In exchange of a quirk ( BNHA...

By scatteredyellowbirds

In a world where everyone develops a quirk and two marks at the age of four, one representing them, and one r... More

Kindergarten (1/2)
Kindergarten (2/2)
Lower Elementary (1/3)
Lower Elementary (2/3)
Lower Elementary (3/3)
Upper Elementary (1/6)
Upper Elementary ( 2/6 )
Upper Elementary (3/6)
Upper Elementary ( 4/6 )
Upper Elementary ( 5/6 )
Upper Elementary ( 6/6 )
High school ( 1/? )
High school ( 2/? )
Highschool ( 3/? )
High school ( 5/? )
Highschool ( 6/? )
Sports festival ( 1/5 )
Sports Festival ( 2/5 )
Sports Festival ( 3/5 )
Sports Festival ( 4/5 )
Sports Festival ( 5/5 )
Internships ( 1/6 )
Internship ( 2/6 )
Authors note
Internships ( 3/6 )
Internships ( 4/6 )
Internships ( 5/6 )
Internships ( 6/6 )
Rescue Mission ( 1/2 )
Rescue Mission ( 2/2 )
Internships 2 ( 1/? )
Camping trip ( 1/? )
Camping trip ( 2/? )
Camping trip (3/?)

Highschool ( 4/? )

9.1K 431 248
By scatteredyellowbirds

"It's a nice day today, the park is especially pretty today, isn't it?" Izuku chirps happily.

"Izuku? It's sunny out, you're wearing a turtleneck sweater" Kirishima says.

"Do you think it looks cute?"

"W-Well... haha I can't deny that" Kirishima says, a bit of red on his cheeks. Shoto and Katsuki were following after them but in a much more slower pace.

"The flowers are really pretty"

"If you want you can take some, the park doesn't mind, just like old times?" Izuku frowns.

"I was a kid back then, now I know that the flowers die once I pick them... I'd rather just look at them instead as they grow, there's no need to pick them up just because I think they're pretty" Izuku smiles, crouching down and letting his fingers brush against soft petals.

"We had to slice a flower like this in class" Izuku said, thumbing a flower with a stem too thin it looks like it might collapse on itself, "then we had to sew it together again, we had to be careful not to suture too tight or too loose... it's good practice though, next week we're gonna try it with an egg!"

"Are your hands that steady Izuku?" Shoto said, coming near, he crouches down like Izuku and gently takes his hand, observing them, "they look soft" he shyly intertwines their fingers together, red on his cheeks, "they feel soft too".

"Thank you..." Izuku smiles at him. Shoto looked a bit disappointed when their hands disconnected as Izuku stood up.

"Let's walk a bit more" they idly follow behind him.

"Izuku" a voice cuts through their silence.

"Kacchan? What is it?" He said stopping and turning around, Katsuki looked conflicted.

"Izuku, lets talk"

"Okay" He chirps, "do you two mind if I talk with Kacchan a bit?"

"It's fine! But if it's gossip you have to share later" Kirishima says, Shoto just nods.

Izuku and Katsuki disconnected from the path, going a bit deep into the trees.

"What do you want to talk about, Kacchan?" He asks, stopping.

"..." Katsuki came close to him and pulled down the collar of his sweater revealing the bandage on the left side of his neck. The blond presses him against a tree, Izuku doesn't seem to mind.

"Why aren't you showing it to them?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, telling them the shit I did, that'll scar." Katsuki said, idly thumbing the bandage on Izuku's scar which had the greenette slightly wincing, Katsuki pulls his hand back quickly.

"Kacchan... they'll get mad at you if I do that"

"I deserve it"

"You don't... you were angry at me I should've heard you out, I just kept making excuses and-"

"That doesn't mean that I had the right to hurt you, Izuku, listen" Katsuki cups his face.

"If I ever hurt you again, I want you to punch me in the face, as hard as you can, either I'm not in my right mind, or that's not me, okay?"

"I-I don't- I don't wanna hurt Kacchan-"

"Izuku, please" Izuku frowns and hesitantly nodded.

"Okay"

"You can start right now"

"Eh?" Izuku's eyes widen.

"Punch me"

"N-No way! No thanks Kacchan! Um... let's get back to the others now!" Izuku chirps, before he noticed that Katsuki had him pinned to the tree.

"K-Kacchan...?" Izuku huffs.

"Kacchan I'm not gonna punch you!"

"I'm not moving from here unless you punch me!"

"O-Okay fine!" Izuku made it so like he looks like he's charging up for a strong punch before gently connecting his fist to Katsuki's cheek with a pat.

"Is this a joke for you, you nerd?!" Izuku squeaks when Katsuki presses him against the tree instead of pinning him to it instead.

"K-Kacchan!"

"Fucking punch me-!"

"FINE!" Izuku musters up all his strength and punches Katsuki as hard as he can.

It was only twice as strong as the first punch which was fake, Izuku's face turns red and buries his face on his hands, Katsuki looks speechless.

"Is that...?"

"S-Shut up! I-I know I'm weak!" Izuku whines, Katsuki blinks.

