Wolf Allergic ✔ | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed ✔ I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

📃: I
📃: II
📃: III
📃: IV
📃: V
📃: VI
📃: VII
📃: VIII
📃: IX
📃: X
📃: XI
📃: XII
📃: XIII
📃: XIV
📃: XV
📃: XVI
📃: XVII
📃: XVIII
📃: XIX
📃: XX
📃: XXI
📃: XXII
📃: XXIII
📃: XXIV
📃: XXV
📃: XXVI
📃: XXVII
📃: XXVIII
📃: XXIX
📃: XXX
📃: XXXI
📃: XXXII
📃: XXXIII
📃: XXXIV
📃: XXXV
📃: XXXVI
📃: XXXVII
📃: XXXVIII
📃: XXXIX
📃: XL
📃: XLI
📃: XLII
📃: XLIII
📃: XLIV
📃: XLV
📃: XLVI
📃: XLVII
📃: XLVIII
📃: XLIX
📃: L
📃: LI
📃: LII
📃: LIII
📃: LIV
📃: LV
📃: LVI
📃: LVII
📃: LVIII
📃: LIX
📃: LX
📃: LXI
📃: LXII
📃: LXIII
📃: LXIV
📃: LXV
📃: LXVI
📃: LXVII
📃: LXVIII
📃: LXIX
📃: LXX
📃: Once in A Blue Moon
📃: LXXI
📃: LXXII
📃: LXXIII
📃: LXXIV
📃: Out of The Blue
📃: LXXV
📃: LXXVI
📃: LXXVII
📃: LXXVIII
📃: LXXIX
📃: LXXX
📃: LXXXI
📃: LXXXII
📃: LXXXIII
📃: LXXXIV
📃: LXXXV
📃: LXXXVI
📃: LXXXVII
📃: Supermoon
📃: LXXXVIII
📃: LXXXIX
📃: XC
📃: XCI
📃: Oh My Gospel!
📃: XCII
📃: XCIII
📃: XCV
📃: XCVI
📃: XCVII
📃: XCVIII
📃: XCIX
📃: C
📃: CI
📃: CII
📃: CIII
📃: CIV
📃: CV
📃: CVI
📃: CVII
📃: CVIII
📃: CIX
📃: CX
📃: Eclipse
📃: CXI
📃: CXII (Finale)
📃: Crescent
📃 Bonus: Aftermath
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Return to Daegu
📃 Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
📃: Half-Moon
📃: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
📃 Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
📃 Bonus: Tongue Technology
📃: Me After You
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
📃: No One Missed Seokjin?
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

📃: XCIV

7.5K 508 683
By mociminji

🖋

"
I wish we could fall in love like the flower petal, fall slowly and delicate. Not hard and hurt.
"

This was not supposed to be her first experience in kissing. Remember Seokjin?

But then again, was the kiss supposed to feel this exciting? Making her legs go weak? Feeling her stomach fluttered and her head all giddy?

She felt goosebumps running from her spine, down to her toes. She could feel the combination jolt of hormones and chemicals inside her body. She couldn't think straight at all, as if she was high on drugs. That's how it felt to kiss Kim Namjoon.

Meanwhile, Namjoon's one hand was hugging her waist tight and the other hand holding her head firmly and deepening the kiss. He didn't realize how long they had been kissed. What he knew it was not enough and now he started to nibbling down her bottom lip, making the girl moaned in return.

"Mmhmmm.." she squirmed under his touch.

And that moan snapped the girl's eyes wide open. The hormone that kicked in earlier suddenly gone and exchanged with shame instead. She pushed Namjoon's body away right when she heard someone yelling.

And that someone was, Jeon Jungkook.

"AAAAAA MY INNOCENT EYES." He shouted as Mr. Kim quickly shoved his hand to quiet him down, placing an index finger on his lips and mouthed a 'psssssst!'

"Damnit, we are on the good part, Jungkook!" Mr. Yeon groaned beside him.

Let sum up everyone reaction shall we?

Jeon Jungkook, the one who never dated in his life, virgin lips. Stared at the couple with a complete shock.

Mr. Kim and Mr. Yeon were acting like a pair hormonal teenagers, watching them in from the front door. Not even wanting the show to end just yet.

Park Jimin, his jaw dropped when he saw his best friend kissing Namjoon. Initiating the kissing first even. He felt complicated and extremely disappointed.

And last but not least, Min Yoongi. He felt a surge of pain invaded his body, especially his heart. Nothing hurts more than seeing the girl that he love kissing other man and that making Yoongi felt a churn inside his stomach.

