Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 118•

19.1K 481 459
By camrenkordied

A/N: Keep the names comin I need more input, No Wack Ass Names, no Oliver's, no Zach's, no Bens, no Jacobs, no Jessica's, no Kelsey's, no Cindy's, no Rachel's, no Kaitlyns, + (Noah fence to anyone with those names)

_

"Oh my God baby, look at this ring. Where'd you get it?" She gasped as we drove back to my mom's house and I smiled to myself.

"It was custom made, I've had it for over a year now." I itched the back of my neck and she happily stared at it.

"It's so... shiny." She mumbled and kept playing around with it.

"Oh my dear, it sure is hot in this car." She spoke over dramatically and fanned herself with her hand.

"Why don't you look over there, oh, I apologize for blinding you with this big rock on my finger." She gasped again and I started to laugh as she went on.

"Oh? We going on a swim missy? Well I may have to take off this ring or I'll sink right to the bottom." Her country accent was one hundred percent on at the moment and I died laughing.

"I really am putting on some weight my cinnamon apple, must take off this lovely ole diamond ass ring- oop, pardon my language it really gets me going at times."

"My wife? Oh my dear wife custom made this with her rich money, try and beat that Richard." She spat at her imagination and I laughed loudly.

She giggled with me as she continued to look down at her finger.

"It really is nice though, baby. I'm glowing because of it." She beamed and I felt my heart palpitate from her happiness.

"Good, I want nothing but the best for you." I kissed her hand and continued to drive.

"I guess a few people saw us leave the club." She giggled and looked through her phone.

"What is that?!" She laughed as she read the comments on whatever app she was on.

"Is that a ring- baby you bet it is, it's not even a ring it's a whole ass settlement. This is a whole two Maserati's."

"Try five." I bit my lip and her eyes widened.

"This is half a million dollars right now?" She whispered as if she were afraid and I giggled softly.

"Oh my god, half a million dollars is on my finger right now." She looked down at her hand again while I continued to drive.

"Holy shit." She whispered and I smirked while her phone started to buzz uncontrollably.

"Uh Roger." She mumbled and I suddenly frowned.

"That doesn't mean-"

"Hiii Roger!" Camila smiled as she answered her phone and I shifted in my seat.

"Uh.. yes, I did- literally thirty minutes ago actually." She nervously laughed and I glanced at her as she continued to look down at her hand.

"Thank you, no I didn't know. I mean I wasn't gonna hide this massive ring. It's impossible anyway." She laughed again before starting to speak up, "People really have a good eye out, damn."

"Didn't Perez get fired though? Wait, it's already in the works at E News? It's been like five seconds!" She panicked and grabbed my arm with her left hand.

"Roger, do what you have to, I'm not gonna let some news outlet tell everyone I'm engaged. I wanna do that on my own. I mean they can speculate all they want but they deserve to hear it from me or Y/NN. Especially my pregnancy. But that's a different time, they already blasted me." She sighed and I smirked as I remembered how TMZ put up an article claiming Camila was actually pregnant.

But it was really just a Twitter thread of fans being the detectives they are.

"Yeah, of course, I'll make another post about the abroad tours. You know me, I hate to disappoint my fans."

"Yep! Okay, but please don't let that story get out yet. I don't want them confirming anything until I confirm it." She politely demanded and I pulled down the street where my moms condo was.

"Thank you, again."

She then put down her phone and sighed deeply as she looked my way, "I guess some of the people outside took pictures of us walking out and saw the ring."

"Who wouldn't see it?" I joked and she smirked cutely before reaching up and caressing the back of my neck.

"You're definitely gonna get some tonight." She whispered and I quirked up an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

"Good thing I'm already pregnant, you don't have to pull out." She mumbled again and I briefly closed my eyes as I thanked the Gods above.

"Hurry home." She knew exactly what I wanted and apparently I knew what she wanted too.

_

"Lemme see that ring baby!" I heard my moms voice loud and clear.

I separated from Camila's hasty lips and gulped as I pushed her a foot away from me. I didn't need my mother stopping anything tonight.

"Aw I'm so glad you're gonna officially be one of us." She brought Camila into a hug and Camila laughed softly.

"Okay now, don't crush the baby." I joked as I wiped my lips that still were smeared with Camila's lip gloss.

