Pirate!England X Pirate!Reade...

By KimiKawaiiDesu

Girls aren't allowed as pirates, except you were a pirate. But the only reason why you are a pirate is becaus... More

Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P1)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P2)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P3)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P4)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P6)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P7)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P8)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P9) LEMON
Authour's Note!!!
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P10)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P11)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P12)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P13)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P14)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P15)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P16)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P17)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P18)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P19)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P20)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P21)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P22)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P23)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P24)
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P25)
Author's note!!!
Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P26) (ENDING)
???REDO???

Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P5)

7K 264 346
By KimiKawaiiDesu

Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P5)

"I'm a girl Alice, not a guy..." You told her in a whisper. She seemed shocked, her wide open. 

"So...your not a guy, but a girl, that acts like a guy, and is a pirate?" She asked. You nodded as she was trying to put the puzzle pieces together. 

"Ohh....no wonder why you act like a girl sometimes! Wow! A girl as a pirate!" She exclaimed. you covered her mouth as she said that.

"Shhh!!! Not so loud Alice!" You exclaimed quietly. She nodded and you removed your hands from her mouth. You sighed and closed your eyes leaning against the bedpost.

"So what's your real name then? Because (fake boy name) is not your real name." She asked. You came closer to her ear telling her your real name.

"My real name is (first and last name). But you must tell no one okay? It's out little secret." You whispered in her ear. She nodded in agreement and you smiled. You held out your hand and she shook it. You and Alice came out of the room, to find Arthur and Alfred talking. You and Alice giggled and then headed towards them. 

"Captain, Alfred, what are you both talking about?" You asked them. As they turned around, You could see them both get red quickly. You and Alice noticed, but tried not to laugh. 

"Well, I got to go (fake boy name), I'll see you later~!" Alice said pecking a kiss on your cheek. You smiled as you watched your new friend walk away. 

"Well *cough* ahem, you seemed to have fun while you were in your room." Arthur said looking away. You laughed and you wrapped your arms around Alfred and Arthur's neck. They smiled and laughed with you, as all you three became closer with them. But they haven't known your biggest secret. And you could never let them know, until...

~Time Skip Traveling with the pirates!~ 

One month has passed as you were traveling with captain Kirkland and his crew. You got along well with Alfred, Alice, and even Arthur which was surprising. It was still noon, but it got dark really fast. You looked up to see dark black clouds above the ship. You knew that this was bad, because dark clouds only meant one thing: Bad horrible storms. You went everywhere to find the captain, finding him in his quarters. 

"Captain, sorry to intrude, but I have to tell you something, as it's important." You said seriously. He looked up at you and placed his papers down. 

"What is it (fake boy name)?" Arthur asked you worriedly. You walked over to the captain sat down in a chair in front of him.

"Well, judging from the clouds, there is going to be a storm real soon. We should prepare for the worse captain." You replied to him quickly. He nodded in agreement and you both went to the main deck. Arthur commanded his crew to get ready for what the storm might bring. The captain has been in many storms as knows what to do when there is a storm. The crew was done getting ready and as night time was falling, the waves started to get more furious crashing against the boat. Then it started to rain badly and that's when the waves were more deadly. The boat rocked from side to side, feeling like the boat could tip over. The crew grabbed buckets and scooped eyed from the boat surface and threw it back in the water so the boat doesn't sink. Arthur was commanding people to do stuff, while Alfred helped scooping out water too. Other people were doing other stuff to help too. You were also helping to scoop out water, but the boat suddenly tipped hard and fast making some people stumble. The crew didn't fall out if the boat, except you. You lost balance badly because you didn't think it would tip so hard, and you were at the edge too. 

"Ahhhhh!!!!" You screamed as you felt yourself fall from the boat. You could see your crew members looking over the edge as you fell. You plunged into the deadly sea as the waves violently shook you this way and that way. Luckily your hat was pinned with your hair so it didn't fall off but you were underwater most of the time, running out of air. You sometimes were at surface letting you gasp for air, but the waves would push you down again. 

"(Fake boy name)!" You heard captain Kirkland called. You couldn't reply because you were drowning but you tried to keep yourself up. You heard a splash noise as you saw Arthur swimming towards you. It was  dangerous yet he still took that risk.  The crew threw down a floater as they waited for Arthur to get you. You flung around gasping for air, but you could feel yourself fading. You could feel Arthur grab you and ten he grabbed onto the floater. The crew quickly drew you both back in and helped your body up. 