His small feline eyes widened in surprise as his body went weak. When he heard her moaning in the kiss, that's the cue for Yoongi to go away. He quickly stood up and stormed out of the room. Brushed passed the two old man who was blocking to the door.

"S-sorry... I need to go t-to the bathroom." He bit his lips to held him from crying. His tears already welled up on his eyes. He stumbled across the hall before finally found the bathroom. He opened the door and slammed it close, locking it from inside.

Yoongi leaned his thin body on the wooden door as his leg slowly went weak and he let his body sliding down at the cold marbled floor. His breath was heavy and short.

He groaned and let his tears streaming down his pale face. The scene that he just witnessed, had broke his heart into tiny pieces. He felt like his heart had been ripped apart. He clutched onto his chest tightly and silently screamed in pain. Why does it hurt so much? She was not my mate, but why?

The memory of Y/N kissed Namjoon first, his hand snaked under her waist, Namjoon nibbling her bottom lip was replaying inside his small head like a broken record. Yoongi hitched his breath as his eyes shifted into its blue color. He didn't realize how much alpha scent he had released just now. He fisted his hand until his knuckles turned white.

"Self control... self control Yoongi..." and the boy let himself suffering alone inside the small space of his own.

Y/N who just realized what she did, also shocked at her self. She stared at the red flushed face of Namjoon. His eyes was diluted as he wiped his own lips. She looked at her surrounding and spotted the two father and one bunny watching them from the bedroom door. She blushed furiously as she realized they had been watching them kissing and herself moaning in pleasure.

I must be fucking crazy!

"I— I was.. I.." she couldn't form the right words and stormed outside the room. She ran straight to the guest room she stayed in and locked the door.

"I must have gone crazy! You must be crazy!" She ran her hand on her own hairs frustratedly.

"She must be crazy!" Jimin shouted in disbelieve.

"Yah! How dare you to kiss her back?!" Jimin stood up and pushed the taller by his chest.

But Namjoon was giving no response to the smaller in front of him. He was giggling non stop and his eyes were looking up at the ceiling of his room.

"Hi hi..." he giggled again and took a back step to his bed. He flopped down on it and kicking his legs on the air, letting go all the happiness he just felt. He was still in cloud nine and his head was still short circuited.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" Namjoon looked like a fool and just stared at Jimin while giggling.

"God, giggling bitch!" Jimin stomped his feet and walked outside his room.

He looked around and saw another room at the end of the hall. He walked toward it and turned the knob. Locked.

"Y/N! Open the door!" He knocked the door loudly as his eyes burning with anger.

Taehyung and Hoseok heard the loud scream of Jungkook coming from the neighbor houses

"Is that Jungkook?" Hoseok asked as he nudged Taehyung's elbow.

"Yeah, it was him." Taehyung stood up from the couch and quickly ran toward his hyung's house, Hoseok following him from behind.

"Hey, wait for me!"

"W-what's going on?" Taehyung panted as he just barged inside Namjoon's house.

Mr. Kim turned his head to see a familiar brunette and another stranger behind him.

"Taehyung! Since when did you arrive here?" Mr. Kim approached the boy and hugged him tight.

"Ah— I just arrived this afternoon sir. W-what's going on? What is Jungkook doing here?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he saw Jungkook just stood stiffly outside Namjoon's bedroom with a shock plastered on his baby face.

"Awww! You just missed the show! Y/N And Namjoon was kissing. And this boy interrupted them by shouting." Mr. Kim clicked his tongue while pointing his finger toward Jungkook.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. He was actually worried about Jungkook whereabouts. After the fight earlier, Hoseok won't stop bothering and torturing him with guilt.

What if he was lost? What if he was dead and being attacked by a wild animal? Hoseok was brainwashing him non stop. But the younger's pride was too much and he didn't want to look after Jungkook.

It was already night when he heard him screaming, from inside his neighbor's house. Taehyung's felt relieved that Jungkook was more than alright.

"What?! Y/N and Namjoon k-kissed?!" Hoseok shouted grabbing the other attention toward him.

The long faced boy widening his eyes at the sudden spotlight and politely bowed down at the two old man.

"So-sorry for barging inside your house, sir. My name is Jung Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon's college mate." Mr. Kim eyes lighten up at the new comer boy.

"Nice to meet you too, Hoseok. I'm Mr. Kim, Namjoon's father. And this is Mr. Yeon, Y/N's father." Mr. Kim greeted and Hoseok couldn't took his eyes off the handsome charming tall man in front of him.

