The Prince and the Butterfly...

By MingieMarkie6

。Start: October.10.18 。Finish: February.12.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* *Highest Ranked #1 for nct18 on August.26... More

。 Chapter 1 ~ The 2 Life style 。
。 Chapter 2 ~ Save me? 。
。 Chapter 3 ~ My boys?? 。
。Chapter 4 ~ Being followed?! 。
。Chapter 5 ~ Moving!!! 。
。Chapter 6 ~ Little bro??? 。
。Chapter 7 ~ First Day of school... 。
。Chapter 8 ~ Situation part 1... 。
。Chapter 9 ~ Situation part 2... 。
。Chapter 10 ~ True self... 。
。Chapter 11 ~ Who's getting marry? 。
。Chapter 12 ~ Defending my love ones 。
。Chapter 13 ~ Together!! 。
。Chapter 15 ~ The rescue plan... 。
。Chapter 16 ~ Rude... 。
。Chapter 17 ~ Always and forever 。
。Chapter 18 ~ Sad...moments 。
。Chapter 19 ~ The same 。
。Chapter 20 ~ Back to school... 。
。Chapter 21 ~ Little Mochi 。
。Chapter 22 ~ His parents?! 。
。Chapter 23 ~ what happened?! 。
。Chapter 24 ~ Changed?! 。
。Chapter 25 ~ still sick... 。
。Chapter 26 ~ What's happening?... 。
。Chapter 27 ~ Engaged??? 。
。Chapter 28 ~ Cuteness 。
。Chapter 29 ~ Jealousy?! 。
。Chapter 30 ~ The truth?! 。
。Chapter 31 ~ Missed you... 。
。Chapter 32 ~ Friends?! 。
。Chapter 33 ~ 18+!!! & Sick again?! 。
。Chapter 34 ~ Surprise!! 。
。Chapter 35 ~ The Wedding!! & End 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 1 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 2 。

。Chapter 14 ~ Little brother??? 。

774 22 1
By MingieMarkie6

{ 5 weeks later }

It's been 5 weeks since the boys first slept over our house. It's been 3 weeks since Minhyuk Oppa got married to Yuri too. Ever since she married Minhyuk she stop bothering me and the boys and that's a good thing. And also during the wedding Taeyong brought me to the wedding. He introduced me to his parents and his brothers that I haven't meant before. His parents didn't even care about who he dated. As for Minhyuk and Minho they both greeted me with a smile on their faces and it makes me happy. I greeted them happily.

Now we are at school, we all sat in the classroom like usual but we all got along and started talking about random thing. Then a few minutes I got a text and it made me stand up. I started counting the boys and all the boys was here. What are they talking about? Everyone started looking at me and Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Princess, are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah I guess."

Jisung: "Noona? Is something wrong?"

Me: "Yeah...somehow this person got my number and said 'I've got one of your brother/friend.' And I'm a bit confused since you are all here."

Taeyong: "Okay that is weird..."

After Taeyong said that he did attendance and see if we were all here or not but we are. But why do I feel like I'm forgetting someone that I haven't in a long time. Then I looked over to Lucas. And he looked sad. Then I said...

Me: "Cas Oppa?"

Lucas: "Yes Sunshine?"

Me: "Are you okay?"

Lucas: "Yes I'm fine sunshine."

Me: "Um...okay...but Oppa? Why do I feel like I'm forgetting someone?"

Lucas: "Umm actually..."

Me: "What are you not telling me Oppa?"

Lucas: "It's not that I'm not telling it's because you lost like a part of your memory about this person."

Me: "Oh okay...how? and who is it??"

Lucas: "I don't know how because I wasn't there. But it's our little Brother Renjun..."

Me: "What?! We have little brother?"

Lucas: "Yes we do..."

Me: "Where is he now??"

Lucas: "Well I'm guessing with the person who texted you."

Me: "But how did he just separated from us?"

Lucas: "Well mom and dad being stupid as they are they sold him to get money. Of course they did this when we were both only little. Wow I honestly never thought that I will speak of that boy ever again."

Me: "Ugh! Those parents irritates me so bad!! They are literally to much!"

When I said that I felt like anger was about pop out of me and I said...

Me: "Excuse me I need some air."

After I said that I left then room and Taeyong, Lucas and Jisung followed me. I went to the garden with them following me.

{ The garden }

They know why I went to my garden it's because I had to get in my butterfly form just to do my thing to calm myself down. I relaxed myself. When I was fully relaxed I changed into a human form again. When I turned back into my human form. I sat down on the bench and the boys came to me and Jisung said...

