I'm NOT Your Bae!

By ZoelleCookie

"Let me make this shit very clear. We might be soulmates through werewolf shit, but I am NOT yours and I am N... More

I'm NOT Your Bae!
Ch.1: Mine.
Ch.2 - We Don't Want Your Dick Swinging Around Now Do We?
Ch.3 - Just Fucking Great
Ch.4 - Check If She Has STDs
Ch.5 - KFC? KFC.
Ch.6 - Please Be Channing Tatum
Ch.7 - It's Called Make-Up, Not Face Paint
Ch.8 - Where's Hansel And Fucking Gretel With The Bread When You Need Them?
Ch.9 - My Mate Will Love Me, My Mate Will Love Me Not
Ch.10 - It Was Probably Contaminated With Slut DNA.
Not An Update - But Very Important
Ch.12 - Is He Fucking Dory From Finding Fucking Nemo?
The Worst Wattpad Author Goes To...
Ch.13 -As Red as a Used Tampon Thrown Into a Glass of Tomato Juice

Ch.11 - I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly

7K 324 85
By ZoelleCookie

There are so many people to dedicate this chapter to; oreo1100 because I liked her shipname the best, taler67775 for her comments and the AH MAZE ING book suggestions, and also to a dear Wattpad friend of mine after we talked about rap music.zeekaytee, ilybae

Brace yourself, it's Chapter 11!

Chapter 11 - I Don't Think Your Ready For This Jelly

Carter's POV

You know that moment when you look at someone and you instantly know something's wrong?

No words might not even be spoken. Just one look. That's all it took. Their posture, their eyes, their mood... Just them.

Well I can tell you as soon as I saw Shanté, she looked like shit. And I didn't say she wasn't pretty, because she so fucking was. Even with that baggy Beatles T Shirt, that shirt could not hide the curves I saw underneath that shirt. She kept trying to tug the shirt down to make it longer. But when this happened, it revealed her breats even more. The fact she wore no bra didn't help my cause.

Her raven black hair was messy and it was like an afro; however, it was still slightly curled from yesterday. Her bandana was still on, but she must have fixed it up, because it looked neat. Her warm brown eyes were now tinged with a light blood red colour, and her eyes were puffy.

It was the crying, I told myself.

She didn't look angry. However, she looked slightly annoyed and a little put out. But overall, she looked tired and sad. My urges to go over there, pick her up and hold her against my chest were very strong. However, I had to calm down.

As soon as our eyes met, we had a intense staring match. I couldn't turn away; the passion and pain swimming in her chocolate eyes pulled me in.

A person clearing their throat occupied Shanté's attention, tearing her gaze away from me and ruining the moment.

Gee, thanks Dad.

"Hello, Shanté," My father extended his hand," I'm Carter's dad, but you can call me Lucas."

"Hello Lucas. My name is Shanté Thomas," Shanté spoke, accepting the hand shake.

"Why are your eyes red, child?" My Dad asked, studying her closely. I noticed Shanté turned a little stiff. My Dad always noticed shit, he was a very observant man.

I was about to answer for her but she cut me to it. "A window was opened in my room; I must have gotten hayfever."

My Dad didn't seem convinced.

"Really? Doesn't explain the-"

"Ok then! That's enough Dad! I need to talk to Shanté privately." I interrupted while grabbing Shanté's hand and exiting the kitchen to the guest room in a hurry. I couldn't help but notice the tingling feeling from the connection we made. Better to have ignored it. Doesn't even mean anything.

After closing the bedroom door, I turned around to see Shanté looking down at the floor.

"Thanks," she finally spoke,"For getting me out of the situation."

"Yeah." I said, crossing my arms. Even though I helped her, I still didn't forgive her from lying to me about the whole business with Lamar yesterday. She lied to me.

"We need to talk."

"I know Carter."

"Shanté, you lied to me and embarrassed me. I felt so angry with you yesterday." I ranted.

"Yeah, I know."

