Kissing Away Insecurities | ✓

بواسطة anamika_writes

Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A c... المزيد

Prelude
Chapter 1 - Her Life
Chapter 2 - His Excitement
Chapter 3 - Incredulity
Chapter 4 - Restless Eyes
Chapter 5 - Bewildering Changes
Chapter 6 - Hand In Hand
Chapter 7 - Little Perfections
Chapter 8- Another Surprise ?
Chapter 9 - On Her Mind, In His Heart
Chapter 10 - What Hearts Hold
Chapter 11 - Away Or Close?
Chapter 12 - The Pang In Heart
Chapter 13 - Still In Love
Chapter 14 - Searching For Remedy
Chapter 15 - Heartache.
Chapter 16 - His Battles
Chapter 17 - Disobedient Desires
Chapter 18 - Love Is Happiness
Chapter 19 - A Lot In Love
Chapter 20 - Still Falling For You
Chapter 21 - Burning In Your Desire
Chapter 22 - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 23 - Their Paradise
Chapter 24 - Love Is Still There
Chapter 25 - Heartfelt Kisses
Chapter 26 - Heart Knows
Chapter 27 - Onset Of The Storm
Chapter 28 - Pouring Pain
Chapter 29 - Kissing Away The Pain
Chapter 30 - Love Means Eternity
Chapter 31- Let Me Love You
Chapter 32 - Serendipity
Chapter 33 - In A Family
Chapter 34 - Love Is Crazy
Chapter 35 - Can't Love You Enough
Chapter 36 - Spoilt Plans
Chapter 37 - Togetherness
Chapter 38 - Seed Of Jealousy
Chapter 39 - Dejected
Chapter 40 - Tumultuous Outburst
Chapter 41 - A Day Without Her
Chapter 42 - Won't Give Up
Chapter 43 - Stubborn Hearts
Chapter 44 - Longing
Chapter 45- Holding On To You
Chapter 46 - Insatiable Need
Chapter 47 - Being A Couple
Chapter 48 - Stubborn Insecurity
Chapter 49 - Pushing Away The Anger
Chapter 50 - L O V E
Chapter 51 - Understanding Unspoken
Chapter 52 - Imperfectly Perfect
Chapter 54 - Beyond The Insecurities
Last Part & Epilogue
#1.1 - Bonus Chapter - "21 Questions"
#1.2 - Bonus Chapter - "21 Questions"
Reader's Review & Reader's Journey
"Quotes From The Book"
Feedback & Fun
Reader's Journey
Readers' Digest
Other Books
Author's Note

Chapter 53 - Celebrating Love

12.4K 1K 91
بواسطة anamika_writes

Two weeks later:

Shivaay's eyes followed his wife as she walked across the room. Evidently restless.

He shut his laptop. "Anika, what's the matter?"

"I am walking. It's good for health, you know." She snapped back.

He looked at her intently. Waters showed sign of a storm. "Tell me."

She stood still and turned to him with her hands on her hips. "I still haven't got my periods." She said nervously instead of the irritating tone she wanted to say it in.

He stared at her then walked up to her. "Don't worry. " he kissed her forehead. They had only made love thrice after that day. He knew she was sceptic. He did not know how to convince her that it was all okay and under control. Life seemed to be perfect ever since the return of his parents. They spent time like they used to before. They'd go for walks at night. They would all play cards on weekends. Three days ago when she was sleepless because she had taken a very long nap in the afternoon, he had been forced to play crossword with her. He could think of so much they could do, but ever since she had gotten the pregnancy fever she was a little sceptic about love making. He was okay with it. But the punch he received that night for apparently cheating and winning was exactly not appreciated. His muscles still felt it. 

"Anika. Relax. I have repeated it like.."

"Don't repeat it again. " she said irritated. She had grown weary of his lecture on how if she turned out to be pregnant, they'd accept the new phase.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked defeated.

She stared at him. "Kiss me, so hard, that you are all I remember. "

His eyes widened. His wife was becoming more and more comfortable with saying stuff and doing stuff. He remembered how she hit his backside while telling him a bye. 

"Now. You will stare. " she said frustrated. "I meant it . Shivaay. "

"Anika. You haven't had anything inappropriate right?" He asked bewildered by his wife's demand. 

"I want you to make crazy love to me. " she said pulling him closer by his kurta.

This was new. If she initiated it – then it was normal but this –was different. She was freaking demanding it. Something didn't fit. He was totally baffled.

She stomped her feet irritated when he continued to stare. "Shivaay." Her hands pulled him closer.

"Take what you want. " he said looking at her in the eyes. 

She looked at him. She wanted him to devour her like that night. But, she wasn't willing to begin. 

