LOVED✓

By _Bed_Of_Roses

A NOVEL ON STOCKHOLM SYNDROME BOOK 2 OF A THREE BOOK SERIES *TRIGGER WARNING* This book contains scenes that... More

soooo....
Chapter one- you'll be traveling tomorrow
chapter two - life is playing tricks on me, isn't it?
Chapter three- Since when did you have such a snappy mouth?
Chapter four- Keep that bastard under control.
Chapter six- Way too much
chapter seven- I don't leave Nuisances around my work place
Chapter eight- A Friend
Chapter nine- This Bastard
Chapter ten- Don't be a time waster
chapter eleven- So Dad was right huh?
Chapter twelve- Is that a bad thing?
Chapter thirteen- She had really changed
Chapter fourteen- I'm beginning to reconsider this entire idea
chapter fifteen- Not knowing better be damned
chapter sixteen- I think I discovered that already
Chapter seventeen- For all I know this girl is crazy
Chapter eighteen- But I'm not going to say it
Chapter Nineteen- I love this girl
Chapter Twenty- I'm not fine
Chapter Twenty one- P.S. touch her and you're dead
Chapter twenty two- Thank you
Chapter twenty three- A little play hurts no one
Chapter twenty four- A little prouder than when I stepped in
Chapter twenty five- Get out of my cellphone
Chapter twenty six - You don't learn do you?
Chapter twenty seven- I'm getting tired
Chapter twenty eight- when will murder serve a less penalty?
Chapter Twenty Nine- I know it was Mason
Chapter thirty- If you put it that way
Chapter Thirty one- I don't think so
Chapter thirty two- knowing who he is
Chapter Thirty Three- Dylan?
Chapter Thirty Four- Dylan and Iris?
Chapter Thirty Five- Tiniest thread ever created.
Chapter thirty six- What did I do?
Chapter thirty seven- Do we?
Chapter Thirty Eight- long night
Chapter Thirty Nine - Everyone drove home
Chapter Forty- He also has a sister.
Chapter Forty One- Something else.
Chapter Forty Two- Only worse this time
Chapter Forty Three- like a baby
Chapter forty four- just for you
Chapter Forty five- Finally
Chapter Forty Six- Two Children inside
Chapter Forty Seven- chatting away
Chapter Forty Seven B
Chapter forty eight- A successful exit
Chapter Forty Nine- At least
Chapter Fifty- Yes
Chapter fifty one- I need to grow
Not an update!
Chapter fifty two- I don't think
Chapter fifty three- I have a visitor
Chapter fifty four- I miss the little girl already
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six- I'm sorry
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight- I really don't care
Chapter fifty nine- She was out the door
Chapter Sixty- funny thing is
A√N / Sequel

Chapter five- oh, and it's Jules

34K 1.2K 372
By _Bed_Of_Roses

" Louisa.... Baby wake up " I cooed into the sleeping girls ear.

" No. Pillow. Soft"  she moaned softly and adjusted her position to cuddle with a nearby pillow.

  I really do not have time for this.

" Okay, here we go " I dragged her off the bed by her feet and she landed with a thump on the ground with her bum.

" Ouchie" She huffed and rubbed her rear vigorously, while I laughed at her cuteness.

" Okay baby. Bath, breakfast and then proof to Veronica that you're a World tourist" I cheerfully bribed her, knowing that she will definitely fall for it.

And she did.

She jumped up on her two feet and began to race to the bathroom.

" To the bath mobil!" She screeched and disappeared behind the door.

  This girl would never cease to amaze me.

_______________________________

  Right now, we're on our way to Dwight Academy, and one of the men I met yesterday is the one driving.

  Louisa is at the backseat singing 'the wheels on the bus go round and round '

While I'm observing the road to make sure I can remember it for another day.

" Very active kid you got there"  He said and caught my attention.

  Earlier he said his name Edward, and I'm planning on how to not forget that.

" Tell me about it " I rolled my eyes at Louisa who just gave me a toothy grin after hearing what Edward just said.

" What's her name?" He asked but eyes still on the road.

" I'm Louisa or you can call me June" She answered and went back to her nursery rhyme.

  Edward laughed at her behavior. " There's never a dull moment with her is there?"

" Sometimes i wish there was, she's got the energy of a million volts in one body" I groaned remembering all the nights she won't let me sleep just cause she's not tired.

  He laughed again before speaking up.

" How old is she, if I may ask?"

" She's five" And I wait for him to call her smaller than her age.

" She looks four or a really tall three but with time she'll get taller "

" I hope so too" I sighed and watched her tiny legs swing with joy as she sang another rhyme.

" I wonder how she feels being the little one in her class"

Now it was my time to laugh, I am a hundred percent sure that she can fight for herself. And that was the difference between us.

  Louisa fights for her survival.

Meanwhile I avoid fights to survive.

But that's a thing I could learn from the kid.

" She may be small, but won't be intimidated " And Edward found this my statement amusing.

" It's clearly stated in her name though. Louisa means a fighter or survivor right?"

  I nodded in apprehension and he just smiled.

   A few more moments of silence pass between us before I opened up again.

