I Promise {Rierra}

By gublergube

Sierra and Ramin didn't know it, but their paths would cross soon. Leading them to the most amazing love stor... More

Prolouge/Chapter 1
2- The Call
3- Rehearsals/ Jade
4- A Plan
5- Pain
6- I think I love you
7- The Escape/ The Kids
8- Tam
9- The Pills
10- The 'break up'
11~ Showtime!
13- Home, at last
14- Phantom
15~ Vlogging
16- 'it'
17- the fight
18- As Time Goes On
19- I Dreamed A Dream
20- Great Britain
21- Old Memories and New Ones
22- Sickness
23- Stress
24-
25- Honeymoon (shortish)
26- Oh my god.
Part two- chapter 26
27- Pregnant
28- Telling
29- Tam, he's back.
30- Vlogger 24601
31- I Love You
32- Ethan
33- I Promise
SEQUEL INFO
Authors note

12~ After the show

1.9K 40 20
By gublergube

Chapter 12

"Masquerade

Paper faces of parade

Masquerade

Hide your face so the world, will never find you..." Sierras heart broke at the sight of Ramin in that state of self hate. Even though she knew he was just acting, tears fell down her face.

Sierra went back down back the stairs and held out the ring he had given her. He stared at it and more tears fell down Sierras face as he sang, "Christine, I love you."

Now Sierra was pretty much sobbing but knew she had to sing right after this so she tried to gather herself. Ramin took the ring back from her and she went back to Hadley. "Say you'll share with me, one love, one lifetime..." They went on singing as Ramin disappeared from the stage.

Sierra watched from the wings as the actress playing Meg came on and held out the mask. The whole company got ready for bows and Sierra got in line, yet searched for Ramin.

When she finally saw him, she barely had time to react before he ran over and hugged her, lifting her off her feet. She laughed, pressing her lips to his. "That was brilliant!" She chimed, realizing that the dancers were bowing. She pulled Ramin into line and he wiped away the tears that were falling.

The original company started lining up behind them, with Andrew, Cameron, Sarah, and Michael. Everyone congratulated them on their performance and soon it was time for Hadley to bow. Ramin gave Sierra one last kiss before she ran out a curtsied.

She quickly got next to Hadley and waited for Ramin to come on. When he did, the audience cheered the loudest for him. Everyone went to take the last bows so Sierra reached out her hand to Ramin, which he kissed, before taking bows together.

They finished all the bows and Andrew came out and started talking. He introduced Cameron and the original cast and Sierra rested her head on Ramin's shoulder as he talked. When he announced that Sarah would singing Ramin gave Sierra another kiss and left the stage.

Sarah was phenomenal and all the phantoms were just as good. When Ramin came out, everyone got excited but everyone was screaming when Sarah hit the E.

When the whole cast came together and sang Music of The Night and took more bows, the audience was still on their feet.

When the confetti cannons went off, it got all over Sierra and Ramin. Everyone was getting off stage as the couple was blowing the confetti from their faces. Andrew and Cameron left with Sarah and the phantoms while Ramin and Sierra danced off behind them.

Colm started to push Ramin back in stage to do another bow by himself, after a few pushes he went. He bowed and when he was done and backing up Sierra ran out and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. He seemed surprised at first but pulled her in front of him and they bowed together. Now Sierra was surprised when Ramin lifted her into his arms bridal style and carried her off stage for good.

When Ramin put her down backstage they hugged again. "That was amazing!" Sierra shouted, clinging to Ramin. Hadley soon collided with them and hugged them. Soon the whole company was in a massive group hug around Sierra, Ramin, and Hadley.

Eventually everyone pulled away and everyone started to take pictures together. The three started fooling around and taking random pictures together, one picture was even Ramin and Hadley holding Sierra.

Eventually Ramin and Sierra were just taking pictures together. Sierra found herself blushing when someone yelled, "Kiss her Ramin!" Ramin didn't waste any time dipping her down and pressing his lips to hers.

When they pulled away, Sierra was breathless. "Whoa, you should kiss me like that more often." Ramin promised he would with a wink.

Eventually, Ramin and Sierra had to part so they could get ready for the after party. "I don't want to leave you!" Sierra groaned.

"Then just come get ready in my room." Ramin offered to which Sierra nodded. She ran to her room and gathered all her things before dumping them in Ramin's room. He was getting his phantom face off when she came in. "Holy shit. How much stuff do you have?"

Sierra just shrugged as she peeled off her wig and removed her makeup. She got out of her costume, in the bathroom, and then just threw sweats on. She came out and passed Ramin in the process. His phantom makeup was off but he needed to change and wash his face. Ramin, also, threw on sweats.

