Chapter Twenty-Two= Risks Are There To Be Made.

Okay guys.. On the last chapter i asked for one vote and one comment. So here it is!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Lilly's POV

****************

 It was morning. The sun was shinning, the birds were chirping. The grass was wet with dew. But i was cold. i was somewhere. Somewhere i don't know. Without a phone, and naked. I knew Washington is in front of me, but i don't know who's hunting, or if there is creepy perverts in the woods. But there is no way i would take that chance. 

Edward!! Help!!  I asked desperately.  I repeated it about twenty time in my head we i heard a cracking of sticks. 

"LiIly?" I heard someone ask. I was currently sitting so where my knees cover my chest junk, and my calves were covering my other junk.  "It's me, Edward. Why are you out here?" 

"Don't  you keep track of the moon cycle??" I asked.

"Oh right! It was a full moon. Wait.. You were at the bonfire.  What happened?" Edward asked, rushing to me. He got a little 'too' close though, and i growled.I didn't mean to though. 

"Sorry, sorry." He mumbled, backing away. I sighed. 

"No, i am sorry. I need to learn how to control that."  Edward shook his head.

"It's fine. Now, why are you here, and not at the bonfire?" I sighed. I really didn't  need this now. But over all, i explained it.  

  After i explained what happened to Edward, he ran a hand through his hair. 

" What do you want me to do?" He asked, bending down to my eye level. 

"Get Luna. Or Calypso. And tell them to bring clothes." He nodded and ran off. 

  I sat there waiting for Edward to come back, when Luna ran out. 

"Dude... You're naked.." She said..

"No duh."

 I snapped.

"Geeze lady. No need to blow a top." She replied, holding up her hands. I sighed.

"I really need to stop doing that."

"No dude.. I get it. Your moods are all over the place. You are a panther... You know."  I gave her a 'really' look. 

"NO shoop sherlock." She rolled her eyes. 

"Here." She said, throwing me some clothes. "Go change. We need to go."

  After i changed into the clothes, very cute i might add, and Luna started to run back.

"Luna, why do we have to go?"

"Thanks to you, wolves are all over the place, looking for you. No room to change or to come down. You don't even know how hard it took for Edward to get to me to tell me that you needed me, and to come down to get you. I did jump from trees.. But do you know how hard it is to jump from trees without being noticed?" Luna rambled. I shook my head. 

"I'm sure its fine." I said.

 " It's not. We have to get you to my house, without being seen.. Or being on the ground." 

   We carefully stalked up the trees.  

"Lilly. I need to follow my moves. Your panther will know what to do, but you need to not freak out. Don't resist." Luna whispered. I nodded. What will happen I wondered.

  Luna jumped over from the tree we were on to the next. Suddenly, the smell of wolf hit me. I wanted to barf, but at the same time, i wanted to run down there and hug them. MIXED EMOTIONS ARE NEVER GOOD!  I watched Luna jump from tree to tree gracefully. Waay better than me. When Luna beckoned me over to her and her tree, I gulped. I steadied myself on the tree branch and took a deep breath.  

  I jumped and i did what Luna told me not to do. Panic. I flailing my arms, and i felt my claws try to come out. I tried not to let them, but then i remember that my nails would probably not stop me from falling. I let my claws grow out, but it was a little late. My claws dug into the bark of the tree, but i slid down, close to the ground. Also against my luck, Paul and Jake were walking past, smelling the ground for me. I gulped and try to climb the tree, but failed. I started to panic again, but i didn't release my hold on the truck of the tree. 

  "psst!" I heard somebody whips er. I looked up to see Luna on the tree, close, but near. She was almost in the same position as i was, but you know, more relaxed. She stuck up her hand and instead of her nails, were her claws, like mine. She then pressed them into the tree, and the sunk in. Only a little chipping sound though. She then did it again with her other hand, and she eventually started climbing. Sort of. She gave me a look that told me to do it. 

  I glanced back down at the wolf form of the boys and took a deep breath. I started to climb. Slowly, i took my hand out of the tree, and placed it in a another spot, only higher.  But i guess i didn't put my claws in deep enough, because i my hand slipped. It wouldn't have hurt, but i didn't have my feet planted in the tree, so when i slipped, i was only hanging from the left hand I bit back a scream. But i did accidentally make a whimper. I felt the boys tense, don't ask me how, but i did. Their hair stood on edge, and the looked around, anxious. I tried to put my hand on the bark again, but i didn't succeed. I heard someone curse under their breath, and i looked over to Luna. She looked deep in thought, and she jumped off the tree, forming into a cat in mid-air. The boys looked over at her and snarled. She growled back. 

Tell my sister I'll be home in a few days. Tell her i had business to take care of. Now get out of here.  Luna snarled one last time and raced off. The boys chased after her, leaving me there by myself. I released my grip on the tree, and fell to the ground. My cat instincts took over, and i braced my self for the ground. When i hit the ground, i did a roll to the side, and it took the momentum away. I looked at my hand, and my hand was bleeding. Gross. I started to run to Calypso's house, and when i reached there, i climbed p the latter. 

  I reached the balcony, and i walked across it. Calypso ran out side, and talked me with a hug.

" Are you okay?" Calypso asked quickly. I nodded. 

"I'm fine. Just my hand." I said quietly. She looked at my hand at examine it.  

"Well, the good news is, that it'll heal in a few weeks. But the bad news is that you'll have to wear a wrap, which will draw suspicion. " I sighed. Great, just what i need. MORE attention. 

" Anyway, where is Luna?" Calypso asked. I hesitated before answering.

"Luna will be home in a few days. She told me she has business to take care of." Calypso sighed.

"Oh well. But for now.. Lets go rest." Calypso took my good hand and pulled me inside.

*****************************************

Thanks for all the reads and likes guys!! Two comments and one vote for the next chapter!