Love Me But Don't Hurt Me. (S...

Od CookieMonster203203

Lilly Saul is a fifteen year old who lived in bright sunny Florida. She also lived in Washington. When she wa... Viac

-AUTHOR'S NOTE- Chapter one= Airplane and Remeeting and Meeting Friends
Chapter two= School Jacob and a Full Moon.
Chapter Three= Questions...
Chapter Four= Secod Moon
Chapter Five= Just Forget It...
Chapter Six= A day before the moon.
Chapter Eight= Lies? Or the Truth?
Author's Note!!
Chapter Nine=New Ones!!
Chapter Ten= Coffee Shop
Chapter11= School
Chapter Twelve= Whats Goin On??
AUTHOR's NOTE!!
Chapter Thirteen: And They Are??
Chapter Fourteen- They're... Helping?
Chapter Fifteen= Please, No Fighting...
Chapter Sixteen= Er..... I Missed School?
Chapter Seventeen= Thirty Minutes
Chapter Eighteen= Unexpected Guests
Chapter Nineteen= Say That To My Face
Chapter Twenty= Reactions Suck
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One= Party Stops When I Leave
Chapter Twenty-Two= Risks Are There To Be Made.
Chapter Twenty-Three= Running Baby
Chapter Twenty-Four= Not Planned
Chapter Twenty-Five= Jake
Chapter Twenty-Six= Secrets Shared
Chapter Twenty-Seven= The Pack
Chapter Twenty-Eight= Seth and... I?
Chapter Twenty-Nine= Changes: Good or Bad?
Chapter Thirty= Jake Cares?
Author's Note!! Not An Update :(
Author's Note... THE WINNER...
Chapter Thirty-One= Im Sorry
Chapter Thirty-Two= An Imprint??
Chapter Thirty-Three: An Army?
Chapter 34
Chapter 35~ Part One
Chapter 35 ~ Part Two
Author's Note

Chpater Seven= Moon night and problems

3.5K 79 7
Od CookieMonster203203

  Lilly's P.O.V

" Have you seen Lilly? We want to see her." Jake said bitterly. " Yes we have. I fixed her up and she ran off. " Carlise stated. Awe so sweet, they're lying for me. " Do you any idea where she is?" Jake asked inpatiantly. " No, so how about you go?" Rose spat at him. Jake growled. " If you have any ideas where she is, could you tell us?" Sam asked. " If we hear anything, yes." There was footsteps and a door shuting. The closet door and i jumped. " Chill Lil. It's only me!" Emmet said as he stuck his hand out. I grasped it and he pulled me out. " I guess i should head back. I mean, i'll have to face them sometime.." i sighed. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. Everyone had a sour face, execpt Carlise. " If they hurt anymore, You're staying here." Edward said. I sighed again. " Guys, they don't no im the oanther. They'll hurt me everytime." " Then just hideout here!" Rose exclaimed. " no, they'll find my scent here, and i'm an animal, you kill animals, it's too risky. I'll just hide out in a tree for the night. they nodded reluctantly, and hugged me. I heard a car door slam and i stiffined. I ran back in the closet, and human sceant filled my nose. Bella must be here. Emmet hid in there with me and we sat and listened." Hi Bella!" Edward said. " hey. Jake seems woried.. Do you know why?" ARG! Get this domestioc turky out of this house! She shouldn't come and ask Edward whats wong with Jake. He's mine you turky!!!! There was a slight chuckle from Edward as he said. " No i don't." " Oh well. I have to go. I'll talk to you later." There was footsteps and a door closing. That was it. I stormed out there, and Edward had to hold me back. " She shouldn't come over, ask how Jake is from you! That little turky!!" " She may be a turky to you, but she is my girlfriend.." Edward said. " Yeah.. your decessed girlfriend when im done with her." i mumbled. Emmet heard me and chuckled. " I better head back. It'll be dark soon, and i want some sleep before tomorrow." They nodded and i waved goodbye.