When he came out, Sierra was blasting her music and jumping around like a little kid. "Oh my god! I'm so excited and full of energy!" She shouted, jumping into Ramin's arms.

"The show was amazing." Ramin said, his tone much calmer then Sierras but he, too, was full of energy. "The way you cried at the end." Ramin pressed a hand to his chest dramatically.

"Oh, those tears were real. And it's your fault! You made me cry with your damn good acting!" Ramin laughed at Sierra. "What was your favorite part?"

"The point of no return." Ramin answered quickly with a smirk.

"Oh, please. That's bullshit. The only reason you like that is because you get to touch my boobs." She knew he wasn't able to fight because it was true.

"Ya, that's true. But my legit favorite song is the whole end part." Ramin smiled, wrapping his arm around Sierras neck.

"I like that one too. But Think Of Me is my new favorite. Want to know why?" Sierra turned to look at him.

"Enlighten me!" Ramin teased, smiling at her.

"It's my new favorite because I looked down at the audience and I managed to see Jade. She was just smiling at me and she seemed so happy." Sierra was beaming, and Ramin felt as though a weight was lifted off both of their shoulders. Finally. She's happy.

The two chatted while they got ready for the party that started in an hour. They sang LND together as they prepared for the long night ahead of them. Sierra had only picked out a short black dress with black heels for the party after and only loosely curled her hair.

"Come on Ramin! I want to see Jade!"

"And I want to see my boys! Calm down!" Ramin laughed seeing as Sierra was done a minute before he was. Ramin took Sierras hand in his and walked her to the stage door. They gave autographs and, after a while, got to their families. "Mommy!" Jade yelled, jumping into Sierras arms.

"Did you like the show Jay?" Sierra asked, although she knew her answer before it came out of her mouth.

"It was amazing! And I even saw you look at me in the beginning." She grinned and Sierra kissed her forehead.

"That I did." Just as she said that, she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Ramin.

The boys ran up to her and hugged her. "You were outstanding Sierra!" Jaiden yelled over the crowd of people.

"Thank you darling." She smiled, kissing both Jaiden and Hadley's heads.

"Sing a song! Sing a song!" She then heard the crowd chanting.

"Who? Me and him?" She questioned, motioning to Ramin. The crowd just screamed in reply. "We should do Poison and Wine!" She told him. "Go get your guitar!" Ramin went back in the theater to fetch his guitar.

Ramin came out a second later with his guitar, so the two sat down on the stairs and started to sing. The whole block went silent and listened to Ramin and Sierra singing. Sierras mind went blank when Ramin sang. His voice will never get old to me.

When their duet was finished Ramin put his guitar back and Sierra went back to her family. "I don't understand how after that show you can both still sing. And sing well?" Summer questioned, giving Jade to Sierra.

"I'm just so excited and full of energy!" Sierra replied, twirling around with Jade in her arms.

Ramin came out a few minutes after Sierra, to which his boys ran into his arms. Each person chatted with their families for a little bit before Ramin and Sierra had to leave.

Sierras family was going back home and so was Ramin's so they said their final goodbyes. Jade was leaving some time during the party with Tam and, obviously, Hadley and Jaiden were going home with Sierra and Ramin the next day.

While Ramin was driving Sierra and the kids to the party, Jade spoke up. "Mommy?"

"Yes darling?"

"Can you braid my hair?" She grinned at her.

"When we get to the party, okay?" Jade nodded happily. The rest of the car ride was silent and when they got to the party, Sierra got excited again. There were some other people walking in and Sierra wanted to be in there as soon as possible.

She quickly got the kids out if the car and hurried inside. The party wasn't anything humongous but it was kinda big. When Sierra and Ramin stepped inside, they were hounded by interviewers. See noticed Jade tense up on her hip and bury her head in her shoulder. "Hey, Jade, their is no reason to be scared. The cameras are fun, and you can help me answer questions. Won't that be fun?" She didn't seem fully convinced, but lifted her head up a little.

Sierra was approached by one person who immediately asked her questions. "How was rehearsals? Does Ramin get jealous when you kiss Hadley Fraser? How old is your daughter? Where are you going to live after this?"

Sierra was a bit taken aback by all the questions, but answered anyway. "Good, it's never come up, she's 5, and New York City." Sierra though for a second, making sure she answered all the questions. The interviewer just walked away with a straight face. "That was weird, right?" She asked Jade who nodded.

The next person who approached her was Hadley, with his damn camera. "And here we have the star of the show, with her daughter." He introduced her with a teasing smile.

