The Coach's Daughter (Jerrie)

By scobidoo

Jade Thirlwall, captain of the school's football team and most popular girl in the entire school. She's got m... More

The Coach's Daughter (Jerrie)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Information
Information numero 2

Chapter 6

9.7K 258 102
By scobidoo

Jade´s POV

"F-faster Jade..mhmm..god" I smirked at the girl squirming underneath me, she was close. I knew she´d reach her high soon, really soon. As predicted she came with a few more thrusts. "JAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE"

She panted, and had her eyes closed, leaning against the wall of the janitor´s closet, I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. "Oh my god, that was amazing" the girl exclaimed.

"Yeah it sure was, alright, so sayonara" I told her and left before she could say another word. She most likely will be sad and what not, but do I care? No. I could see a cute girl standing in the hall by herself, I walked up to her. Time to get my smooth one again.

"Oh hey, I´m Jade and you?" I asked her and stretched out my hand she took hers in mine and I brought it up to my mouth, kissing it tenderly, causing the girl to blush, I think I´ve seen her around somewhere before.

"I know who you are, you are in my Maths class, I´m July by the way" that´s where I´ve seen her before. She´s cute and has a great body shape, she´s absolutely fuckable, maybe I should date her for a few days and get some more shags out of her. I should try.

"I know, but you know what I´ve learned in Maths class?" I asked her, she looked confused and shook her head, "That you plus me equals something great" I told her, winking at her, making her giggle slightly. Sure her giggle was cute, but it had nothing on Pez´.

Why have I though about her again? I wanted to get her off of my mind, she´s clearly off limits. I had a lot of hope when I saw this picture of that bitch snogging some other girl, but when I went for a jog around town on Wednesday, I ran past Pez´ house and saw Pez and that twat snog in front of her house. It doesn´t seem like they´ll split any time soon, because it looked like they were about to swallow each other.

I told Camila, who is happily dating Lauren now, Pez´ best friend, so I´m always reminded of her. Camila said, it was because I´m falling for her, like she did with Lauren, but I just declined all of that. I can´t fall for her, she´s in a relationship. So she´s off limits. Maybe this July girl can help me get my mind off of things.

"You´re a smooth one, aren´t you?" she giggled, slightly.

"Only for you, but you know which part of Maths is my favourite one?" I asked her, she once again was confused and shook her head."I like the numbers, especially when they´re used to form your phone number, do you want to give it to me?"

She giggled and took my phone, which I held in her direction, so that she could take it. She put her number in it and handed it back to me, I smiled at her and kissed her hand again, before saying, "See you in maths" and winking at her.

She once again blushed and twirled a strand of her hair and nodded, giggling like an idiot. Ok scratch the dating thing, I think she´ll get really clingy and annoying after some time, so yeah a fuck will be it.

I walked to Camila and Lauren, I came up with the name Camren for them, so I won´t have to say both names all the time. "Hey Camren"

They turned to me and smiled, Lauren was holding Camila´s waist protectively, the school has accepted them, which is awesome, they are the second most popular couple here, only a cheerleader and her boyfriend, who is the most handsome guy in this school, are more popular.

"Hey Jadey" they say at the same time and immediately look at each other and rub their noses together, don´t get me wrong they are really adorable, but when you´re a single pringle and you have a couple always being lovey dovey right in front of you you´ll get what I mean.

Camila eyed me up and down suspiciously, looking at me strictly and not impressed, she even looked angry. "Baby, could you let me and Jade have a chat?" she asked her girlfriend.

"Sure, I need to go to the library anyways, see you" she told her and kissed her lips. Before taking some books and walking towards the library.

"So what have you been up to, Mila" I asked her, acting as if nothing happened.

"Don´t you try to change the subject, I know what you´ve been doing again and you need to stop it" she told me, obviously telling me off for shagging girls in the janitor´s closet once again.

"I can´t help it, I´m so used to it, I can´t stop it" It was true, I´ve been used to shag girls all the time, for some time now, but I know that if I really wanted to I could stop it easily. It´s just there isn´t some sort of motivation for me to stop.