Camila happily showed off her ring before resting her other hand on her belly. I smiled to myself as she started talking about how the night went and I leaned back.

"You're really starting to show now, I mean it's been kinda noticeable for a couple weeks but wow." My mom mumbled in awe and I tiredly turned my head just to see Dean walk down the stairs.

"Uh what the hell are you doing here?" I stopped him dead in his tracks and he whipped his head around.

"H-Hi! I-I'm Dean, Y/S/N has literally told me so much about you. It's so nice to meet you and- you! Especially you! Camila Cabello, Y/S/N loves you." He shakily shook my hand then Camila's while I stared a hole into his head.

"You never answered my question, how very inconsiderate and rude of you-"

"I'm so sorry, Y/S/N said I was allowed to come over, I know it's late. I never meant to intrude on any plans-"

"Baby." Camila giggled softly as she gripped my arm.

I took an unnoticed deep inhale from my nose and sighed out loudly as I rolled my eyes.

"You better be gone within the hour, I'm Y/N. Her big sister. Her only sister. And if I ever have to see or hear my baby sister cry because of your greasy ass.. I will tear you apart." I leaned into him and then patted his arm harshly.

"I can hire people, don't forget that!" I smiled sarcastically and he laughed off as he slowly started backing up.

"Uhm congratulations on your engagement and the pregnancy. Y/S/N told me how much you wanted this." He smiled and I clenched my jaw as I felt a tingle deep down.

Damnit. Now I like him.

"Go away now." I nodded my head and my mom slapped my arm as she rolled her eyes.

"Be nice to him, he's good." She lightly scolded me and I smacked my lips as I sat down in the living room chair.

"Where was this when I was sixteen and in love?" I scoffed and laughed when her eyes narrowed down at me.

"You was fuckin' in my house!" She slapped the couch and I laughed as I pulled Camila down on top of me.

I rested my hand on her tummy and I looked my mom dead in her eyes. I started to laugh a bit and straightened out, "So you're telling me, Y/S/N isn't?" I raised my eyebrows causing Camila to giggle.

"They are really close." Camila added and I hummed siding with her.

"Oh hell no." My mom whispered and I rubbed Camila's thighs smoothly.

"Oh yeah mama, go check on them right now." I dared her and I spoke too soon cause I heard my sister giggle as she came down the stairs.

She was all ditzy and flustered causing me smirk and bury my mouth against Camila's arm to hide it.

"Y/S/N! Come here." My mom hissed her over to us and I watched my sister's flustered state become a scared one.

"Uh yes mama?" She played that damn victim role and I grabbed Camila's hand.

Y/S/N looked my way as her eyes started to glare my way and she crossed her arms.

"Did Y/N's dumbass say something to you?" She rolled her eyes and my mom looked at her as if she were crazy.

"You better not be talking to me. Why don't you take that sweater off it's warm enough in this house." My mom silently threatened and my sister immediately went into a shy mode.

Got you, you little hoe.

"I'm good, mama, I'm still a little cold-"

"Take that damn sweater off." My mom squinted her eyes and I kept back a deep laugh.

I kept my smile hidden behind Camila's shoulder and watched this all unfold.

"But mama-"

My mom started to get up and my sister cursed underneath her breath, "Fine!" My sister huffed and snatched the sweater off and tossed it at me.

Camila caught it with an accidental laugh and my sister smoothly tossed her hair over her neck.

"Now can I have it back? I'm cold." My sister crossed her arms and I saw a little redness start to peek out from her shirt.

"What's that on your neck?" I called out and they both looked at me.

My sister threw daggers through her eyes and I tried so hard to keep back a laugh. My mom got up and snatched her hair in a fist and gasped loudly.

"Oh hell no!" My mom shouted loudly then as I covered my eyes for a moment I heard a smack.

"Dean getcho fucking ass down here!" She screamed and I tapped Camila's thighs as the cue to leave.

As my mom yelled loudly I pulled her into me and kissed the top of her head, "Always got your back ma." I smirked and my sister glared at me with tears in her eyes.

"Payback." I mouthed to her as I rested my chin on my moms head.

"Fuck You." She mouthed back quickly and I heard Dean come our way.

"Camila and I have a dinner so, we'll leave you to it. See ya." I grabbed Camila's hand and she giggled softly.

"Shut up!" My sister snapped at us when she heard Camila's laugh and I immediately stopped to give her a piece of my mind.