" What time does the school end?"

" I believe two, or two thirty of sort. Any issue?"

And I finish work by four.

" It can't be extended?"

" Well the school does have extracurricular activities everyday from two till three thirty"

Perfect !

" Great, after school and I mean by three thirty, can you bring her over to the office? I wanted us to take a stroll round the city "

" It will be my pleasure "

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hunter's P.O.V
———————

  I drive into the parking lot and crosscheck my hair in the side view mirror before getting out for the day.

  The chauffeur of the company comes to collect my keys and put the car in a preferable position.

   With quick steps I stride into the reception area and I see most people are already at work.

"Morning Sir" The receptionist greets before handing me the usual attendance file.

Meaning everyone turned up to work.

" Morning Clarissa, what of Miss Iris? Is she present?" I asked her as I signed at the bottom of the page.

" Sorry, who?"

I'm being asked who? Wasn't she here when that girl walked in yesterday?.

" Miss Iris? My replacement secretary?"

" Oooooh!" Now realization clear on her features " You mean Miss Jules, yes sir, she reported to work about thirty minutes ago "

  I checked the time on my wristwatch and it's eight fourty two.

" Thank you " I threw her a wink and took the elevator up.

   While answering the greetings of everyone I headed for the third door to my right and the nearest to my office.

  I opened the door and met her on a phone call.

" Okay, call back in an hours time and I'll get back to you. Alright." Then she dropped the phone.

" You were late" Were my first words to her as I maintained my stand by the door.

" How so? I was here by eight " Still sitting down she crossed her arms.

" I'm talking to you, and I require you stand" I glare in her direction expecting to get a response from her.

" And I'm listening, discoveries require I sit" She said smugly with a shrug

" You're proving to be a lot difficult to handle " I started making my way to her desk.

" Point of correction, I'm not a thing that you should handle and second, I was late how?" She remains in her position, unflinching.

  Usually she would have began to quiver or turned blue but now she's just sitting there. Daring me to make the move.

" You're particularly putting on an attitude " I stood directly in front of her now, the only thing separating us is her desk.

  She flipped her wavy hair backwards and bore a grin widely on her face.

" And I particularly don't care "

  She is trying to get on my nerves and she is doing it perfectly.

" Wherever did you toss your respect over the years?" I put my hands in the pockets of my trousers.

" Oh, you mean fear? Yeah I threw it in a recycling van five years ago " Her glare spoke louder than her words did.

  She still hates me after all these years.

  Well it's a good thing one mutual feeling still existed between us for the times past.

" You've got a fluffy mouth there, watch it " I placed my hands on her table and leaned into her face.

" You're invading my breathing area, one. I was late, how? Two."

  She didn't cower nor blink, rather she stared me back in the eyes and waited for her answer.

   Wherever she's been really toughened her up.

" You reported to work by eight this morning " I leaned away and took a few steps backwards from the table.

" Yes, like every other normal employee in the world would do " She rolled her eyes as if what I just said was ludicrous.

" But that's the issue, you're not any normal employee in the world, you work for me " I returned my hands to my pocket and smiled at the thoughts formulated in my head.

" So I work for the devil, big whoop"

  Now that was shocking. I was expecting something more like, so what time should I be reporting or I'm sorry, I'll try to be earlier tomorrow.

  But she said her statement and went ahead looking for a file on her desk.

" You're to report here by seven thirty as my secretary " I continued to talk because her behavior began to look like she had forgotten someone's standing here.

" So as your secretary, I'm to report thirty minutes early " She inquired as she raised her head to look back at me

" That's correct " I nodded

" Then as my boss?" Was the next she asked while crossing her arms.

The nerve of her.

" I'm the boss, I turn up whenever I want "

" Hmm, what an example you are for your employees " She commented and carried on her search for the file.

" You're gonna be coming to work by seven thirty every morning. Period!" I shouted and took a deep breath to calm myself.

" I never said I wasn't going to " She never raised her eyes, while searching for the file she responded with the most calm demeanor I've ever seen from her.

" Iris-" My tone about to warn her about frustrating me when she cut me short.

" Ying and Shang want to schedule a meeting for next Tuesday, should I accept or you'll like to speak to them yourself?" She finally looked at me and stretched out a file.

" What?" I really didn't comprehend what just happened. She's talking business?

" You heard me right." She said and dropped the file at the edge of the table then I picked it up to read.

  After a brief silence with my concentration on the paper she talked again.

" Oh...and it's Jules"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 575 15
Ever since they reunited to debut in Le Sserafim together, Yunjin has been Chaewon's loud, confident, lovable best friend. One day, Chaewon looks at...
496K 11.1K 59
I never knew my life could take such a turn. I never knew my mind could be filled with such thoughts... I never knew I could get used to being kidnap...
36.7K 1.2K 34
"You have no idea what you do to me, do you?" I ask "N-no" she answers "I'm in love you miss Woods" with that I claimed her lips. The kiss I've been...
76.6K 2.7K 34
All the girls are head over heels at this hot shot. He drinks, fucks, and gets high alot. After his whole life of shutting out everyone in his life b...