  I got home a few minutes afterwards, because i ran. I walked in and was tackled in a hug from Quil. I stumbled bak and almost fell. I hugged back and Quil let go. " OMG"SH you okay girl?" He asked. I pionted to my face and he gasped. " Seth...." he growled. I shrugged and walked in. I was attacked with more hugs. Sam walked in patted my back gently. " We have to talk." I shrugged his hand off. " No you don't you are werewolves, and i found out the day that really strong girl attacked me. I saw Jake shift and jake in wolf form when the rest of you ran off to chase that human.. I'm alright with it. I put two and two together and got four, or in your case, six." he looked astonished, and nodded slowly.  " Well, you took that better than planed..." Embry trailed off. I walked off into the kitchen and found a quilty looking Seth sitting on the counter. I just ignored him and got a glass out of the couboard. " Lilly i'm -" Seth started " Save it." I cut off what he said. I had no right for being mad, but all the pain the pack has caused me got me fed up. " I know its not your fault and i reliaze that. But cut the crap and stop getting mad at everything i do. Don't fight with Jake, this is where all the anger is coming from. Just take it like a man, and get over it." With that being said i headed up stairs and sat on my bed. My stomach growled loadly and groaned. Bad timeing stomach.... I grabbed a fruit snack off my bed stand and opened the pack. I changed into my FSU hoodie and popped my neck. I threw on some mauroon sofie shorts and turned the light off.

NEXT DAY!!!

 I heard comotion downstairs and i wanted yo yell at then to be quiet. I sighed, got up, and headed to the bathroom. My mouth tasted horrible for not brushing my teeth last night. I grabbed a towel, showerd, and brushed my teeth and hair. i walked out of the shower, my now black hair clinging to my back as i made my way to my bedroom. " Hey Lilly." Embry said walking to the bathroom. I was about to go in my room when someone tapped my shoulder. " Did you forget this, Sweet Lilly?" I turned to see Embry holding my bra. I snatched it out of his hands, blushing furiously. i closed the door and jumped on my bed, screaming in my pillow. I smiled and  then picked out clothes i could run in. I started doing random things in my room to keep me entertaind. I started running around the room, to practiceing my poker face, to seeing if i could eavesdrop on what the boys were saying, to seeing if i could do a cartwheel in my small room, to pretending i was in a different world in my small closet, and finally having a pretend battle with my stuff animals, beating Mr. Kiddles ( I WAS EATING SKITTLES WHEN I NAMED HIM< BUT I ATE THEM ALL.=*(  Less than three, Lilly!) now named King Bear, in a show down of pillows, defeating his furry cupcake.

