Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XL
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIX
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: CX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXI
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: XCII

7.1K 460 322
By mociminji

🖋

"Mr. Kim... is it really okay for me and Jimin to stay at your place?" Yoongi asked hesitantly, placing his bag at the entrance door.

Mr. Kim quirked an eyebrow, "Of course! Why not? You and Jimin are my daughter-in- I mean, Y/N's friends." Yoongi tensed a bit.

"But..."

Has Namjoon told his father about me?

"But, we have no more spare room, is that alright if you stay in Namjoon's bedroom with Jimin as well?"

"And oh, I warn you..."

Or maybe Namjoon had...

"Don't touch his computer. He especially hated that." Mr. Kim added

Or maybe he hadn't..

"You and Namjoon can share a bed too. I will prepare a blanket and extra bed for Jimin to sleep with."

"I don't think that's a g-" before Yoongi could deny, Mr. Kim had already pushed his thin body toward the stairs.

Yoongi glanced back at a smiling Mr. Kim before sighed defeatedly. With lots of hesitation, the wolf boy found himself climbed up the stairs.

It's going to be chaotic soon..

"Alright! It's going to be a great chuseok celebration. More people more fun." Mr. Kim muttered to himself excitedly while clapping his hands like a seal.

Gonna be fun he said...

He walked toward the living room when suddenly he stopped. "Hmm.. did I forget something?" He placed his fingers under his chin, tapping on it lightly.

"Min Yoongay... uhm I mean Yoongi! Why does it sound so familiar?" Mr. Kim kept asking himself until he smelt something burning.

'Wait a minute, so, the Min you were talking about was the two Min who was running away from their pack right? Why would he try to steal your mate?'

"Oh yes! I forgot my stew!" Mr. Kim forgot so many things, so many... and he forgot the most important one.

Jimin was clutching on the frame tightly. He really really want to punch Namjoon's face right now.

"Jimin?" Mr. Yeon came to the living room, surprising the soul out of the boy.

"God, ahjussi, you're surprising me." Jimin said, rubbing his chest.

"Ahjussi! Take a look at this!" Jimin ran toward the older man.

"Hmmm. That's Taesung's family picture?" Mr. Yeon tilted his head to the side.

"No, ahjussi! Take a look at this kid!" He pointed out Namjoon's childhood photo.

"Oh! That's Namjoon. Awww, look at how cute he was." Mr. Yeon said with sparkles in his eyes.

Jimin groaned in frustration, "Well, for your information, sir. This cut— boy over here— Oh my, I almost puke. This boy over here was the one who almost punches me in the face when I was a little!" Jimin raised his voice as Mr. Yeon nodded carefully.

"I knew.." he replied

"Y-you knew that??? But why—" Mr. Yeon giggled instead.

"You guys were fighting over Y/N, I saw it and you both were so cute." Jimin widened his eyes. Namjoon literally trying to kill him and Mr. Yeon (without Tan) found it cute?!

"He was trying to harass me, ahjussi!" Jimin gasped.

Mr. Yeon patted his blond hair, "No, he didn't. Don't worry, Namjoon is a good boy. He didn't mean that." Jimin gasped even more. Did Mr. Yeon just favor Namjoon over him? He shook his head furiously, knotting his eyebrows together.

Mr. Yeon was like a second father to him. While his father busy with his work, he always played at Mr. Yeon workshop. Mr. Yeon always, always on Jimin side no matter what. He even remembered how he once scolded Y/N for Jimin. He was favoring Jimin over his own daughter and Kim Namjoon, the boy Jimin hated the most, managed to still that spot out of him.

Jimin huffed and puffed his now red cheeks from anger. He didn't like Namjoon a single bit, and he didn't like him even more.

"Hey, Jimin, go upstairs now, you will sleep inside Namjoon's room along with Yoongi." Jimin gasped as Mr. Kim popped his head from the living room entrance.

"No! I don't wanna sleep with Namjoon! Not in a million years!" Jimin whined childishly.

