Kiss My Mask. (Hollywood unde...

By Mya_Holman

Danny had everything in his life, a new best friend, American Idol, everything. But when Jorel asks Daniel to... More

I don't mind the rain.
Believe.
Dont party with Hollywood Undead
I messed up..
Starting fresh.
Unknown.
Kiss My Mask.
Daniel.
Messed up mornings.
Traveling.
Las Vegas.
Las Vegas part 2.
Vegas Part 3.
Deuce.
Unbelievable.
No. 5
Back home.
Jeff.
It's Christmas in Hollywood.
Presents and the studio.
Tearing Apart.
I Love You.
My names not Jeffery..
Tour.. Already?
But we just got here..
Lillian.
UK
Epiphany.
Song Lyrics Are Truthful.
"Okay, Hun?"
AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ!!!!
Rylee
What?
PLEASE READDD

Lion.

1.7K 62 14
By Mya_Holman

~Danny~

"Maybe we should go out to eat."

Do you really think I'm made out of money? I think, rolling my eyes a little. "How about a movie?"

"What movie?" Her voice asked through to my phone.

"Uhh," I looked at the paper, "There is... Paranormal-"

"Paranormal activity 3!" She interrupted me.

I wasn't very fond of horror movies. Pop outs and all the scary things freaked me out. People being possessed creeped me out. The way they could bend in inhuman ways gave me chills. Then some son of a bitch had to make a movie about all of it.

"Sure.." My voice cracked a little, and I chuckled nervously, hoping that she wouldn't hear it.

"Okay! I'll see you around 7!" She hung up, and I put my phone in my pocket shortly afterward.

The day drug on and on as if it was maple syrup trying to escape from it's bottle. Waiting around in my house for almost a whole day was too much. I mean, I have a game console, but it just wasn't the same. Why? I'd ask that question to myself. I used to play it in my free time.

Knocks are at my door, and I feel myself open my eyes from an unexpected nap. It's 7, and I was supposed to get Sondra at 6:30. I jumped up from the couch, hardly awake and I ran clumsily to the door. It was Sondra.

"You.. Forgot?" She asks, looking behind me.

"I fell asleep," I tell her, and I let her in while I put my shoes on, "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. There's previews and all that so.." Sondra shrugged her shoulders as I grabbed my car keys.

We both walked outside, and she started babbling about some TV show that she was watching, how she hated it. Then Sondra asked when my birthday was, answering with a "Oh cool, my birthday's in June." I couldn't help but shake my head slightly from the comment.

Stan by Eminem was playing on the radio. I'm surprised that I could hear it play since it was only a whisper. I turned it up as I drove to the theater. It felt as if Sondra was staring at me, so I glanced at her. She was.

"My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..

got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up my window..

and I can't see at all

And even if I could it'll all be gray,

but your picture on my wall

It reminds me, that it's not so bad,

it's not so bad.."

By the time I set my eyes back on the road, I'd thought that she would look away. She didn't. This just made me feel weird, so I glanced at her again curiously. Her blue eyes examined mine like a lost puppy's, and I turned to keep my eyes on the road.

"This song.. It's just.. I don't know." I felt her eyes peel off me, as if they had been glued onto me and the glue dried quickly. I sighed in relief and I felt better.

"And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it

I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me!"

Sondra's hand reached out and turned the radio all the way down. The car was quiet, the only thing you could hear was the vibrating as I drove. I heard her sigh loudly, as if letting out something that has been inside her for so long. I glanced at her. A tear streak was against her face, and the tear dripped from her chin onto her shirt. I pulled over.

"Hey.." Swiftly, I wrapped my arms around her, embracing her. She let everything go. I could feel it. She wasn't so tense after 10 seconds of the hug. Sondra sobbed, "You'll be alright.." I comfort her.

"Why did he have to drive off that bridge?" She took a shaken breath.

"What do you mean? Stan is a fictional character."

"No, my brother," She sobbed, "he did the same thing as Stan, but he didn't put his girlfriend in a trunk."

I hug her so awkwardly since the center console is in the middle of us. I hum to her, calming her down and soon, the crying has subsided. "You sure you wanna go to the movies?"

"Watch a movie at your house?" Sondra asks quietly, and sniffles.

**

~Johnny 3 tears (J3T)~

"You're all f**king idiots!!" I shout at them jokingly. It won't matter in the, since they are all hammered to death (literally. Well, maybe not).

Funnyman sits on the couch next to Charlie, and laughs drunkly. A laugh so slow and quiet you could barely even notice that it was even a laugh at all. Jordon giggled the moronic giggle he always did when he gets drunk. They examined eachother, and started laughing.

"You're an idiot!" They pointed at eachother, laughing historically. I frowned. F**king assholes had to go get drunk before the meeting. The meeting about Daniel, Jorel's lovely friend that would be joining the band. So what was the whole point of this meaning then when you have.. What, 3 and a half morons drunk? Jorel had barely even drank, and I, the one who planned the meeting hadn't even had a sip or drop of beer.

J-Dog walks in, a bottle of beer in his hands. Behind him is Da Kurlzz, wobbling over to the couch where the other two are. He couldn't make it, so he just sat on the floor infront of them. Matthew looked very uncomfortable, the way he sat on the floor looked like he was stretching for a work out. The curly haired freak probably didn't even notice.