But my mom slapped her again, "Don't you talk to my baby like that! She's carrying a fucking child! Sit your dirty ass down!" My mom yelled and Camila tugged on my hand to lead us back out the door.

"You are such a shit starter." Camila laughed as we left out the condo.

"You have no idea how many times she's snitched on me. But it's okay, that was the first and last time I'm doing that." I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"Good, now let's get a nice hotel. We're gonna stay there awhile." She practically purred and I smirked to myself as we left the building entirely.

My fiancée, wow.

(I'm sorry don't hate me)

_

The sun seeped into the room from the open balcony doors and windows. Camila cutely sipped on some coffee next to me as she went through her phone. I groaned as I went to rub my face but my wrists were trapped.

"Babe.. you said you'd take them off." I whispered as my throat felt very scratchy and she looked my way.

"Hm?" She turned to me and her eyes suddenly widened.

"Oh shit- I'm so sorry, I really forgot. I've been stuck on this damn app for hours." I groaned as she set her coffee down and straddled my waist.

She unlocked the fluffy cuffs and my arms were free and I yawned loudly as I massaged my wrists. She smiled down at me and I smiled back before reaching for her and kissing her lips. My hands slowly making their way down the dip of her back. I hummed when she softly but my bottom lip, "Give me a couple more hours." She whispered and I giggled before kissing her lips again.

I groaned lowly as she slid off of me and I was left with a half chub and I leaned up. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes and yawned as she grabbed her phone once more. She looked at me and then down at my exposed member before looking back at the phone.

"I'm gonna post it now, I don't want anything to leak. They practically already know anyway." She mumbled and I moved until I was on my side with my head into her neck.

"Do what you want to, I'm here for it." I mumbled tiredly as I felt like I needed to fall back asleep.

"Okay I'm gonna do it, oh my god I'm happy." She lightly squealed and I opened my eyes to watch her screen from her shoulder.

That was until I pressed myself against her thigh and she sighed and took me into her hand. I smiled as I hummed into her shoulder again.

@AmernnJoansenn: bitch did I see what I think I just saw

@AmernnJoansenn: omg are they really engaged? That's was a big ass ring on sweeties finger at the club last night

@DaddyY/NN: Who proposes at a club? 💀

   @SERENTITTY: @DaddyY/NN noooo remember like three years ago people were saying Y/N and Camila met at the VMA after party ? That's the club.

@DaddyY/NN: omg that's so fucking sweet

@EricasHoe: y'all actin like they really got engaged nobody knows shit yet

   @AmernnJoansenn: @EricasHoe you don't just randomly start wearing a diamond ass ring honey

@Karlasimpact: bet you cause she pregnant 🤰🏻

@Camilasdildoee: we got a true Y/Ship/N collab omg

@Camilasdildoee: we got that triple threat oh shet! SONG, MARRIAGE, AND BABIES! BOOM BITCH!

@FreeFifthHarmony: Don't you see what management are trying to do? They're trying to divert your attention to Camila and Y/NN when Erica JUST dropped two albums full of songs plus more confessing her love for Y/NN. This is so pr.

    @AmernnJoansenn: @FreeFifthHarmony i-is this bitch forreal?

@SERENTITTY: @FreeFifthHarmony

@Karlasimpact: I really can't my guy, I'm crying. These bitches literally had S E X in HD London paparazzi video and ppl STILL think it's pr. Y'all gonna deny this until you die iM CRYINGGG

"Fuck." I whispered as I closed my eyes and she twisted her wrist as she pumped me.

"P-Post it when you're done." I whispered and she giggled to herself before letting me subconsciously thrust into her hand.

Strings of precum slid down my protruding shaft and against her thigh. She pushed me to my back and sat right on my thighs just to give her attention to my buddy. I gulped as I closed my eyes again, "You're a sex addict." She pumped me nice and slow as her other hand traced my head.

"Oh yeah." I sighed out in agreement and I felt myself ooze out some more.

I felt chills down my spine as she jerked me off with a faster pace, all the while she leaned forward. She was whispering shit from last night again and I curled my toes as she tugged on me faster. I groaned as she nipped at my neck and hissed her words into my ear. Suddenly I let go not even trying to hold back and felt it shoot up my stomach. It reached my chest and she kissed my lips before swiping her tongue across my breasts.

