💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51

286 11 10
By anirudhpianist

His parents started to calling Veesha too.  She heard his parents voice. The key he was holding was drop on the floor after his eyes scan her hair to her pinky toes. She always cover herself with saree. He never see her exposed like this. Veesha frowned at Ajay who still standing there and watching her actually. She grab her blanket and cover herself quickly. She turned other side. Her cheeks turned as red apples.🍎

*Ajay? Un pondati engada?

Ajay come consious. His cheeks become blushed.😳 He look away. His whole body turned in quick and close the door fast. He cover his face with palm.🤦🏻‍♂️ Ajay went to downstair quietly.

A's M : How many times we need to call you? What you was doing?

Ajay : I was watching

He clear his throat.

Ajay : -television..

He concluded. He walk to living room then take a seat on the sofa like good boy.

Ajay's mindvoice : How I gonna face her? You stupid!

He was scolding himself. He grab television remote control and turn on the television. He tried to divert his mind from what he just saw.

Ajay : Anu..Water please..

He called his maid to bring water. When Anu give a glass of water to Ajay. Ajay's mother stared at Anu suspiciously.

Ajay's mother : Who employ her?

Ajay : Naa'than ma..

He grab the glass and drinking the water. Ajay's father just take a seat beside Ajay but one person gap between them. Ajay's mother sighed. She walk at the behind sofa closer while staring at the floor.

Ajay's mother : Veesha,enga?(to Ajay)

Once Ajay hear Veesha's name. He remember what he saw just now. He got chocked and couldn't gulp the water so he split out the water like spray.  His parents look at Ajay with worried. Ajay's eyes turns red then he started to cough badly. His mother tap his top part of his head. He still coughing like he going die.🤪😵 Anu quickly clean up the floor.

Ajay's father : What for you talked to him when he drinking water?!

Ajay's mother : I didn't notice him drinking water..

Ajay's father : See..Look at him..How bad he coughing!

Ajay : I'm-...(coughing)..(coughing)..Fine..

He continue cough so he cover his mouth with his palms for awhile and keep quiet.🙊Slowly the cough dissappered. He take off his hands from mouth and lean on the sofa with relief.

Ajay's mother : Veesha!

His mother walk to Veesha. Once he heard her name. He sit properly then his head slowly turned and look at the staircase. He saw her feets stepping down on staircase. He saw Veesha who wore blue and green combination colour saree with sliver border which make her more bright.

Veesha who climbing to downstair while looking at her mother in law. Once she step the floor. She smiled at Ajay's mother. His mother give her Archanai flowers with banana to place it at praying room. Veesha nodded as agreed to her.

After that,A's mother walked away. Veesha turned and look at Ajay. He quickly look away to avoid eye contact. She glared at him so much with knitting eyebrows. He was little shy and embrassed to face Veesha. She walk to Ajay then give him the spare key set to him. He look at her hand which holding the key sets. He grab the key without looking at her.

Veesha walk to the praying room to pray. Ajay heard the bell sound from praying room.

Ajay's father : Dei..TV'ye sound'dhe kore da..

Ajay grab the remote and press the button low volume key. It's not working. He keep on pressing but it's not working. He give a slap to the remote then press the volume key but remain the same. Veesha came out from the praying room with "Karpooram"(Camphor).

Ajay's father : Enada pandre?!

Ajay : It's not working..

Veesha stared him. Ajay get up and went to television then press the power off the button. The television was off. He sighed with relief.

Ajay : Inthe vithule ethethan en pechi kekkuthu! Iniki ethuvum seri ille!😤(mumbling)

He turned. He got mini-attack when Veesha stands infront of Ajay. He manage to hide his shockinhg reaction. He was about to take step away. She show him the Karpoora(Camphor). He touch it and take very little of vibuti rhen apply it on his forehead.

He act so innocent and decent guy. Such a Dramatic Ajay! She walk to her father in law. Then,she went to prayer room. Ajay knows she will be there later so to avoid awkward moment he wanted to upstair. He step near to the staircase but his father called him.

Ajay's father : Ajay!

Ajay : Hmm?

Ajay's father : Come here..I need to you to talk you..

He walk to him.