"Stand back! He needs air!" Arthur shouted trying to listen to your breathing. You weren't breathing at all since you swallowed to much water that you needed SPR. 

~Arthur's POV~

I quickly placed my hands on his chest, but I felt something really weird. It felt squishy, yet soft too. I didn't really care as long as I got him back to breathing. I started to add pressure to his chest, and then pushed his chest down. Now his chest felt defiantly weird, almost like a girls. I started to push more and add more pressure, but he still wasn't breath. Now I had no choice but to do mouth to mouth. I tiled his head up and quickly set my lips over his. They were soft, I didn't think they were gonna be this soft. What the hell am I thinking?! I'm suppose to be saving his life! I puffed and huffed air into his mouth, and then I listened for any breathing. I tried again and again until he spat out water. 

~Back to your own POV~

You violently coughed out water and gasped for air. You got up slowly and   kept coughing as Arthur was rubbing your back. You thought you were gonna die but luckily you were alive. 

"T-thank you *cough* Captain..." You managed to say through your coughing. He nodded as he kept rubbing your back. The stormed ended later as you changed into a new pair of clothes. You unpinned your hair and you hanged your hat besides you. You hanged your regular clothes up and sighed. You thought of how Arthur saved our life. He did do SPR, so that mean...he kissed you! Well not really because it was between life and death. But still, he did touch your chest too. You didn't want to think about it. You sighed loudly and plopped in your bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I wonder if Arthur felt anything weird..." You whispered to yourself as you closed your eyes falling asleep. 

~Arthur's POV~ 

I went back to my room and changed into another set of clothes since mines were wet. When I was done, I sat on my bed and thought about (fake boy name). I looked at my hand and squeezed it repeatingly. His chest was soft and squishy. And his lips were soft, super soft. Now that I think about it, he did look like a girl in somewhat way. His chest was soft and squishy, and his had really soft lips. Which means...he could really be a girl...but that isn't impossible right? But I haven't seen him with his hat off, ever before. Now I just have to find out, if (fake boy name) is a boy, or a girl...

~back to your POV~ 

You opened your eyes and yawned. You weren't really tired now, so you got up. You went over to your clothes to see if they were dry yet. As you thought, they weren't dried yet. You sighed and decided to have a look outside. You grabbed your hat and tucked your hair in, not wanting to pin your hair up. It was already night as the moon shined. The boat swayed slowly and swiftly, making it comfortable to look at the moon. You  leaned against the edge even tho you just fell across it not to long ago. You looked at the moon and you felt the breeze. You decided to walk around the boat to see if there was anything interesting. You then saw a man with messy blonde hair, and green eyes staring at the moon. It was the captain for some reason! You approached him and he turned around, looking right into your (color eyes) orbs.

"Oh, (fake boy name), what are you doing out here so late?" He asked you as walked to his side. 

"Nothing, just wanted some fresh air." You said looking at the moon again but with Arthur by your side. You both were silent for a minute until he broke the silence. 

"(Fake boy name)..." Arthur said. You replied with a short 'Hm'. 

"Are you a girl?" He asked all the sudden. This made you shocked. Maybe he found out that you were a girl after that incident. You gulped before you replied. 

"What makes you think that captain?" You said looking at him. He turned to look at you, his green eyes looking back you at yours. His hair flowed with the wind and then he touched your hat. 

"Hey (fake boy name), what's under this hat?" He said looking curious. You quickly smacked his hand away and replied nervously. 

"N-nothing captain." You said giving him a look. He looked at you in dis-believe and reached for your hat again. You grabbed your hat and pulled down on your head so he couldn't move it. Sadly, he was able to take off your hat. You didn't have your hair pinned this time and your (hair color) hair fell down swiftly. His eyes widened as he looked at you. You were a girl in front of his eyes, and worst, it was the captain that knew you were a girl. What would happen to you now? 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 557 21
When you transfer from London to a new school, in the states, you find two very attractive boys. One boy hates your guts and the other is trying to g...
9.9K 402 22
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...
61.2K 1.2K 31
A prophesy and a pirate- what could go wrong? Sailing with your father Captain Hook is fun- but you have always wanted the place you truly belong. W...
14.5K 569 13
Confidante- 'a person with whom one shares a secret or private matter, trusting them not to repeat it to others.' Arthur Kirkland always had a bad ha...