I watched her tongue swirl around before she brought up her cum stained fingers and sucked it off. I felt myself start to harden again which she felt and she smirked.

"Give me a moment." She said again and I groaned in sexual pain when she picked up her phone, again.

She sat on my lap nude as she typed away then deleted what she was gonna say. Then sat there thinking while I was dying, wanting more of her. I rested my hands on her waist then stopped when my hands felt the little bump of her belly. She stopped typing and her eyes looked down at me and she smiled.

"What if I just had the baby right now? Like poof, screaming baby coming out of me. Blood, egg sack juice would like be everywhere... I would uncontrollably poop on you." She gave me an insight of what went through her brain and I really didn't appreciate it this time.

I stared at her baffled at how fast she could get me going and how fast she could shoot me down.

"Get off of me." I mumbled and her eyes went wide before she started to giggle.

I leaned up as my hard on started to go away and she groaned before laughing.

"Baby! Did I just ruin it?"

"Fuck yeah." I scoffed and she giggled deeply as I walked to the bathroom.

"I made a joke that killed your boner." She sang and I rolled my eyes as I stood in front of the toilet.

Then realizing my phone had been in the restroom the entire night since it practically started in here. I grabbed my phone as I tried to take a leak and noticed the battery at eighteen percent. I went to Instagram when I saw Camila's new post and smiled to myself.

(Don't judge whores)

Once I finished and washed my hands I snatched the door open to see her standing up on the bed. She was typing on her phone again and I wondered what she had been talking about. Since she already posted the Insta video, "What are you doing now?"

"I need to find a way to say I gotta cancel the tour for now." She huffed and I loved how we were literally just walking around like cavemen.

Literally not an article of clothing on either of us, she looked up at me and tossed me the phone.

"You do it, help me." She sighed and I nodded.

"Finally, I can get this over with." I pulled up the text feed and started to type.

@Camila_Cabello: my overseas fans please don't be mad :(

@Camila_Cabello: i have to cancel the tour for a few months until everything in my life is settled. i promise when i get back i'll make it the best tour ever ✨✨

"I do not text like that." She laughed as she read it from my phone and I hummed.

"Sure you don't." I looked down as a new tweet from me appeared.

@SuperY/N: @FreeFifthHarmony u sure about that?

"Oooooh, don't get me in trouble now." I giggled and leaned over to softly smack her ass.

"Never, daddy." She smirked and I leaned my head against her back.

"I swear if you fart-"

"Shut up." She laughed as I went through her Twitter and she went through mine.

@AmernnJoansenn: I FUCKING KNEW IT BITCH

@SERENTITTY: DJDJSKSK THEYRE FUCKING ENGAGEDDDDDDDDDDD

@Karlasimpact: MY FUCKING GOD DID YOU SEE THE RING ISJSKSNSK IM FUCKING SHOOK

@Camilasdildoee: OMDHSJSKKS IM CRYING THATS MY PARENTS

@Ambersgap: Y/NN TOLD THAT PYSCHO BITCH UGHHH WHAT A FUCKING DAY

@NALLY: they're getting married omFG CAMILA IS GETTING MARRIED BABY MILA IS GETTING HITCHED OH FUCK

@Karlasimpact: #pregnant ! IM FUCKING CALLING IT RN RIGHT NOAAWWWWW

@uKmila: she.. also cancelled her tour.. I- bitch why :(

    @Karlasimpact: @uKmila
P R E G N A N T

@AmernnJoansenn: oh? And a cancelled tour? Bbyg makin some moves we weren't expecting 👀

    @SERENTITTY: @AmernnJoansenn making BIG family MOVES huh

@AmernnJoansenn: they prob fuckin rn

    @brCamilizer: @AmernnJoansenn wouldn't doubt it💀

@Karlasimpact: @SuperY/N daddy? Can I be invited to the wedding? I wanna see you pop lock and drop it with knocked up Mila ❤️thx

@knockedupmila: @SuperY/N this is who you're marrying 💀💀💀💀

@SuperY/N: @knockedupmila WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS OMG!

@Camila_Cabello: @knockedupmila you guys really are filling up my heart with these lost pictures omfg

@SuperY/N: @Camila_Cabello you can have your phone back now Y/N, I'm done looking at myself

"You took my meme-"

"I don't care!" I yelled and she giggled while I bit her ass.

