a solid copper clock on the wall. I crawled back and held my hands up to my face.

He only grabbed my hands and pushed them back, "I really hate to strike you in the face, Victoria," he said sadly, "but I hope for your sake I knock you out the first time. Because if I have to hit you with this more than once, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

He raised the clock, but I blurted low and weak, "M-master, no. Please don't hurt me."

I weeped and pouted and shook for show. He only laughed low and vicious, "When will you learn I know you all too well, Victoria?"

The raised clock came down on my head, and I suppose it was luck, but by the first strike I gave into the dark.

A/N
Does anyone want to read what happens to Victoria when she dies (of old age (if i'm feeling generous)) when I'm done with this book? It'll only be a few chapters, nothing excessive. Im gonna make it so you don't have to read this book in order to get it because I kind of hate seconds books.

Also sorry for not editing this like, at all. I will fix it in the morning but it's like so many words guys.

Also may be releasing a domme (female dominant) short story.

Thats all the things, goodnight🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 353 13
Contains Sex scenes, Violence (Minor), and BDSM. Recommended for Mature Audiences. ...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...
83.2K 2.1K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
3.1K 47 19
"Teach you what?" William asked, already knowing the answer. "How to be yours," Victoria replied. In that instant, William had their position chang...