I cross my arms, and examine the 3. Jorel walks over to me, and whispers something slurry into my ear, "Do you think they're drunk?"

"No, I think they are as sober as could be.." I tease sarcastically. He smiles his small smile that curls his lips a bit.

Charlie took a picture of Kurlzz, his hand over his mouth as he held a beer in his other hand. The guy sat in that position for about 5 minutes, since Jordon was pressing the wrong button on the camera. Dylan had to show him how to do it.

"Could you take the f**king picture?!" Matthew's voice was muffled as he held his hand to his mouth. The flash of the camera went off and finally the picture was taken.

"You are so drunk." Funnyman chuckled, slapping Charlie on the back.

**

The next morning, I walked out to the living room to see Funnyman passed out in a corner, Charlie Scene snoring as he slept on the light brown couch, and Da Kurlzz sprawled out on the floor like a bear rug. J-Dog must've left since he was sober enough. These guys--well, not so much. There was at least 1 bottle of liquor next to each of them.

The funny thing is is that I've never seen Dylan passed out in a corner. I'd only find him in the weirdest spots; laying on stairs, on tables, sometimes I'd find him out while taking a sh*t on the toilet. Charlie.. I don't want to talk about him. Da Kulzz, I found him with his hair mauled by scissors, passed out in a bathtub, or across the floor like right now.

Those idiots are going to be so hung over..

**

After Ava woke up, I decided to take her to the park. Maybe it would give the guys time to wake up and get the hell out of my house. I don't like when Ava sees them when they're drunk. This was actually the first time this year that I've let them come over and have a drink or two (correction; more than 1,000..). Ava loves visit them, but I get uncomfortable when they drink, smoke weed, or cuss infront of her. I'd have to go over the rules when they are around Ava more than once. This is exactly what happened:

"Okay, so I know how you just 'love' to have fun. And by 'fun' I mean--"

"Smoke weed, party, drink, meet new ladies-" Funnyman interrupted.

"Hey, horsesh*t, shut the f**k up," I snap at him, pointing a finger, smiling, "anyways: what I was saying--"

"You're telling us we can't do that no more, man?! That's like someone taking your daughter away!" Da Kurlzz exclaims.

"Hey, gay man, shut up!" Charlie shouts at him.

"I'm not gay! You're gay, you f**ktard!"

"Would you all just stop?!" I scream at them, my voice echoed off the walls, and all their mouths shut. "Did I say that you could never do sh*t?! I don't want you to do it in front of my beautiful daughter. That'd ruin her. She loves you guys as much as I do. If I ever hear the 'f' word come out of your mouth when you are around her, I'm going to make you bleed from the inside out," I point at all of them, "if I see you smoke weed, I'll rip your lips off, if I see you drunk infront of her I'll rip your throat out. You hear?!"

They nodded, and all of them stayed quiet. Ever since that last talk, I never found them to cuss, drink, even smoke infront of her. I want my Ava to be treated like an angel, since she is one.

And she is.

By all of them.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can you stay home. Like forever?" Ava asks, as we walk down the side walk to the park.

Now, that is a hard question to answer to my baby. It would be easy to say, 'no, I can't because I want to sing,' to someone else, but I know she wants me to stay home with her. How could I word this?

"I..I can't hun. It's how I buy you food, toys, and keep a roof over our head. I also enjoy singing sweetheart.." I say, and her blonde curls blow in the wind. Her dark brown eyes peered up at me.

We get to the park, and I could see the sorrow in her eyes as she ran to the play set. She looked fine, a smile covering her face, but I know it was hiding something. Her sorrow, it pains me.

That night, as I tucked her into bed, she asked me why I had to go, and if I wanted to leave her.

"I never want to leave you! You're the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me." I take her out of the covers and hold her, giving her a dozen kisses all over her face. Ava giggled.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too." I say, tucking her back in.

"But why do you have to gooo?"

"To sing for other people. "

"But can't you sing to me?"

"Yes.. I love to sing for you, but other people want to hear me and the others. They give me money for it."

"I can give you money too." She crawls out of bed, to her toy cash register. She opened it up, and ran back with a paper 100 dollar bill.

"Thank you sweetheart." I kissed her on the head, pulling the fake dollar in my pocket.

After reading her a story, and lulling her to sleep, I walked out, cracking her door just a bit and walking to the living room. I wish I couldn't leave her. But I have to, let her hide beneath the covers while I hide behind the pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 296 26
Danny has a huge crush on Deuce but is too scared to admit it. He doesnt want the guys finding out because he thinks theyll kick him out of the band...
713 24 12
Jordon (Charlie Scene) starts having terrible reoccurring nightmares impacting his sleep and the rest of the HU crew try to do what they can to make...
2.1K 237 41
(This Book Is Now Finished. } {High-School AU} { * means the chapter is edited and Chapters may be missing.) (ALSO THIS BOOK HAS MATURE THEME;'S DO N...
129K 2.5K 60
Hollywood Undead One Shots :3 I hope you like these One Shots :) Finished book -ThatCreepyFreak-