"Ow!" She laughed deeply as I pulled up and laid on top of her back.

"You love me?" I pouted as my head curved into her neck.

"I love you." She giggled and I noticed her heated cheeks.

"I love you." She started to laugh again as I fluttered my eyelashes across her cheek.

She pressed my cheeks together before kissing my lips and I smiled as I leaned up kissing up her face. She buried her head downwards and I laughed against her head before rolling off and looking back at my phone.

@SERENTITTY: so.. wait. If Camila had Y/NNs phone doesn't that mean CAMILA was the one who told that stupid pr bitch off LMAOO

@Serendipity: @Camila_Cabello @SuperY/N congratulations on the engagement guys.

@SuperAmber: oh? I neverrrr saw this coming 🙄

@SuperAmber: You know what's next tho right 😏😏

      @Karlasimpact: @SuperAmber PREGNANCY BITCH STOP IGNORING ME

@SuperErica: @Camila_Cabello @SuperY/N you have no idea how happy I am to hear this. Your happiness is my happiness. I wish you guys the best.

@SERENTITTY: @SuperErica

@Y/NsDICK: @SuperErica

@tipsyy/l/n: I'm here for it. @SuperErica

@SuperNat: MY BABIESSSS!! FINALLY!! FUCK! You been had that ring for too long🤣🥰

@SuperNat: I really can't wait omg I wanna help with the wedding

@AllyBrooke: So proud of you @Camila_Cabello

@Y/NxCabello: FUCKKXKSKSKZZKJXKS BRING BACK FIFTH HARMONY YAAAAASDSZZZSS

@SERENTITTY: ALLY AJDJDJ A FUCKING QUEEN

@normani: @Camila_Cabello @SuperY/N you've loved this girl for so long, you've loved, you've been hurt, she's been hurt. I'm so happy that you're happy now. Shine bright babycakes. You guys deserve it.

@AmernnJoansenn: HOLY FUCK

@DaddyY/NN: DINAH?! LAUREN?! YOUR NEXT BITCH

@DinahThighs: 4H at Camila's wedding??? Fuck yES!

@oceaneyesrica: what. Nah. Y/N and Erica belong to each other wtf

@serenadey/n: wow tbh I never thought it would happen this fast.. poor Erica :(

@friendzonedseren: nah something gotta be comin up and something big

@AmernnJoansenn: THESE PRESSED CAMREN/ERICA SHIPPERS ARE MAD FUNNY RN YAALL LMAOO

@AmernnJoansenn:
Camila: "y/n and I are getting married"
Antis:

@Karlasimpact: camila in three months

@y/nsanatomy: this doesn't make any fucking senseee what? Where did this come from?

      @Karlasimpact: @y/nsanatomy CAUSE SHES PREGNANT

@AmernnJoansenn: @Karlasimpact SHUT UP! WE GET IT

@Karlasimpact: @AmernnJoansenn YOU DONT! KARLA BABY CAMILA IS PREGNANT AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT

   @universalkordei: @Karlasimpact maybe cause she's getting fat ?

@Karlasimpact: @universalkordei HAVE you not ever seen Camila Cabello?! She eats everything she sees and she doesn't gain an ounce! It only goes to her ass!

@freakycabello: the Anti's are going crazy rn 💀💀 they're literally acting like it's the end of the world

@AmernnJoansenn: Anti's rn

"Get up I'm hungry." Camila groaned and I grunted as I continued scrolling down.

"Babyyyy!" She whined then once I didn't answer she turned over causing me to smirk.

"I'm hungry too." I leaned in and my tongue started to swipe up her pelvic.

"Y/NN." She let out that beautiful laugh and picked up my head.

I giggled as I kissed up her body while her legs wrapped around my torso.

"Order some room service then." I mumbled against her lips and she hummed as she swirled her hips.

"Then get up." She pecked my lips and I smiled against hers.

"I'm good." I sighed and laid my head against her bare chest.

"You're lucky I love you." She giggled and I kept my eyes closed.

I really am.

___________________

This is practically two chapters so enjoy whores

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then you're a burnt piece of celery

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
81.3K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
139K 3.3K 25
You and Camila had the kind of young love every teenager wants. To them everything was perfect...until it wasn't. Until everything came crashing down...