Erik

Από Destler_Erik

My name is Erik. This is the story of my life. The pain and suffering but also the love and joy. There have b... Περισσότερα

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter fourteen

97 4 0
Από Destler_Erik

Gustave's point of view

"Erik, I know that you don't like Raoul.. did something happen to cause that?"
He looked at me for a moment moment.
"Have you.. have you ever felt something about someone? Where you'd do anything for them and you want to make them happy? Recently I have come to terms with that feeling..."
"I think that feeling is love Erik." I said softly.
He nodded softly before he continued speaking.
"She's beautiful and funny, kind I can't really describe her. But she is perfect in my eyes.."
I knew who he was talking about.
"And she has Raoul.." he sighed "and I can't stay here and watch the two of them.. I can't do it.."
"You love her don't you Erik?" I asked him.
He nodded almost shyly.
"Yes. But I can't stay anymore and watch her and Raoul.."
"I understand Erik."
"I can't stay and let the person I love break my heart."
I knew that this must have been hard for him. I didn't really want him to go, but I knew that he would.
"Erik, you are always welcome in my house. Don't forget that."
"I won't. You've been nothing but kind to me and I can't express how grateful I am."
"Be safe Erik."
"I will Gustave. Thank you." He nodded softly.
I wondered what Erik's life would be like now he was leaving. I only hoped he would do nothing reckless and somehow end up in a position like he was in when I found him.
"Erik I want you to have this." I said taking a picture of Christine out of my wallet and handing it to him.
"Gustave.."
"Yes?"
"You can't ever tell her. She can't know.."
"I understand Erik."
"Goodbye Gustave."
"Goodbye Erik."
And just like that, he was gone.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

271K 14.7K 41
Erik Destler has given up on life. After he let his angel, Christine Daee, go with the Vicomte, Raoul De Chagny, he was left with a hollow emptiness...
48.3K 1.4K 25
"I had fallen so deeply in love with you that you became my reason to live," A lone finger touches my cheek, as gentle as a falling snowflake. "I can...
13.3K 633 25
*OLD STORY* As a writer, Emma knows better than anyone that characters exist to suffer. Her motto has always been "Help the plot, hurt the characters...
56.9K 1.7K 21
Christine Daae meets her voice teacher, Erik Destler, when she's twelve. Years pass and their feelings for one another deepen. This story has to do w...