BTS IMAGINES

By sweetdreamer979

"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one." More

Imagine #1: Jimin
Imagine #2: Jungkook
Imagine #3: Namjoon
Imagine #4: Hoseok
Imagine #5: Yoongi
Imagine #6: Jin
Imagine #7: Taehyung
Imagine #8: Yoongi
Imagine #9: Jimin
Imagine #10: Taehyung
Imagine #11: Jungkook
Imagine #12: Seokjin
Imagine #13: Hoseok
Hey!
Imagine #14: Namjoon
Imagine #15: Yoongi
Imagine #16: Taehyung
Imagine #17: Jimin
OMG!
SO?
Imagine #18: Jungkook
KAMSARANG!
#WeLoveYouJimin
Imagine #20: Jimin
Imagine #19: Yoongi
Imagine #21: Hoseok
Imagine #22: Namjoon
Imagine #23: Seokjin
Jimin's butt
Imagine #24: Jimin
Imagine #25: BTS
Imagine #26: Taehyung
Imagine #27: Jungkook
BTS AT BBMAs
감 사!
Imagine #28: Hoseok
Imagine #29: Seokjin
Imagine #30: BTS
BTS 4TH ANNIVERSARY
Soooo Done
Imagine #31: Jungkook
Imagine #32: Yoongi
Imagine #34: Namjoon
Imagine #33: Taehyung
Imagine #35: Hoseok
pls read
Imagine #36; Jungkook
Imagine #38: Namjoon
Imagine #39: Yoongi
pls read this ppl
a gift
Imagine #41: Jungkook
Imagine #40; Hoseok
Imagine #41: Taehyung
Imagine #42: Jimin
Imagine #43: Jungkook
please read this 😭
READ
Imagine #44: Seokjin
Imagine #45: Jungkook
HIATUS
Thank You ❤
MAMA 2017
NOT ME
Imagine #46: Seokjin
IM SORRY
HAPPY TAEHYUNG DAY
Imagine #47: Jimin
Imagine #48: Taehyung
Other Books 💕
Imagine #49: Yoongi
Imagine #50: Jimin
Imagine #51: Taehyung
Imagine 52: Taehyung
Imagine #53: Yoongi
note
Imagine #54: Yoongi
Imagine #55: Seokjin
Imagine #56: BTS
Imagine #57: Seokjin
Imagine #58: BTS
Imagine #59: Taehyung
Imagine #61: TaehyungxJungkook
Imagine #60: Jimin
piece of shit
iloveyou guys
Imagine #62: Jungkook
Imagine #63: Namjoon
Imagine #64: Hoseok
Imagine #65: Jungkook
Imagine #66: Jungkook
Imagine #67: Yoongi
Imagine #68: Jungkook
Imagine #69:Jimin
reveal
Imagine #70: Taehyung
Imagine #71: Jungkook
Imagine #73: Taehyung
read or you won't see bts
Giveaway ♡
Imagine #74: Taehyung
Imagine #75: Taehyung
Imagine #76: Jungkook
Imagine 77: Taehyung

Imagine #72: Jimin

1.9K 46 1
By sweetdreamer979

STRONG PT. 2

those who have hemophobia,
please be careful in reading this imagine, or if you're really uncomfortable with blood, just don't read it for your own sake hehe

"Hello. Good morning." you bowed to Hoseok and Yoongi as you entered the office. They smiled and nodded at you.

You sat down at your desk, placed your bag under the table and opened your laptop to check some documents.

A hand holding a mug with a sticky note that said 'have a good day' appeared in front of you, which made you jerk in surprise. You looked up and saw a smiling Jimin in front of you.

"Coffee?" he grinned which made you chuckle. You took the mug from his hands and took a sip.

"Thank you." you smiled at him and he did the same. He sat in front of you which made you look at him.

"I have a case to solve." he suddenly said before placing a folder on your desk. "And I want you to help me."

You raised a brow at him before opening the folder. You read the first document before looking up at him. "A murder case?"

"Mhm." he replied, crossing his legs and leaning back on the chair. "So? You in?"

"Sure." you smiled before closing the folder and placing it in your drawer.

"Great!" he grinned happily before standing up. "We're off to investigate the crime scene this afternoon."

"Okay then." you said, "Who's the lawyer of the defendant?"

"Jung Hyunseop."

"And the lawyer of the complainant?"

"A good friend of mine. And one of the most popular lawyers in town." Jimin snorted before laughing. "Jeon Jungkook."

Your eyes widened and Jimin's brows furrowed when he saw them sparkle. "J-Jeon Jungkook? The Jeon Jungkook!?"

"Woah woah. Slow down missy." he said before crossing his arms. "You seem hyped."

"S-Sorry." you chuckled, "It's just that- he's a really great lawyer. And I really admire him for being so good. As well as his mates, Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon."

"Oh so you have a crush on him?"

"What? No." you laughed, "I just like him as a lawyer. That's all."

"Wow. That idiot is popular." Jimin muttered before chuckling while shaking his head. "How about the prosecution? Nobody's popular?"

"Your team, of course." you smiled and he did the same. "I heard that Yoongi-sunbaenim is really good at solving hacks and fabricated documents."

Yoongi looked up and snickered. "Well, the kid knows."

"And Hoseok-sunbaenim is good at forensic studies." you added making Hoseok look at you and smile. "I heard he solved the fingerprint scheme that was out of control last month."