"And I just- Wait what?" I spluttered, doing a double take. Did Shanté just-

Wow. This is a first.

"Look, Carter, what I did yesterday was wrong and stupid and I shouldn't have done it. Even though I'm not your biggest fan, I shouldn't have done what I did. That was a bitch move. Sorry." she spoke.

Did Shanté just say sorry?  Is this even real life? She should not even be tolerating me. That means she is being genuinely sorry.

Ok, someone bring out Maury for a lie detector test. I'm not convinced.

But I didn't want to ruin this moment between us. I decided to taunt her.

"You know Shanté," I said, inching closer towards her,"If you wanted me that bad, you could have just asked."

And what does she do?

She just stands there, not looking at all intrested.

Fuck! This works on every single girl! Why isn't it working on Shanté?

But then I remembered...

She is Shanté Thomas. And Shanté Thomas is not like most girls.

I placed the palm of my hand against her bare arm. That earned me a very small hitch of breath for Shanté, which is exactly what I was aiming for.

I took the chance, bringing my hand further up to her shoulder. I kissed her cheek lightly, controlling the angel and devil on my shoulder.

Ok, maybe a kiss on the neck or so...

My lips went to her neck, and I began to lightly kiss her neck. So softly. But her scent was driving me so fucking insane I couldn't help myself. And with Shanté sandwiched between the wall and me, there wasn't any place to move. Not that she wanted to, I mean, she was clearly enjoying it, her back arched against the wall. I groaned a little when her hand brushed the front of my body.

Just when I was about to kiss her, she grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them away from behind her back. She then threw them away from her and twisted it lightly behind my back. Not enough to hurt me, but enough to make me wince in pain.

She then threw me on the bed, with her following suit. My arms were out by my side but they were quickly pinned down by her knees. The Beatles T shirt was now scrunched up at the waist. She was now straddling me, and just -fuck.

Shanté knew this was working. Sneaky girl. After this I will have to dive into a swimming pool of ice cold water. This girl was just being a tease.

"Nuh uh Carter," Shanté tutted in a low, sexy voice.

Mmmmmmm....

Even my thoughts were now being invaded by Shanté's mindlinks. She kept sending me some dirty ass thoughts that resurrecting my mini me.

I tried to lift myself up, but Shanté would just wiggle on my crotch more, and that would make me lose this game.

Shanté looked at me, her long black eyelashes framing her welcoming hazelnut eyes.

Her hands lifted up my shirt just a little bit. When her warm hands came in contact with my stomach, I almost shuddered. Really, this girl made me crazy.

If only she was on top of me naked...

NO CARTER DELETE THAT THOUGHT.

Shanté now laid down on top of me, her hands still on my stomach. She positioned her head on my shoulder, her breath on my ear. Oh god.

"Babe, I want you so badly..." she said.

Yes I know Shanté.

Shanté bit my earlobe gently. The sexual tension was so thick it was deafening.

"Babe, I want you...to cook me breakfast while I take a shower."

Wait what?

Shanté, lifted her head up, pecking my cheek before getting off me. My dick was fucking hard, surprise suprise.

"You need to burn this room man. STD everywhere. Yuck." she scolded with her back turned to me, just ignore the intimate feelings shared between us just now.

It was just an act. An act to embarrass me.

But it couldn't have been an act. The way she looked at me was something that can't be fake.

Shanté turned around, destroying my daze and catching my attention. I didn't want to look at her. I was pissed at her for playing me over like that.

"Carter, thank you for letting me stay at your house. But this still doesn't change anything between us. Because boy, I don't think your ready for this jelly." Shanté said before opening the door to the hallway. I huffed in annoyance. She embarrassed me. Again.

After Shanté left, I leaned back onto the bed, trying to capture Shanté's lingering chocolate and strawberry scent. I then saw a suspicious mark on the bed. What the fuck?

Shanté's right, I need to burn this fucking room.

