His Cruel Revenge | JJK ||✔️

By AlmightyBomb

An ordinary 9 year old child will play with his friends- I didn't, I worked. An ordinary 9 year old child wo... More

His Cruel Revenge
Chapter 1: 2006
Chapter 2: first encounter
Chapter 3: murderer
Chapter 4: tours and stories
Chapter 5: 11 years after
Chapter 6: a new journey
Chapter 7: found you
Chapter 8: those are my properties
Chapter 9: welcoming doom
Chapter 10: It has just begun
Chapter 11: territories
Chapter 12: questions
Chapter 13: faults
Chapter 14: punishments
Chapter 15: Departure
Chapter 16: Threatened
Chapter 17: Proposal
Chapter 18: Caught
Chapter 19: Ruined
Chapter 21: Fiance
Chapter 22: He's from The Underworld
Chapter 23: Caring
Chapter 24: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 25: Thailand
Chapter 26: You Were My First.
Chapter 27: Drowning
Chapter 28: Wine And Dine
Chapter 29: Kookie?
Chapter 30: Mistakes
Chapter 31: The Old Him
Chapter 32: Believe Me
Chapter 33: Meeting His Mother?
Chapter 34: Complications
Chapter 35: Tell Me Everything
A/N Extend?
Chapter 36: Exposed
Chapter 37: Death Wish
Chapter 36: Deals
Chapter 37: Letting Her Go
Epilogue
Another New Story!
New ff
New JJK FF

Chapter 20: Party

15.7K 593 186
By AlmightyBomb

Recap

The entire night I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about what he did earlier. His arm was still holding onto me tightly, I tried my best to release myself but that only made him tighten his grip on me. I laid there helplessly.

I am utterly disgusted by him and myself. I just hate him, I hate him with all my heart, how could he do this to me?

*sob*

With no energy left, my eyes got heavy and sleep consumed me.

End of recap

4:00am

Jungkook's pov

No please, save her. Save my mother!

How am I supposed to pay for the expenses?

I'm only 9

Please! she's dying, save her!

Save her!

"SAVE HER!!!"

My eyes shot open at the nightmare only to witness the girl lying in my arms.

Nightmare, it was only a damn nightmare Jungkook.

*breathing heavily*

Oh my god.

*closes eyes and than opens them, trying to relax himself*

Too bad the nightmare was once true. Which haunts me till this day.

My eyes landed on the fragile body lying in my arms once I snapped out of my state. Her back against my solid chest, as my arms secured her body.

I leaned forward to see her face full of dried tears and everything came tumbling down to me.

We...we did it last night.

Fuck!

How could she? How could she just turn out like this? I thought good of her. I.... thought she was the same cute girl I used to know. The Eunha I've always wanted to see isn't there anymore.

Ughhh!!!

She did it with Jimin! She even did it with that other guy. God how many of them has she even slept with for money?

*sighs in frustration*

A slut.

A fucking slut!!

She stooped down so low for money that she became a slut!

Was I really that bad? Did I not give her enough? Was 10 thousand a month not good enough? Was providing necessities for her family not good enough? Was giving them shelter not good enough? I swear this bitch is surely something.

But again, what was I even expecting? She is from the same dirty blood as her father and greed is something that runs in their family. God, can these people do anything for money?

Looks like your weekness became my strength Eunha and now I'll use it against your family.

11 years.

I've been planning for 11 fucking years.

I vowed that I will seek revenge and bring your father down to my feet the day I found out about your father's intentions and wrong doings. Looks like now I'll have a double meal since you decided to join in and mess with me Eunha. You'll all pay.

*smirk*

Besides I did need someone to satisfy my wants and looks like you're the one.

Slut!

Eunha's pov

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. My eyes slowly opened to witness him beside me. His back faced the ceiling as his face rested on the other side opposite mine. Looks like his muscular arm had released me a long time ago and was resting across my bare stomach now.

I smoothly lifted his arm and placed it beside his body. when I tried getting myself up, I felt pain all over my body. It almost felt like I had no energy at all. Struggling, I got up and made my way to his bathroom.

I stood in front of the enormous mirror that covered half of the wall and leaned on the vanity for support. The reflection showed me a girl with teary eyes. Her hair was a mess and her body had hickies and scratches all over. It was none other than myself. I was ruined. I was completely ruined.
Tears rushed down my cheeks as I witnessed myself. My neck looked awful. It was red since the hickies were fresh and my breasts were brutalised. My wrists had red imprints of the rope which held them tightly last night. I couldn't help but crying silently.

Why?

Why me?

I haven't done anything, my family hasn't down anything wrong, why are we being punished than? What did I do to deserve this?

*sob*

"Enough with the crocodile tears, no one's watching".

My head jolted towards that voice as tears volunteerly escaped. He stood there at the door frame, in his boxers and watched me intensely. I felt instantly uncomfortable when his eyes started to scan me like an object. He moved closer towards me as I cautiously took each step back, hitting the wall as he closed the gap between us.

"you know we can go for a early morning round since you're already undressed. I'll pay you double", his husky voice whispered in my ear seductively as his hand slid down, caressing my thighs.

"N-No!" I pushed him and ran out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. I quickly covered my body with the bed sheet as he strolled out smirking at me.

"what's there to hide anyways? I have seen you, felt you and don't act like this was your first time. I hate it when bitches try to act all innocent".

"B-but it was my-.."

"Didn't you hear what I said slut? Anyways listen here and listen carefully, tonight we will be attending a business party, be ready at 7"

It took me time to process the information and the next thing I know is that he took out his wallet and proceeded towards me. I sat on the bed, covered up by the white bedsheet, confused at what was happening. What he did next completely shattered my pride.

He took out cash from his wallet and threw it at me. They were all 100 dollar bills.

"Now get out". He spat as he entered his bathroom.

I sat there in disbelief.

And all I could do was cry and hug myself in shame.

Dad was right. I shouldn't have trusted him.

He took everything from me. He ruined me completely.

I hate my life.

My only hope is kookie. *sob*
I have faith that one day he'll come get me out of this shit hole but till than looks like I'm trapped here.

Narrator's pov

"Yes Gdad, I will attend the party tonight. I understand. After all we're all from the underworld and are best mates. Yes, I will be back home soon. Take care of mum". Jungkook ended the call and proceeded downstairs in his office attire.

Eunha saw him but pretended that she didn't as she continued doing her dishes. He on the other hand walked over to her in the kitchen and observed her from the back.

"I'm leaving".
He spoke, waiting for her response that didn't come.

"I said I'm leaving," he emphasised.
Yet there was no response from her.

That is when he grew mad and...

"A-ah", she winced in pain.

He groped her ass roughly and made her pay attention.

"So what, you're gonna be mad at me now after all the money I've given you? Pft was that not good enough? Or did you want more?"

"Leave me! It hurts!"
She was unable to do anything due to her hands covered in foam and instead had to tolerate him.

"let go!!" she yelled.

"Why? So you can go around fucking other men again?"

"Why do you care? I can fuck as many as I want- aah..."

His finger slid in and pumped in her hard.

"s-stop!"

He fingered her for good 3 minutes before letting her go.

She faced her back towards him. Not wanting him to witness her crying silently.

"Fuck!" he growled and angrily walked out of the mansion.

To be continued...

Authors note

Yayayayyaay
My exams are over and now I'm finally free. Which means more updates. Yay.

Love AlmightyBomb♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.5K 22
Jk- Trying to escape? I breathed not able to speak anything. He was clenching his jaws & his hands formed a fist. He looked terrifying like a satan...
26.1K 745 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...
250K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
257K 10.7K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...