Chpater Seven= Moon night and problems

Lilly's P.O.V

" Have you seen Lilly? We want to see her." Jake said bitterly. " Yes we have. I fixed her up and she ran off. " Carlise stated. Awe so sweet, they're lying for me. " Do you any idea where she is?" Jake asked inpatiantly. " No, so how about you go?" Rose spat at him. Jake growled. " If you have any ideas where she is, could you tell us?" Sam asked. " If we hear anything, yes." There was footsteps and a door shuting. The closet door and i jumped. " Chill Lil. It's only me!" Emmet said as he stuck his hand out. I grasped it and he pulled me out. " I guess i should head back. I mean, i'll have to face them sometime.." i sighed. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. Everyone had a sour face, execpt Carlise. " If they hurt anymore, You're staying here." Edward said. I sighed again. " Guys, they don't no im the oanther. They'll hurt me everytime." " Then just hideout here!" Rose exclaimed. " no, they'll find my scent here, and i'm an animal, you kill animals, it's too risky. I'll just hide out in a tree for the night. they nodded reluctantly, and hugged me. I heard a car door slam and i stiffined. I ran back in the closet, and human sceant filled my nose. Bella must be here. Emmet hid in there with me and we sat and listened." Hi Bella!" Edward said. " hey. Jake seems woried.. Do you know why?" ARG! Get this domestioc turky out of this house! She shouldn't come and ask Edward whats wong with Jake. He's mine you turky!!!! There was a slight chuckle from Edward as he said. " No i don't." " Oh well. I have to go. I'll talk to you later." There was footsteps and a door closing. That was it. I stormed out there, and Edward had to hold me back. " She shouldn't come over, ask how Jake is from you! That little turky!!" " She may be a turky to you, but she is my girlfriend.." Edward said. " Yeah.. your decessed girlfriend when im done with her." i mumbled. Emmet heard me and chuckled. " I better head back. It'll be dark soon, and i want some sleep before tomorrow." They nodded and i waved goodbye.

  I got home a few minutes afterwards, because i ran. I walked in and was tackled in a hug from Quil. I stumbled bak and almost fell. I hugged back and Quil let go. " OMG"SH you okay girl?" He asked. I pionted to my face and he gasped. " Seth...." he growled. I shrugged and walked in. I was attacked with more hugs. Sam walked in patted my back gently. " We have to talk." I shrugged his hand off. " No you don't you are werewolves, and i found out the day that really strong girl attacked me. I saw Jake shift and jake in wolf form when the rest of you ran off to chase that human.. I'm alright with it. I put two and two together and got four, or in your case, six." he looked astonished, and nodded slowly.  " Well, you took that better than planed..." Embry trailed off. I walked off into the kitchen and found a quilty looking Seth sitting on the counter. I just ignored him and got a glass out of the couboard. " Lilly i'm -" Seth started " Save it." I cut off what he said. I had no right for being mad, but all the pain the pack has caused me got me fed up. " I know its not your fault and i reliaze that. But cut the crap and stop getting mad at everything i do. Don't fight with Jake, this is where all the anger is coming from. Just take it like a man, and get over it." With that being said i headed up stairs and sat on my bed. My stomach growled loadly and groaned. Bad timeing stomach.... I grabbed a fruit snack off my bed stand and opened the pack. I changed into my FSU hoodie and popped my neck. I threw on some mauroon sofie shorts and turned the light off.

NEXT DAY!!!

 I heard comotion downstairs and i wanted yo yell at then to be quiet. I sighed, got up, and headed to the bathroom. My mouth tasted horrible for not brushing my teeth last night. I grabbed a towel, showerd, and brushed my teeth and hair. i walked out of the shower, my now black hair clinging to my back as i made my way to my bedroom. " Hey Lilly." Embry said walking to the bathroom. I was about to go in my room when someone tapped my shoulder. " Did you forget this, Sweet Lilly?" I turned to see Embry holding my bra. I snatched it out of his hands, blushing furiously. i closed the door and jumped on my bed, screaming in my pillow. I smiled and  then picked out clothes i could run in. I started doing random things in my room to keep me entertaind. I started running around the room, to practiceing my poker face, to seeing if i could eavesdrop on what the boys were saying, to seeing if i could do a cartwheel in my small room, to pretending i was in a different world in my small closet, and finally having a pretend battle with my stuff animals, beating Mr. Kiddles ( I WAS EATING SKITTLES WHEN I NAMED HIM< BUT I ATE THEM ALL.=*(  Less than three, Lilly!) now named King Bear, in a show down of pillows, defeating his furry cupcake.