My stomach decided to pop up out of nowhere by growling viciously, sounding like fucking thunder. Food, I need food.

See, if Shanté can distract me from food, then she must be fucking special.

I got up from my bed, thinking about this dick throbbing woman. I am attracted to her, and yes I kinda like her, but she is a huge fucking problem for me.

But I'm going to have to rethink this entire plan, because Shanté can easily control me. She just pulls me into the deep end of the swimming pool, the part of the pool I know I'm going to drown in. But rather than kicking away from her, I plunge there with her.

If she has the balls to pull that off with no worry, who knows what she is capable of.

_______________________

I don't think your ready for this jelly, cause my body too bootylicious for you babe - Destiny's Child

This song is ultimate throwback. The song is on da sideeee :)

HI GUYS! THIS WAS CHAPTER11 AND YEAH!Thankyouforallthesupportinthisbook! IloveeverysinglepetsonwhoreadsthisbooktoBrunoMarsandback! IWASADDEDONAREADINGFREAKINGLIST!OMG!

Ok, I apologizebecase this chapter might have not been great, but right now I'm super duper nervous. I'm getting my GSCE results, and that's fucking huge. Hopefully I've done well. Rant if you must, but hopefully after all this I can get back into writing better again.

This chapter was not very good I know, but yeah, I will probably just edit it after. But yeah #GoodLuckZoellebecause I fucking need it.

I did one of the cast pictures for this book but Wattpad is giving me grief. I put the link in the link thing SO MANY TIMES but it want's to be like Willow Pape...

A bitch.

If you want to see the photo, I put it on PhotoBucket. If you guys have it, its at my library: zoellecookie.

IhavealreadygotMonique, ShaneandCarteralready; ifanyonewantdtomakeasuggestionforanyoneelse, itshallbeloved.

Don't be a ghostie ! Comment and Vote!

When I found out Robin Williams died and I actually started crying. He was a big part of my childhood man. Aladdin is one of my favourite films, and don't get me STARTED on Jumanji. That is one of my favourite films ever. So let the Genie free. He is in the care of God now. R.I.P  youabsolutelegend.

Ok, so basically, in the last chapter I said that I'm starting another book that I will focus on after I finish INYB. But I have an idea for ANOTHER book at the same time. It's called Vision, but this book is very different to INYB and Taking It To America. I wrote it back in high school for my English assessment, and I wanted to extend the plot and that's how Vision was made. I'm going to write both Vision and Taking It To America but the one I update after this book is a mystery.

Ineedagirl name forVisionplease. Leaveoneunderneathandyouwillget a nicesurpriseinthenextchapter!

And the winner of the #iShipIt contest is oreo1100 !IamproudtoannouncethatCarter + Shanté=Canté!

AndalsoTANKYOUGUYSSOMUCHIJUSTHIT 2.2K READSOHMYGOSHILYSFMWITHLIKEAMASSIVEHEART! SHANTÉANDCARTERBOTHTHANKYOULOADS! KEEPREADINGANDCOTEINGGUYS!

IfYOUguysarereadingabookthatyousolove, leavea suggestion underneath. Andifyouarecurrentlywritingabook, inboxmeandIwillreaditandpromoteit :) andgivemaybesometipsidk. Ilovebooksandjuststoriessoyeah :)

I'mgoingtogonow. And, bytheway, IthinkaVERYimportantpersoniscominginthenextcouplechapters. Iwonderwho? :P

Andonthatnote, goodbye!

StaySAFE

StayFLAWLESS

StayBeYOUtiful

ThisisZoelleCookie, overandout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
24.7K 590 34
Landing on top of Robert she began to beat at his chest. "How dare you...you can't do this to me! You can't just show up when you feel like it and th...
2.6K 363 43
"That's a good girl for me Darling. Stay on your knees while I use that pretty mouth, hmm?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
11.6K 397 26
Meet Rachel Fletcher. Small but mighty. You could be the most badass football player at Venice High School. The only difference? Rachel just had to p...