"Holy fuck you're so cute what did I ever do to deserve you" Katsuki said hugging him tight.

"...eh?"

_________________________

"Hey what took you two so long?" Kirishima asks.

"Kacchan tried to make me punch him-"

"A 9 year old kid can punch stronger than him" Izuku whines.

"I-It's not my fault! I-I don't like doing those heavy stuff you guys are doing!"

"Eh, lets test your flexibility then"

"What?"

"Do a split"

"Doing that is hard, Izuku you might hurt yourself-" Shoto says but Izuku was already on the ground, doing a perfect split.

"Sometimes I go with my mom to yoga practice" Izuku chirps, Shoto looks at him with an unreadable expression on his face, Izuku stands up just fine.

"Wow! How manly, I can't even reach my calves!" Kirishima says, "I'm too stiff!"

"So you're always hard" Katsuki snorts.

"Huh? I thought Kiri has a time limit on his quirk?"

They were silent until Shoto came forward and hit Katsuki on the back of his head.

"Don't mind Katsuki! He's just a bit weird! Haha!" Kirishima reasons.

"Okay...-"

"Izuku!" Theirs eyes snap to the voice coming up to them, Izuku's eyes widen.

"Kashiwara-kun?" Izuku asks as the man hugs him, "is that you?"

He yelps when he gets groped on the butt, never mind, this is him.

"K-Kashiwara-kun...." pouts, gently pushing him away but the hands wrapped around him and touching his butt isn't going away.

"Hiiii Izuku, who's those guys behind you?" Kashiwara said, peeking over Izuku's shoulder, he suddenly felt like he did something he shouldn't, the three looked about ready to kill him.

"Oh um! These are my best friends" Izuku chirps, getting out of his hold, "The blonde one is Kacchan! The one with red and white hair is a Shoucchan while the one with red hair is Kiri!" Izuku intertwines arms with Kashiwara.

They did not like that at all.

"Guys this is my friend from Chisei! His name is Kashiwara!" Izuku says, happily, Kirishima smiles and lets his hand at him.

"Hi my name is Kirishima! Nice to meet you!" Kashiwara hesitantly took his hand, suddenly his own poor hand was enclosed in a tight grip. "I hope we can become better friends in the future!" Kirishima smiles happily before releasing his now aching hand.

Izuku was about to say something but the distant sound of an ice cream truck cuts him off, it stops infront of the park.

"Ah-!!!"

"I'll buy us some ice cream, Izuku, stay" Shoto says, "Kirishima, help me carry them"

"Aye aye captain!"

"Okay, be careful!" Izuku chirps.

The two left, leaving Kashiwara, Izuku and Katsuki alone, it was quiet, Katsuki was looking straight at Kashiwara who was sweating quite a bit.

"Hey Izuku, why are you wearing a sweater right now? Isn't it hot? I mean it's cute but- seriously take it off dude" Izuku shakes his head.

"No thanks"

"Are you trying to look cute? Dude you look cuter without it on, c'mon show of your curves"

"N-No!" Izuku flushed.

"Hey, if he doesn't want to remove it then he doesn't have to" Katsuki growls.

"I'm just saying, I mean-" Izuku yelps when Kashiwara grabs the loose fabric of the baggy sweater and pulls like it's a corset, showing off the every curve of the light, petite body in it, before he quickly releases, Katsuki's eyes widen.

"Hah I bet you never even thought he could look like that-!" Izuku whines and hits him lightly on the chest.

"Don't give Kacchan ideas!" Izuku huffs, he yelps when he felt Katsuki do the same thing again.

"K-Kacchan?"

"...huh"

"Don't 'huh' me! Let me go! It's tight!" Katsuki did, Izuku pouted, fixing his sweater.

Shoto and Kirishima finally came back, they handed Izuku a thick tubed strawberry popsicle, Katsuki had a small mocha flavored cup, Kirishima had a chocolate creamsicle covered in even more chocolate and Shoto had a plain vanilla one, they bought Kashiwara a plain vanilla one too ( begrudgingly because they know Izuku would notice if his friend is the only one not eating )

"What did you talk about when we were gone?" Shoto asks

Katsuki pulled on his sweater again.

"Kacchan! Stop, it's hard to breathe when you do that!" Izuku whines, Shoto's eyes widen and Kirishima's face looked a bit red, he tried to distract himself with his ice cream.

"Izuku should... wear tighter clothes in the future" Shoto declares.

"N-No way! That's too embarrassing!"

"Better off, just don't wear anything at all Izuku! People would pay to-"

"I'm not doing that!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 670 19
After Highschool Todoroki and Kirishima get together no one expected it, no one shipped it but the couple loved each other so much they had a daughte...
3.9K 152 13
Bakugo lives in a world where everyone has a soulmate, you can identify your soulmate by one to three of these four ways, numbers on your wrist, a ta...
622 26 6
In which Katsuki and Izuku give each other horrible love advice. After a little over sixteen years of tearing at each others throats, the two boys ha...
155K 3.8K 14
Kirishima and Izuku both experience heart break, but that only helps them become closer than just friends. *This is a KiriDeku fanfic *Swearing (Sli...