30 Day OTP Challenge

De ArceusInsanity

My Ship is Blue x Green x Red x Shadow x Vio. So I will be doing the parts and building up to the grand final... Mais

Day 1 Holding Hands (Blue x Green)
Day 2 Cuddling Somewhere (Blue x Red)
Day 3 Gaming/ Watching a Movie (Blue x Shadow)
Day 4 On a date (Blue x Vio)
Day 5 Kissing (Green x Red)
Day 6 Wearing Each Other's Clothes (Shadow x Green)
Day 7 Cosplaying (Green x Vio)
Day 8 Shopping (Shadow x Red)
Day 9 Hanging Out With Friends (Vio x Red)
Day 10 Animal Ears (Shadow x Vio)
Day 11 Wearing Kigurumis (Blue x Green x Red)
Day 12 Making Out (Blue x Shadow x Green)
Day 13 Eating Ice Cream (Blue x Green x Vio)
Day 14 Genderswap (Blue x Shadow x Red)
Day 15 Different Clothing (Blue x Vio x Red)
Day 16 During Their Morning Rituals (Blue x Shadow x Vio)
Day 17 Spooning (Shadow x Green x Red)
Day 18 Doing Something Together (Green x Vio x Red)
Day 19 In Formal Wear (Shadow x Green x Vio)
Day 20 Dancing (Shadow x Vio x Red)
Day 21 Baking (Blue x Shadow x Green X Red)
Day 22 In Battle (Blue x Shadow x Vio x Red)
Day 23 Arguing (Blue x Shadow x Green x Vio)
Day 24 Making up (Blue x Green x Vio x Red)
Day 25 Gazing into Each Other's Eyes (Shadow x Green x Vio x Red)
Day 26 Something Involving Marriage
Day 28 Something Ridiculous
Day 29 Something Sweet
Day 30 Something Hot
Day 31 Bonus (Lemon)

Day 27 On One of Their Birthdays

100 6 25
De ArceusInsanity

Third person pov.

After a long debate over if they should celebrate their birthday on different days of the year, or just keeping it the same, they went with the simpler. All of them got their own job for the day and how it would represent all of them.

Red job was obvious to anyone who ever talked to him. He baked the cake. The icing was always white, and always had five, 1 to 1 and a half cm, layers. Angel, chocolate, lemon, a fruity mix and red velvet. He always choose a different filling each year; the first being just icing, but it quickly ended up being a competition against himself.

Green was in charge of what they did; deciding if it would be a large event or just between a few family and friends. He had to make the list a month in advance and would place suggestions on what the others liked. His job also included where, and when was the latest people could be there.

Blue and Shadow would always make some form of furniture together for the house. It was always simple as they didn't have a lot of skill in that department by any means. But the heroes would never get rid of them, it just had too much sentimental value to it.

Vio had long since given himself the job of budgeting. In no way grand but someone had to do it. He also made sure none of the others ever peaked at their presents, Shadow was definitely an obstacle on that front. He made sure the other had the supplies they needed. And at some point he ended up with the job of making the invitations.

Of course some traditions developed between their Father and the Princess. She had gotten them each a charm bracelet and every year they'd get a new piece. The first a little marble of their colours, the second a silver copy of their second weapon, the third represented a hobby of theirs, and the fourth their element. The Father would get them either armor or a weapon each. Shadow's first gift from him even became his second weapon, a whip, with an obsidian gem at the base.

Each year was something special between them, as it reminded them of who they had.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 54 11
This is a triple love story between my top three ships in the banana bus crew. Even (Vanoss) deals with the guilt of loving Jon (H20). He doesn't ev...
57.5K 1.8K 24
When four great powers come together - they form a typhoon. Volleyball was how they met, but it wasn't what kept them together. Two owls, a cat and a...
17.5K 637 36
James T. Kirk was confident in his path in life. Just one more year in the academy and he'd graduate and be a captain in no time. But, while he still...
592K 16.1K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...