In exchange of a quirk ( BNHA...

By scatteredyellowbirds

In a world where everyone develops a quirk and two marks at the age of four, one representing them, and one r... More

Kindergarten (1/2)
Kindergarten (2/2)
Lower Elementary (1/3)
Lower Elementary (2/3)
Lower Elementary (3/3)
Upper Elementary (1/6)
Upper Elementary ( 2/6 )
Upper Elementary (3/6)
Upper Elementary ( 4/6 )
Upper Elementary ( 5/6 )
Upper Elementary ( 6/6 )
High school ( 1/? )
High school ( 2/? )
Highschool ( 4/? )
High school ( 5/? )
Highschool ( 6/? )
Sports festival ( 1/5 )
Sports Festival ( 2/5 )
Sports Festival ( 3/5 )
Sports Festival ( 4/5 )
Sports Festival ( 5/5 )
Internships ( 1/6 )
Internship ( 2/6 )
Authors note
Internships ( 3/6 )
Internships ( 4/6 )
Internships ( 5/6 )
Internships ( 6/6 )
Rescue Mission ( 1/2 )
Rescue Mission ( 2/2 )
Internships 2 ( 1/? )
Camping trip ( 1/? )
Camping trip ( 2/? )
Camping trip (3/?)

Highschool ( 3/? )

9.2K 404 376
By scatteredyellowbirds

"Kacchan? I'm going on your room, I hope you don't mind" Izuku said, the door creaks as he opens it, the room was kind dark.

"What do you want?"

"I heard from Aunt Mitsuki... she told me that you didn't want to get your wounds checked, can I see?"

"No, fuck off"

"Kacchan..." Izuku frowns, he closed the door behind him and opened the lights. Katsuki was bundled up in his bed.

"Kiri messaged me, he told me you got hurt badly, if you're not gonna let a doctor see it, can you let me see it please?"

"No"

"Kacchan... okay, that's fine but I'm staying" Katsuki didn't respond, Izuku sat at the ledge of his bed.

"It's been a rough week hasn't it?"

"..." Izuku frowns at the lack of response but he keeps going.

"We learned a lot in school today, I honestly thought it was kinda scary, on the first day they had us dissect a human body! A real actual human! And then they told us if we cut a nerve wrong we'll be kicked out, thankfully I had steady hands even though I never did surgery before, I was so relieved when our teacher said it was just a ruse to get us to do our best, he complimented me, I felt kinda happy"

"..."

"Most of my classmates are quirkless like me Kacchan, it was kinda refreshing to be in an environment like that, not that I hate being around Kacchan or Kiri or anything like that, you know I heard that sometimes proheroes actually get their injuries checked inside of our school or something, I saw Kamui woods today! He was so cool I got an autograph out of him! He even pet my head!"

"Here I'll leave it here" Izuku said, pulling the framed signature from his bag and putting it on Kacchan's bedside.

"Haha but I guess it's not really worth that much when Kacchan's teachers is All Might, I still want to share it with you though"

Izuku glances at Katsuki, feeling some shifting on the bed, slowly, Katsuki sat up, looking at him, a bit annoyed.

"You're so fucking noisy, I'm trying to sleep here" Izuku frowns.

"Oh... I'm sorry Kacchan"

"..."

Izuku let himself be lifted up and placed at Katsuki's lap.

"Kacchan, your injuries..."

"Shut up, too noisy" Katsuki sighed and hugged him tight.

"Kacchan?"

"I'm... I fucking hate how it looks like, I can't believe I got myself injured like this, it's gonna scar badly"

"That's not a problem Kacchan, it's just a scar, why would you...?"

"...Izuku, I'm not strong enough to protect you, I can't even protect myself like this" Katsuki sighs, pressing Izuku closer to him.

"Kacchan, you don't need to protect me, it's fine if you can only protect one person and it's fine if that person is you, id hate it if you got injured because of me you know" Izuku says.

"You know, Kacchan, I don't really care how many scars you get, it's normal, I know Kacchan is gonna become a pro hero, you know I'll never judge you for it Kacchan"

"Keep yapping, you're the one who judges yourself that bad because someone called you ugly, you should know how it feels"

"Well yeah but you yourself is the one calling yourself ugly, I'm sure Kiri would just call it a manly scar and leave it be, Shoucchan would forget that it even existed, why are you so insecure Kacchan?"

"...I probably shouldn't let it affect me too much"

"Huh?"

"Even though I said myself that I won't let myself be affected just because we're soulmates she... she told me how ugly it was, told me that she's getting a surgeon to fix it as soon as she can because she can't stand it, she said she's paying for everything so that I don't have to worry, I'm not supposed to be affected by it but..."

"Kacchan... can I see it?"

Katsuki let him go from the hug, lifting his shirt off him, Izuku's eyes widen. The injury looked worse than he thought, it was at the side of his abdomen, it looked like it was chipped off, dry skin and red flesh shown, Izuku panics seeing some yellow forming on the side of the wound.

