The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 25-

9K 240 62
By KenzieKate_Books

"Ms Stark"?

The always chipper voice of Jarvis pulls me out of an all be it fitful sleep.

"Yes Jarvis"? I ask sitting up.

"Ms Potts is on the line for you, she says its urgent" He says quickly.

"Put it through J" I nod leaning against the headboard of my bed.

"Mia? You there"? Pepper's worried voice asks.

"Yeah I'm here Pepper" I say.

"It's Tony he's having a nightmare I can't wake him up or calm him down" She says I can hear Tony mumbling in the background.

"Pepper I'm in New York what do you want me to do about it"? I ask confused.

"Teleport here and help him please Mia. I don't like seeing him like this, you are the only one who can snap him out of a dream like this and you know that" She says, there is a reason Pepper is so good in a board room she is very convincing.

"Fine I'm on my way" I sigh putting on a sweater and my slippers.

I close my eyes and teleport to Tony's Malibu house, the impact causes me to stumble I guess I'm still drained from the fight with Amara.

"Mia"?

Pepper walks into the living room in her pjs.

"Pepper" I nod walking down the hall going to their room.

True to Pepper's word Tony is tossing and turning in bed talking to himself about different things the only words that make sense was a name Loki. Not that dream, it's part of his PTSD was carrying the nuke through the portal, and the arc reactor stopped working.

"Oh Tony" I sigh.

I sit down on empty side of the bed I lay my hand on his forehead but before I can start to use my power I have an iron man suit aiming a repulser in my face.

"Tony" Pepper screams.

He startles awake.

"Power down" He snaps, the suit disassembles.

"Tony" I gasp my heart pounding in my chest.

He's breathing heavy his hands shaking.

"I must have called it in my sleep. That's not supposed to happen" He says.

Pepper says she's going downstairs after telling Tony to go tinker with his suit.

"Mia, I am so sorry" He says quickly pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

I put my arms around his shoulders, it makes me feel better that his leg is healed.

"What brought the whole 'that' back up again"? I ask sitting back to look at him.

"I don't know I guess fixing up the first guided suit I made. Which was the one I wore during. I think that shook something's loose" He explains looking at his hands.

"You should talk to Pepper about all this I mean she is your girlfriend and all that. I'm sure she would like you feel like you could tell her how your feeling" I say glancing over the way Pepper went.

"Yeah I think her and I need to talk about it. Wait what are you doing here"? He asks as if just remembering that I'm here.

"Pepper called she was worried about you"

He smiles at that, he and Pepper are so cute together.

"So you teleported all the way here to help me because Pep was worried"? He asks.

"Yes, because I'm an awesome sister" I shrug.

He laughs.

"You are. Now go back to the tower before someone notices your gone and freaks out" He says giving me another hug.

I get up and teleport back to the tower and crawl back into bed.

-the next morning-

I get up and shower I decided to get in some training before breakfast. Which is Steve's famous waffles and bacon.

"Someone was hungry" I say to Thor who is up getting his fourth waffle.

"Don't judge me, you cleaned the bacon pan out" Thor counters a smug grin on his face.

"I like bacon ok" I smile tossing smoke at him.

"No I like bacon, you have an obsession with it" Clint says sliding his plate away from me since he has the last couple pieces of bacon.

"Jarv make sure we have extra bacon on the shopping list" Steve asks starting the dishes.

"Extra bacon added Captain Rogers" Jarvis replies.

"Thanks Jarv" Steve nods.

We are watching a movie when the alarm for Asgardian energy goes off.

"Round 2"? Clint asks filling his quiver.

"Your hilarious" I say putting on my boots.

"Where is she Jarvis"? Thor asks.

"Phoenix, this time Mr Odinson" Jarvis reports.

"Why Arizona"? Clint asks.

"Unknown Agent Barton" Jarvis says.

We get on the jet and fly out, Thor and Steve are debating who knows more about earth technology.

"Attention this is your quinjet pilot speaking we are beginning our landing approach, please hang on to any and all Asgardian weapons that could put holes in the jet. I hope you enjoyed your flight with Air Avengers"

"Seriously"? I ask Clint.

"Very serious" He deadpans before smiling.

"Let's do this" Steve says.

"Aye" Thor nods holding his hammer high.

Just like the last time we all jump in, each taking our own approach. But something is different Amara seems angrier than before in New Jersey.

Steve point of view

We all stop when Amara gets a hand around Mia's neck.

"Any of you move I will snap her neck" She threatens squeezing to prove she's serious.

"Amara! You must stop this and let my friend go or so help me you will see Valhalla" Thor growls, the clouds darken and thunder rumbles ominously adding weight to his words.

"Well Odinson that is a bold threat"

She blows blue smoke in Mia's face I almost step towards them when another shockwave knocks us back but this time we have no idea who it came from.

When the dust clears Amara is gone again and Mia is laying on the ground. For a couple seconds we all simply sit where we are no making a sound then as if struck by Thor's lightning we shake back to ourselves.

Clint gets to her first, thankfully she's already coming to from whatever Amara did.

"That was unpleasant" Mia grumbles slowly sitting up.

"Thor what was that"? Clint asks referring to the puff of magic.

"Some kind of spell" Thor shrugs squatting down.

"Did it do anything"? I ask concerned.

"I don't feel any different" Mia pipes up putting a hand on my and Clint's shoulders to stand up.

We all stand back up.

"Are you sure? She pretty much choked you out, then cast some spell" Clint says to her.

"Clint is right, that was not something to be taken lightly" Thor says.

"I'm good we should go" She says walking away.

We follow behind her back to the jet.

Amara point of view

It worked. I look down at my hands Solar Flare's hands. Her body, I switched bodies with Thor Odinson's best friend.

"Mia"?

I look up and blink right that's me now.

"You zoned out there for a minute" Hawkeye- no Clint. That's his name.

"Yes. No I'm sorry did I miss something"? I ask trying to sound like her.

"I think we should call Banner, Amara's magic can be tricky"

Banner? I comb through her memories, right the monster is Bruce Banner.

"Good call"

Steve! The blonde is Steve.

They let me go once the jet landed, I stand in front of the mirror and smile. They will never see this coming an attack from the inside from their favorite team member no less.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 12.2K 62
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Howard Stark's younger sister becomes an inventor and falls for the blue-eyed super-soldier steve rogers x grace stark (oc) captain a...
87.3K 3.2K 20
Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist, and brother. Tony was 6 when his little sister Loral Stark was born. 10 years later Loral grew up, and...
137K 2K 27
★ EDITING!!!!! ★ Charlotte Maria Stark is Tony Starks daughter. Her mother died a long time ago, and she lives with her mother's brother. The one and...
22.9K 774 64
Amelia Stark, one of Tony Stark's twins who were taken when they were just 6 years old, after 12 years of being held captive and enduring terrible th...