 I went down stairs an hour before sundown. I saw the boys talking on the couch and i made to the kitchen all ninja like. I smiled proudly as the boys countinued to talk, not noticeing me. I turned to the stove grabbing a sauce pan, ramen noodles, and two cups of water. I made the romen and sat down with boiling hot water food infront of me. " Hi LILLY! " Someone yelled! I jumped a foot in the air. " Don't scare me like that Paul!" I found him chuckling as he sat down next to me. " May i have some?" He gave me the puppy dog eyes and went to my fork. " NO!" I yellled slaping his hand away! " Your puppy-dog eyes don' t work on me, even though you are a dog." I smirked.  " Now shoo. No dogs at the table." He glared at me playfully and left the kitchen. I ate in peace after that and cleaned up my mess. i Stretched and looked out the window. I had half-an-hour till sundown, so better head out. I headed for the door but had an arm pull me back. I shoved him off and glared at him. " No no Lilly. No heading out. Remember last time." Jared said. " How could i forget." I said harshly to him. He didn't know but still. " Fine if i can't get out then i'm heading to my room." i said. " Fine but no jumping out of windows!" He said sarcasticly. he was joking because my room was three stories high from the ground. Little do you know, luittle do you know jared. I smiled. i w closed my door and turned the radio really load. i put a clapper on the ground, so it made me look like i was jumping up and down taking a fiften minute meter to stop and start after fifteen minutes. My door was locked and i opened the window. there was a tree just about a few feet away so i started the music. It was coming off my phone, figuring i wouldnt need it. I put my music on shuffle and had to wait for Just can't wait to be king to pass so i could high beat songs. I started swagger jagger and started the clapper. I jumped off my window and landed gracefully on the tree.   Then i slide my way down and had sneak away to the front yard so i could go to a different land/forest area. I slid down and quietly and quickly made it across till someone rtan out of the house shouting my name. " LILLY!! GET YOUR *** BACK HERE NOW!!" i cursed and started to run. " Oh no you don't."  i felt four pairs of arms lift me off the ground. " NONONO!!!" I yelled. it was almost sundown, and i wasn't a safe distance from the house. I struggled against their arms, trying to fight my way out. I don't want to hurt them, but i would hurt them more for two reasons, ONE: Me attcking them TWO: The relization of me getting hurt by them. " PUT ME DOWN NOW, PAUL LAHOTE!!!!!!" I screamed. " Whoa is Lilly trying to escape from us?" Embry asked, highly amused. I glared at him and he put his hands in surrender, walking back into the house. " You" paul said pointing to me," aren't going anywhere. We" he gestered to him and jarred," are going to make sure you don't run off. Kay?" I glared at him and tried to get up, but ended being shoved back down. " Hey i want to pee, is that alright? Or does someone need to come watch me?" i icely told him. " you can go, but not back out here, then we aren't going to let you do anything unsupervised." he shot back. I rolled my eys and started walking to the bathroom. I closed my door and started to plan my escape. I had ten minutes to lose them and find somewhere safe. I groaned menatlly and flushed the tolite. and turned the sink on. The reason i wanted to leave at sundown so it gives me about twenty minutes to find my cool, place to hide, and relax. I felt the air cool and relize only eight now. I gulped and trudged out. " Can i get some fresh air?" i asked. " No." they bluntly replied. " how 'bout one of you watch me then?" i asked annoyed. " Fine. Embry watch her. Don't let her leave." He nodded and followed me out. I satin a lounge chair, and looked at the sky. " Pretty huh?" i asked, trying to destract him. " Yeah i guess. Why do you want to leave so bad." Quick lie! " love taking walks on full moons. They earth and moon look amazing. It just, the last one wasn't great. But one bad night isn't gunna stop me, so bye Embry." I kneed him in the stomach and ran off to the woods. " LILLY!" I heard Paul roar in rage. i didn't stop running for a second. i jumped over rocks, tree stumps, and bushes. i saw a cave that was fairly lit and had a pool shinnying before i. I heard Pauls heavy footsteps coming, so i lepted into the cave. 'Lilly?" I heard Seth and Jake call out to me. I wanted go out there but i could see the moon rising. But just my luck, a cool breeze blew by and made my teeth chatter. that was enough for Jake, paul, and Seth look my way. I jumped out of the cave and started running and i felt the boys behind me. I made a quick turn to my right, and the boys followed. I ran behind a tree and dashed to the right. The boys were getting slower, and pain shot through my body. The moon was almost set, and i hd tjhree werewolf boys casing after me. Great. Just Great. i almost fell to my knees, but i needed to get out of there. My cat would hurt, or kill them, so NO CHANCE! i kept on running until i climb a tree so it amde it look like i was running still. I saw them run past panting, and i saw the moon. i had to my hands to my mouth from screaming, because i felt my scar on my face, which still had the gauze on it, reopened. I felt like screaming, for someone to help me. i kept holding my mouth until i was a panther. My face hurt like heck, but i wasn't about to show it. I lept off the tree and looked around, i didn't want to run into my shredded clothes fell, and i heard a twig snap. I snapped my head that direction, and Seth looked so worrid. He came and hugged me.

" Lilly!" he whispered. All my fears came true. He knows who and what i am. Oh My freaking HECK!!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

HIGHA!!! IT"S COOKIEMONSTER!  I wnated a suspenceful chapter, with the help of Izziaa, it came through! Tell me what you think, i'd love to hear what you think readers! So don't hesitae, and Comment,Readm,Vote,Fan, and don't keep this a secret! SPREAD THE WORD! If you do, I FOREVER LIKE YOU!!!

message from CookieMonster203203

Less than three,

                          CookieMonster203203!! =)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Standing Alone Od BriSis5678

Tínedžerská beletria

1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...
I Will Save You ✔ Od KarenJ128

Tínedžerská beletria

355K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
2.4K 105 35
No copying! I have full credit to this story, all rights reserved! Please, don't copy and paste this. It's okay if you use some stuff, everyone does...
28.7K 1.1K 21
Ebony hasn't had the best life. She didn't know the best people. But one day someone treats her differently. The secrets in her life unfold, not lea...