"K-Kacchan! You have to-!" Izuku grabs a kit from his bag, "Kacchan it's going to be infected at this point! Let me clean it!"

"H-Hey-!"

"Kacchan!"

"Okay okay fine! What do you need me to do?!"

"Well um, lets go to your bathroom first okay? Uh.. well um, Kacchan should remove the shirt completely and uh... your pants, I need to run it under running water."

"Heh, was this just an excuse to see me naked?"

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku flushed.

"W-Well I'm gonna run the water, come in when you're finished okay?" Izuku says, running to the bathroom with a flushed face.

Inside the bathroom, Izuku washes his hands and wears his gloves, thankfully while Kacchan's wound is large, it doesn't seem to be that deep but it seemed to be only a layer of reaching flesh, it didn't look like it bled that much, probably only on the sides but it looked sore, how was Kacchan able to keep going without going to the doctor for a day?! That must've sored and hurt a lot!

"Oi, I'm here"

"Oh hi Kacch- Kacchan why are your briefs off!" Izuku yelps covering his eyes.

"We're both boys, plus it would get wet aswell"

"I-I know that but please put some underwear on at least!"

"Ugh fine"

Katsuki leaves the cr and comes back, wearing underwear's this time.

Kacchan is... really larg- Focus Izuku! Kacchan is injured! Kacchan needs help!

Izuku soaks some gauze pads in a saline solution before ushering Katsuki to the bath tub.

"Hey Izuku, you'll get wet if you don't remove your sweater and shit"

"I-It's fine Kacchan, I don't mind"

"... hey, you're the one acting like this big ugly scar on my side is nothing, what do you have to hide that's more hideous than this?"

"..." Izuku frowns

"Not gonna answer me? Fine, whatever we'll get that off you one day" Izuku pouts.

"Kacchan, sit." Izuku takes the bidet and adjust it to a low setting before rinsing Kacchan's wound with it.

"Your scarf is getting wet"

"I don't mind Kacchan"

"Do you mind if I pull it off?"

"Kacchan..." Izuku frowns, "please don't"

Izuku rinsed the wound for about 10 minutes, the grime and the weird clumps of yellow was gone but Izuku would know better than to think that that means there's no infection, Katsuki definitely still needs to go to the hospital after this. Izuku stopped the water and got the gauze pads.

"Kacchan this might hurt a bit"

"I'm ready, your rinsing already hurt like a bitch how bad can this be?"

"There's some salt in this Kacchan..."

"Oh fuck me, just get it over"

Izuku gently dabbed it on his skin, Katsuki hissed, Izuku was hesitant but continued to gently tap it on the wound, after that Izuku gently pat it dry with a clean towel, after that Izuku carefully wrapped dressing around Katsuki's torso, he's glad he brought plenty.

"There, it's good for now but you really have to go to the doctor after this Kacchan..."

"Ugh fine, I guess" Katsuki slowly stood up from the bathtub and got out.

Katsuki was holding unto Izuku's scarf.

"K-Kacchan"

"Take it off Izuku"

"Kacchan I don't want to" Izuku held unto it tightly, he slowly backed away until he was pressed unto the wall. "K-Kacchan..."

"Why don't you show us? Do you think we'll judge you for whatever you're hiding?"

"It's not that Kacchan, I-"

"Then why don't you show us? Did we do something to make you think we'll judge you for whatever that is Izuku? Don't you trust us?"

"I do but..."

"But what? Why can't you show us?"

"..."

"Say something, Izuku"

"I... I don't have anything to say Kacchan, please let me go"

Katsuki tched and back off.

"And here I thought you loved us, I guess you love your secrets more than me too right?"

"K-Kacchan it's not like that-!"

"It's fine, I get it, how can you love a brute loving freak like me anyways, you're going to become a doctor, you wouldn't want someone who keeps getting injured"

"Kacchan! You know that I don't think of you that way, you know that I love you so-"

"So why can't you take off a simple fucking sweater then?! What kind of shit are you hiding there that you can't possibly show us?!" Izuku's eyes widen when Katsuki wraps a hand around his neck.

"Answer me!"

"K-Kacchan... y-you're hurting me" Izuku whimpered, his eyes watering from the tight grip on his neck, it was hard to breathe.

Katsuki growled, Izuku cries out in pain when he felt a small explosion from Katsuki's hand before collapsing as Katsuki released his grip on him before leaving Izuku alone in the cr.

Izuku wobbly stood up, stumbling to the mirror on the sink, the burn was already blistering, it definitely is a second degree burn, he bit his lip, he doesn't want to stay longer, he'll take care of it once he got back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 807 23
I wanted to try writing a tododeku story but instead its the fantasy au :3 So its a tododeku plus a kiribaku story but it focuses on tododeku. In the...
100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...
91.1K 3.2K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
129K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...