"Ahh!" She made a face and turned away, only to be propelled over the bed.  He came hovering over her biting her collar bone. She cried in pain. He kissed her there. Before he could gather what she was up to, her hands were crazily moving over him. Oh freaking hell. She had been craving for it. 

He pulled apart looking at her. 

She looked at him confused. "Why did he stop?"

She didn't realise she had said that aloud.

"You wanted me. "He said more than asked.

She looked at him embarrassed. She had been wanting to make love since past two days. But he seemed so tired when he returned home that she'd simply let him cuddle and sleep. Today again, he was so busy in work and she had also heard him scream over the phone. She knew there was some work related problem, so she tried not to bother him. But she was craving for him madly. Like her hormones had tripled up.

"Anika. Talk. Don't hide. " his voice was commanding. She stared at him. Nodded in a yes like a puppy. 

"Then why din't you say or hint. I thought you were still sceptic with not getting your monthly cycles. And you wanted to avoid.."

"You have been coming home so tired since past two days, I didn't want to trouble you more. "

"Two days? You can't be serious. Should have told me. "

"I told you. Now. "

"How do you have so much control?" There was a hint of humor on his face as he chose to keep the mood light.

She grinned. 

"I am so going to punish you for depriving yourself of me. " he said looking at her intently. She looked back at him with the same intensity. "How?"

He saw that she wanted this so much. God! Her response wasn't a wide eyed what? It was a freaking anticipating how?

He turned her over him. Now lying below her he looked at her. She was waiting. "If you want me to stop at any point just say 'stop'. She looked at him with a new excitement and anticipation. She trusted him and he knew it. She simply kissed his lips. He groaned, undressing her. 

Soon she was lying on top of him while he spanked her butt cheek. She moaned in both pain and pleasure. She nibbled at his neck. The moment another landed she grazed her teeth over his collarbone. While his hands squeezed her into him she madly felt his build up for her.

" Anika!" He moaned and turned over her quickly, straddling her he began to devour her. Their lips fitted perfectly, as they were made for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other.He was rough like she wanted him to be. But he refrained from pressing his teeth too hard against her skin. It was just his lips. Frustrated she dragged her nails over his skin. She was trying to pull out  the beast in him. He however knew how to tame his tigress. He was in no heart to see her with bruises he gave, again. Even if he enjoyed that to the edge of the world. 

He got rid of his clothes. Placing her hands over his chest he encouraged her to touch him as she wished. He rubbed her shoulder, caressed her arms, left feather like kisses on her fingers. She moaned pulling his mouth down to her bosom. 

His kisses now turned wet and needy. He moved lower and lower. He looked at her and she simply fisted his hair. He was happy she wasn't the conflicted unsure Anika. She claimed him with all rights. 

She moaned his name moving her fingers on his head while his tongue pleasured her flesh. He felt so contented knowing that she was satisfied. It was an altogether another feeling. Her satisfaction gave him happiness. She arched as she reached the peak of pleasure. He came back over her and kissed her cheek. She looked at him smiling. 

He moved his fingers in random patterns over her skin. "Shivaay.." She drew his attention minutes later.

 "Hmm. " he responded kissing her fingers. 

"Do you..want me....to..." She asked with uncertainty. He stared at her. 

"Anika, if you are not comfortable I don't want it. Anyways I prefer something else...I like it down here "  He said winking, sitting up and straddling her again. She grinned. This time he didn't forget the protection. She was kissing his chest while he tore the packet. 

He pushed her down pleasuring her mounds she moaned sweetly. Gently grabbing her thigh he positioned it around his pelvic. Her muscles tightened, in anticipation. He lovingly rubbed her thighs to ease her. She moaned in need. "Shivaay..please..."

He smiled, every time he made love to her, there was this inexpiable expansion his heart felt. The feeling of loving your better half was unmatchable. He was glad he had saved up himself all for her. Just her. 

While their bodies moved in the age old dance of love to the rhythm of their entangled heart beats, they knew they were two bodies and one soul. Ecstasy transformed to bliss.

The next morning she woke up in his arms and she prayed for her every morning to open like that. She kissed his forehead. Love was so beautiful. She had found him when she didn't really believe that love was something. But now that she was his other half she knew, love only meant him. 

"Good morning!" He whispered his eyes still closed.

"How do you always know?"

"Simply because I know." 

"Take off your hand now, and let me.."

" No."

She poked him with his finger trying to sit up. "Anika..you are moving very inappropriately. It's giving me ideas. "

She turned crimson.

"Can you think of better things?" She taunted him, pushing his well tones arm.

"Like...like the shower?" He now opened his eyes slightly wider, raising his brow mischievously.

"Nothing can be done." She shook her head

"No. There are tons of things we can do!"

"Shut up and get up!"