Ajay : Ena pa?

Ajay's father : Sit first..Let your mother and Veesha come first..

Ajay : No! I got work to do! I need check the-

He wanted to avoid the situation but his father make him to stay at the living room.

Ajay's Father : Ohh..Bussiness paathi en'ketehye pessereya? Before you,I handle the bussiness..Don't show your attit-

Ajay interupt

Ajay : Fine! I'll sit!

Ajay sit there and cross his arms. He keep his face like stubborn kid.😠 When Veesha come out from the prayer room,Ajay's father called her and Shoba. Two ladies came to the living room. Shoba take sit beside her husband. Veesha still stand there as respect.

Ajay's father : Anjana becoming mother of three but When my son gonna be father?

Everyone's face turns shocked.😲😳😱😨 Shoba was 😰. Veesha was like 😧. Ajay was like 😱 going fainted🤪 like he is the who pregnant. Shoba frowned at her husband.

A's M(Shoba) : Chummah iruge..

A's F : What? I just asked what I want and felt about..

Ajay look at his father then his eyes slowly went to Veesha to see her reaction. He looked at Veesha. She look at Ajay as well. Both of them stared at each other awkwardly. Veesha looked down with shy or embrassed necause they never talked about having child or doing a family plan.

It's really too early for Veesha and Ajay. Since,Ajay don't have any interest in marriage so he didn't think about it but definitily Ajay's answer is "No" even he wanted too but Veesha won't agreed for this. Ajay turned and look at his father.

Ajay : Pa..Please..(embrassed)

He begged to his father to not to talk about it infront of everyone even though it's just his parents and his wife around.

Ajay : You know about our bussiness right? Ipothan bussiness-

Ajay start to give him excuses. His father interupt.

A's F : So what? Even when I was your age..I married and have three kids..But When you and your wife going to give a beautiful grandson or granddaughter like you or her..

Ajay sighed with red cheeks then look at her.  Haha! Yes! It's will good if they got baby girl or boy.

A's Mother : This is not the time..

Ajay's father : Then,when they going to have a child if they don't want now? At 50??

Ajay's mother : They just get married..They mature enough to do family plan..Leave them alone..

Ajay's Father : You are right..They should be alone..

He started to think.

Ajay's father : Let them go for honeymoon..

Veesha wide her eyes &frowned at her mother in law then stared at Ajay.😱

Ajay : What the heck?!😰

Ajay got headache now so he hold his head with his palms. Veesha felt like fainted again.🙄

A's M : Veesha..Nee ulle pooma..

Veesha went to upstair quickly. Ajay's mother scolded her husband in low tone because she don't want him to talk about baby for now because this talk sure will encourage them to try for a baby..

Ajay's mother : Veesha paarege vekam padera..Stop embrassing me infront of them..

Ajay's father : I just want a baby which is my son's blood..I want to carry on my chest..What is the problem with that?

Ajay get up and walk to his father. He bend alittle.

Ajay : If you want a baby,why not you two have a baby..I wouldn't mind if I have another sister or brother..

He whispered to his father. His father give a killing look. Ajay went to upstair like a flash.

At night,..

Ajay sat with his father at dining table. Veesha served Ajay dinner meal while Shoba busy serving her husband. Shoba walk to the kitchen to take something. Ajay looked up at Veesha.

Ajay : Nee sapdheleya?

Veesha look at Ajay then nodded. He copy her reaction then look down and start to eat. She smiled because Ajay to be pretend infront of his parents and copy her reaction like a innocent who knows everything actually.

*Telephone ring☎️

Ajay was about to get up to answer the call.

Veesha : You eat..Naa answer pandren..

Ajay : Okay..

She walk to the living room then answer call without say Hello. She waited for the caller to talk.

Renuka : Hello?

Veesha : Hello?🤔

Renuka : Attai!😄

Veesha frowned with confused. Renuka thought it's Shoba is the one who answer her call but it's actually Veesha.

Renuka : Naa Renuka pesseren..Could please pass the phone to Ajay? I want to talk to him regarding bussiness..And I miss him too..😍

Veesha sighed with envious.🤨 She look at Ajay who eating well her cook. She take off the phone from her ear then stare at the phone.📞 She put on her ear.