"That took a little faster than I had expected." Hoseok chuckled.

"And of course, you." you turned to Jimin and a teasing look was plastered on his face. "Dad said you were one of the prosecutors who were great at interrogating suspects."

"He said that?" he blurted out and you nodded while laughing when you knew that his fanboy mode went on. "Oh my go- really?!"

"Really." you replied, still laughing at how adorable he was. "I never knew that such a fluff face could make a thief admit his crime."

"You ain't seen nothing yet." he smirked and you rolled at your eyes at him playfully making him chuckle.

"So who's more attractive?" Jimin suddenly asked out of the blue. The two of you are on your way to the crime scene. "Jungkook or Taehyung?"

"Namjoon." you replied, not even taking your eyes off the window.

"Well, can't blame you but- no answers out of the choices please." he chuckled making you look at him. "So?"

"Taehyung." you pouted and he bursted out laughing. "Yah."

"And here I thought you liked Jungkook." he laughed, "I knew it! That dork will surely argue with me at home when I tell him this."

"Jungkook's really charming but- ugh." you groaned. "Taehyung is just- I don't know. Is he even real?" you blurted out and he laughed again. "Yah. Not a word of what I said just now or I'll break your bones and replace them as the brakes of your car. You know what I can do."

Jimin's eyes widened and he suddenly stopped laughing. He gulped and looked at you in fear before looking back at the road, grip tightening on the steering wheel.

You laughed out loud at how scared he looked. "I was kidding!"

"You seriously scared the life out of me."

"Serves you right then." you huffed before chuckling. "By the way, how are the perverts?"

"Oh. The ones from last week?" he said, "Still in the hospital. You know, you should've gone easy on them."

"I know." you sighed, "But I am still not in full control of my strength. And, they pissed me off."

"Want me to train you?" he grinned at you. "I'm good at martial arts."

"I love the idea." you smiled, "I'll call you when I'm free."

"I pity those dudes." Jimin chuckled, "One of them had his butt cheeks dismantled. And the other one broke his balls. That Inho guy is still unconscious. The funniest is the one who's arm had a metal bar wrapped around it. It must be really heavy since he's having a hard time lifting his arm. The doctor's still can't get it off."

"Wow." you said in disbelief. "I should visit them tomorrow."

"Yeah. Good luck with that."

"Why?"

"When I visited them for interrogation, when I mentioned your name, all of them went scared like little mice and told me that they'd do the community service punishment as soon as they get out of the hospital." Jimin added before laughing again. "And I didn't even say anything yet."

"Ah- seriously." you facepalmed.

"Did you ask permission for investigation?" you asked Jimin as the two of you stood outside the house where the murder happened.

"Of course." he replied before looking at you. "Come on."

You followed him as he stepped over the police tape. Wearing his gloves, he opened the door. You followed him inside and you quickly brought up your mask up to your nose for cover when the foul smell of blood greeted you.

There was blood everywhere, even on the walls. You almost threw up but luckily, you stopped yourself from doing so. Jimin had a disgusted look on his face.

"Whoever did this is insane." you heard him say as he studied the place.

"What did the forensics say?"

"They found nothing." Jimin sighed, "Not even a single footprint, nor a fingerprint. And it's weird."

"How about the murder weapon?"

"The police are still searching for it."

"Hmm.." you trailed off before looking at the blood on the walls. "Something smells fishy."

"Must be the blood."

"No, you idiot." you laughed, "I was talking about how odd it is that the forensic team didn't find anything."

"The culprit must be witty."

"And it seemed like he was having fun."

"Huh?"

"Just look at the place. Seems like he was playing with the victim's blood." you said making Jimin's eyes widen. "Look."

He stood beside you as you pointed at some blood on the picture frame of the victim. "I don't get it. It's just blood."

You smiled at him before turning the frame upside down. He went wide-eyed as he stared at the picture frame.

There you two saw a doodled face of a clown on the picture frame. It was made of blood.

"What-"

"Take a picture. I'm going to do the same with the place."

You walked around the living room before taking your phone from your pocket. You took a picture of the place and took a close look at the photos.

"I took a photo of the frame." Jimin walked up to you. He looked at the photos on your phone. "Zoom it in."

"I already did." you replied, "Nothing. The forensics must've done the same. They have high-quality cameras compared to my phone. They couldn't find any clues from their pictures, how much more my photos?" you chuckled.

"High-quality cameras." Jimin's brows furrowed as he thought of an idea. "Do you have a keypad phone with you?"

"A what?"

"You know- those things from a decade ago. They were the popular phones before touchscreens were invented."

"Oh those." you said before checking your purse. "My granny owns this and it's the last thing she gave me before she passed." you told him before handing the small device to him.

He took a photo using the keypad phone making you look at him in confusion.

"What're you doing? You do know how small those camera lenses are, right?" you questioned and he just smiled.

He took a look at the photos. "I knew it."

"Knew what??" you blurted out, quickly standing beside him. Your eyes widened as you looked at the pictures. Fingerprints on the sofa could be seen, also on the walls. Some footprints were visible too. "W-Woah."

"This is huge." Jimin said before looking at you. "Mind calling Hoseok-hyung for me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"
420 0 37
"i finally realized, after all these years, that she really is the cause of my euphoria."
2K 198 21
"Don't call it a dream." Jimin says. Yet, he IS the dream.
14.3K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"