"But you did that last week, you did it until Wednesday and we both know it´s because you knew you had a chance with Perrie. And then you spotted her with Stacey again and you started sleeping around again. When you continue like this you won´t ever have a chance with her, and this isn´t a good way to get over her"

She was right, I did it to take my mind off of the blonde beauty, but it didn´t work all too well. She was still able to be in my every thought. It´s weird how attached I am to her, I only met her two times and I´m already obsessed with every little thing she does. But I can´t stop it and the bad thing is I don´t want to either.

Perrie´s POV

Stacey and me walked down the hall hand in hand, we stopped at my locker, where Katherine was stood, her locker is right next to mine. Stacey stood behind me, her arms wrapped around me and her chin resting on my shoulder, I leaned into her, enjoying the warmth of my girlfriend´s body.

We have been going strong, nothing standing between us two and nothing is able to separate us. Lauren started dating Camila, as I predicted and they´re so cute together, I once hung out with them, to officially know they are together and all that chiz. And Camila is super lovely, which makes me even more happier, Laur couldn´t have found anyone better to be honest, they are destined to be together.

I opened my locker and took out some books, I´d need for my upcoming classes, Stacey watched my every move and when I looked at her she smiled widely, "What?" I asked her.

"It´s just you´re so beautiful and cute and perfect and I´m so happy you´re mine" I grinned big, when I heard her say these words. I pulled her in a slow and passionate kiss, that was until someone cleared their throat.

"Stace, you need to talk to the coach you know he hates waiting" one of Stacey´s team mates told her, I think her name is Amber, "I gotta go, see you later love" she told me and pecked my lips and walked down the corridor, she´s so perfect.

"About time you guys stopped, I thought you guys were about to eat each other" Kat exclaimed and shuddered. I forgot she was there, oops.

"Sorry I forgot you were there"

"I still don´t get why you forgave her. I saw her and I know that it was her 100%" she told me, Kat thinks I´m absolutely crazy for forgiving her and she thinks that she´s lying to me, what she isn´t, I just know it.

"It wasn´t her, she was at home, her mam told me that she really was at home. So maybe you saw something else"

"Have you thought about the possibility that both of them are lying to you? You are too naive Pez, it was her and she was cheating on you"

"No she wasn´t and I know it" I told her, whatever she had to say about Stacey, I know that I know the truth, because I know the real Stacey and how she acts.

"I won´t say anything anymore, but we gotta get to class now" she told me and we walked to our next class together. Our next class was Chemistry, which was never one of my favourite subjects, so I nearly fell asleep, but thankfully Kat shook me before I did fall asleep.

It got me time to think, think about different things, like why Kat is so sure that Stacey cheated on me. Or why Laur hates her guts that much, she hasn´t done anything wrong, yet my best friend absolutely loathes my girlfriend, it puzzles me all the time. Another strange thing lately I´ve been thinking about Jade a lot.

I mean she is my friend but why am I thinking about her all the time? It´s just strange, it´s like I´m obsessed with her or something. She´s really cute, her giggle, her smile, her laugh and her eyes, are the things that I keep thinking about, I just don´t get it.

I have a girlfriend, who I love to pieces, she´s one of the most important persons in my life. I couldn´t think about a life without her. She´s so gorgeous, her long brown hair, which flows down her shoulders so elegantly, without even putting any effort in it. Her cute little nose and not to forget her mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes, in which I get lost in easily. Hang on, Stacey has green eyes, I love her green eyes, with a hint of grey in them, but why did I think of brown eyes?

That´s when I realized that Jade has brown eyes and that the picture of her eyes won´t leave my mind, but why. Usually it´s my girlfriend´s eyes haunting my thoughts, but why are Jade´s eyes not slipping my mind, they are beautiful, but I have only looked into them once and i have a girlfriend.

The bell rang and pulled me out of my thoughts, Kat and I got out of the class room and I felt a hand grip my waist, pulling me into a body, I instantly knew the touch was from Stacey. I looked up to be met by her amazing green eyes, but somehow they turned brown, I shook my head and looked again, my girlfriend´s green orbs here again.

"Is something wrong?" she asked me.

"No, it´s just I slept in chemistry and my eyes played a trick on me" I told her grinning, she seemed ot believe me, because she pulled me in for a kiss, we stood in the middle of the hall, but we didn´t care. Our lips were moving in sync, and soon Stacey licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I pulled away, before this could end in a snog session.

She looked confused and kinda angry at me, because I pulled away. "Why´d you pull away?" she asked, her voice laced with the same emotions I could read from her face.

