🄳🄸🅁🅃🄼🄾🅄🅃🄷 ®🄼🄷🄰ⓧ🄼...

Shinseini által

Roles. We were all given roles to play. The Hero and The Villain. It's quite common in this world. The hero... Több

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine

Chapter Eight

8.9K 341 67
Shinseini által

You quietly sat in Mei's work shop, lazily swinging your legs back and forth, enjoying the sweet pastry treat you had for breakfast. You knew Mei before U.A, and became her "baby tester" for her new inventions. Due to Mei having most her creations be a success, you never backed down from the opportunity. "And there we go! With this new baby, you'll be able to jump from high places, while having a good grip from others! The wires are strong enough to latch on to at least three to five individuals at a time! Lets try it out now!" Mei said as she hooked two the bracelets onto both of your wrist.

You adjusted the two bracelets, seeing as they matched with the dark theme of your costume. Just before you could test it, Nagisa stepped in the workshop, wearing his hero suit for the school trip. Your costumes were similar, even the fact of wearing a large coat with a hood that covered your faces, along with the eye mask, to hide your identities. You basically left the costume making to professionals who knew what you both would prefer in your costumes.

The long black sleeves to your coat dropped past your hands, just as the back end of the coat reached down the ankles on your black laced boots. There was nothing flashy about your costume besides the red symbol on the back of your coat. Nagisa's outfit was all white, gold lacings in place. For his quirk he had to comfortable and expose a bit for skin so he won't stretch out the suit.

"Heya Mei, had fun experimenting on my brother?" The blonde asked her. "Almost, but sadly I must wait for the feedback of my new baby when Y/n returns." Mei said dramatically. "Don't worry Mei, Y/n will tell ya' when we're back." He said, wrapping his around your shoulders, looking to him with a surprised smile. "Hey, in those boots, your just one inch taller!" He said with a laugh. You stared boredly at him, before pushing his arm away and walking out the room. "Oh come on Y/n, I'm sorry!" Nagisa yelled as he chased after you, profusely apologizing.

Once you were out of the school building with your class, Nagisa stood at your side, muttering a soft sorry to you before bringing his attention to Iida. "Gather around class 1-A! Using your student numbers form two line so we can aboard the bus in an orderly fashion." Iida said, blowing his whistle once more. "Man, he's already kicking into gear. Huh?" Nagisa said to you, nudging you in your side, to where you gently moved along with his nudge. "Awww, don't do that to me." He chuckled, bringing you back into your place. "Besides, you aren't that short anyways and you- I'm making it worse huh?" Nagisa asked, having you only nod emotionlessly.

"But you still love your brother, right?" He asked, and one agin you nodded, having him slightly jump in glee. Once you both were over the whole short fiasco, the class would aboard the bus, which ruined Iida's boarding strategy, causing the others to laugh. Nagisa took the window seat as you sat on the other side of him, finding it better this way. The class would all talk about one another's quirks whilst you played a random shooting game on your phone, allowing Nagisa to lean against you, recharging the bit of energy he had for the trip.

You listened in on your classmates conversations over their quirks, you knew if Nagisa was awake he'd be amazed by every single on one of their abilities. "Well if we're stating the obvious, I'd like to ask something, about you actually." Asui said, with her gaze turned to you, along with the others. You looked back her blankly, pausing in the middle of the match you were in. "What is your quirk?" She questioned with a slight head tilt. You managed to go on in this school for a while without being asked that question, most people refrained asking you anything due to you not speaking, or some just assumed it was because you don't speak. In reply to Asui's question, you shrugged your shoulders.

"Wait, what!? You don't know your quirk?" Mina asked, shocked by your answer. You only shrugged, yet again, watching as she pouted and begin to wonder what your quirk could possibly be. "Okay, okay, let's just ask Nagisa. He's his brother, of course he would know." Kirishima said. But that idea was shot down at the sight of the tall blonde falling asleep against you. "Well that backfired." Ojiro said with a light laugh. "Aww, come one! Tell us!" Kaminiart begged you. "Wait, probably his quirk has to do with the fact that the can't talk! Yeah, that's it! That's why you don't talk right? Cause it has to do with your quirk!" Mina said, having the others agree as you ignored the theory.