"Woah, you joining a rhyming competition or something?" He laughed.

She giggled. "Now..move.."

"Anika..I..like how my mouth is so close to your.." he said staring at her uncovered bosom.

"Shivaaaaaaay!"

"Shh!" He sat up, covering her mouth with his hands. "Do you want mom to come up and see what I  am up to with you. "

He could see the mirth in her eyes. She was so beautiful. Those eyes that expressed so much were a glimpse of the angel of a person she was. He slowly dragged his hands down looking at her awestruck. She was beautiful and made his life so radiant and perfect. 

"Love you." He whispered. She kissed his forehead. 

She moved smiling. Smiles were inevitable. Her eyes fell on the stained sheets and her shock reflected on her face. Shoot! Stains! Ahh! This was embarrassing. He caught glimpse of what she saw and then looked at her face. 

Suddenly possessed by excitement she threw his arms over him. "I got my periods!" He smiled hugging her back. 

"Ahh.." She covered the sheets with the bed cover looking sheepishly at him.

"It's okay Anika. Don't be embarrassed. Now go have a nice bath. I will take care of this. "

"No. I will."

He stared at her.

"Anika...I will. That's my duty as well. "

She smiled.  

He held her hand. "Listen..don't ever think of me before you. Think of us. Don't keep anything from me...please. "

She raised her gaze her eyelashes fluttering as she finally met his beautiful ocean like eyes. She kissed his hand to give him her answer.

Once she went in he quickly got off the bed and wore his track pants. Lost in his thoughts he changed the sheets, selected her clothes for the day and gave her her undergarments. They did that often. Both were very confused when it came to one question, what to wear? So simply she chose his and he chose for her. 

She came out after peeking to make sure he hadn't left leaving the door of the room. She saw him smile. 

"You have to go to office, Mr., So go have a bath."

"Ten minutes won't hurt!" He said settling on the bed to watch her get dressed.

She held her towel and frowned. "Go."

He suddenly got up and came close. She looked into his eyes. Something was bothering him. 

"Can I ?" He said picking her dress.

She was confused about the slight tension she saw on his face. She turned towards him, putting her hands down. He slowly let the towel slip off her frame. He lovingly put the dress over her head and delicately pulled it down. Helping her draw her arms in. Turning her around, he pushed aside her wet locks and tracing a pattern on her lower back, moved his fingers up. His fingertips brushing her skin like a feather. He slowly zipped it up. Anika closed her eyes. This was the best feeling in the world a woman could feel. Her man did not just undress her, he loved dressing her up. She recollected the events of the morning following their first night. He had helped her with saree. Not just that, that day every ornament she wore was what he made her wear. 

She turned hugging him, placing her head close to his chest. Listening to the rhythm of his heart. "Love you." She whispered, kissing his chest. "Thank you for everything Shivaay. For giving me a fairytale. "

He beamed in joy hugging her back. 

"Is there something you want to say?" She asked softly, still in his embrace.

"Anika.." He wondered whether to say it or not. He chose the former. Hiding hurt, not just him but both. "I have always respected your opinions Anika..maybe whatever happened in past one year was my recklessness and inability to see what you wanted. But, I promise to not let you down again. As for kids... I Can wait until eternity. You cared for my responsibilities. I should also care for yours and I respect your decision at it. If you ever feel the decision I make his hurting you please tell me. I can be stupid at times to not see. I am not perfect. I--"

"No one is. " she hugged him. Then breaking apart looked at him. "I have accepted you wholly with my heart entirely. Your flaws, scars everything is mine just like mine are yours. As for kids...our kids.. I am waiting to be the mother to our child. I know....right now...I feel it's better if we give each other the time. But clear your head...at any time I will be ready to carry our baby and feel all those things I have imagined. "

"Like?" He asked wiping the lone tear escaping his eyes.

"Like....I will tell you when that phase comes!" She giggled. "You expected me to be expectant?" She asked looking at him curiously.

He rubbed his hand at the back of his head. "Ahh sort of. "

"What!" She exclaimed horrified.

"I mean they way you said you felt it. I have no experience at it..so I thought maybe women you know...get a hint..like they feel it... "

She laughed.

He laughed looking at her. If his stupidity could make her happy like that, he was willing to be a stupid for life. She kissed his cheek patting it cutely. "Get ready fast, Baby!" She giggled. He chuckled. 

This ...updating this...makes me cry now...! :'(

-Anami!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

472K 22.5K 73
Book 2 of New Beginnings. Rank #1 in general fiction (14/9/23) Rank#6 in romance (21/6/2022) Rank #1 in general fiction (22/9/2021 & 22/7/2022) Rank...
305K 19.4K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
942K 38.6K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
110K 9.8K 22
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...