I'm Sorry Alpha

By lilmc87

Her entire world is turned upside down in the matter of days. Her parents are getting divorced, her mother ra... More

Sorry Alpha
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

342 11 3
By lilmc87

Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and I could tell I slept later than usual before I even looked at a clock. I rolled over onto my side and went to grab my cellphone when I noticed a large figure standing in my doorway. I made a noise that was a mix between and squeak and a squeal.

"What are you doing here Denver?!" I yelled as I sat up in bed.

"I told you I would give you a tour, I didn't realize you would sleep till 11am but your mom was nice enough to make me breakfast while I waited." He said with a smirk.

"Don't you have more important things to do then watch me sleep?" I yawned and he laughed.

"I kind of enjoyed it, you're not too bad to look at if I do say so myself." He said and I gave him a dirty look.

"Can you go downstairs so I can change, or do I need to go find Reid and tell him your checking me out." I replied and he suddenly stood up a little straighter and the smirk fell off his face real quick.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He said and left. I quickly jumped up and headed for the closet and grabbed a pair of dark denim skinny jeans a white t-shirt and a cobalt blue sweater just in case. I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and then slipped on my shoes and headed downstairs. Denver was waiting on the couch for me watching cartoons and I rolled my eyes. Who knew a 20 something year old guy could be such a child.

"Ready?" he asked as he stood up.

"As I'll ever be." I responded and followed him outside.

"First he took me to the pack house dining room where there were tons of people coming in and out of and lots of people still sitting eating and laughing. He brought me over to a table that had about 6 people sitting at it with a mix of both male and female. They smiled up at us as we approached.

"So these are my closest friends in the pack, Sam meet Kyle, Kate their mates, Jessie, Chase, Remi and Lexi. Everyone this is Sam, Beta female Eve's daughter." He introduced and as soon as he mentioned who my mother was a knowing look passed each one of their faces. I slung his arm around my shoulders and leaned into me which bothered me a little bit but I didn't say anything because I actually thought that Denver was going to be one of my closest friends here in the pack. I jumped when I heard a low growl ring through the room and so did Denver.

Without knowing what was happening I felt Denver get pulled away from me, not roughly but enough that he quickly enough that I gasped slightly. I was surprised when I turned to figure out what was happening that Alpha Gavin was standing there glaring at Denver.

"Denver explain." He demanded.

"Alpha, I was just showing our newest member Sam around. I figured she would have to know how to get herself around the pack so she can go about her new life easily and safely. I was just introducing her to the crew, next I was going to bring her around the territory on one of the four wheelers and then over to the training field." He explained, he didn't sound to nervous but was definitely taken off guard by the Alpha.

"Do you think you should be touching an unmated female so casually?" he asked and Denver looked at me quickly then back to the Alpha.

"No, but Sam and I are quickly becoming friends." He said with a smile which earned him another glare from the Alpha.

"Keep your hands to yourself Delta." Alpha Gavin said and just as he was about to walk away Denver mumbled "No promises" under his breath which immediately stopped the Alpha who then looked at me.

"I will finish giving Samantha her tour, you go to the training field. I will find you when I'm done." Alpha Gavin said his tone short and full of authority. Denver nodded to the Alpha but winked at me and took off towards the exit.

"Samantha you may come with me, I will give you the tour of the pack." He said and led me towards the exit. He was just as hard to keep up with as Denver with those long powerful legs. When we reached outside he led me towards a garage when there were a handful of quads and dirt bikes.

"Denver could have given me the tour I'm sure you have more important things to do." I said and he suddenly stopped walking and turned towards me. When my eyes met him I wanted to sigh in content, I could stare at him all day he was just that breathtakingly beautiful.

"You seem to be very comfortable with Denver for some reason." He stated but it almost sounded like a question.

"He's the first person I met and he's just really easy going. Besides he hasn't really given me much of an option but to like him, he showed up in my bedroom this morning for god sake." I said and as soon as it left me lips the Alpha growled angrily.

"He what?!" he growled out and I took a step back, I could feel the anger radiating off of him. When I noticed I stepped back he quickly tried to reign in his anger.