Jisung: "Noona, are you okay now?"

Me: "Yes I'm fine Mochi don't worry."

Lucas: "Okay that's good...now let's go back to the classroom and we'll figure out how to free him okay?"

Me: "Okay."

After we said that we went back to the classroom and when we arrived we started talking about that situation again. Then my head started hurting and I held it and started crying...Then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "princess are you okay?"

Lucas: "Don't worry Hyung she's fine she's just getting her memories of our little brother back."

Taeyong nodded and he hugged me and comforted me. Jisung did the same thing I thought it was cute. When I got my memories of Renjun back...I still have tears in my eyes but I stopped and Then a few minutes later Ten said...

Ten: "We need to figure out how we are gonna save your little brother."

Me: "But we don't even know who it is...wait maybe I can track down the gps on that persons phone! But I need 2 laptop though!."

Taeyong: "That's a good idea! And ah true!"

Jisung: "Oh Noona! You can you use mine and Jaemin's laptop!"

Me: "Is that okay with you guys?"

Jisung & Jaemin: "Sure Noona! Anything for you!"

Me: "Ah Mochi & Nana, you both have a sweet mouths...I swear."

Jaemin & Jisung: "Thanks Noona!"

Lucas: "But question? Why do you need 2 laptops though."

Me: "One I can track down the location and two the person sounds like they used a voice analyzer so I need to do both in both laptops. one of them to track the location and the other to unscramble their voice."

Lucas: "oh that's makes sense."

Yuta: "Wow! Our girl is definitely a genius."

Me: "Haha thanks Yuta Oppa."

Taeyong: "Yah! No flirting with my girlfriend!"

Yuta: "Hyung I would never!"

Winwin: "Anyways Hey Alice, can you teach me how to do it before you start doing it."

Me: "Sure thing who else wants to learn?"

Chenle & Johnny & Yuta and Ten: "Me!"

Me: "Sheesh Guys."

Taeyong: "Okay one y'all need to stop playing around...I'm talking to you Ten. I know you are playing around."

Ten: "Haha how did you know Hyung?"

Taeyong: "Well Johnny alway had interested in computer stuff and Yuta and Chenle finds it interesting and you...I honestly don't know about you Ten."

Chenle & Yuta and Johnny: "He's right!"

Ten: "Hahah okay I'll stop."

Me: "Okay when I teach y'all how to do it I'm might need you guys two help me too."

Yuta: "Oh with what?"

Me: "When I teach you guys I'm gonna need 2 of y'all to help me track and unscramble their voice while I talk to them of course...but it's okay if you can't I can do it."

Yuta & Johnny & Chenle: "No! We wanna help!"

Me: "Okay okay."

After that Jaemin and Jisung both took their laptops out. But then the bell ranged and I groaned and then everyone came in and so did the teacher and the teacher said...

Teacher: "Students! We are gonna have a free time now!"

Students: "Yay!!"

Then the teacher left and me and the boys decided to go to an empty classroom. When we all arrived at the   empty classroom Jaemin and Jisung gave me the laptops and I started setting up. And then after 20 minutes of teaching them and setting up they finally have gotten used to it. Then I took out my phone and I sighed and then I looked at the others and they all nodded. Taeyong was sitting on my right and Lucas was on my left. I sighed and started calling that person. When that person picked up and said...

???: "Well it's finally time that you called!"

Me: "The h*ll I'm in school!"

????: "Shut the h*ll up! Don't cursing young missy!"

Me: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LITTLE BROTHER?!"

????: "Oh you finally got your memory back I see."

Me: "How the f*ck did you know that?!"

I looked at Yuta and Johnny and nodded and they both started doing their thing. Yuta was unscrambling the person's voice and Johnny was tracking their location. I knew that it wouldn't be easy to track their location because they might be using a tracking block that's when you can't fine the location but I know another way to do that. I looked at them and they nodded and I said...

Me: "Who are you?! And what are you doing with my brother??"

After I said that I put the person on mute because Yuta told Lucas to tap my shoulder and he did. Then I looked over to Lucas and he pointed at Yuta and he said...

Yuta: "I know who you are talking too."

Me: "Really??? Who?"

{ To be continued... }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.2K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
65.3K 1.5K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar but since neith...
4.6K 307 22
나재민 || Na jaemin +meet nana-the troublemaker angel who were sent to earth and seulbi-A girl who coincidentally wishing upon a shooting star. ❝ It's e...
13.4K 429 47
{English/ Engels FF} {Taeyong FF, FT. Olivia Hye} {completed} {There may still be some mistakes} Mystical creatures. That is what they are. Taeyong...