One Last Time (KotoUmi)(AU)(F...

By Kaitamaki

Kotori and Umi were childhood friends, and when they were younger they both promised to get married with one... More

Prologue: The Promise
Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Meet My Friends!
Chapter 4: The Tojo Siblings (1)
Chapter 5: The Tojo Siblings (2)
Chapter 6: The Aftermath
Chapter 7: Haru and Kirane
Very Short Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 8: I'll Fight For You
Chapter 9: Umi and Nozomi
Next Chapter's Preview
Please Read to Understand The Story Better
Chapter 11: Minami Kaoru
Chapter 12: Minami and Yazawa
Chapter 13: Accident
Chapter 14: Shopping With Eli
Chapter 15: If I Were To Kiss You
Chapter 16: Familiarity
Chapter 17: Party
Chapter 18: To Be In Love
Chapter 19: Consequence
Chapter 20: Their Past
your dead author
Chapter 21: Operation KotoUmi (1)
Chapter 22: Operation KotoUmi (2)
Chapter 23: The Final Operation
Chapter 24: In Love With Sonoda Umi
Chapter 25: Willing To

Chapter 10: Minami Kotori

993 35 19
By Kaitamaki

Finally a new and long chapter! I know I said that there wouldn't be any new chapters this week, buuuut I manage to squeeze this in my schedule so ta-dah! Anyways, let's move on! This was a rushed chapter so I apologize for any mistakes.

Warning:

Mild sex scene. Proceed at your own risk.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 10: Minami Kotori

Taking a deep breath, the blue-haired girl slowly and carefully walked towards the gates. She shifted to the side and pushed the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A voice made its way to Umi, through the speaker above the doorbell button itself.

"This is Sonoda Umi. I'm here to speak with Nishikino Maki." Umi replied in a stoic voice, adjusting her tie a little bit.

"Ah! Sonoda-sama! I shall open the gates right away." The voice said in a shock and panicked tone.

Umi stood there patiently for the gates to open. It had only been a day since her and Maki's little fight. It was Saturday in the morning when Umi decided to visit the redhead.

It was time for her to get some answers.

She adjusted her navy blue dress vest and patted it. Umi reached down her gray dress pants and felt a box in there, she then rolled both of her white sleeves into a neat fold. Nodding slightly, Umi was ready to face Maki.

The gates opened and came out a panicking maid. The maid scurried over to Umi and quickly started speaking with expressive hand motions.

"Sonoda-sama, I have to inform you that young mistress does not want to see you right-" Before she could finish her sentence, Umi cut her off.

"I know doesn't want to see me... but I want to." Umi walked passed the concerned maid and strode directly into the house, then through the hallway leading to Maki's room.

She slammed the door open and made the redhead sitting on a chair jump.

"Jesus! Can't you knock?!" Maki shouted at the unfazed bluehead.

Umi shrugged then pushed the door closed and locked it. She turned to face Maki with a serious expression. The redhead gulped a bit as she saw Umi slowly walking toward her. Then suddenly, Umi fell on her knee and bowed her head.

Maki was shocked, her mouth was agape and her eyes were wide.

"I'm sorry... for everything. For fighting you, for breaking my promise... for Kotori." Umi whispered in a sincere voice.

"I love your cousin... and I made a promise that I tend to keep." Umi raised her head a bit to look at Maki.

"I made an unchangeable mistake... but I want to fix it. I want to fix what I had with Kotori... what we had was... beautiful. It was the most irreplaceable feeling I will ever experience. And I want it back. I really do." Umi's eyes started to tear up as her heart started to ache.

God, I didn't expect this to hurt so bad, Umi thought.

"Every time I see Kotori I feel so numb. I want to be the reason why she smiles... but then I see her smiling so... beautifully at someone else but me. It hurts me so damn much." Umi looked down and wiped her tears away.

She took the box out of her pants and slowly handed it to Maki. The redhead hesitantly accepted it and slowly opened it, her eyes widening at the sight.

It was a ring.

A beautiful gray ring.

"It was the ring I bought when we were younger," Umi explained in a husky voice.

"I kept all this time, praying and hoping that one day we'll meet again..." A pause.

Umi's face then turned pale and dread hanged over her eyes. In an emotionless voice, she whispered.

"The same ring that led me to kill my father."

---------------------------------------- 

 "I see, I understand. Absolutely. I won't miss it for the world..." The man turned off his phone and swiftly walked to the bed.

He slowly stripped his dress shirt off and flung it across the room. The man crawled onto the bed and slowly went in between the woman's legs.

"Who was it?" The woman asked.

"The Minamis. They were asking if I could come to their party." The man replied as he started grinding onto the woman's private, making the other moan.

"You'll be going right?" The woman managed to croak out as she moaned even more.

"Of course. After all... that Sonoda Umi will be there." He grinned maliciously, then he took off his pants and boxers.

The woman giggled, "I thought so... just try not to be too cruel to my little pet 'kay, Haru-kun?"

Haru chuckled, then he thrust in the woman's private. The both of them made a loud moan. In a quiet but husky voice, Haru replied.

"No worries... Kirane."

---------------------------------------- 

 Nozomi walked into the kitchen and saw Nico cooking their breakfast.

"Morning, Nicocchi." Nozomi yawned and stretched her arms.

Nico only glanced at her shoulder, "morning, big tits."

Nozomi sat down, not minding Nico's nickname to her. "Say, Nicocchi... can you do me a favor?"

Nico placed their breakfast on the table and looked confusedly at Nozomi.

"It depends what it is," Nico replied as she started digging into her food slowly.

"It's not that much... I just need you to knock some sense into Minami Kotori." Nozomi grinned mischievously at Nico.

The raven-haired girl grinned back.