"What do you want from my life, Hadley?" Sierra groaned making Jade giggled.

"I want an interview with the great Christine Daae!" Sierra groaned again, but laughed and got ready. "What is your favorite scene?"

Sierra remembered when she had asked Ramin the same question before. And then she recalled her own answer. "Think of Me." She replied with a smile.

"And why is that Mrs. Boggess?" Hadley questioned, now getting himself in the shot.

"Because I looked down while I was singing and I was this little munchkin smiling at me." She tickled her stomach and Jade giggled.

"That's too adorable. And what was your favorite scene?" Sierra did want to know this too.

"Uh, I liked it when mommy and Ramen Noodles kissed at the end." She grinned. "But my favorite song was the one that mommy sang."

"I sang, like, three songs by myself." Sierra laughed. "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again?" Jade still looked confused. Sierra sighed and started singing, "Wishing you were somehow here again, wishing you were somehow near..." Jade nodded her head.

"There you go." Hadley concluded. "Thank you Sierra and Jade." Then Hadley walked away to interview Ramin, who gave her a look as if to say 'help me'.

Sierra spotted Jaiden and Hadley sitting at a table and brought her over. "Sit still, Jaiden watch her please. If you need anything I'll be doing interviews. Jade, be good and don't move. I love you." She kissed her head and ran to help Ramin.

"Here's a lesson to everyone. Sierra can't walk." Ramin said to the crowd.

He wasn't answering the question she had to, and Sierra wanted to hear what his answer would be. "Hadley why don't you ask him what you asked me." She offered, putting her arm through Ramin's.

"Oh, sure. What was your favorite scene or song?" Ramin shot Sierra a look at she giggled.

"Really?" He groaned, but a smirk appeared on his face. "I'll tell you what it's not. It's not when I have to kiss Sierra." She gasped. "She's the worst kisser in the world."

"You're such a bitch, Ramin." She slapped the back of his head.

"Come on, I though we were done with that!" He rubbed his head. "No, but really, my favorite song is Phantom and my favorite scene The Point of No Return." Sierra shook her head.

"Do you care to tell you viewers why that's your favorite scene, Ramin?" Sierra continues.

"You came over here to help me not make it worse." Ramin shakes his head at Sierra who just bursts into laughter. "It's my favorite because I get to sing with Sierra. How's that answer?" Ramin asked Sierra who told him it was the wrong answers. "I can't win. I'm leaving." Ramin walked back to were his sons and Jade who were coloring.

Sierra had to do a few more interviews to do but was soon pulled away from her last one by Cameron and Andrew. "Well hello." She laughed.

"We have a proposal for you." They grinned at each other. Sierra couldn't help but be excited yet confused. "Would you like to play Christine Daae in the broadway production of Phantom?"

Sierra let out a squeal and hugged both of them. "Of course I will! Thank you so much!" She shouted, still hugging them. Then Ramin crossed her mind. "Are you offering the same thing for, uh, Ramin?" She glanced to where he was coloring with the kids.

When she looked back to Andrew and Cameron, they glanced at each other, smiled at each other, then Cameron said, "Why don't you talk to him about that." They both kissed each of her cheeks and went their separate ways.

That was weird. Why isn't Ramin offered to play the Phantom on Broadway like me? He was an amazing Phantom! Did they not think so? Sierra was confused but walked back to their. "Hey, what did they need?" Ramin asked as she sat next to him.

"I'll tell you later." She said, then noticed that a bunch of people were dancing.

"Do you want to dance, Sierra?" Ramin asked, noticing her state.

"What about the kids?" She wasn't sure about leaving them there.

Ramin asked one of the ensemble people to watch them and when she accepted, Sierra and Ramin got onto the the dance floor. Ramin wasn't much of a dancer but he enjoyed watching Sierra dance her heart out.

The party went on until 1am but Sierra and Ramin ducked out early, due to the fact that the kids were falling asleep. The kids had fun, and for a while they even got up to dance with Sierra and Ramin.

When they got back to the hotel, Ramin put his boys to bed while Sierra took Jade back to her room so they could say final goodbyes. Sierra got extremely emotional while saying goodbye. She didn't want to let her go when she was growing up so fast. But Tam was knocking on her door sooner then she wanted him to. "Bye Jay. I love you so much." Sierra gave her a long hug before letting her run down the hallway. "Please, Tam, take care of her."

He just rolled his eyes and walked towards her, mumbling, "No promises."

Sierra took a deep breath and headed to Ramin's room. She opened the door and slumped into his bedroom. "Everything go well?"