"We gotta get to our next class and we shouldn´t snog in the middle of the hallway now should we?" I asked her, she pouted, adorably, causing my heart to melt and a huge smile to make its way on my face. I kissed her pout away, making her smile again.

"Later" I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek, she nodded and we got to my locker once again, after stopping by by hers. I got my books and slammed my locker shut again, "I´ll see you after class" I told her and kissed her cheek once again, she nodded and walked the other way.

I was now in my Music class, I love music, it´s what always is with me, I know music won´t ever leave me and it´s helped me through so much in my life, like my mam´s death. I love to sing and write songs and play my guitar. I always have and I always will, when I have problems in my life I´ll listen to music or write songs about it, so I´m not bottling my feelings up.

I walked inside my class and saw that nearly the entire class was filled already. I took a seat next to May, who´s really nice and loves music as well, she´s able to play piano and has learned me a few songs on it already. I´d love to be able to play as good as her though, she can play the most difficult songs easily without having any troubles.

Soon everyone was in the class and our teacher walked in, I love her she´s so chilled and layed back and isn´t really strict. She often lets us perform, which everyone in this class loves, because we´re all passionate about music, we couldn´t live without it. We´re the most talented musicians in our school as our teacher puts it.

"Now we´ll finish our performances from last lesson, I think Perrie hasn´t performed yet, so as everyone did last lesson, tell us why you chose the song, if you wrote it or not and you can play any instrument available in this room, or ask another student to play one for you" I nodded and walked to the front of the class.

I took the guitar from the front and strummed some chords, seeing if it´s the right pitch, I stopped and turned to look at the class, "So I wrote this song myself and it´s called "Blonde" I´m blonde myself and I´ve often been faced with all these blonde jokes and heard how blondes are stupid. So I thought I´d write a sarcastic reply to everyone thinking so"

"Seems good, take it away" my teacher told me. I nodded and began to play the chords on my guitar. And soon I began to sing the song.

Hey, I think you got my number when I was out with my brother

You said "Hi" and I think I liked you

Oh we talked about maybe getting together

A rain check on the weather

cloudy skies and I had to get home

Oh those eyes I thought you were a really nice guy,

I thought you were just my type, but I forgot your name

I´m a blonde so excuse me

I´m a blonde, I get crazy

Everybody knows were a little more fun

I like to play it up like I´m dumb

D-dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb

Cause I-iiii-i´m a blonde

I finished the song and everyone was cheering loudly, I smiled widely and bowed. I love performing, it gives me this feeling of being on top of the world and it makes me happier than anything in this world could possibly make me. I´m always glad to perform in front of people and seeing people enjoying it makes it even better. I perform in a pub in South Shields once a month and the people there love it, it´s always full when I´m performing and I love it.

"That was really good Perrie, I like the concept of the song and how you sang it, you can take a seat now" my teacher told me, she really knows what she´s talking about, she´s met a lot of singers and worked with them, may it be as their vocal coach or songwriter, she´s a legend.

I took my seat again and watched the next performance, everyone in this classroom is so talented everyone in here has the potential to become a superstar. I would be glad if anyone in here would really become one as well, I´d love to be one as well. It´s my dream to sing for a living. I couldn´t imagine myself doing anything else, my mam always supported me and I know that she still does.

This is the reason why I love music lessons so much, they seem to pass by way to quick though and I´m really happy that everyone supports my passion for music. My family and friends are always there for me, well except for the freak, but she´s something else and it´s nothing good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for the support :) this book has already 1K reads that´s insane xx <3

Ask.fm is seriously cracking me up, I don´t have an account, but my friend has and she´s always sending me screenshots and the questions asked there are way too hilarious, like they ask the most stupid questions and you just think why they´re doing that :')

See you on the next update :) xx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.8K 125
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
9.8K 162 24
Bei dieser Fanfiction dreht es sich primär um Chiara & Ava und ihr neues Leben in München. Es werden immer mal wieder bekannte Charaktere aus AWZ auf...
9.6K 555 42
Ein Störenfried, Badboy, verbringt gerne seine Tage mit sein reichen Freunden in Clubs um einfach das Leben zu genießen. Einzelkind sein ist so geil...
47.7K 7.1K 152
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...