Handsome gene sure run inside this family... he pointed out the similar charms between Namjoon and his father.

"I never seen you before, Nice to meet you Hoseok." Mr. Yeon patted the shoulder of the new stranger boy. Hoseok shyly bowed at the middle aged man.

"Ah! Did you said Y/N and Namjoon were kissing?! Oh my Moon Goddess! I've just missed the most important moment in my life!" Taehyung shouted and ran toward his hyung bed room. There he found the lifeless body of Kim Namjoon who's soul already left his tall body laying on his bed.

"Hyung! Are you and Y/N dating now? How could you not telling me? And you already kissed her? Inside your bedroom?! That escalated so quickly!" Taehyung bombarded the older with lots of question. But Namjoon was still unresponsive and being a giggling bitch.

"Hi hi..." he giggled again making Taehyung's jaw dropped in shock. Taehyung walked toward the bed and sat on his side. He then crawled toward Namjoon's face, watching him closely. He saw how his face was beet red and his eyes blinked from brown to purple respectively.

"Was he possessed or something?" The next thing they heard was a loud smack coming from the contact of Taehyung's palm and Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon snapped back to reality and cursed.

"Why the fuck are you slapping me?" His happy eyes suddenly exchanged with a burning gaze.

Taehyung gulped and climbed down his bed.

"Haha.. hyung..." he gulped in fear, raising both hands in defeat.

"Kim Taehyung!!!" Namjoon screamed on top of his lungs.

"Y/N! Open the damn door!" Jimin shouted and knocked the door harshly. He almost slip off when the girl opened the door suddenly while he was trying to knock it again.

Jimin marched inside the bedroom and pushed her in. He closed the door behind him and clicked the lock.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin deadpanned at the long haired girl who just dug her head in embarrassment.

"Are you crazy?! Why would you kiss him?!" Jimin raised his voice, holding her shoulder tight.

"H-he almost hurting you, Minnie. I- I have to stop him." Jimin just shook his head in disbelieve with her stupid excuse.

"Kissing him in the lips? Really, Y/N?!" Jimin shouted at her making the girl snapped at him back.

"I can kiss whoever I want Jimin! And that's none of your fucking business." He pushed the chubby boy back.

"Oh?! It's none of my business?! It is my business! I won't let my only soulmate to be with someone like him!" She knotted his eyebrows at Jimin remark toward Namjoon.

"Someone like him what, Park Jimin?!" She gritted her teeth and pushed Jimin until his back hitting the door.

"Someone clumsy, stupid, and—"

"Shut up!" The girl yelled in front of her best friend.

"Namjoon maybe clumsy, but he was not stupid, Jimin! Don't you dare to tell me shits about him, y-you don't even know him! He is the sweetest, the kindest, the most talented person I ever met. He was lovely and he was— he was.. everything..." a tear suddenly escaped her eyes.

Today events were too much for her, she never felt this kind of feeling before. She never felt attached to a guy this much before. She knew her feeling toward Namjoon was something different. But she still didn't know how to handle it right. It was like a mixture of excitement, happiness, but also fear at the same time. She was afraid of the sudden burst of feelings she realized when she kissed Namjoon. So she just cried.

What if he didn't like me the same way? What if it won't work out? Am I ready for this? Namjoon was a perfect man, I'm just an ordinary girl, do I deserve to be with him? There were a lot of prettier girl out there. I-I'm just no one. But I want him so much, in the same time I'm afraid to either stay or letting him go..

Suddenly her past bullying flashed back inside her mind.

You're an ugly bitch!
You should have died!!
Do you think everyone like you? They just like you for your sister favor. Haha!

I don't deserve Namjoon.

"W-why am I crying.. ?" She wiped the tears away with her sleeve while Jimin stared in awe.

Everything clicked in the chubby boy's mind. She was not only crushing at Namjoon like the way she did with Seokjin. She definitely fell for the boy and Jimin couldn't do anything to stop it from happening. It was already too late.

He watched Y/N sniffing and slowly placing his hand on her shoulder.

"So-Sorry... I've being too much, aren't I? Stop crying." Jimin pulled her into a hug and sighing. The girl nodded slowly on top of his shoulder.

But Jimin still won't admit or willing to let her with Namjoon. Not until he was convinced that Namjoon was the right guy for her.

Jimin took in a deep breath,
Maybe, maybe he would give him a chance...

🖋

Do you think all the problems will be solved because Jimin is going to give Namjoon a chance? But better be prepared for a surprise. See you next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
282K 12.9K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
132K 3.3K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...