Mr. Yeon stomped on his feet, making the poor boy hissed in pain. "Jimin, don't be rude and go to your room."

Jimin stared at his second father, jaw-dropping, "B-but, ahjussi—"

"Now!" Mr. Yeon sternly ordered, making Jimin flinched when he heard him raising his voice. Because he never raises his voice at him.

Jimin pouted and stomped his way out the living room to the upstairs.

Mr. Kim mouthed 'what's going on?' with a questioning face but Mr. Yeon only replied with a small shrug on his shoulder.

"Huft!" Jimin grabbed his huge luggage and suffered to bring it up. He almost slipped off and let go of his suitcase.

"Woaaaa!" Jimin yelled before opening his thick lips in an emergency.

"Yoongay! Helppppp!" He yelled.

"Gosh Jimin! What the hell are you bringing in? Are you going to move into this house or what?!" Yoongi whined as he placed Jimin giant luggage inside Namjoon's room.

The chubby boy just ignored his questions and wandered around the bedroom.

This room is quite nice, Jimin thought to himself.

The room was filled with books. The walls were painted with warm brown. Actually, this room got a similar feeling with Jimin's own bedroom at his home. His eyes stopped at some music equipment including a computer, a pair of speakers, a keyboard, and mixers.

He did music huh...

"Jimin, Mr. Kim said to not touch his computer." The younger boy clicked his tongue.

"Yongi, do I look like I care?" He touches the white keyboard, pressing some.

"It's a Yoongi. And God, stop it." Jimin just shrugs a little.

"You know that you're a spoiled brat, Jim? Can't you even respect that now we're staying inside someone else's house.?" Jimin just chuckled at Yoongi harsh remark.

"Thanks for reminding me, Yoongee." He sarcastically replied, m plastering on a fake smile that didn't even reach his eyes.

Jimin kept pressing the white keyboard randomly until Yoongi marched his way toward the slightly taller boy and held his hand tight. He already lost his patience.

"I think he also making music." Jimin muttered staring down at the keyboard.

"How did you know?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, you can say I have quite experience with it. I can see you also play piano, Youngee."

"Yoongi. How did you know?" Jimin raised his arm where Yoongi's hand still holding it tight.

"Your fingers, I can see how it flattened showing you've been playing it since you were a little." Jimin scoffed.

"Nice guess." Yoongi said letting him go.

Jimin brushed his way passing the black-haired boy, his eyes landed on the steel that caging the window.

"You see Yoongi. I kinda like you. But no homo though." Jimin said while glancing back at Yoongi who still stood with arm crossed in front of Namjoon's working desk.

"I don't like Namjoon. So, I will help you to be with Y/N." Yoongi coughed furiously.

"W-what do—"

"I'm not stupid. It's written all over your face. You love her. I can see that crystal clear, Yongi." Jimin answered while rolling his eyes.

"Why do you think we both ended up here together anyway? I wouldn't bring you if there is no reason you know." Jimin said turning his head back at the caged window.

Yoongi just shook his head in disbelieve. He somehow felt uncomfortable at how Jimin could read him easily. He sighed in defeat at the younger boy in front of him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was busy with his own thoughts, Jimin was busy staring at the caged window and started to touch it. When his chubby fingers had contact with the steel, Jimin body suddenly tensed and his breath shortened. He was like out of his mind before the bedroom door was slammed open by a very familiar boy, sending Jimin back to his reality.

Jimin flinched and snapped his head toward the boy he had been waiting for. An evil smile crept to his face, he walked toward the computer again, playing the keyboard because he knew it would make the boy angry.

And he did, the boy stood stiffly in front of his own bedroom's door with smokes fuming on top of his head. Jimin playfully smirked at his reaction.

"Welcome home, Kim Namjoon."

🖋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.5K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
217K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
128K 11.1K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
58.8K 2.4K 25
Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to graduate and get your diploma, not to make fri...