Chapter Fourteen- They're... Helping?

Hope you like.... I realize that I haven't been paying attention to Lilly that much, so I have one person to thank... @annalise2211 She made me realize that I have been writing too much about Luna and Calypso, so thanks :) I owe you one

********************************************

Lilly POV

___________

I watched the boys cliff dive. Why they did that confuses me. Seth sat with me on the beach.

" Soo, you friends with those new chicks?" I did the so-so hand motion. " Yeah I guess. I mean, I only met then like two, three weeks ago." I flicked sand at Seth. He flicked some back. " Paul and Embry imprinted on them." He said, like it was no big deal. I stopped and stared at him. " They what?" I asked. "I though you already knew, sorry." I laughed and laid back on my superman towel, watching Sam, Paul, and Embry play football. Embry fell straight on his face, and echoes of laughter filled the salty air. I smiled and then checked my watch. It was about four hours until sundown, and I was going to make the best of it. They forgot about Seth turning into a wolf. Well, they didn't realize that Seth gave me the scar. I think I've been physically abused more than a suicidal teenager. I realized Seth was talking. "-And that's why." "What?" I asked. "Oh never mind." Seth got up and walked up the cliff. This bothered me. What was he talking about? Was it really that important. I blinked. "Seth!!" I called out. He turned and faced me, showing his annoyance. "What?" I motioned him over to me. He walked over, more like trudged. He towered over me. "What?" I stood up and cupped his ear. "I'm changing tonight." I pulled away. Confusion filled his face. "What do you mean?" "I mean, I'm becoming a panther tonight." I whispered again. His eyes rolled. "I couldn't give a ****" And with that, he walked off. I stared at his retreating silhouette. I thought he... Never mind. I knew this would happen. Even if they all don't know, i know that I will be rejected just like mother did to me. I did the only reliable thing to do, I walked home. I wasn't up to hanging out with everyone when my best friend is mad at me and I was too deep in thought to listen. Great. I sound like a jerk.

When I got home, I changed into some running shorts and a yellow tank top. I pulled my black hair into a sock bun and put on some flats. I jumped out the window and left to the forest. I walked and walked, until it was sundown, so about a hour, and I was trudging. So I was about mid-way into the forest. I stopped and looked around. I haven't left Washington but, I knew I wasn't close to town. I heard two girls laughing, and I focused on that. It was coming from above my head. I looked up and saw a house? Yep, it was deffinatly a house. I walked until I could see it directly, mostly cause I was underneath it. There was a broken window, but everything looked pretty great. I scaled the house from the ground, and them came across a window that looked like a kitchen. There stood in the frame of the window, throwing batter at each other, was Luna and Calypso. No wonder they said they didn't live in town! Luna laughed and looked down, and saw me. She smiled and waved me up. I shook my head furiously, knowing how close it was to the moon rising. She looked at the sky, and her face darkened. Calypso looked too, and her face shown with annoyance. She started to clean up the window and floor. She said something to her sister, and Luna said something back, and pointed to me. I started to back up, wanting to get away from them so I wouldn't hurt them. Calypso looked down, saw me, and opened the window. "Lilly!" She called down. "We'll be with you in a minute!" She closed the window and started to talk to Luna while cleaning up the mess. Lune shrugged and opened the window that lead onto a balcony. What she did next scared the crap out of me. She flipped her self over the safety bar so she was facing the house, turned around, and jumped. I screamed but a hand quickly wrapped around my mouth. Luna voice filled my ears. " Do you want the wolves to find us?" She released her grip on my mouth and I stared at her in shock. "How are you okay? That was like a fifty foot jump!!" She laughed. She laughed! "Believe me, I have faced worse." I sent her a confused look. "What do you mean?" She looked off to the left, ignoring my question. She quickly put me behind her back and blocked me. "Run around the house and then you'll see a latter, climb up it, and then stay with Calypso." I stared at her. "Wha-?"I couldn't finish. She shoved me to the back. I saw a ladder, just like Luna said, and climbed up. I got to a balcony type thing and walked on it. Calypso speed out and grabbed my arm, pulling me inside the fancy looking house. Inside looked even more grand than the outside. I marveled at the shiny cherry wood floor, the white marble staircase, and the leather couches. Calypso pulled me up to her room i guess and sat me on the comfy leather computer chair. I sat there, waiting for something to scream out, "IM OKAY!" And Luna to come back here. Leaves rustled, thudding of footsteps were distant., and the sound of soft breathing came from Calypso and I. After about ten minutes of anxiety, branches rustled outside the window. The outside window creaked open, and Luna jumped inside. Muttering, 'Stupid wolves',she turned to me and gave me a knowing look. "You changing tonight aren't you?" I stared at her. "What do you mean?" I asked. She gave a 'ugh-do-I-have-to-explain' sigh. "Your cat cycle huh." Calypso butted in before Luna could say anything mean and harsh. I shook my head. "Wh-Where would you get that idea?" I asked feigning dumb. "You're a panther, and tonight, you have no choice but to change into one, right?" Luna said with annoyance. I gasped. How'd she know that? "I'd take that as a yes."Luna said. "Don't worry, we're one too!" I laughed. "There is only one of my kind. And that's me" "Dont become a drama queen Lilly. There is a bunch more than you think." Luna said, while nodding to her sister. They each turned into a panther, so easily, it looked like breathing, not like how I change. Luna and Calypso were both identical midnight black cats, but Calypso had dark purple ears tips, while Luna had red ear tips. They changed back, keeping their clothes on. "And tonight we are going to help you!!" Calypso chirped. They're.. They're Helping. Wow. I have such good friends.

To Be Continued...

***

I thought you guys would like an update so, here you go!! :) I'll post part two later.