10th Member of Stray Kids

By uwuaxthor

where stray kids is 9 boys and 1 girl. I'll take recommendations on... Imagines Scenarios Twitter post Insta... More

jeon jisoo profile
ships with the members
contact names
gc with stray kids
survival show
instagram
christmas time!!
ships out of stray kids
jeon jisoo's solo album
instagram
what is it?
sibling texts
my pace lyrics
question lyrics
weekly idol
ships out of stray kids pt. 2
top 6 jeon jisoo ships
waste it on me
mark lee ending
hwall ending
hyunjin ending
studio breakdown
jisoo's favorite hairstyle/hair color on stray kids
Predebut Mixtape outfits
I Am Not outfits
I Am Who outfits
I Am You outfits
| jisoo is bullied |
KPOP NEWS
instagram
MAMA (korea)
MAMA (japan)
v live after MAMA
happy birthday
waiting room
incorrect stray kids quotes
jeon jisoo's 2nd solo album
collab storyline
troublemaker squad
goodnight chris
please stay
more incorrect stray kids quotes (ink*gayo & disp*tch version)
| physical contact |
it's late
squirrel
stray kids mafia fanfic
'who is he?' news article
instagram
thank you, jisoo
trouble in paradise
i want you
jisoo's solo album
trouble in paradise pt. 2
trouble in paradise pt. 3
i want you pt. 2
i want you pt. 3
stray kids in these fits
the bells
instagram
debuting
jeon jisoo ships
group chat 1
masked ball
It was an "accident"
Jihyun Chatroom
Miroh Lyrics
Side Effects Lyrics
Nine or Nothing...

| jisoo is sad |

6.5K 132 22
By uwuaxthor

what does stray kids do if jisoo was sad.

scenario; jisoo is getting hate comments (she's fat, doesn't deserve to be in the group, is ugly, etc.)

woojin;

woojin would most likely notice how jisoo spaces out while looking at her phone. woojin wouldn't say anything until they get home and once alone with jisoo he'd give her a big hug and tell jisoo to tell him everything.

"please jisoo...tell me what's wrong"

bang chan;

chan being a father figure to jisoo would probably be one of the most concerned people in stray kids. he can just tell by how jisoo acts after seeing those comments, chan would notice the mood change and would probably take her to the side and let her cry it out. he'd probably get a little emotional as a leader and as a father like figure. (would end up buying her something in the end)

"how about we go out and i buy you whatever you want. anything to help you forget"

lee know;

he'd know by jisoo's sudden serious facial. jisoo would get comments on her dancing and stay late and practice, lee know would know it's hate. lee know would stay with jisoo and instead of watching her stress more he'd make her laugh till she was ready to talk about it.

"Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind it's tearable."

"lee know i swear to god-"

changbin;

no lie would probably try and fight someone. nah! jk jk. he'd probably be really worried, like his dark aura would immediately drop when he sees jisoo crying in the dance room alone. he'd run over to jisoo and hug her tight, and would calm her down. he still wouldn't hesitate to fight someone.

"do i have to hit someone?

"no changbin"

"are you sure?"

"yes"

"i can all you gotta do it say-"

"no binnie! please no!"

han;

would notice his loud partner isn't being loud with him. he would probably be confused at first then realize it when people started saying they disliked jisoo at fan meets. han would probably just start yelling until she went back to her normal ways.

"JISOOO YAH!"

"JISUNG I SWEAR STOP YELLING!"

"THEN PLAY WITH ME!!"

felix;

he'd be really sad! he'd hate to see jisoo crying and would also blame himself for not noticing it quicker. he'd hug her no matter where you are, with or without the members. he'd want jisoo to know she isn't alone, and would apologize to her about not helping her through the start of her rough times.

"i'm sorry i wasn't there to help you...i'm here now though, this won't happen again"

seungmin;

i think seungmin wouldn't really do much. it's not like he doesn't care for jisoo, it's just he's so upset that stay's would be so mean to jisoo that all he could do is help her from afar. listen to jisoo and just nod and say it'll be alright, but deep down he really cares and wants to stop her from hurting.

"i understand you must be hurt..."

i.n;

the poor baby. jisoo is like a big sister to him and he'd probably hate to see her in a state of sadness. he'd shower her in hugs and compliments, he'd check on instagram. one bad comment equals a compliment to jisoo.

"people hate your singing?! you sound like park jimin! an angel!!!"

hyunjin; (there's a lot for hyunjin)

hwang hyunjin is the first person to know, and the most concerned out of all of them. he'd know from checking jisoo's post on instagram and reading the comments, he'd get angry. he would think the fans are just plain rude, but then he'd think of how hurt she was. he'd probably confront her nicely about it, saying that everything will be fine. hyunjin would be like jeongin and compliment her on everything she does and if jisoo was still sad he'd be like chan and do everything for her. she wants food? hyunjin's on it. she wants to cuddle? hyunjin's on it. what's love and support? HYUNJIN IS ON IT!! hyunjin would do anything for jisoo because he loves her.

"hyunjin~"

"yes jisoo?"

"can you cuddle with me?"

"anything for you, bunny"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 3.8K 58
Here are some Jungkook Imagines. {REQUESTS ARE OPEN}
53K 619 122
Kpop scenarios and imagines of boy groups. All fluffy and sweet. Request OPEN. Currently has BTS, Got7, Infinite, Monsta X, Exo, Nct, IKON, Seventee...
394K 9.2K 43
Hope you guys stan Stray Kids, and if not, I hope this book of imagines helps! Through their debut survival program, I realized how amazing this gro...
33.7K 407 80
Just a bunch of k-pop reactions🤷♀️