"Hey, settle down. We're here." Aizawa told you all in his usual tired tone. "Yes, sir." They all replied, besides you and Nagisa. You gently nudged your brother awake with your elbow, hearing softly groan and yawn as he woke up. "Wow, we're already here. This place looks awesome." He yawned, rubbing his tired eyes. Once the bus was parked, you all got off the the bus in an orderly fashion to Iida's wishes. As you walked down the steps of the bus, you lifted up your hood too block the bright sunlight from your face.

"Well hello everyone, I've been waiting for you." A robotic voice said. You looked to see one of the many pro heroes of the century. The space shuttle hero, Thirteen. "Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Uraraka told, as she shook Nagisa in a frantic manner. "Me too, their black hole quirk is so cool!" He beamed, before quieting down when he received a glare from Aizawa. "Come, one everyone, I won't wait to show you all what's inside." Thirteen said, pointing back at the USJ building.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Kirishima cheered as you were all taken inside the building. With your slow pace, you managed to walk along said Aizawa, who kept his pace matched with yours, just so he wouldn't lose sight of you. "Holy crap! This place looks like some type of amusement park." Kaminari exclaimed in shock as he looked around the massive building before him. You looked around the building with a blank stare, only tuning half of time during Thirteen's speech.

You flinched when Aizawa brushed past you, his arm gently grazing yours. "Where's All Might? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead." He said as he approached Thirteen. "Actually, it's something else. Apparently, he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all of his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge." You overheard Thirteen say.

    That struck worry into your heart. Too much power? How could the number one hero use to much power? You thought.
"Tch, that man in the height responsibility." Aizawa scoffed in a sarcastic tone. "Let's get started." He ordered. "Excellent, before we begin, let me just say one more thing." Thirteen told as they began to ramble.

    "Now, any questions, or request even?" Thirteen asked. You raised your hand, gaining the attention from the pro hero. "Yes, you. What might you need?" They asked. Thirteen would watch your hands move slowly, unaware of what you needed. "Oh, he's asking to use the bathroom, and where that is." Nagisa said. "Ah, yes, the bathroom is down the left hall, you'll have to take another left and then you'll find it." Thirteen told you. You would nod and look to Nagisa, seeing as he smiled to you.

    "You'll find me." He said, and with that, you left. On your walk to the bathroom, you scrolled on your phone. You truly didn't need to use the bathroom, you just didn't want to do anything, best way to do that was hide out in the bathroom. Just having just some time for yourself was best for you, sure it wasn't an honorable thing for a student to do, but you could care less. Once your reached the bathroom, you huddled in the corner of the bathroom, pulling in your earbuds and popping in a cherry flavored gum. Just as you did, you got a text from Nagisa.

BB: Are you legit skipping the trip?
BB: If you are, you are grounded young man! 😡

You're in my business? Don't do that,

BB: Omg, bro you have to be a good kid
BB: If dad gets on my ass I'm snitching

You don't snitch on me, I won't snitch on you for sneaking out

BB: You have a deal. Dad hates C.

I had legit no idea you actually snuck out, with C of all people! 😂
Nagisa Crimson, his quirk: Dumbass 😂

BB: Oh fuck you, I'm getting you back for that 😂

    You let out a small huff as small smile came your face. You would chew and pop your gum as you went back to playing your game before, finding more entertainment in that than the trip itself. Eventually you decided it was time to head back to trip at hand. The moment you were up on your feet, the lights in the building flickered as loud thuds of the building being struck were heard, shaking the building. Your breath hitched as your mind raced with thought. With no second to waste you tucked your phone in your pocket and ran out of the bathroom. As you ran down the hall,  you heard yells of your classmates as a chilling laughter and a scratching voice echoed through the building.