"Sure." She mumbled to Ramin, laying next to him in bed, "but I don't want to talk about it." She sat up at her thought. "Let's talk about the show!"

"At 1am?" Ramin questioned, sitting up as well.

"Of course!" The two went talking about all aspects of the show. "At one point, I though the zipper to one of the dresses broke when I was one stage during Twisted so it made me even more scared then I should have been. But it didn't."

"Great story. You should tell it at parties." Ramin teased.

"I know right!" Then one thing popped into her mind. "So, uh, Andrew and Cameron talked to me."

"Ya, what did they say? You seemed really excited." Ramin knew exactly what she was told but it would be weird if he said he knew when she didn't tell him.

"Ya, they asked me if I wanted to play Christine on Broadway." She replied almost sheepish.

"That's amazing, Sie. I'm so happy for you!" Ramin hugged her and smiled.

"Ya, but when I asked them if they had offered for you to play Phantom, they said I should talk I you." He stayed silent. "So, why weren't you offered the job?" She pressed, slightly annoyed that he hadn't said anything before that.

"Did you know Les Mis is coming back to Broadway?" Ramin questioned, hiding the smirk that almost appeared on his face.

"No. But what does that have to do-" Sierra was cut off.

"And of course, they needed a Jean Valjean. Cameron said I'd be perfect-"

"So you're playing Jean Valjean on Broadway?!" She shouted at him. Ramin chuckled and nodded. "That's amazing, Ramin!" She threw her arms around him and squeezed him tight. When her grip started to loosen, Ramin took advantage of this and pressed his lips to Sierras.

Things escalated from there. The couple didn't fall asleep until 3am that night. And didn't wake up until noon. Hadley and Jaiden would have woken them up but Jaiden thought they would need their sleep, considering their performance from last night.

Thankfully, Sierra and Ramin put clothes back on before they went to bed because at noon the boys got bored and hungry so they went to wake up the two. Hadley crawled on the bed and began to poke Sierras cheek while Jaiden did the same to his father. They giggled to each other as they did this and looked back at each other.

Sierra was the first one to wake up and she was very confused. Her eyes darted from Hadley to Jaiden and her face scrunched in confusion. "What are you two doing?"

"We're bored-" Jaiden started.

"And hungry!" Hadley pitched in, grinning at Sierra.

"What time is it?" She sleepily rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"12." Jaiden stated, still poking his dad. "Why won't he wake up?!" He groaned.

"He's a really heavy sleeper. Why didn't you wake us up earlier?" Sierra questioned, now starting to shake Ramin's shoulder. He started to stir.

"We though you could use some sleep after the show last night." Jaiden stated again, sitting on the bed.

"Thank you for waking us up." Sierra smiled, still tired.

"What?" Ramin questioned, now awake. "What's going on?"

Sierra giggled, patting his shoulder. "Get up and go pack. We're leaving later."

Sierra gave the kids lunch and then went back to her room to pack. Sierra closed the door and sighed. Her hotel room was a mess and it would take an hour for her to clean it up.

She had to sit on her suitcase to get it to close, but soon her hotel room was spotless. Sierra lugged her suitcase to Ramin's room and she huffed as she let it go. "You let me buy too much." She blamed Ramin, sitting next to him in the couch where he was watching tv.

"Why did you sit? We were waiting for you." He chuckled, standing up and holding his suitcase without a problem.

Sierra groaned, getting up and sticking her tongue out at the boys who were snickering at her. They all rode in the elevator together and Ramin and Sierra checked out. On the taxi ride to the airport, Sierra sighed. "I'm gonna miss this place."

"Ya, me too." Ramin agreed, wrapping his arm around Sierra.

"There were a lot of bad memories here, but lots of good things too." Sierra was referring to getting Hadley and Jaiden from Mandy, having a successful show for different productions of the show around the world, and, of course, Ramin and Sierra confessing their love to each other. Ramin must have been thinking the same thing because he gave Sierra a kiss a few seconds later and whispered so only them could hear, "I love you."

That was kind of a filler chapter so, sorry, but yay! Ramin is Jean Valjean! Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 769 34
Sierra didn't know this, but she would soon, that by leaving the penthouse, she would have the worst experience of her life in just a few hours. But...
87.5K 1.3K 15
❝ I think I can speak for all three of us, that this has been the best night of our lives. ❞ [completed] [trey anderson] [adventures in babysitting 2...
37.3K 1.3K 14
"Mateo, you know I wasn't that drunk." The story is crazy!!!!
7.7K 192 16
Just read the damn story?? Its good I promise.