"Finally showing her the true Sonoda Umi?" Nico questioned even though she knows the answer very well.

Nozomi only nodded while smirking.

This is going to be quite interesting... I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask for some reinforcement, Nozomi thought.

Hm? I wonder if Elicchi would like to help...

---------------------------------------- 

 Maki stared at Umi in bewilderment. She was about to ask what the girl was talking about but was immediately cut off by Umi.

"So please, Maki... tell me what happened to Kotori." Umi pleaded, still on her knees.

Maki sighed a bit. She stood up and gestured Umi to sit on her king size bed. The bluehead obliged.

Maki set the box down on her desk and stared at it for a while. She took a deep breath as she sat down, not facing Umi.

"They met when they were twelve years old, and I was still eleven..." SHe paused and turned to Umi completely.

"Haru, Kotori, and I were best friends... but Haru changed." She looked down slightly, avoiding eye contact with the other girl. Maki smiled slightly.

"He... was the reason why the accident happened in the first place."

----------------------------------------

"Haru-kun can be the dragon and I'll be the princess!" The small Maki declared.

Haru chuckled but still nodded. Kotori stared at them in confusion. Pointing at herself, Kotori asked, "then what am I?"

Maki made a face that shows that she was thinking really hard. "Hmmm... Kotori-nee can be the... knight!" The redhead grinned, showing her crooked teeth.

Both Haru and Kotori stared at each other before bursting into laughter. Maki stared at them in confusion, her head tilted and lips puckered slightly.

"Kids! Lunch is ready! Don't forget to wash your hands!" A voice came from the house.

The three children looked at each other for a second before racing into the house. They were laughing cheerfully. Everything was perfect, and... normal.

"So, Kotori... want to hang out tomorrow? You know... just the two of us?" Haru asked shyly while blushing a bit. Maki was at the sidelines watching closely.

Kotori, being a dense girl she is, looked confused. "Why not bring Maki-chan? I don't think she's busy tomorrow?" She questioned, oblivious to fact that she just rejected Haru.

A disappointed-looking Haru was about to reply but got interrupted by Kotori's mother.

"Kotori-chan, you have a letter from Umi-chan!" She said cheerfully.

At this, Kotori's eyes shined brighter and her smile became wider than anything. Completely ignoring Haru, Kotori ran to her mom and took the letter, enjoying every word she read.

Haru watched closely. His mouth curled into a frown and his eyes narrowed viciously. When Maki saw this, she laughed sarcastically at the boy.

"You'll never win against Umi-chan, Haru-kun." Maki grinned mischievously.

Haru glared at her. "Shut up, rotten tomato." He spat before stomping away.

Maki laughed harder at the boy as he fades away into one of the room.

Haru went into the guest room and grumbled angrily. "What does that Umi have that I don't?!" He asked no one frustratedly.

Biting his thumb, Haru accidentally tripped on something. It was a box sticking out from under the bed. Pulling it out, Haru saw that the box was full of dust and looked old.

He carefully pulled the lid off and took the contents out. There were a lot of files and documents. Haru's eyes widened when he read the files.

He then grinned with malice.

"Interesting... I could use these." Haru whispered to himself. "With this, Kotori will be with me forever." Haru thought of a brilliant plan.

"But I can't expose her now... maybe I'll wait. A year? Sure, let's go for a year." Haru decided.

A year before all hell breaks loose. A year 'til Haru reveals it all... a year until Kotori's accident...

----------------------------------------

One year later...

Haru stoically walked through the hallway, not minding all the stares he has been receiving. Knocking confidently on the door, Haru adjusts his tie and smoothed his hair.

"Come in!" The voice from the other side yelled.

Walking in the room, Haru then closed the door and locked it securely. She swiftly turned to smirk at the woman sitting on the chair.

"Oh! Haru-kun, what made you come over?" The woman asked confusedly.

"I just wanted to talk to you, Minami-san." Haru walked towards her.

"About what exactly?" She questioned.

Haru widened his smirk. He slammed a file down in front of Kotori's mother, and the said woman's eyes widened. Her shock turned into fear in an instant.

"H-how...? How did you get this...?" Her voice trembled.

"It doesn't matter where I got it. What matter is what's in those files." Haru took one of the paper and started walking around Kotori's mother.

"Let's see here... Minami Kaoru was arrested when she was younger..." Haru began.

This made the woman stiff visibly.

"And there was a letter written by you... It says that you weren't married at all in your entire life." Haru continued with a smirk.

"It also says that Kotori was a... one-night stand." Haru grinned evilly.

Kaoru gritted her teeth as she stood up from her chair. "What do you want, Haru?" She spoke.

Haru sat down again and crossed his legs, "I don't want anything... well, actually there is one thing that I want." He replied innocently.

Haru looked back at Kaoru with a threatening smile.

"I want your daughter."

0o0o0o0

Ahh~~ I'm finally doing Kotori's past! Also, a bit of a hint of Umi's past just now, huh?

I wasn't actually planning on doing two chapters for Kotori's past, but this chapter got a bit too long and this is where I ended it.

Also, I couldn't think of a name for Kotori's mom, so I just named her Kaoru from My Unrequited Love/This Love Won't Reach (Author was tMnR).

Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter bai~~~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 86 48
Rui and Tsukasa got into a dorm together and little did Tsukasa know, Rui might have a special feeling for him. Tsukasa ended growing a feeling for h...
291K 9.7K 26
Izuku Midoriya was in an accident in middle school that made him go deaf. He gave up on his hopes of becoming a hero and ended up moving schools. 6 y...
1K 42 6
Jirou and Kaminari have been dating for awhile. Normally, Momo would be ecstatic with happiness for her friend, but there's one problem- she likes Ji...
3.3K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...