Veesha : Wrong number!😒

She put down the phone. The call was disconnected. Veesha walk back to the dining area.

Ajay : Who was that?(while eating)

Veesha : Wrong number..

She said that without looking at him. After awhile,Ajay just had his dinner then walk the living room. He was watching news in television. Veesha and Anu at kitchen. She was doing rosemilk for Ajay🌹🥛while Anu was washing the dishes. Veesha cut the rose🌹petals into tiny pieces. She decorate the rosemilk on top with rose petals as Heart shape. She doing that to show her affection towards him and she was hoping him to notice that too.

She put the glass of rosemilk on the tray carefully so the rose petals won't changed the shape. She place a small bowl with ice cubes on the tray. She carry it to the living room. When she going place it on the table,the telephone ring again. Ajay get up to answer the call. Veesha walk back to kitchen. She watched Ajay and waited for him to drink the rosemilk after he talk in telephone.

Ajay's point of view.

Ajay : Hello..

Renuka : Ajay?

Ajay : Who is this?

Renuka : Hmm..It's me,Renuka..

She tried to talk in sweet way. Ajay sighed with anger. His voice changed to stern tone.

Ajay : Ohh..What is it?(stern tone)

Renuka : Errmm..Hmm.. Actually, regarding the bussiness.. We need to go (mention place) for a meeting..

Ajay : Look,Renu! I'm really busy on my bussiness meeting too..I don't have time to go out with you..If anything we can talk in office..Ok?(stern tone)

Renuka pouted with upset.☹

Renuka : Ok..Tell me when you are free so we can talk..

Ajay : Ok..

Renuka : Bye..(sad)

Ajay hung up the phone without say bye. He was angry on her because she turned to be sl*t character. She wanted to him to fall into her trap but luckily he know about her plan so he don't like her and started to hate her so much than anything after know her real character.

Veesha point of view.

Veesha who excited😃 waiting for Ajay to drink Rosemilk but unfortunetely, Ajay's father come the living room in the middle.

Veesha : No..😥😢

Ajay's father look at the drink.🤔 He was smiling after see the rose petals on the milk. He was happy to see the rosemilk to make it more cool he put the ice cube into the rosemilk and it's destroy the heart shape petals. Veesha pouted.😓

Veesha : Aiyo..😞

The whole rosemilk glass was drank by her father in law. She was there like a bulb which lose the light.😐😑 She lean on the wall and stand there while staring Ajay who talking in telephone. She hold the wall like she hug the wall instead of hugging him.🙄😒 Ajay who just hung up the phone and turned. He saw his father enjoying the rosemilk.

He randomly look away. He see Veesha was staring at him expressionless. He frowned at her then raised his eyesbrows means "What?". She shake her head left and right means "Nothing" but still staring at him like sulk.😒 He give signal her to look at her left. She look at her left. She see her mother in law coming. Veesha let go the wall in quick and stand properly. She look at Ajay,he look away and went to upstair. Veesha smile while blushed.

In morning,..

Ajay wore shirt. He put his tie around his collar. He heard the telephone ring at downstair. He went out from his room but he stop at the upstair when he see Veesha answer the phone call.

Veesha : Hello..Haan..Avege vithule ille..Kovil'leke pooyerekaga..Neega yaare? Ohh..Cheri..Vanthethagena soldren..

He watch her upstair while tying his tie. She hung up the phone then she do like she going punch👊🏻 the telephone but she didn't. She was funny. Ajay wanted to laugh after see Veesha getting angry like cute angry birds but he didn't. Aarthi the one who called that is why Veesha is behaving abit rude. He continue watch her.

She walk to the furniture which all his photos placed. She grab the photos one by one to wipe it. He still standing there but he need to finish up to tying his tie so he was about to turned. When it's comes to Ajay's photo. He still continue looking her while frowing.

She gently grab his photo which taken when he was in college time. She start to wipe it. She stare at his photo again while smiling for few seconds. His frowned faded away. His fingers which were tying his tie were stop. He let go the tie and continue watch her to see what she doing.

Anu : Good morning,Madam!(at entrances)

Ajay look at the maid. Veesha place back where she grab it.