"It was kind of my fault, he said he'd give me a tour and I slept in. He didn't go past the door way if that makes it any better." I said, I wanted to calm him down I don't think I'd be happy if he told Denver to stay away from me. I truly did enjoy his company, he was funny and not as serious as I think he should be for his position, but it put me at ease. I know the Alpha's anger should have frightened me more than it should have but I had a feeling he wouldn't hurt me, even if it was just because Reid was his Beta.

"I'll speak with him about how comfortable he seems to be around you." He said and I felt my heart drop.

"Please don't order him to stay away from me, he's kind of reminds me of my older brother Tyler." He pleaded and his gaze softened.

"I won't but I don't want him touching you anymore..." he said barely above a whisper. I nodded and then he motioned for me to get on the back of one of the quads and he got on in front of me and started it up. As he pulled out of the garage and had to grab onto him so I didn't fall off. It was fun driving around the territory, it was so lush and green and then suddenly I smelt salt water and I almost wanted to cry, there was a beach! He pulled onto the sand and stopped and I quickly jumped off the quad and ran towards the water happily. I kicked of my shoes and rolled up my pants as much as I could and put my toes in the water and let out a content sigh. Gavin just stood there watching me and I could see a small smile make its way to his lips, he looked so much better when he smiled.

"I take it you like the beach..." he said as he approached me.

"I'm obsessed, when we moved to NY it was one of the things I missed the most... there was a lake but it's not the same..." I admitted. Just the smell of the salt water and the feel of the water rushing between my toes made me feel at peace.

"Let me show you something then..." he said and motioned for me to get back on the quad. I grabbed my shoes and got back on and he started it up again and headed down the beach, we didn't go far before I saw a beautiful beach house, it definitely had a Malibu type of vibe going on and I was surprised when he stopped in front of it. It was the only structure I could see, I wondered if someone lived there. He led me up the steps and then opened the side door and when stepped inside it was Definitely decorated as a beach house but it was bare and minimal.

"Who lives here?" I asked as I looked around.

"No one really, it belongs to me. I used to spend a lot of time here before became Alpha but since then I haven't had the time or felt the need to come here..." he replied, he was watching me look around the beautiful house he seemed happily amused by my reactions.

"That's sad, I would be here all the time. It's right on the beach..." I thought out loud.

"You can come here whenever you wish... I will have keys dropped off for you tomorrow. It would be nice for this place to get some use out of it." He said and I looked at him in shock, he was giving me access to his beach house when he barely knew me.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I have a soft spot for what you've been through. I will explain more some other time but if this place brings you some peace and happiness then that bring some peace to me as an Alpha." He explained and now I was curious as to why he had a soft spot for my situation, Denver had alluded to something about the Alpha as well and it was just making me more and more curious.

"Thank you Alpha..." I said and smiled up at him.

"Please in private you may call me Gavin." He said and smiled at me. He almost seemed like he wanted to reach out and touch me but thought better of it, like I was forbidden.

"Thank you, Gavin." I replied and then headed back outside I needed some fresh air. We spent another 20 minutes at the beach and then we got back on the quad and he brought me to the training field where there were hundreds of wolves working out and sparing. I was in awe, no wonder they were the #1 pack in America. It was like watching a well trained army work in sync.

"Amazing" I breathed out as I watched them.

"I'm glad you think so, we spend a lot of time training. I want my members to be strong, I am here to protect them at all costs but I feel better knowing they can also protect themselves when needed. You will start training on Monday." He explained, and I whipped my head toward him in shock. Me? train? Excuse him?

"What!?" I gasped.

"All my members train, it will make you and your wolf strong. Are you objecting to training?" he asked.

"No...I just thought only warriors or soldiers trained, I'm just a pathetic excuse for a wolf." I said and looked sadly at the ground. Odella was growling in my head at my remark, she didn't like to be called pathetic or weak... Gavin growled too.

"You are not pathetic and I will not have you refer to yourself as such." He said and stood in front of me and gently cradled my face in his large warm hands. My eyes widened at the touch and I suddenly felt my knees buckle but before I could hit the ground he caught me. My body suddenly seemed to burn in pain and I cried out from the pain and his eyes flashed black.

"You're shifting!" he gasped. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
638K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
660 22 18
After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expectations of her pack. As much as Samanth...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...