    You jumped onto the wall, and keeping your balance there before jumping to the next. Jumping from wall to wall, you reached the top rail, of which you stood looking down at pure destruction. The only explanation of this, was a villain attack. You watched as dark purple mist clouded the air, mainly surrounded by a man. The man was hunched over, but you could tell he was rather tall despite his horrible posture. His light blue hair shined in the dark mist he was protected in. You saw the large hand that covered most of his face, as other hands latched onto his arms. His quirk must deal with hands. You thought to your self.

    "SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!" A creature cried. You saw a large creature that had the body of a muscular man, the beak of a bird and a open scalp exposing its brain. You cringed at the sight of it, but that feeling of cringe left the minute you witnessed it pin Aizawa to the ground. You spat out your previous gum, before taking in a new piece, popping it loudly as you did. You scanned over the USJ, hearing a loud cry from the shipwreck zone.

    "AAAAAAAH BAD GUYS!!!" They screamed. The voice rung in your ears but you couldn't tell who it was. Nonetheless, it was one way for you to get closer to your classmates, but you had to find a way to get to them without being seen. Going down on foot would basically be a suicide, so you're only way was up.

    That way there didn't seem to hard, just as long that you weren't noticed by any villains. With a single pop of you gum, you held up your arm, firing the wire to the ceiling. It seemed strong enough for you to either cling or swing your way there. But was your plan when you get there? You shrugged your shoulders and planned to think when you got there, before swinging yourself across, extending out your arms each time your swung all the way to the shipwreck zone.

Once you made it, you looked below to see villains in the water, surrounding the ship that had three of your classmates. From what you could see from above, it was Mineta, Asui, and Midoriya. So that's who was screaming. You thought to yourself before you allowed yourself to fall on top of the yacht, taking the attention of three students. "AHHH, HE'S GONNA KILL US!!" Mineta shrieked, reaching to his head to be stopped by Midoriya, who was just as startled.

"Mineta, calm down, it's just Y/n." He assured. "Y/n? How did he make it here without getting caught?" Asui asked as you joined the three. You gestured to your bracelets as your answer. "I see, he used the wire built in the bracelet to swing himself above ground, that's how he got here unnoticed." Midoriya said, getting a nod of approval from you. "Maybe we can use his wires to swing across the bad guys below, it's not like they can reach from above." Asui said.

    You walked up to the railing, looking down to see the few villains that stayed afloat in the water. Just swinging over them wouldn't be the best idea, they'd obviously see and use water to strike you all down. Water was clearly their advantage. You tapped Midoriya on his shoulder, taking his full attention once. You would shake your head and sign to him of your plan. "What's he saying? Does he have an idea?" Mineta nervously asked.

    "He's saying..we'd have to fight." The green haired boy answered. "FIGHT!? Did he hit his head on the way here?! These guys might have something to defat All Might and you think we can take them on!? We should wait and leave this to the-" With one swift hit, you managed to silence Mineta and his annoying cries of fear. Just from the look you gave him it read, Shut Up. "But Y/n has a point. The villains down there most likely have the upper ground in the water, which is where the assume we'll fight." Midoriya told.

    "Which means, they knew about the courses in the USJ before they came in." Asui added, getting a nod of approval from you. "Exactly, but there's something odd about their planning." Midoriya said with a puzzled look. "And what would that be...?" Mineta questioned, rubbing where he was hit in the head.

"They don't know our quirks."

"Yumi, where is my son?"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.4K 159 28
Hero... What was it again? A dream I aspired to be when I was a kid. I know, pretty stupid to forget the meaning of what you want accomplish. Hero :...
220K 3.3K 60
The title says it all, I will include as many of the villains I can, if I feel there is enough information about them. I do not own these characters...
50.5K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
404K 12.3K 28
Midoriya has no quirk. His father decided to leave him in a random forest and Midoriya decided to live by himself. Nothing comes from trusting people...