Veesha : Good morning sis..

She rush to entrances. Ajay walk back to his room. He look little upset. That is how she deal with his photo even he hurted her alot but he compared how he deal with his wedding photos which he tear up into pieces just because he was angry with her.

Guiltyness kills him day by day. In same time,he could sensed that Veesha have some affection with him. No! She shouldn't have any feelings for him. He already told her about it but she doesn't seems what he said.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

*Afternoon

Ajay using typing machine in his office in work place. He was typing some details and focus on his work. He seems in good mood today.

*Knock door.

Ajay : Come in..

Ram came inside.

Ram : Dude..

Ajay : Yeah..

Ram : Enake pasikethe..🙁

Ajay : Pooye kottiko!😉

Ram sighed then about to leave.😤

Ajay : Just a minute da..I'll finish this..😉

Ram waited for him while frowned at Ajay. Ajay acts weird.

*Telephone ring.

Ajay : Hello..

Renuka : Hi..Ajay..Renu here..

Ajay wide his eyes. He feel the trap.

Renuka : Are you free now? Can we meet?(husky voice)

Ajay thinking to put fullstop for her then his eyes looked at Ram who is going to "Bali Aadu". He lean on his boss chair while staring at Ram like a cool boss.

Ajay : Well..You can come now..We can discuss about it..

Ajay sounds evil.😈 Ram glared at Ajay for accept to attend another meeting.

Ram : No way! I'm hunger,man!(whispered to Ajay)

Renuka : Really? Okay! Okay! I'll come now..Bye,Ajay..(excited on phone)

Ajay : Byeeee..(on phone)

Ajay slowly hung the phone. He look at Ram.

Ram : You going attend another meeting..Enake pasi uyire pogetheda..

Ajay : Dei..You are my partner..

Ram : So,..It's doesn't mean I need to starve..

Ajay : But best friend needs to..😏

Ram : Damn it!😑

Ajay get up.

Ajay : My relatives Renuka will come here..She will talking about her bullshits bussiness deals name of meeting..You have to attend her discussion but at last you should reject her plan..

Ram : What?! That's waste of time,man!

Ajay walk to the door.

Ajay : I know it is..But you should do it for me..But be careful with her..She is such a crocodile..She might bite or eat u..

Ram : What?

Ajay : I'll tell you why when I come back later..

Ram : So,you going out now?

Ajay : Yup..To have a delicious lunch at my sweet home..

Ram : Ithe enada pudhusa iruke?🤨🤔

Ajay : Just to surprise to my homie members..

Ajay winked at Ram then went out.😉

Ram : Shit!

Ram follow Ajay.

Ram : What if she ask for you?

Ajay : Usually reasons..Mr.Ajay attending the important meeting but who really to relax in his house..Bbbbbyyyyyeeee..

Ram : This is not fair..

Ram frowned at Ajay who walking away with pissed off.

When Ajay reach his home,he come out form his car. He look at the security. The security smiled at him,Ajay nodded as respect. He went to the house. He unbutton his coat then walk to the living room.

*Telephone ring

Ajay answered the call. He waited for the other side person to talk.

Aarthi : Hello..

Ajay : Hello..

Aarthi : Hello..It's Aarthi here..Who is there?!

Ajay mouthed an "Oh".😯 He don't want this lady to disturb his lunch time so He look around then took a deep breathe. He look at the phone wire then pull the wire to unplug and disconnected the line. He don't want anyone to disturb him and also he don't want especially these harmful ladies shouldn't get closer to his family so he block them this way. He turned.

Ajay caught by Veesha who staring😐 at him while keep the bowl of curry 🍜on the dining table. She looked at the telephone then look back to Ajay quietly. She saw what he did it.

Please do comment..Thank You..🙂😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.9K 51
Hey guys!!! This book is available in Amazon. You can purchase your own copy (edited version). I know, I'm not a great writer nor this book is great...
124K 4.7K 76
Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey #1 in bliss ...
274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
2.9K 192 27
What if the ARRANGED Marriage,as it was thought to be, isn't actually arranged. Then, would you call it an Arranged marriage or a Love marriage? Or...